NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Smelly Bandit

+3
Original Quill
Beekeeper
Irn Bru
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome Smelly Bandit Empty Welcome Smelly Bandit

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Good to have you here Smelly!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Welcome Smelly Bandit Empty Re: Welcome Smelly Bandit

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Welcome smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi Smelly
Your arrival has been eagerly anticipated  Wink 
Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Welcome Smelly Bandit Hi_wav22 Welcome Smelly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:41 am

Welcome aboard Smelly. Your imminent arrival was announced in advance by another member so this isn't really a surprise.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 am

Irn Bru wrote:Welcome aboard Smelly. Your imminent arrival was announced in advance by another member so this isn't really a surprise.

Let's see what he has to say shall we!....Some have applauded his arrival, and they never ever said anything about his incitement to terror, and some find that sort of thing very funny!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

...Some here have kids, and they never bothered to pull him up, over him wanting left wing kids murdered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:01 am

NemsAgain wrote:Hi Smelly
Welcome

Well....You always saw any kind of hate speech, to be free speech.  ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:14 am

Hello smelly.

Good to have another normal guy on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:18 am

Catman wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Welcome aboard Smelly. Your imminent arrival was announced in advance by another member so this isn't really a surprise.

Let's see what he has to say shall we!....Some have applauded his arrival, and they never ever said anything about his incitement to terror, and some find that sort of thing very funny!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

...Some here have kids, and they never bothered to pull him up, over him wanting left wing kids murdered.

What you say is true Phil but he hasfriends on here and one of them in the most unexpected places lol

Cya tomorrow.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:24 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Catman wrote:

What you say is true Phil but he hasfriends on here and one of them in the most unexpected places lol

Cya tomorrow.

Yea...And we all know who that is....We will see how things pan out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:35 am

Catman wrote:

..I'm not applauding Phil, I'm only being formal and rest assured anyone saying such idiotic things as wanting left wing parents  kids murdered won't go unchallenged by me....

Moreover, any child.

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:56 am

Beekeeper wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Hello smelly.

Good to have another normal guy on here.

Cool 

TWO "normal guys" against the world !

THAT says it all..

Razz 

We must Excuse Andy...it is his carry -out night  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Hi Smelly
Welcome

You are beyond a joke, way beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:36 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

You are beyond a joke, way beyond.

Take a look in the mirror love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Hey smelly...welcome, pal. Enjoy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 pm

ahh catman WAS night owl, the hate speech that man came out with was disgusting.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:15 pm

nicko wrote:ahh catman WAS night owl, the hate speech that man came out with was disgusting.

How's the pain today?

bad i hope!  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:23 pm

hope the pain is bad,see what I mean posters
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:24 pm

nicko wrote:hope the pain is bad,see what I mean posters

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 pm

I, h.ope dougs pain is bad,how do you like it? no I don't I would not wish pain on any one, not even you.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:03 am

Well well well....... :D  :D  :D 

Welcome aboard Smelly let the battles commence ::lightsab:: 

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 am

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:ahh catman WAS night owl, the hate speech that man came out with was disgusting.

How's the pain today?

That is an appalling thing to say from someone suffering, who has served our nation. You may not like someone but to wish pain on them when they constantly suffer with pain day in day out is disgusting, it is one thing to take this piss but that is sick, show some decency and apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:48 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

How's the pain today?

That is an appalling thing to say from someone suffering, who has served our nation. You may not like someone but to wish pain on them when they constantly suffer with pain day in day out is disgusting, it is one thing to take this piss but that is sick, show some decency and apologise.

Nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope.

And yet you moan when others have abused Doug which is also wrong, so again you are being quite appalling, the man has cancer which is not something to throw into their face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 am

Disgusting from Phil but par for the course Im afraid.
@Nicko cold comfort I know but Phil is usually pissed. Take no notice of him, he isnt worth consideration.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 pm

didge/nems,thanks to you both, for what I remember re- the sky forums,he's allways been the same.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Disgusting from Phil but par for the course Im afraid.
@Nicko cold comfort I know but Phil is usually pissed. Take no notice of him, he isnt worth consideration.

There you go again stirring up trouble, time to follow sassy's lead and put you on ignore bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Disgusting from Phil but par for the course Im afraid.

There you go again stirring up trouble, time to follow sassy's lead and put you on ignore bitch.

Yes I would do Phil, but please check with Sassy first, just in case there are some other insults she wants slung first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

nicko wrote:didge/nems,thanks to you both, for what I remember re- the sky forums,he's allways been the same.

No worries Nicko you remember right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 pm

.....And all this on a thread welcoming Smelly Bandit, who some of you find 'entertaining' when he condones child killing, and the murder of the minorities.

How fucking warped some of you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 am

Catman wrote:.....And all this on a thread welcoming Smelly Bandit, who some of you find 'entertaining' when he condones child killing, and the murder of the minorities.

Yes that is smelly Bandit, not Nicko who does not share such views and again nobody deserves to be told especially when they are suffering a condition like not only Cancer but emphysema that you hope their pain is bad, that is sick and vile, show some humility for once in your life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:.....And all this on a thread welcoming Smelly Bandit, who some of you find 'entertaining' when he condones child killing, and the murder of the minorities.

Yes that is smelly Bandit, not Nicko who does not share such views and again nobody deserves to be told especially when they are suffering a condition like not only Cancer but emphysema that you hope their pain is bad, that is sick and vile, show some humility for once in your life!

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t1783-simon-bucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:54 am

He was baiting, i reacted to the baiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:56 am

Catman wrote:He was baiting, i reacted to the baiting.

Again that is no excuse, seriously do you understand humility?

It is never right ever to wish such pain onto people, who are already suffering here no matter if you do not like them, it is always wrong!

How do you fail to grasp that, I hope you never have to endure the pain he is going through, so show respect for once in your life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:00 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:He was baiting, i reacted to the baiting.

It is never right ever to wish such pain onto people, who are already suffering here no matter if you do not like them, it is always wrong!

How do you fail to grasp that, I hope you never have to endure the pain he is going through, so show respect for once in your life

You and some others have welcomed SB on here, you find him 'entertaining'....You seem to think that the murder of children, and minorities is a lesser offence than what i said to him....He was goading me, and i reacted...,.Go look at the thread idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You and some others have welcomed SB on here, you find him 'entertaining'....You seem to think that the murder of children, and minorities is a lesser offence than what i said to him....He was goading me, and i reacted...,.Go look at the thread idiot.

OMG I stand constantly against smelly all the time and constantly berate his views, stop diverting from what you have done, when many of us completely condemned smelly for what he said, you are trying to excuse your own vile post to Nicko which is poor to say the least. 

It is not an excuse even when goaded, he does not deserve to be in any pain, how difficult is that for you to grasp, when daily he does suffer pain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 am

What did that have to do with the thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 am

Catman wrote:

He is making an accusation, he is not saying anything hateful as you did, that is a big fucking difference which again you have no decency it seems and there is no denying you have come out with vile things to posters the evidence here alone proves that.

Again show some decency for once in your life, I called Nems a silly Scouser and I then apologised because it was wrong. You say you sit and reflect back and things you say, well clearly you need to reflect longer and need to understand what you have said here about Nicko is not only wrong but disgusting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

OMG I stand constantly against smelly all the time and constantly berate his views, stop diverting from what you have done, when many of us completely condemned smelly for what he said, you are trying to excuse your own vile post to Nicko which is poor to say the least. 

It is not an excuse even when goaded, he does not deserve to be in any pain, how difficult is that for you to grasp, when daily he does suffer pain?

Do you honestly think Phil has any concept of decency?
He's just concentrated spite with no regard for anyone who he doesn't circle-jerk with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He's just concentrated spite with no regard for anyone who he doesn't circle-jerk with.

True but I can at least try to show him something he has said is wrong Queen, in the hope it might get through to him even if as seens it is falling on deaf ears!  No  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

True but I can at least try to show him something he has said is wrong Queen, in the hope it might get through to him even if as seens it is falling on deaf ears!  No  .

He'll just try and claim that you're "here to cause trouble" because you have the nerve to criticise him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:15 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

He is making an accusation, he is not saying anything hateful as you did, that is a big fucking difference which again you have no decency it seems and there is no denying you have come out with vile things to posters the evidence here alone proves that.

Again show some decency for once in your life, I called Nems a silly Scouser and I then apologised because it was wrong. You say you sit and reflect back and things you say, well clearly you need to reflect longer and need to understand what you have said here about Nicko is not only wrong but disgusting

No, the stupid sanctimonious one, you need to understand, that you have championed the right of a far right racist, to join this site...One that champions child murder, and the murder of innocent minorities....Just because you and others would find that sort of crap 'entertaining'....Nicko is a far right racist and homophobe....Nothing that i have said, in anger, is anything like that creep promotes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:15 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He'll just try and claim that you're "here to cause trouble" because you have the nerve to criticise him.

Yep that is a fact also, anyway have to go Queen, see you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

....Go read BF...There is an interesting thread about you!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No, the stupid sanctimonious one, you need to understand, that you have championed the right of a far right racist, to join this site...One that champions child murder, and the murder of innocent minorities....Just because you and others would find that sort of crap 'entertaining'....Nicko is a far right racist and homophobe....Nothing that i have said, in anger, is anything like that creep promotes.

Yes I have wanted him here because I love whipping his arse in a debate to show the far right view wrong, something it seems you cannot comprehend.

No Nicko is no racist or a homophobe that is a complete lie to add to your disgusting view you said to him, so again you poorly try to excuse your vile comments to him, you need help, I put you on a par with smelly in regards to being vile, you are both extreme ends of the political spectrum, he a far right extremists, you a far left wing extremist, you both promote hate onto others, you are two peas in the same pod, different political views, but the same hate spouted.

So I am not going to bother anymore you are a militant left wing extremist who constantly spouts hate, no better than smelly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 am

Catman wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:

LOL

The fuck is BF?
Can you come up with any post that isn't a shitty misdirection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:23 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes I have wanted him here because I love whipping his arse in a debate to show the far right view wrong, something it seems you cannot comprehend.

No Nicko is no racist or a homophobe that is a complete lie to add to your disgusting view you said to him, so again you poorly try to excuse your vile comments to him, you need help, I put you on a par with smelly in regards to being vile, you are both extreme ends of the political spectrum, he a far right extremists, you a far left wing extremist, you both promote hate onto others, you are two peas in the same pod, different political views, but the same hate spouted.

So I am not going to bother anymore you are a militant left wing extremist who constantly spouts hate, no better than smelly!

He is a far right racist and homophobe, he was on the same day trying to get, Scrat to react to his bile on Flap!

He's a dinosaur, and can fuck off and die imo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:24 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Catman wrote:

LOL

The fuck is BF?
Can you come up with any post that isn't a shitty misdirection?

bitchfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:25 am

More wishes for death & Pain.
Typical post by Philly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next