NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face

5 posters

Go down

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face Empty Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face

Post by jaded fox Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/michigan-republican-official-fatally-shoots-self-in-eye-while-adjusting-gun-in-her-bra-holster/

Not exactly sure if this is true or a fake news piece but a gun toting, Obama hating, God Fearing republican fatally shot herself in the eye while adjusting her holster.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face Empty Re: Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 am

Well, just about every major media outlet has done something on this story, from doing a search -- I'd say it's legit, not to say that sometimes the media doesn't get taken in, but this is one of those stories with a lot of records around it.

This is the type of person Republicans vote for (yes, she actually won an election).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face Empty Re: Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:31 am

Chalk one up for the Darwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:54 am

Nems wrote:Chalk one up for the Darwins

If only it would prompt fewer Americans to vote Republican. But she's dead, they'll just mourn her and not worry about how she died. If she had lived, she could just cry at a podium and name-drop Jesus the prerequisite amount of times, and she'd be OK with her voters.

All callousness aside though, I always feel bad for people who die because of their own love of guns. Just seems like one of those tragedies that a little common sense could have averted, and I'm sure she had people who loved her and miss her Crying or Very sad
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 am

Just to add, there was at least one right-wing publication that wrote that the deaths of the kids in the Sandy Hook shooting were part of the price we pay for the freedom to own guns.

If that doesn't show how messed up the thinking on this is here in the States, I can't think of anything else.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/12/17/national-review-says-sandy-hook-massacre-is-price-for-second-amendment-protections/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Wow...that is different.  I take it she does remove the gun while doing other things...

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face Mom_defense

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:pirat

NRA/Concealed Carry's Valentine week's message for this year ~

"Female Gun Owners Have Boobs Too !"

booby shake

hi

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face 2113235493

And we thought they already knew that. Rolling Eyes Times change; times change.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:22 pm

isnt that kid a bit too old (or alternatively a bit too young ) to be doing that???

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 am

darknessss wrote:isnt that kid a bit too old (or alternatively a bit too young ) to be doing that???

You obviously are not familiar with the La Leche League.

Messing with Bra Holster Causes Woman to Shoot Herself in the Face Llli

When our oldest daughter was born, the Rutgers University Chapter president paid us a visit.  She was breast feeding a nearly 6-year old boy.  They are fanatics.

Women and their breasts are something (three things) that guys don't want to get involved with (well, we can talk later). What I mean is, some of them get really involved in this breastfeeding thing. Like, it's almost another political party. This La Leche League is the organization for these zealots. Picture a militant, extremist organization.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:32 am

I tried that hundreds of times when I was a bit younger, never got a dribble.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 am

nicko wrote:I tried that hundreds of times when I was a bit younger,   never got a dribble.

Yes, but you were 56 at the time. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down