NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

british family join isis in syria!!!

2 posters

Go down

british family join isis in syria!!! Empty british family join isis in syria!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1513232/british-family-reportedly-joins-is-in-syria

A family of 12 from Luton has reportedly confirmed they are now in Syria and under the control of Islamic State.

In the 500-word "press release", published on an IS website, Muhammed Abdul Mannan and his wife are quoted defending their decision to take three children into the war zone.

The statement, which has not been verified, goes on to say they are "free from the corruption and oppression of man-made law and (are) governed by the shariah".

The words were released along with photographs showing Mr Mannan smiling and pointing to the sky and his wife in a niqab.

The release says: "Yes, all 12 of us (are in Syria) and why would this number be shocking...none of us were forced here against our will. In fact it is outrageous to think that an entire family could be kidnapped and made to migrate like this."

I do hope their benefits have stopped going in to the bank!!!!

Back to top Go down

british family join isis in syria!!! Empty Re: british family join isis in syria!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:19 am

Great news then , I hope other moslem families who are unhappy here will also go there .

Back to top Go down

british family join isis in syria!!! Empty Re: british family join isis in syria!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:21 am

And looking at that picture they seem to enjoy living in a one bedroom shit hole .

I hope they won't be allowed back here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:And looking at that picture they seem to enjoy living in a one bedroom shit hole .

i think it is a win win situation if they want to be in syria ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

As long as they have no right of return and that includes the kids they can stay there for me. Hope any UK passports are revoked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Nems wrote:As long as they have no right of return and that includes the kids they can stay there for me. Hope any UK passports  are revoked

well said and their benefits stop straight away not in 6 months..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:And looking at that picture they seem to enjoy living in a one bedroom shit hole .

For once I agree Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:

For once I agree Smile

cheers cheers see we have something in common Les

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

For once I agree Smile

Fundamentalists are the worst, the more we can get out of the country, the better.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Fundamentalists are the worst, the more we can get out of the country, the better.
agree Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Fuck them, and if any more want to go we should pay for their tickets!

Why are such people allowed into our country in the first place?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fuck them, and if any more want to go we should pay for their tickets!

Why are such people allowed into our country in the first place?

money well spent i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Would certainly be cheaper than the benefits money they cost us, plus freeing up well needed housing for real British people...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Would certainly be cheaper than the benefits money they cost us, plus freeing up well needed housing for real British people...

yep a win win situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down