NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smelly bandit has been banned

+12
nicko
gerber
Raggamuffin
Lone Wolf
Cass
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
eddie
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smelly bandit has been banned  Empty Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I took the decision to ban smelly bandit as there were no other mods or admin online and I wanted to out an end to any further trouble whilst also making an example of a poster who felt it was ok to post an absolutely horrific personal attack on another.

I take full responsibly and no doubt the backlash for any drama that now follows, ie being accused of hating RW's and loving LW's.

I don't care. It was the quickest way to diffuse a boiling pot of crap.

Ben will take the decision to lift the ban or extend it; it currently sits at a two-day suspension.

The offending post sits in a thread that has been moved to an admin section T the request of sassy - the poster who was attacked.

I personally do not think this site should tolerate that level of abuse.
I hope posters agree with me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Smelly bandit has been banned  Empty Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

what did he do ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Fair play imo, he wanted it anyway :/
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:what did he do ?

A personal attack on another poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I do

eddie >>>>  ::fishffight:: <<<<< smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:what did he do ?

A personal attack on another poster!

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 pm

True.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.

I don't know what it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)

I don't know what  it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .

That's all true, but we need to start somewhere - and i think the mods have started.

Every one of us can't keep saying "but it happened to me 4 months ago/2 years ago".

A line has been drawn, the rules are clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't know what  it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

He has given more than he has ever received.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

That's all true, but we need to start somewhere - and i think the mods have started.

Every one of us can't keep saying "but it happened to me 4 months ago/2 years ago".

A line has been drawn, the rules are clear.  

Good post Andy - in a nutshell.

I'm not bigging myself up but what would be the point of me being a mod if I didn't try to put things into practice?
Ben can un-ban smelly if he chooses - at least it diffused the situation.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

I didn't see the post from smels, but veya and LW give off only smart-alec kinds of posts, not the in-depth stuff that smels can deliver. I like talking to smels, but I admit he gets more than a little offensive.

I agree with Andy. And if it's only a 2-day suspension, it's like a kick in the ass, no more. But if we are going to embark on a system of bans, it better be fair.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

I didn't see the post from smels, but veya and LW give off only smart-alec kinds of posts, not the in-depth stuff that smels can deliver.  I like talking to smels, but I admit he gets more than a little offensive.

I agree with Andy.  And if it's only a 2-day suspension, it's like a kick in the ass, no more.  But if we are going to embark on a system of bans, it better be fair.
agree that it better be fair about bans

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Given the content of the post. eddie made the correct decision to issue a temporary ban - a decision anyone of the mods would have made.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

So shall I go way way back and read everyone's post and ban people?
Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Given the content of the post. eddie made the correct decision to issue a temporary ban - a decision anyone of the mods would have made.

Thanks Irn.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:

Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.

it got out of hand back then edds and nothing was done irn bru never bothered with it and Ben said it was in the context off the post and wasn't breaking the rules , which brings the question about whether smelly should have been banned at all as wishing death on another poster isn't against the rules , or it wasn't when veya and wolf man wished it on me and my hubby ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:

it got out of hand back then edds and nothing was done irn bru never bothered with it and Ben said it was in the context off the post and wasn't breaking the rules , which brings the question about whether smelly should have been banned at all as wishing death on another poster isn't against the rules , or it wasn't when veya and wolf man wished it on me and my hubby ?

Trust me, LMP, what smelly said was way worse than anything Veya ever said to you or your husband.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 pm

eddie wrote:

Vod, smelly never wished death on a poster?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

And VOD, I'm not trying to be a jackass here or anything but you might want to cite chapter and verse on what's been said about you -- as in providing a link -- if you're going to start making these accusations anew. I think the reason you don't is that the context of that thread paints a much different picture from the one you're trying to convey.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

And VOD, I'm not trying to be a jackass here or anything but you might want to cite chapter and verse on what's been said about you -- as in providing a link -- if you're going to start making these accusations anew. I think the reason you don't is that the context of that thread paints a much different picture from the one you're trying to convey.

Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Multiple IDs
NewsFix :: Site news & announcements

Page 3 of 6 • Share • Actions
Page 3 of 6 • Previous 123456 Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple IDs
Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ben, don't know what you think of multiple IDs.

Fred Bloggs did a post to me, I replied, got a reply from him and replied again, because the second reply was actually from Phoenix, but showed they were the same person. He then removed the post quickly.

Do you have a policy on multiple ids?

See:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3009-judge-under-fire-after-ordering-detention-of-child-sex-abuse-victim#50990

Sassy

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
I know it's not specifically against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death, but shouldn't admin pull Beekeeper up for saying that?

It's not normal behaviour is it , i wonder if he really does have mental problems because his posts are all aggressive and abusive no matter what he posts Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
eddie wrote:
He can't help it Vod. It turns him on apparently.

well lets hope he doesn't say it to someone who has cancer or another disease Crying or Very sad

It just likes the attention. cyclops

eddie

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Catman on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I know it's not specifically against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death, but shouldn't admin pull Beekeeper up for saying that?

It's not normal behaviour is it , i wonder if he really does have mental problems because his posts are all aggressive and abusive no matter what he posts Shocked

Can't understand why you made that post, when your husband posts the most vilest stuff on here. Rolling Eyes

Catman

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Catman wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Can't understand why you made that post, when your husband posts the most vilest stuff on here. Rolling Eyes

He hasn't posted any vile stuff on here phil , but if you think wishing me a slow and painful is normal behaviour then do carry on beleiving that

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess. on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Catman wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I reckon you should get Phoenix banned sassy absolutely right. Indeed you love getting people banned. Ben will have known about Phoenix days ago dear lady.

Fuck me you can't wait to get someone banned. Another RW voice bites the dust. Once you get rid of them all it's back to nodding dogs.

Adios witch.

You must be pretty sick an insecure to invent ID's to back you, and your grubby little gang, you, Didge, Tess etc....

pwnt pwnt pwnt
FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

Tess.

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 am

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

You must be pretty sick an insecure to invent ID's to back you, and your grubby little gang, you, Didge, Tess etc....

pwnt pwnt pwnt
FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

He's also attention seeking take a look at his blog , loads of posts to himself Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

If someone says something dreadful in a temper because they've been wound up, that's different to sitting there and saying it quite coldly. Beekeeper seems to do nothing on here except chase around after imaginary sock accounts and insult people for no apparent reason.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
If someone says something dreadful in a temper because they've been wound up, that's different to sitting there and saying it quite coldly. Beekeeper seems to do nothing on here except chase around after imaginary sock accounts and insult people for no apparent reason.

That's true and i admit i have on other fourms said things in temper because of extreme goading and bullying , but like beekeeper he just posts vile stuff for the fun of it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess. on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Cool EARLIER this week I made a couple of statements in relation to "multiple IDs" :

* I said then that Drinky had multiple IDs on here ~ not only Clarkson and Fred Bloggs, but perhaps also those such as "labour revival" and "Phoenix".

* I also suggested that the faux "BagOfMuffins" persona is actually a multi-access "In a Flap" ID that is available to several of their Goon Squad ~ making a second ID available to Tess and some of the other Goonies on here ~ hence explaining the rapid changes in style/grammar and spelling/foulness/demeanour in the posts made under their "SlagOffBoffins" ID..

THIS thread of Sassy's today already confirms my first claim !

IT'S only a matter of time until others recognise the veracity of my second claim, and someone comes out with a thread exposing the faux"CookMoreMuffins!" ID..

ALREADY above we have seen Maine coon lover, and eddie, attempting to turn this into an attack/hate thread - aimed first at me early on; and later on turning their wicked attentions to 'Didge.. Suspect

How many more times!!!! Listen jerkoff, I don't do multi-IDs. For one thing my temper's too short and people would guess it's me in an instant because I'd lose it with moronic tossers like you straight away.

Tess.

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 am

Tess. wrote:

Blimey Tessie... I knew you were a granny but not that old. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Catman on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Tess. wrote:

He's also attention seeking take a look at his blog , loads of posts to himself Shocked

It's the new way to do things! lol!

http://thoughts.com/topics/explore

You think i'm bad!

Catman

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Beekeeper's bound to believe it though. Razz

Now that's true, expecially is Andy had brought Tess into it Wink

lol

BigAndy9

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by BigAndy9 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 am

eddie wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Cool EARLIER this week I made a couple of statements in relation to "multiple IDs" :

* I said then that Drinky had multiple IDs on here ~ not only Clarkson and Fred Bloggs, but perhaps also those such as "labour revival" and "Phoenix".

* I also suggested that the faux "BagOfMuffins" persona is actually a multi-access "In a Flap" ID that is available to several of their Goon Squad ~ making a second ID available to Tess and some of the other Goonies on here ~ hence explaining the rapid changes in style/grammar and spelling/foulness/demeanour in the posts made under their"SlagOffBoffins" ID..

THIS thread of Sassy's today already confirms my first claim !

IT'S only a matter of time until others recognise the veracity of my second claim, and someone comes out with a thread exposing the faux"CookMoreMuffins!" ID..

ALREADY above we have seen Maine coon lover, and eddie, attempting to turn this into an attack/hate thread - aimed first at me early on; and later on turning their wicked attentions to 'Didge.. Suspect

Ah, and there you are all sticky, I bet your mummy is continually washing yoursheets.

lmao

BigAndy9

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by feelthelove on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Drinky was actually ok as a mod on ADO and so was kaka. I never ever saw either of them cross the line between being a poster and a mod.

Well there you go, they clearly thrive on responsibility. Perhaps they should be Mods :D

feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 pm

i still haven't had a response to my complaint which i sent to irn bru about beekeeper wishing me a slow and painful death on this thread ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
i still haven't had a response to my complaint which i sent to irn bru about beekeeper wishing me a slow and painful death on this thread ?

yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

eddie

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

we are slightly disappointed edds that beekeeper is getting away with wishing death on us . No response from admin or the moderator irn bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
eddie wrote:

we are slightly disappointed edds that beekeeper is getting away with wishing death on us . No response from admin or the moderator irn bru

I know but it seems Ben isn't overly worried about it.

eddie

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Hi Eddie, it's not a complex i've got used to it over the years from sky onward...just the way it is.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hi Eddie, it's not a complex i've got used to it over the years from sky onward...just the way it is.. Smile

Was joking HF
Don't let it worry you :D

eddie

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Ben isn't bothered guys it isn't against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death

This is nice to know and now we can all go about wishing those we don't like to die.

it also came to light that me and my husband make posters angry , i just wonder if they are frustrated because they want to win debate but we won't be bullied into believing their way .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

It might be that within your lifetime, St. Peter’s Square, the Vatican, will become the European Museum of Roman Catholicism. Mecca might become the magic kingdom of Allah. If you think that is ridiculous, just remember, the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul started off as a church, then a mosque, and today it’s a museum...

Daniel Dennett, beacon of secular optimism

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

SEXY MAMA

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by feelthelove on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:

feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Im sure it's the usual cry for someone to beg them to come back, suppose there will be someone daft enough Rolling Eyes

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

What happened? Why have they gone?

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

I would quite agree with that Ben, although Coon can be just as bad when she wants and puts the brakes on so as not to look too bad in front of others, Favva's head is up his own buttocks...I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt, but they get offended when I speak out about their wicked ways and insulting folk with serious conditions.

They seem to think a mass murdering baby killers who repent their sins are transformed into good people....b'ahhs.

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Slagging off your own ex-members when they can't reply isn't good.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

HF deleted his own account and then MCL asked me to delete hers. I'm not aware of them giving much of an explanation.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Typical tantrums.

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Just telling the truth.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just telling the truth.

Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That's not nice and not like you. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:55 pm

I think Favva left as he was on course to pick up the troll award Laughing

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just telling the truth.

Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

HF didn't contribute here. He posted crap. Why should I pretend like I appreciated that?

He could have gotten in the debates and participated; instead he just tried to piss people off. I don't see what's small-minded about pointing out that that sort of behavior doesn't add to the forum.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

HF didn't contribute here. He posted crap. Why should I pretend like I appreciated that?

He could have gotten in the debates and participated; instead he just tried to piss people off. I don't see what's small-minded about pointing out that that sort of behavior doesn't add to the forum.

I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

Well, I didn't ban him in the first place. All I was doing was stating the fact that he did a lot of trolling here, which I don't think you can deny.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

Sassy

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, I didn't ban him in the first place. All I was doing was stating the fact that he did a lot of trolling here, which I don't think you can deny.

You said he didn't contribute, and that's not true. I had no problem with him or Maine either. Perhaps you think that I don't contribute anything either.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You said he didn't contribute, and that's not true. I had no problem with him or Maine either. Perhaps you think that I don't contribute anything either.

He didn't contribute nearly as much as he trolled, and you're not like that in any way.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.

Sassy

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I didn't see you saying that when HF implied that one of our gay members is a pedophile, or that he had a high-pitched voice and a lisp.

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.

It really does have to be Sassy's way or no way doesn't it? You have no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.

Raggamuffin

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's right Sassy..they were pretty fucking far from being proper Christians.

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It really does have to be Sassy's way or no way doesn't it? You have no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.

Sassy is a well respected member who had the sad death if her daughter mocked by those two vile cretins , you really should not jump in with both feet, you know nothing on this matter and are defending the indefensible.

Joy Division

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Rags - sorry may i call you that - HF and MCL aka VOD - both have a habit of doing this - not sure if you have ever come across them before - I've never had a set to with them, but as they say, they have previous.

At the end of the day - they took the decision to delete and if certain members here are happy about it - well that is up to them. I personally didn't want to see endless you can see members PM messages over and over again - it went on for a few months and was terribly boring. It's Ben's forum and ultimately his decision on things - if people don't like it they don't have to be here.

Not meaning to have a go - please don't take it that way cause not intended. Fancy a mini mince pie?

Cass

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't see you saying that when HF implied that one of our gay members is a pedophile, or that he had a high-pitched voice and a lisp.

Maybe I didn't see anything like that. I saw Sassy's post obviously because I'm posting on this thread. I've seen disgusting comments from some people which you have completely ignored though - like Beekeeper hoping that Maine dies a slow and painful death. You even justified Veya's post to HF when he said he hoped he dies of cancer. You're rather selective about what you don't like, aren't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.

I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time.... I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

No, I'm glad she posted it again, as she has been making it out like you said far worse. I think the quote just illustrates how important context is.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Why haven't *I* been banned yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 pm

lovedust wrote:

That's a really good question ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:

me too!

you....you....banist you .......beastly cad......Texan.......weird boot lover.....journalist!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am

eds....not intended as a pisstake at you darlink.......just trying to make people smile after what has been a rough day for everyone so it seems.

love ya more than a gazillion million cookies xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:

me too!

you....you....banist you .......beastly cad......Texan.......weird boot lover.....journalist!

You take that back, I hate those boots!

Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:...........................

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .

eddie wrote:

VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Those two are truly obsessed with attacking their critics..    Laughing

Where is HF, anyway? He was never banned, nor did he flounce ... sure, he impersonated an ex-Muslim woman, but I just banned "her," not him!  ::D:: 

The man does love pretending to be things that he's not ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

Keep Trolling Dickhead.

tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Where is HF, anyway? He was never banned, nor did he flounce ... sure, he impersonated an ex-Muslim woman, but I just banned "her," not him!  ::D:: 

The man does love pretending to be things that he's not ...

He doesn't post here because you break your own rules . As for the Muslim id i did tell you who made that up if you check your pm's .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:52 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

Suspect 

I HAVE to admire the way that VoD tries to zero her whining here onto veya and myself.

IGNORING the fact that several others besides us were criticising their "cancer cures" scam claims..

AND even now, in her above posts VoD obviously still stands behind their sham claims ~ I suppose they have to scrape up their family income from somewhere ?

when you get cancer you should try the natural cures Smile
okay this was meant for veya and was in response to his arrogance .

Last edited by LITTLE MISS PERFECT on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:...........................

eddie wrote:

and you are obsessed with stalking me and others on here , most don't even know who you are neither did i until i joined this forum and i realized the world really does have lunatics . Laughing 

[img]Smelly bandit has been banned  Straig10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 am

You post too much to respond to at once. However, I have poked a few holes in the story you told me about that fake Muslim poster. Rather than defending it, I'd like to hear why it's OK to to be a liar if you're doing it for your religion. That should be interesting to say the least.

"Natural cures" for cancer are not cures. All they're good for is that as you die, they make you feel like you're fighting it. Sorry, I know that's a harsh way of putting it, but the truth isn't always pretty.

Also, name one rule of my own that I or any of the admins have broken. The day I turn to either of you for a lesson on fairness is the day you'll all know I've suffered blunt trauma to the skull, but you're not the only ones. There are a number of members here love to preach a peculiar sort of "fairness" that always manages to make them out to be right and the people they don't like, wrong.

VOD, I'm glad you're back and posting and all, don't get me wrong. But you need to let go of this idea that you and your husband have been gravely wronged (and yes, I look in on BF). I'll even remind you of a bit of inspiration you can hang onto, something that has stuck with me even though I don't believe anymore:

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

So there you go. Even if we really are the bad guys, and we're the persecutors, you get Heaven for enduring our wicked ways. So try to be upbeat Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

Keep Trolling Dickhead.

tongue tongue tongue 

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE  would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

NOT as wrong as selling False Cures to Cancer patients
NOT as Wrong as Posting FALSE INFORMATION about Cancer treatments

VOD I am not sorry in least, I stand by what I said IF he is promoting those LIES to cancer patients then he is scum and IF there is any justice he will suffer greatly for Lying to those already suffering greatly.
I truly believe It is not evil to wish bad things on bad people. Your husband is clearly a bad person so I really have no problem telling him he is scum.

He sells snake oil... he should be treated with the disdain he deserves
Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 am

The absolute total of what veya did amounts to fucking words on a screen.

The absolute total of pitching bogus cures to cancer patients amounts to in-some-cases-avoidable deaths.

I don't know how much simpler this idea can be put, frankly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE  would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

NOT as wrong as selling False Cures to Cancer patients
NOT as Wrong as Posting FALSE INFORMATION about Cancer treatments

VOD I am not sorry in least, I stand by what I said IF he is promoting those LIES to cancer patients then he is scum and IF there is any justice he will suffer greatly for Lying to those already suffering greatly.
I truly believe It is not evil to wish bad things on bad people.  Your husband is clearly a bad person so I really have no problem telling him he is scum.

He sells snake oil... he should be treated with the disdain he deserves
Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.

of course your not sorry you are young and arrogant i have a 28 year old son also knows it all and a 24 year old son knows everything . Like i say i never expected an apology because of your age .

I consider you a bad person for wishing cancer on us , you keep on justifying yourself if it makes you feel better .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:You post too much to respond to at once. However, I have poked a few holes in the story you told me about that fake Muslim poster. Rather than defending it, I'd like to hear why it's OK to to be a liar if you're doing it for your religion. That should be interesting to say the least.

"Natural cures" for cancer are not cures. All they're good for is that as you die, they make you feel like you're fighting it. Sorry, I know that's a harsh way of putting it, but the truth isn't always pretty.

Also, name one rule of my own that I or any of the admins have broken. The day I turn to either of you for a lesson on fairness is the day you'll all know I've suffered blunt trauma to the skull, but you're not the only ones. There are a number of members here love to preach a peculiar sort of "fairness" that always manages to make them out to be right and the people they don't like, wrong.

VOD, I'm glad you're back and posting and all, don't get me wrong. But you need to let go of this idea that you and your husband have been gravely wronged (and yes, I look in on BF). I'll even remind you of a bit of inspiration you can hang onto, something that has stuck with me even though I don't believe anymore:

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

So there you go. Even if we really are the bad guys, and we're the persecutors, you get Heaven for enduring our wicked ways. So try to be upbeat Smile

good thing we are saved by grace then because if we had to be perfect heaven would be empty .

It doesn't bother me that veya and wolf man wished cancer and death on us because it won't happen . My concern is that he justifies himself lol , i am glad he didn't sayy it to someone who is dying of cancer . I will point out hypocrisy though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:52 am

I for one think he is justified. There is evidence that the "natural cures for cancer" don't work. The people who tell cancer patients to use them instead of fact-based treatments have blood on their hands, that is the inevitable conclusion when you look at the issue rationally. And there is no way that anything either of them said will lead to more people dying. However, more people will most assuredly die if they think baking soda can cure them of cancer.

I look at it as being akin to telling people who are suicidal that they should just do it. I can't see any way it doesn't lead to more deaths. And I can't see someone as bad for speaking out strongly against it.

Even if you disagree, I hope you understand I feel at least as strongly about this as you do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am

what ben said....
You are no different than the asshole that tells the suicidal person on the side of the bridge to jump. Actually you are worse the people you are lying to and killing with false information DID want to Live, They were trying to get cured and Instead you fed them lies that inevitable leads to their suffering a death which could have been prevented IF the spoke to a Doctor instead of Filthy lying scum bags.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am

I'm sorry VOD
BUT how do you sleep knowing all the people you essentially killed by promoting those lies?

Serious I could not live with myself Knowing that I was selling Lies and Suffering to People with Cancer.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:I'm sorry VOD
BUT how do you sleep knowing all the people you essentially killed by promoting those lies?

Serious I could not live with myself Knowing that I was selling Lies and Suffering to People with Cancer.

+100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next