NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of words

+9
Ben Reilly
nicko
eddie
Fluffyx
Eilzel
Lone Wolf
gerber
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wars of words Empty Wars of words

Post by Andy Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 am

Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Bru , in particular by what can be perceived as a game go mentality be Nems, Didge and Eddie.
It makes ugly reading, is no better than Flop, and will drive e posters away.
mods must be above all the crap a daily rate shouldn't take sides.
I am surprised Ben has allowed it to go on for so long.
It will destroy what is a really good forum.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : effing predictive text.)
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Wars of words Empty Re: Wars of words

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 am

Who is Ian Brown?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:03 am

Handy Andy wrote:Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Brown,  in particular  by what can be perceived  as a game go mentality be  Nems,  Didge and Eddie.
It makes ugly reading,  is no better than Flop,  and will drive e posters away.
mods must be  above all the crap a daily rate shouldn't  take sides.
I am surprised  Ben has allowed it to go on for so long.

Dear me, poor bias again, so when they insult people, which they do daily it is ok and you are one of the most underhanded with your poor attempt to make a claim of hacking, which its intent was to shut inaflap down, in my view you set the whole thing up, as the only possible explanation would be for you to give mundane PM's to someone in the hope of creating a problem and you have constantly bitched and insulted people from there. So before you play the higher moral ground, I suggest you practice what you preach.

This is just another thread started by you to attack now Eddie, me and Nems, but tha tis okay again I suppoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 am

It is a bit boring tbh. I know I sometimes mention other forums, and I realise that others wouldn't know what I was on about, but all this stuff about ADO, SF, and Flap is a bit relentless, and I for one don't get what anyone is on about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 am

Handy Andy wrote:Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Brown,  in particular  by what can be perceived  as a game go mentality be  Nems,  Didge and Eddie.

Yep.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 am

gerber wrote:

Yep.

No backbone and Eddie is right your views on Inaflap, where you berated Muslims daily seems to have changed, if it has I welcome it, though you used to insult me for defending against people demonizing innocent Muslims, but odd how you change with the wind. Again you are far from innocent Gerber how you have jumped on people with others, targeting me

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 am

It goes both ways Andy, no one is innocent, and looking at all the forums from and including Sky, it is never going to stop.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 am

Eilzel wrote:It goes both ways Andy, no one is innocent, and looking at all the forums from and including Sky, it is never going to stop.

fairest poster here and exactly true, many are to blame including me for fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 am

I only chose to slag off flopforum. Not every poster, there are a couple of good 'uns, but it is largely a filthy site.
I fought against them until I was banned. Cannot see why anyone would choose to be active on there.
Just want harmony to be restored on what should be the best forum around.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:59 am

Handy Andy wrote:I only chose to slag  off flopforum.  Not every poster,  there are a couple of good 'uns,   but it is largely  a filthy site.
I fought against them until I was banned.  Cannot see why anyone would choose to  be active on there.
Just want harmony  to be restored on what should be the best forum around.

So that makes you just as culpable, as it does not matter if you disagree with views, you are thus claiming it is acceptable to insult people one minute and them bemoan if others are insulted.
Contradiction alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 am

Handy Andy wrote:Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Bru ,  in particular  by what can be perceived  as a game go mentality be  Nems,  Didge and Eddie.

Yes,I am.

I appreciate I am only new and don't know the history prior to this forum but I can only go by what I see.

What I see is Sassy being pounced upon every time she posts and if she chooses to respond its somehow turned around to her being at fault.

I really like this forum and don't see the need for arguing,but if feelings are still fraught could it not be kept to one thread which is kept in the basement? Just a thought and then it could be seperate to the debating threads.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 am

Eilzel wrote: it is never going to stop.

Why not?

Seriously,why not??

Cannot people just leave the past behind and be civil when debating? It doesn't have to be a love fest  Razz  but surely going round in circles is pointless.

If someone is constantly baiting put them on ignore. if they don't get the attention and response they seek they will soon get bored.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:05 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Is anyone else sick of the wars of words aimed at Sassy and Ian Bru ,  in particular  by what can be perceived  as a game go mentality be  Nems,  Didge and Eddie.

Yes,I am.

I appreciate I am only new and don't know the history prior to this forum but I can only go by what I see.

What I see is Sassy being pounced upon every time she posts and if she chooses to respond its somehow turned around to her being at fault.

I really like this forum and don't see the need for arguing,but if feelings are still fraught could it not be kept to one thread which is kept in the basement? Just a thought and then it could be seperate to the debating threads.

That is bull fluffy and you have no idea of the history and because she is left wing like you then you thus back her, try being honest and look at things without bias, because all are to blame in many cases for slagging matches.
Anyway am sick of talking about her, she is vile in my book and does not deserve all this attention, which she craves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am

Didge wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Yes,I am.

That is bull fluffy and you have no idea of the history and because she is left wing like you then you thus back her, try being honest and look at things without bias, because all are to blame in many cases for slagging matches.
Anyway am sick of talking about her, she is vile in my book and does not deserve all this attention, which she craves.

I think she is a nice lady but I was being honest when I stated there seems to be a few people against one which is not nice to see. If you were the one person being targeted I would say it was out of order also,it is the principle.

I just think the arguing is a shame as the OP stated,I am not being biased. And no I have no idea of the history,but history is exactly that,the past and it doesn't have to dictate anyone's actions NOW.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think she is a nice lady but I was being honest when I stated there seems to be a few people against one which is not nice to see. If you were the one person being targeted I would say it was out of order also,it is the principle.

I just think the arguing is a shame as the OP stated,I am not being biased. And no I have no idea of the history,but history is exactly that,the past and it doesn't have to dictate anyone's actions NOW.

Well you have so much to learn, and as seen I have defended people when wrongly attacked, ie you and thus know when people are wrongly attacked, in this case what has pissed off many people is two posters, both of which were friends have them lie to you on many things, to the point they allowed me to defend these lies, of which I was oblivious too in the past when others attacked them. That is wrong on any level and why so many are annoyed.

Anyway, for Bens sake I will move on from this

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 am

Can I just say.....

Fuck off?

Good.
Shit-stirring troll.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 am

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Yep.

No backbone and Eddie is right your views on Inaflap, where you berated Muslims daily seems to have changed, if it has I welcome it, though you used to insult me for defending against people demonizing innocent Muslims, but odd how you change with the wind. Again you are far from innocent Gerber how you have jumped on people with others, targeting me

Yep.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:44 am

Good one eddie, he's a big hypocrite .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 am

Didge wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well you have so much to learn, and as seen I have defended people when wrongly attacked, ie you and thus know when people are wrongly attacked, in this case what has pissed off many people is two posters, both of which were friends have them lie to you on many things, to the point they allowed me to defend these lies, of which I was oblivious too in the past when others attacked them. That is wrong on any level and why so many are annoyed.

Anyway, for Bens sake I will move on from this

So will I and hope others will do the same.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 pm

eddie wrote:

Can I just say.....

Fuck off?

Good.
Shit-stirring troll.
+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 pm

would that be the same troll who congratulated Eddie upon becoming a mod?

The same troll who has vigorously and consistently opposed racism, homophobia and anti Muslim posts and posters.
Unlike some who still post here and on Flop playing one forum off against the other, causing disharmony.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Handy Andy wrote:would that be the same troll who congratulated Eddie upon becoming a mod?

The same troll who has vigorously and consistently opposed racism,  homophobia and anti Muslim posts and posters.
Unlike some who still post here and on Flop playing one forum off against the other,  causing disharmony.

Which is what you are doing now you plonker, with starting a thread attacking people.

For fuck sake, get a grip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Handy Andy wrote:would that be the same troll who congratulated Eddie upon becoming a mod?

The same troll who has vigorously and consistently opposed racism,  homophobia and anti Muslim posts and posters.
Unlike some who still post here and on Flop playing one forum off against the other,  causing disharmony.

Come of it!
All you ever did was go between flap and here stirring and post the odd joke
that mate is a troll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Well I think that I'm the biggest culprit & just wish that there was something I could do......to make up for things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Shady wrote:Well I think that I'm the biggest culprit & just wish that there was something  I could do......to make up for things.

Go and stand in the corner immediately.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:Well I think that I'm the biggest culprit & just wish that there was something  I could do......to make up for things.

Go and stand in the corner immediately.  Laughing 

Okay,but will there be enough room there for all the other lying,trouble making bastards?

I mean Sassy would need a corner a mile wide HAR HAR HAR!! FOR HER HIPS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:20 pm

What am I supposed to do, wave a magic wand?

Issue a temporary ban to everyone who doesn't like Nems or doesnt like Sassy?

Grow up, people!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 
IF IT were left up to me Sassy would be given a one way ticket to somewhere nice and amicable like Siberia or Inner Mongolia or Florida...
AND banned from using any Internet connections..
OR sharp objects.

fer gawds sake, and the rest of us who are sick and fucking tired of this crap, STOP.

it's not funny, it's not witty.
the above is only 1 example of the last few days of how low everyone who is participating in this stupid ass quagmire has sunk.

do you all not realize how utterly pathetic this looks to outsiders?

if you don't like the ruled - leave
if you don't like other posters - leave
if you cant debate or have a chat without passing up the opportunity to have a dig at someone - leave.
or take it to PM and knock yourselves out. or log off.

I don't want to see a nice place built by a another nice person go down because people cant behave civilly.

you are all GOOD NICE LOVELY people IRL so please show that side here. you don't have to agree with everyone else - far from it for that would be unrealistic and boring but dragging up old stuff ad NAUSEUM is not good for you, us, the world.

THES______AND

now I luvs you all so log out, unplug, chill out, smell the roses, bang out a few tunes, have sex, eat chocolate, drink or in my case take your mother to her first ever colonoscopy..........and have a great day

remember who loves ya babies xxxxxxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Come over to Flap we don't get anything like this.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 pm

IF IT were left up to me Sassy would be given a one way ticket to somewhere nice and amicable like Siberia or Inner Mongolia or Florida...

OR sharp objects.
It looks as though you've got your wish: Sassy's gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:21 am

lovedust wrote:

OR sharp objects.
It looks as though you've got your wish: Sassy's gone.

Well I am sorry about that, I don't like anyone leaving, (especially people that like to post up lots of stories and like a good debate as I've said in the past about other posters who've left), and although we've had words I held no ill-will toward her, I don't hold grudges.

But she will come back. She always does.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:30 am

Cass wrote:
OR sharp objects.

fer gawds sake,  and the rest of us who are sick and fucking tired of this crap, STOP.

it's not funny, it's not witty.
the above is only 1 example of the last few days of how low everyone who is participating in this stupid ass quagmire has sunk.

do you all not realize how utterly pathetic this looks to outsiders?

if you don't like the ruled - leave
if you don't like other posters - leave
if you cant debate or have a chat without passing up the opportunity to have a dig at someone - leave.
or take it to PM and knock yourselves out. or log off.

I don't want to see a nice place built by a another nice person go down because people cant behave civilly.

you are all GOOD NICE LOVELY people IRL so please show that side here. you don't have to agree with everyone else - far from it for that would be unrealistic and boring but dragging up old stuff ad NAUSEUM is not good for you,  us, the world.

THES______AND

now I luvs you all so log out, unplug, chill out, smell the roses, bang out a few tunes, have sex,  eat chocolate,  drink or in my case take your mother to her first ever colonoscopy..........and have a great day

remember who loves ya babies xxxxxxx

Very well put, Cass. If only most of us would actually do it!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 am

Handy Andy wrote:I only chose to slag  off flopforum.  Not every poster,  there are a couple of good 'uns,   but it is largely  a filthy site.
I fought against them until I was banned.  Cannot see why anyone would choose to  be active on there.
Just want harmony  to be restored on what should be the best forum around.

If you truly want harmony, Handy Andy...your people skills leave something to be desired.

Try not naming anyone as the culprit or the victim.  The minute you name names you lose your credibility as the neutral...you hoist up your flag, and everyone sees it as just another volley.

Your sentiment appears to be nice, but I don't believe it's genuine.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 am

I get that you don't get on with them Lone, I just don't know how you leap from that to conclude they've been trying to force you off the board. I suppose I feel some frustration you keep blaming/criticising me for refusing to side against them. Is that fair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:33 am

Got to say I am sad to see Sass has left. And hope she doesn't stay away too long. I'm first to admit we had our differences and fallouts but we put that to rest a while ago and even with our many disagreements, like it or not Sass is a knowledgable and forceful poster. Sass if you read this just letting you know you are wanted here by a lot of us.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cass wrote:
fer gawds sake,  and the rest of us who are sick and fucking tired of this crap, STOP.
it's not funny, it's not witty................................
 pale 
I SUGGEST that you fucking well learn who has been attacking who, before you fucking blame ME for others attacks !!!
YOU ignorant know-nothing backstabber..  Evil or Very Mad 
wolfie if you read you will see I just wasn't saying it was you - your post was a convenient example - so apologies if it looked like I was spotlighting you. I said BOTH sides needed to stop. I like reading your posts when you aren't having a go at someone.

I too am sorry
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:44 pm

I too am sorry that Sassy left and I hope she and others who have gone come back.

ive said my piece and its time to move on

xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 pm

I too am sorry that Sassy left and I hope she and others who have gone come back.

xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Cass wrote:I too am sorry that Sassy left and I hope she and others who have gone come back.

xx

+1
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:01 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Cass wrote:I too am sorry that Sassy left and I hope she and others who have gone come back.

xx

+1

+2

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:11 pm

xx
+3
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well I am sorry about that, I don't like anyone leaving, (especially people that like to post up lots of stories and like a good debate as I've said in the past about other posters who've left), and although we've had words I held no ill-will toward her, I don't hold grudges.

But she will come back. She always does.

pirat 

I WILL never miss her endless vitriol and hatred for one !!!

TOO MANY people on here find it all too convenient and easier to ignore that it has long been the sassy/stephenmarra agenda for over a year now ~ to force Quill, Nems and me off any forums that they joined; and as such sassy has been attacking and abusing us since the beginning of this year..

AS WITH her repeating long-past slanderous attacks on me from another forum on here last week ~ just to show how desperate her stalking had become in recent weeks !

AND THEN there were sassy's deliberately offensive and bigoted attack threads against both Australia and America a few months ago..   'Good riddance to bad rubbish' is all I have to add...   What a Face 

As one of the three people on here who know what you mean Bee, I have to agree...sassy obviously did stalk you deeply to come up with what she did. Lovedust, you of all people, how can you say that info, and the stalking it must have taken, isn't a major assault aimed at getting someone to leave?

For myself, sassy is a good poster, a lot of energetic argument, and prolific producer of threads. But she is also a devious, selfish, vindictive, twisted, PM'er, politics-playing liar, who can't be reckoned with, let alone trusted. In other words, I like her but I don't want to deal with her. Hence, I go walkabout in the middle of threads while talking with her...quite frankly, I don't like that she can pull me (or anyone) down to her level.

Yes, the stalking borders on criminal. I've experienced it, and you have experienced it now, Bee. I would advise anyone to be very, very careful if and when she comes back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Quill, you know sometimes you come across so insightful and full of interesting information...

.,, and other times (like now) you just come across as having an awfully over active imagination :-/
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:Quill, you know sometimes you come across so insightful and full of interesting information...

.,, and other times (like now) you just come across as having an awfully over active imagination :-/

Loads of experience, Les.  Loads of experience.

I would love to live in the world of academics and ideas forever.  But some things bring me down to earth, where it's mano-y-mano.  I know the whole history of y'all on Sky, and how y'all hung together against the tories and republicans for all those years.  Y'all developed a bond which lasts even today.

But bee and I didn't have that past experience.  We had the luxury of a good relationship with some for about 6 mos., until the conservatives all left Speak Free.  The dedicated warriors among you had to find someone else to feed upon (I don't mean you Les).  Sassy, being more-or-less the leader of that sort, turned on the newcomers; a few followed her, and I call them the sassy posse.  Hence, the anomaly of LW on LW carnage...

... and why Bee and I have our reservations.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next