NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note a change to the rules

+9
A'shadieeyah
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
Stooo
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
scrat
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Please note a change to the rules - Page 4 Empty Please note a change to the rules

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

In light of a few things that have gone on recently, a line has been added to the NewsFix rules that I wanted to make sure to announce. It's very simple and I don't think it should be controversial:

"Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion."

This is in keeping with the spirit of our other rules which all basically say the same thing -- what we're trying to encourage and cultivate here is debate, not fighting.

I understand some people enjoy fighting, but there are other sites for that. From the beginning, NF has been about encouraging civil debate, and we haven't given up on that.

Your feedback is, as always, welcome.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Please note a change to the rules - Page 4 Empty Re: Please note a change to the rules

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Korban_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:Well another thread that has descended into a silly feud and hope this gets locked like all the others.  
No feud  hear ....well not on my part Didge

It is again a slanging match, with yet again people going on about another forum , which is against the rules and like I say I hope it gets locked, if all these threads are, then people will start getting the message the forum is about debating and fun, not personal feuds.

Back to top Go down

Please note a change to the rules - Page 4 Empty Re: Please note a change to the rules

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Korban_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:Well another thread that has descended into a silly feud and hope this gets locked like all the others.  

....same here im just clearing things up and asking not to be called a ' kiddy fiddler' ...surely that's against the rules too?..

And I've offered an olive branch(even though I shouldn't after the things that have been said)

But I'm hoping this can all stop as this was a great wee forum just not so long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Look Rags, your mate Stooo is an unhinged loon with a history of accusing folk of being 'kiddy fiddlers" ....his party piece, and by you saying Stooo allowing AB to go around saying that KD 'likes young girls' is just not on, it's not the ' back of a bus' KD so much gives a shit about.

Do you realise how that sounds Rags?

And before you start banging on about the post I put up about him in the pub regards to the complainers mother on here ....that was already in the public domain man, I only pasted it's contents from BF...

Go check the member details on BF who originally posted what was in the domain....ages before I even joined my first forum (Sky) ...and the BF, I had never even heard of BF at this time, the members name there was Doyle...who had joined  around 2007/08.

Same with KD, he only posted what was in the public domain.

All this bile from Stooo about ' rape vans" etc is only dragging  this place down and actually to the point where even I can't really be fucking bothered anymore, and I notice your not just picking at Sassy, but KD also....he had done nothing wrong as what he posted was also in the public domain.

I don't want want to keep it going Rags, but if folk are given shit constantly slung at them, then there is only so much they can take...it will most likely come back at ya.

I find you to be quite disruptive , but at least you were beginning to settle in just a little bit, but along comes Stooo to try to wreck the forum, rape vans and all.

I apologise to Ben for C&P that article here, that won't be repeated.

I don't want this forum to turn into another Sleeping Dogs Forum , and I know that's the last thing Sassy and KD want too.

Cheers.

If Stooo and Rags wish to move on without the silly ' rape van' stuff , then I'm willing to, it's really up to them.

Leave me out of your shit.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Korban_Dallas wrote:

It is again a slanging match, with yet again people going on about another forum , which is against the rules and like I say I hope it gets locked, if all these threads are, then people will start getting the message the forum is about debating and fun, not personal feuds.

Agreed, same old shit.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Korban_Dallas wrote:
strangley stoo has been logged on a long time, perhaps he would like to comment
Or are you his second? And fight his battles for him?
Or would he rather you just drop it

Keep me out of your shit, if you want to slag Andrea then join BF. Keeping a tab open doesn't mean that I'm following a thread.
your friend brought it all up stoo i honestly moved way past it
You were spiteful and abusive  I was spiteful back the matter was closed

Perhaps you should speak to your friend  she brought it up in the first place that's twice

Last edited by Korban_Dallas on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh dear, at least i tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:Oh dear, at least i tried.

Try harder.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Oh dear, at least i tried.

Try harder.

Well I think you should too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Try harder.

Stop trying to bait me, I'm not interested.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Stop trying to bait me, I'm not interested.

..reverse psychology eh?

The olive branch is still there Stooo.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:I didn't know that the poster Johnnyboy on IAF was the Dyke Sassy.

Didn't you, shame.   Neither did Dean, which mean I got the screenshots of ALL the pms hacked and so did Forumotion Litigation Department.   They are still investigating.   Oh, do tell Keith thanks for standing up for me lol

You had an ID on flap and no one knew?  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:I didn't know that the poster Johnnyboy on IAF was the Dyke Sassy.

Didn't you, shame.   Neither did Dean, which mean I got the screenshots of ALL the pms hacked and so did Forumotion Litigation Department.   They are still investigating.   Oh, do tell Keith thanks for standing up for me lol

Didn't you do well!!,  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 pm

You can't have just registered sassy as dean was away and no one new has registered??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:13 am

eddie wrote:You can't have just registered sassy as dean was away and no one new has registered??

So isnt there anyone at the controls then Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4