NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of words

+9
Ben Reilly
nicko
eddie
Fluffyx
Eilzel
Lone Wolf
gerber
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wars of words - Page 2 Empty Wars of words

Post by Andy Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Bru , in particular by what can be perceived as a game go mentality be Nems, Didge and Eddie.
It makes ugly reading, is no better than Flop, and will drive e posters away.
mods must be above all the crap a daily rate shouldn't take sides.
I am surprised Ben has allowed it to go on for so long.
It will destroy what is a really good forum.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : effing predictive text.)
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Wars of words - Page 2 Empty Re: Wars of words

Post by Eilzel Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 pm

You may recall I had my own falling outs with Sass, in spite of the so called 'bonds' you mention. These are debate forums though, what you wrote above remains over elaborate story telling on your part ;-)
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:You may recall I had my own falling outs with Sass, in spite of the so called 'bonds' you mention. These are debate forums though, what you wrote above remains over elaborate story telling on your part ;-)

It depends upon what your viewpoint is, Les. You and I hit it off very well, and I hope it's still the case. It's not very hard to get crosswise with sassy, but those of you from Sky had those years of camaraderie combating tories and republicans. You already had a good bond going before you found out that sassy is more fight, than right.

And remember, I'm just backstopping what Bee has said. I probably wouldn't have posted if I didn't feel there was a need to fill in with some facts and perceptions. We don't remember the trenches with sassy, but we do remember the insults and assaults.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Quill, you know sometimes you come across so insightful and full of interesting information...

.,, and other times (like now) you just come across as having an awfully over active imagination :-/

Loads of experience, Les.  Loads of experience.

I would love to live in the world of academics and ideas forever.  But some things bring me down to earth, where it's mano-y-mano.  I know the whole history of y'all on Sky, and how y'all hung together against the tories and republicans for all those years.  Y'all developed a bond which lasts even today.

But bee and I didn't have that past experience.  We had the luxury of a good relationship with some for about 6 mos., until the conservatives all left Speak Free.  The dedicated warriors among you had to find someone else to feed upon (I don't mean you Les).  Sassy, being more-or-less the leader of that sort, turned on the newcomers; a few followed her, and I call them the sassy posse.  Hence, the anomaly of LW on LW carnage...

... and why Bee and I have our reservations.

Quill wrote:Try not naming anyone as the culprit or the victim.  The minute you name names you lose your credibility as the neutral...you hoist up your flag, and everyone sees it as just another volley.

Quill – 19 August 2014.

That was today and on this thread as well. So maybe you should take your own advice and you won't end up posting what is just another volley.

Cheers
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Quill, you know sometimes you come across so insightful and full of interesting information...

.,, and other times (like now) you just come across as having an awfully over active imagination :-/

farao    SASSY openly slandered me with her deliberately lying shite last week (and three weeks ago..), Elizel ~ and that is a criminal offence on her part...    And that's on top of her stalking..

THE reason I would never bother suing some worthless whitetrash cyber-bully like her is quite simple ~
I don't have the $50k minimum (perhaps $100k) to waste pursuing somebody who simply doesn't have the wherewithal to pay my legal bills, let alone any damages found against her..

Racist!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
lovedust wrote:
I get that you don't get on with them Lone, I just don't know how you leap from that to conclude they've been trying to force you off the board. I suppose I feel some frustration you keep blaming/criticising me for refusing to side against them. Is that fair?

cyclops   THERE were and still are no quantum "leaps" to those conclusions on my part, Mog's ~ there are patches filled in by Nems and FTL; there are the ongoing attacks always instigated by sassy, both against me and others; and then the absolute and targeted lies that she formulated - aimed at forcing wedges between us, and between me/Quill/FTL/Nems on the one side and certain members at different points along the way.

AM I supposed to find it "fair" at the same time, when you openly backed sassy's baseless attacks on a couple of occasions; and then expected me to turn against the very people who defended me against sassy's nasty agenda ? Sassy tried to use the same notion to openly attack me about 3 weeks back, but both you and Irn ignored sassy's nasty and scheming lies that day, despite you both being present in and around that thread..

AS FOR "Stephenmarra", everybody just look at his behaviour this year ~ pops up suddenly (and so conveniently) just when sassy was struggling badly, attempts (but fails miserably) to attack me, Quill and later on Nems, posts the odd music thread to give himself some passing legitimacy, and then just as suddenly disappears without completing his apparent mission.    Suspect

No Bee. You accused me of "pandering" to Stephen in the GG thread when I was one of the few people who wanted to talk about the actual topic. You made it quite clear in May that if you didn't return to the board you were holding me to blame as I'd failed to defend you in your view. In February you got really angry with me.... Why? Because I said I thought Stephen was a nice guy. You accused me of siding against you. Why can't I like someone you dislike without being accused of taking sides? And let's face it, before it was Stephen it was Nems whose "lies and attacks" you were blaming me for failing to defend you against.

Expect you turn on anyone - do I heck! Look again. You were carrying on as if I'm obligated to "speak out" about a row you had, the details of which you must be aware I don't know. In response I pointed out it's double standards for you to be constantly blaming me for not "defending" you from your enemies on the one hand, and yet on the other turn a blind eye to my being called egs., a person who sleeps with smelly_bandit(!) and "you little sneak" by quill. You saidyou didn't want to get involved in rows if they risked dividing your support, yes?

Where have I backed "sassy's attacks" against you?

Last edited by lovedust on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:27 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Quill, you know sometimes you come across so insightful and full of interesting information...

farao    SASSY openly slandered me with her deliberately lying shite last week (and three weeks ago..), Elizel ~ and that is a criminal offence on her part...    And that's on top of her stalking..

THE reason I would never bother suing some worthless whitetrash cyber-bully like her is quite simple ~
I don't have the $50k minimum (perhaps $100k) to waste pursuing somebody who simply doesn't have the wherewithal to pay my legal bills, let alone any damages found against her..

Dont be a drip Bee....your "persona" on a forum is neither a "natural" person NOR a "corporate" person...in fact it has NO legal existance and so cannot be libeled or slandered...you would have no case......

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:01 am

You should all just Stop being jack asses to each other and watch this tortoise chase a truck

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would love to live in the world of academics and ideas forever.  But some things bring me down to earth, where it's mano-y-mano.  I know the whole history of y'all on Sky, and how y'all hung together against the tories and republicans for all those years.  Y'all developed a bond which lasts even today.

But bee and I didn't have that past experience.  We had the luxury of a good relationship with some for about 6 mos., until the conservatives all left Speak Free.  The dedicated warriors among you had to find someone else to feed upon (I don't mean you Les).  Sassy, being more-or-less the leader of that sort, turned on the newcomers; a few followed her, and I call them the sassy posse.  Hence, the anomaly of LW on LW carnage...

Quill wrote:Try not naming anyone as the culprit or the victim.  The minute you name names you lose your credibility as the neutral...you hoist up your flag, and everyone sees it as just another volley.

Quill – 19 August 2014.

That was today and on this thread as well. So maybe you should take your own advice and you won't end up posting what is just another volley.

Cheers

And you don't see the different contexts, Irn??  In one, Handy Andy was trying to come across as the neutral.  When you are trying to be a neutral or mediator, you don't name names or blame blames.  You could see in Eds' response that he was pissing some people off.  I was just getting his chestnuts outta the fire.

To the present matter...I'm not trying to be the neutral.  I'm speaking my mind about a well known adversarial relationship of which everyone is aware.  Honestly Irn, the difference is a no-brainer.  Your analytical skills disappoint.

As I told Ben last week, I honestly do feel for sassy when the sky is falling around her; but then she comes back with the most vicious, bullying shite--as she's recently done with Bee--and I'm right back with a fire in the belly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:You should all just Stop being jack asses to each other and watch this tortoise chase a truck

Aww it's George (all tortoises are called George btw) I used to have a little fella who looked just like him; sadly no longer with us  Sad 

It's surprising how quickly they can move when they want to but only in short bursts Wars of words - Page 2 Tortoi10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:57 am

Good morning Folks.

Look,she'll be back as all this is,is just another attention seeking strategy......We've had it all before.

Sassy will announce her return with comments like,'I came back following all of the support that I received from so many posters'.

Then it will be something like,'My other half encouraged me to stand up to the bullies & return'.

Usual routine.....same old attention seeking shit......self flagelation....

(I could have sworn flagelation had two G's in it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill – 19 August 2014.

Cheers

And you don't see the different contexts, Irn??  In one, Handy Andy was trying to come across as the neutral.  When you are trying to be a neutral or mediator, you don't name names or blame blames.  You could see in Eds' response that he was pissing some people off.  I was just getting his chestnuts outta the fire.

To the present matter...I'm not trying to be the neutral.  I'm speaking my mind about a well known adversarial relationship of which everyone is aware.  Honestly Irn, the difference is a no-brainer.  Your analytical skills disappoint.

As I told Ben last week, I honestly do feel for sassy when the sky is falling around her; but then she comes back with the most vicious, bullying shite--as she's recently done with Bee--and I'm right back with a fire in the belly].

Handy Andy wasn't trying to be a neutral.

And yet here you are with your post above trying to come across as a neutral dishing out advice and what are you doing? - naming names again.

tut tut
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

Shady wrote:Good morning Folks.

Look,she'll be back as all this is,is just another attention seeking strategy......We've had it all before.

Sassy will announce her return with comments like,'I came back following all of the support that I received from so many posters'.

Then it will be something like,'My other half encouraged me to stand up to the bullies & return'.

Usual routine.....same old attention seeking shit......self flagelation....

(I could have sworn flagelation had two G's in it)

Yes it has happened before. That's true.
Many people delete then come back.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
lovedust wrote:......................

Expect you turn on anyone - do I heck! Look again. You were carrying on as if I'm obligated to "speak out" about a row you had, the details of which you must be aware I don't know. In response I pointed out it's double standards  for you to be constantly blaming me for not "defending" you from your enemies on the one hand, and yet on the other turn a blind eye to my being called egs., a person who sleeps with smelly_bandit(!) and "you little sneak" by quill. You said you didn't want to get involved in rows if they risked dividing your support, yes?

Surprised  I said I didn't want to get involved in those ordinary fights between you LD, and the likes of Quill (and Nems and FTL these days) ETA: What? Where have I "fought" with ftl and Nems? - Lovedustbecause I would be exposing myself to having no support the next time sassy launched another of her unprovoked attacks. NOT in regards to any other members outside of those few backing me openly ~ I have still been defending you when I see you being attacked otherwise or unfairly - that hasn't changed..

IN RETURN, you said back then that if I didn't support you in those particular instances, then I shouldn't expect you to back me against sassy's unwarranted attacks..

(And let's not even mention sassy's already admitted stalkings of me, and others, before now..).

AS FOR those other two attacks on you that you mention, love' ~ I've never seen them before, and wasn't even aware of them until you listed them two days ago (I don't revisit every thread every day - so I'm not aware of half the attacks, abuse and insults that go on when I'm not present..).  :\\:[: 

Bee, I'd like you stop with the blame. I don't see where I've "backed" any "attacks" against you but if you know different please now link to the posts in question. Otherwise I'll have to conclude such claims are baseless. With the greatest of respect, can I ask you not to defend me at all from now on.

Last edited by lovedust on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Handy Andy wasn't trying to be a neutral.

And yet here you are with your post above trying to come across as a neutral dishing out advice and what are you doing? - naming names again.

tut tut

Yes he was, Irn.  Anytime you start a thread with a purpose to try to end a quarrel, you are being a neutral...or trying to be.  My criticism was from the perspective of one who has studied and written a good deal about peacemaking...conciliation is not achieved by revisiting the argument.  When Handy Andy named names, and tried to assign blame, he was revisiting the argument.  My point to him was, that is the wrong approach.

And that was the context of my comments to Handy Andy.  As for me on my comments in support of Bee's remarks, I have specifically disclaimed any effort at being a neutral.  My efforts at trying to be nice to sassy are legend, and all I say now is, 'I give up.'  She is a lost cause.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 pm

But Quill, I was trying to placate EVERYONE on here, by taking a peaceful, neutral stance. I only named names who were involved with the arguments, in order to bang some heads together so they could work out an amenable settlement. I also named an abhorrent far right forum.
My OP still stands. We cannot afford to lose posters, particularly those who start a lot of interests debate threads.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:57 pm

And here you are being neutral and acting as a mediator and what are you doing?

Quill wrote:And you don't see the different contexts, Irn??  In one, Handy Andy was trying to come across as the neutral.  When you are trying to be a neutral or mediator, you don't name names or blame blames.  You could see in Eds' response that he was pissing some people off.  I was just getting his chestnuts outta the fire.

As I told Ben last week, I honestly do feel for sassy when the sky is falling around her; but then she comes back with the most vicious, bullying shite--as she's recently done with Bee--and I'm right back with a fire in the belly].

Why, you're using names again. Give it up Quill. Give up the obsession before it destroys you.

Take your own advice.

Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I am sorry about that, I don't like anyone leaving, (especially people that like to post up lots of stories and like a good debate as I've said in the past about other posters who've left), and although we've had words I held no ill-will toward her, I don't hold grudges.

But she will come back. She always does.

pirat 

I WILL never miss her endless vitriol and hatred for one !!!

TOO MANY people on here find it all too convenient and easier to ignore that it has long been the sassy/stephenmarra agenda for over a year now ~ to force Quill, Nems and me off any forums that they joined; and as such sassy has been attacking and abusing us since the beginning of this year..

AS WITH her repeating long-past slanderous attacks on me from another forum on here last week ~ just to show how desperate her stalking had become in recent weeks !

AND THEN there were sassy's deliberately offensive and bigoted attack threads against both Australia and America a few months ago..   'Good riddance to bad rubbish' is all I have to add...   What a Face 

As one of the three people on here who know what you mean Bee, I have to agree...sassy obviously did stalk you deeply to come up with what she did.  Lovedust, you of all people, how can you say that info, and the stalking it must have taken, isn't a major assault aimed at getting someone to leave?

For myself, sassy is a good poster, a lot of energetic argument, and prolific producer of threads.  But she is also a devious, selfish, vindictive, twisted, PM'er, politics-playing liar, who can't be reckoned with, let alone trusted.  In other words, I like her but I don't want to deal with her.  Hence, I go walkabout in the middle of threads while talking with her...quite frankly, I don't like that she can pull me (or anyone) down to her level.

Yes, the stalking borders on criminal.  I've experienced it, and you have experienced it now, Bee.  I would advise anyone to be very, very careful if and when she comes back.

Well you certainly do have experience in that respect I’m sure. Experience when you went to the extent of publishing specific details of who you (incorrectly) claimed was Stephenmarra  You published details of an innocent person who was not involved in any of your utter fantasy including details of where he lived together with details of his wife and children and if I remember correctly pictures of them as well.  Stephen left the forum shortly after that but returned later only to find that you were still claiming you were correct. He ended up ignoring you but eventually drifted away which was a big loss as he was a decent poster who especially loved his music. You were temporarily banned from SF for that.

I really wouldn’t have brought it up again but when I see what you have written I think it was more than appropriate to remind you of your own past involvement in stalking a person  - possibly more than just him.

And with you being a former FBI agent and all that I guess we should all be worried and be more careful when dealing with you.

So if that was criminal are you going to hand yourself in?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:42 pm

lovedust wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Surprised  I said I didn't want to get involved in those ordinary fights between you LD, and the likes of Quill (and Nems and FTL these days) ETA: What? Where have I "fought" with ftl and Nems? - Lovedustbecause I would be exposing myself to having no support the next time sassy launched another of her unprovoked attacks. NOT in regards to any other members outside of those few backing me openly ~ I have still been defending you when I see you being attacked otherwise or unfairly - that hasn't changed..

IN RETURN, you said back then that if I didn't support you in those particular instances, then I shouldn't expect you to back me against sassy's unwarranted attacks..

(And let's not even mention sassy's already admitted stalkings of me, and others, before now..).

AS FOR those other two attacks on you that you mention, love' ~ I've never seen them before, and wasn't even aware of them until you listed them two days ago (I don't revisit every thread every day - so I'm not aware of half the attacks, abuse and insults that go on when I'm not present..).  :\\:[: 

Bee, I'd like you stop with the blame. I don't see where I've "backed" any "attacks" against you but if you know different please now link to the posts in question. Otherwise I'll have to conclude such claims are baseless. With the greatest of respect, can I ask you not to defend me at all from now on.

... No answer. Sorry Bee but I just can't cope with this any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Handy Andy wrote:But Quill, I was trying to placate EVERYONE on here, by taking a peaceful, neutral stance. I only named names who were involved with the arguments, in order to bang some heads together so they could work out an amenable settlement. I also named an abhorrent far right forum.
My OP still stands. We cannot afford to lose posters, particularly those who start a lot of interests debate threads.

Rule One in mediation and conciliation: Never, never, never revisit the conflict. They call this the incompatibility principle: return to the accusations of the conflict is incompatible with settling the conflict. You deflect the subject by raising alternative means of settlement. Roger Fisher, William L. Ury, Getting to Yes (1992).

You openly admit that you were trying to act as a neutral ("by taking a peaceful, neutral stance"). Conciliation is a profession, and just like medicine it has rules: as Hippocrates said, a surgeon never cuts if it's going to do harm. You were doing the last thing you should do, if you want to settle a dispute.

"Banging heads" only exacerbates the dispute. As far as getting posters, more attention should be made to quality than quantity. Ben has openly said that he doesn't want to build a huge website; he only wants decent, intelligent discussion. Let's go with his predilections.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Well you certainly do have experience in that respect I’m sure. Experience when you went to the extent of publishing specific details of who you (incorrectly) claimed was Stephenmarra.

They were public--indeed advertised--facts.  I published the article.  Anyway, why does it matter?  He isn't the person, Stephen says, and Victor agrees.  If I was wrong--and I don't think so--but, no harm no foul.

Irn Bru wrote:You published details of an innocent person who was not involved in any of your utter fantasy including details of where he lived together with details of his wife and children and if I remember correctly pictures of them as well.  Stephen left the forum shortly after that but returned later only to find that you were still claiming you were correct. He ended up ignoring you but eventually drifted away which was a big loss as he was a decent poster who especially loved his music. You were temporarily banned from SF for that.

Stephen Reay has no children, and the fact that you fabricate that reveals your political sympathies.  His wife is very much involved in the business, and that is a part of the resume advertised by the two of them.  It's all public information, Irn.  He wasn't that big of a poster here, so I do not know why he left.

The unfairness of my banning is apparently what caused the mass resignation of mods in September.  I cannot comment because I was obviously not there and don't know.  But I do know that sassy kept up stalking and outting of private facts about persons, and that dispute was what closed down SpeakFree.

Irn Bru wrote:I really wouldn’t have brought it up again but when I see what you have written I think it was more than appropriate to remind you of your own past involvement in stalking a person  - possibly more than just him.

You brought it up again because you see your sassy posse waning and leaving.  Stephen is gone.  Now sassy.  JD is gone.  Phil?  Others hanging back.  Let's be honest, Irn.  They are gone because their shite didn't stick to the walls around here.  People don't like that kind of stuff.  Frankly, I don't see you as being the kind of person that they were, but you chose them as friends.

Irn Bru wrote:And with you being a former FBI agent and all that I guess we should all be worried and be more careful when dealing with you.

So if that was criminal are you going to hand yourself in?

I have never claimed to be an FBI agent.  My god, Irn!  False claims of authority?  False children for sympathy for Stephen?  Claiming facts false, when they are openly public and verifiable.  You are not a person who pays particular attention to detail, are you?  At least sassy researched her facts--she may have been a stalker, but she verified things.

For the record...I am a former Assistant Attorney General.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Bru ,  in particular  by what can be perceived  as a game go mentality be  Nems,  Didge and Eddie.
It makes ugly reading,  is no better than Flop,  and will drive e posters away.
mods must be  above all the crap a daily rate shouldn't  take sides.
I am surprised  Ben has allowed it to go on for so long.
It will destroy what is a really good forum.

If this post was an attempt at peace-making then let's add "liar" to "shit-stirring troll"

Peace-making???? Fuck me.
Don't give up your day job as a large cock.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:42 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
lovedust wrote:

... No answer. Sorry Bee but I just can't cope with this any more.

pale 

I didn't even visit this thread yesterday...

I'm getting more lost each day.. 'The tyranny of distance'.

Did you miss my comments, re: Nem's remarks, a few days back ?  :fac
e: 

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:You should all just Stop being jack asses to each other and watch this tortoise chase a truck

That was far more worthwhile than the bickering  cheers 

I did enjoy because I'm silly like that  king 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

And this is why your lovely Fluffy Bunny  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:25 pm

I think this is going round in circles.
No one should be posting anything attempting to identify posters.
There is no difference between posting what you think is am image of a poster or posting an image of someone with the same name as a poster. Im sure Irn Bru condemns both equally. Im also sure Irn bru condemns ANY poster or former poster who has actively set about identifying posters real identities to the extent of emails professional bodies they may be members of. This is peeing up the back yard wall people and unbecoming of any of you. Sassy is gone let all the stalking and Machiavellian machinations go with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Nems wrote:I think this is going round in circles.
No one should be posting anything attempting to identify posters.
There is no difference between posting what you think is am image of a poster or posting an image of someone with the same name as a poster. Im sure Irn Bru condemns both equally. Im also sure Irn bru condemns ANY poster or former poster who has actively set about identifying posters real identities to the extent of emails professional bodies they may be members of. This is peeing up the back yard wall people and unbecoming of any of you. Sassy is gone let all the stalking and Machiavellian machinations go with her.

They do it themselves, Nems. Stephen is one who has one of the mega-sites in England, and is very popular. It actually started as a mail-order business (lingerie), which had an accompanying talk board. The social media part took off and made them lots of money. They still heavily push the lingerie business, and in fact have expanded it into a spa business. They talk about their lives openly and publicly, and have lots of friends who also talk about them. They advertise through their constant dialogue about their lives.

It's all public domain. That's why I had no concern about discussing him or his life. And don't forget...Stephen started it by first talking about my life and times. And I was like, all right let's be open about this!

I can see your point if a person doesn't first make his life an open book. If a person doesn't want facts revealed about his life, it shouldn't happen. But if you make your own life and open book, how do others not discuss that?

In the case of sassy's stalking, we all know what she is about. She not only makes private facts public, but she only goes after malicious stuff to discredit someone. Nothing I said about Stephen was malicious. How could it be, it was all from him?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 pm

I think its time to close the chapter on all this and all move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Didge wrote:I think its time to close the chapter on all this and all move on.

I know. It was out-of-character for Irn to bring it up. But see above...it's still going on in Bee's case.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I think its time to close the chapter on all this and all move on.

I know.  It was out-of-character for Irn to bring it up.  But see above...it's still going on in Bee's case.

I understand Quill, but if ll move on it stops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know.  It was out-of-character for Irn to bring it up.  But see above...it's still going on in Bee's case.

Do you think so? I am hopeful, but it always seems to come out in the course of some discussion or other. And, of course, the present thread is a paradigm example. One mention...and a page and a half follows. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do you think so?  I am hopeful, but it always seems to come out in the course of some discussion or other.  And, of course, the present thread is a paradigm example.  One mention...and a page and a half follows.  Lol.

I understand Quill, but I have no idea why you think Stephenmarra is this man. I dont know if he is but he isnt here either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

And this is why your lovely Fluffy Bunny  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

It is.

You have no idea how daft things can get round here!  Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Everyone done with this thread?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:49 am

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Do you think so?  I am hopeful, but it always seems to come out in the course of some discussion or other.  And, of course, the present thread is a paradigm example.  One mention...and a page and a half follows.  Lol.

I understand Quill, but I have no idea why you think Stephenmarra is this man. I dont know if he is but he isnt here either.

I would tell you Nems, but that would prolong the subject. As you say, he's no longer here, so it doesn't matter..

Why don't we lock it down, if that's what you're thinking eds.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:53 am

Quill wrote:They were public--indeed advertised--facts.  I published the article.  Anyway, why does it matter?  He isn't the person, Stephen says, and Victor agrees.  If I was wrong--and I don't think so--but, no harm no foul. .
It matters when you play the victim forgetting of course  that you have form for stalking someone and publishing personal details on-line about someone yourself. It was the wrong person but you obviously see nothing wrong in doing what you did.

Quill wrote:Stephen Reay has no children, and the fact that you fabricate that reveals your political sympathies.  His wife is very much involved in the business, and that is a part of the resume advertised by the two of them.  It's all public information, Irn.  He wasn't that big of a poster here, so I do not know why he left. .

Well to be fair I wasn’t certain on the children anyway but as you were the one stalking him I’ll cut you a bit of slack and give you that one.

Quill wrote:The unfairness of my banning is apparently what caused the mass resignation of mods in September.  I cannot comment because I was obviously not there and don't know.  But I do know that sassy kept up stalking and outting of private facts about persons, and that dispute was what closed down SpeakFree. .

No, the mass resignation wasn’t because you were banned and it wasn’t why SF was closed down either. You just made that up in your own mind.

Quill wrote:You brought it up again because you see your sassy posse waning and leaving.  Stephen is gone.  Now sassy.  JD is gone.  Phil?  Others hanging back.  Let's be honest, Irn.  They are gone because their shite didn't stick to the walls around here.  People don't like that kind of stuff.  Frankly, I don't see you as being the kind of person that they were, but you chose them as friends. .

No, I brought it up due to you implying you were only ever a victim when you were actually a  proven stalker yourself. And yes, they are gone yet here you are still bleating away about a silly posse that is out to get you. And I didn’t bring the Stephenmarra stuff up again. That was Bee and you responded to what he posted.

Quill wrote:I have never claimed to be an FBI agent.  My god, Irn!  False claims of authority?  False children for sympathy for Stephen?  Claiming facts false, when they are openly public and verifiable.  You are not a person who pays particular attention to detail, are you?  At least sassy researched her facts--she may have been a stalker, but she verified things.

For the record...I am a former Assistant Attorney General. .

And here you are still claiming that you were right about Stephenmarra and giving out what you believe to be his real name. Also I never questioned that you were a former Assistant Attorney General but you did say along the way that you were an FBI enforcement officer.

I’ve said my piece and I won’t bring it up again.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would tell you Nems, but that would prolong the subject.  As you say, he's no longer here, so it doesn't matter..

That's really cute. You've apparently only been going on about it for 10 years lol.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I would tell you Nems, but that would prolong the subject.  As you say, he's no longer here, so it doesn't matter..

That's really cute. You've apparently only been going on about it for 10 years lol.

Give it a rest, as I said to Quill, move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

Seriously this thread needs to be locked, as it has gone beyond boredom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

AS THIS is concerning the "Stephenmarra" attacks and stalkings beginning last year, it's actually less than 18 months...
YOUR gross exaggerations and attempted coverups are getting more boring by the day, Irn..    Sleep

Think Irn was referring back to Quill's argument with Stephen Reay, which is ten years old. As for Stephenmarra stalking and attacking, I don't know where you're getting this from Lone. If you'd been wrongly accused of being someone else with no evidence you'd be the first to want an apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 pm

lovedust wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Rolling Eyes 

AS THIS is concerning the "Stephenmarra" attacks and stalkings beginning last year, it's actually less than 18 months...
YOUR gross exaggerations and attempted coverups are getting more boring by the day, Irn..    Sleep

Think Irn was referring back to Quill's argument with Stephen Reay, which is ten years old. As for Stephenmarra stalking and attacking, I don't know where you're getting this from Lone. If you'd been wrongly accused of being someone else with no evidence you'd be the first to want an apology.

Give it a rest, as I said to Quill and Irn, these feuds continue if you feed them lovedust and yes I have been guilty of this also, but they are boring as nobody concedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next