NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules

+3
Syl
Cass
Maddog
7 posters

Go down

Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules Empty Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Martine Shanchuk told officers she “felt it necessary” during her visit to a Big Y store in Newtown on May 18 to “enforce” its aisle rules herself after a young man started walking the wrong way down a one-way zone, according to a Newtown Police Department report obtained by HuffPost.

When the unidentified man refused to turn around, Shanchuk allegedly “stopped in the aisle to prevent him from continuing down the aisle in the wrong direction,” said police.

Shanchuk “continued to yell at the other individual in the store and that because he was not listening to her she removed her face mask and spit in the males face,” police determined.

Police arrested and charged Shanchuk with one misdemeanor count of second-degree breach of peace, which could carry a six-month jail sentence. She will appear in court on July 7.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/woman-mask-spits-face-coronavirus_n_5ece6022c5b69ab0802ba0fa?fbclid=IwAR1PXIHNSTuM3A7bnJdowT10qXLcmT65d50qUDUaCptIWKyc0pcZeYGQqfk

Thankfully we have people like her to help keep us all safe.

What a Godsend. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules Empty Re: Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules

Post by Cass Thu May 28, 2020 12:31 am

She’s an idiot. She should have just told him about the markings and then spoke to a store employee about her concerns.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules Empty Re: Woman Removes Mask, Spits In Shopper’s Face For Flouting Distancing Rules

Post by Syl Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 am

This virus is certainly bringing out the worst in some people.
Thankfully it has brought out the best in many more.
Anyone who can deliberately spit on someone, especially in this climate, should  face a jail sentence.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 1:36 am

I shop like a single guy. I grab a.buggy and wander around and just sort graze.

I've caught myself going the wrong way.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 28, 2020 4:10 am

We hav vays of making you valk !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu May 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Bloody disgusting. I hope they flung her in jail.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Maddog wrote:I shop like a single guy. I grab a.buggy and wander around and just sort graze.

Thats cos you are an air headed southerner.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 28, 2020 2:17 pm

The woman is a nasty thug who deserves jail...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 pm

Maddog wrote:I shop like a single guy. I grab a.buggy and wander around and just sort graze.

Rebel. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 pm

Syl wrote:

Rebel. Wink

Laughing
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 3:11 pm

Syl wrote:

Rebel. Wink

I am, but not in this case. I caught myself doing it last night. Couldn't find honey and started wandering the wrong way down one aisle. Caught myself and turned around before I started an international incident in front of the peanut butter and jelly.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down