NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please note a change to the rules

+9
A'shadieeyah
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
Stooo
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
scrat
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please note a change to the rules Empty Please note a change to the rules

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 am

In light of a few things that have gone on recently, a line has been added to the NewsFix rules that I wanted to make sure to announce. It's very simple and I don't think it should be controversial:

"Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion."

This is in keeping with the spirit of our other rules which all basically say the same thing -- what we're trying to encourage and cultivate here is debate, not fighting.

I understand some people enjoy fighting, but there are other sites for that. From the beginning, NF has been about encouraging civil debate, and we haven't given up on that.

Your feedback is, as always, welcome.

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Please note a change to the rules Empty Re: Please note a change to the rules

Post by scrat Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:In light of a few things that have gone on recently, a line has been added to the NewsFix rules that I wanted to make sure to announce. It's very simple and I don't think it should be controversial:

"Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion."

This is in keeping with the spirit of our other rules which all basically say the same thing -- what we're trying to encourage and cultivate here is debate, not fighting.

I understand some people enjoy fighting, but there are other sites for that. From the beginning, NF has been about encouraging civil debate, and we haven't given up on that.

Seems a tad reactive, but not unreasonable.

I don't think it will stop "hacking gate", conspiracy theories are rife and often entertaining.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:24 am

hacking gate ........lol more of a cat flap swinging in the wind .....and the cats long dead

you see what i did there  cheers jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:27 am

Fair enough.

Bet you had a couple of right crawly-bum-lick Pm's to open up this morning.  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 am

Korban_Dallas wrote:hacking gate ........lol more of a cat flap swinging in the wind .....you see what i did there  cheers jocolor 
Hi Andy, what's the score here, I've been out and about, I didn't know that Hugh was banned and now Phil? it's been quiet on flaps for sometime I see Kaka's crawled back WTF is going on?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 am

scrat wrote:
Korban_Dallas wrote:hacking gate ........lol more of a cat flap swinging in the wind .....you see what i did there  cheers jocolor 
Hi Andy, what's the score here, I've been out and about, I didn't know that Hugh was banned and now Phil? it's been quiet on flaps for sometime I see Kaka's crawled back WTF is going on?
Andy ?Er......nope i only know what's been said on hear and its quite entertaining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:02 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 am

so its not a rule then

its a whim

well done for doing fuck all ben

idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 am

smelly_bandit wrote:"Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion."

so its not a rule then

its a whim

well done for doing fuck all ben

idiot

Well spotted smelly.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:52 am

Now you see Ben and the mod team clearly have common sense, as they have shown time and again. I'm quite sure no one will be banned 'on a whim', only paranoid self aware knobheads need worry I guess Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 am

Eilzel wrote:Now you see Ben and the mod team clearly have common sense, as they have shown time and again. I'm quite sure no one will be banned 'on a whim', only paranoid self aware knobheads need worry I guess Smile

Well said buddy!

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 am

How about posters who habitably reply to others with abusive words such as;; thick, stupid, learn to read ,idiot,ect?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:07 am

nicko wrote:How about posters who habitably reply to others with abusive words such as;;  thick, stupid, learn to read ,idiot,ect?

All Benji-boy is doing is inching towards what i asked for months ago.

A firm but fair set of moderators who take action when people are uncivil on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:In light of a few things that have gone on recently, a line has been added to the NewsFix rules that I wanted to make sure to announce. It's very simple and I don't think it should be controversial:

Thank you.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:03 am

Eilzel wrote:Now you see Ben and the mod team clearly have common sense, as they have shown time and again. I'm quite sure no one will be banned 'on a whim', only paranoid self aware knobheads need worry I guess Smile

of course its whimsical

at the administrators discretion that's what it says not "these are the rules and they will be enforced across the board"

therefore they aren't rules since they aren't enforced universally

your attempts to try and paint ben and the gang as reasonable rational non biased individuals is laughable at best, the entire forum knows bens allegiances and we all now that he has his favorites untouchables

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:36 am

Yes, this seems most sensible.

The forum that I belong to, the slightest bit of personal abuse is not tolerated and will see you get a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. It may seem over the top, but it keeps members in check and makes for a nicer place to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 am

Christie wrote:

The forum that I belong to, the slightest bit of personal abuse is not tolerated and will see you get a lengthy ban or even a permanent ban. It may seem over the top, but it keeps members in check and makes for a nicer place to be.

Absolutely Christie, those who start the abuse , especially filth, should be dealt with....and whose intentions are to come here to disrupt the forum, good call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:44 am

Joy Division wrote:
Christie wrote:

Absolutely Christie, those who start the abuse , especially filth, should be dealt with....and whose intentions are to come here to disrupt the forum, good call.

I believe the most important thing to remember is not to retaliate back. Walk away and leave them looking the fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 am

Christie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I believe the most important thing to remember is not to retaliate back. Walk away and leave them looking the fool.

Yes, that is what I should do really!, if only I could take out a restraining order I wouldn't have to upset the instigator ..but your quite right Christie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 am

Joy Division wrote:
Christie wrote:

Let's hope you're dealt with then.
Take a look back at your recent posts on here, I dare you, see how many are NOT abusive or argumentative.

What a joke.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:00 pm

@smelly. Ifit was whimsical you might wonder why you, and others remain here considering the abuse you dish out every other post. The rules are clear in the OP, though your inability to understand the written word does explain a lot, and you have admitted recently you like to try and twist thing so I imagine few will take your bleeting seriously Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Take a look back at your recent posts on here, I dare you, see how many are NOT abusive or argumentative.

What a joke.

Those who cast filth and and abuse at me have had some back, show me where I've ever given it out for no reason?, you can't can you?

If people can't take it back, then they really should not give it.

Remember the abuse your God friends gave me by calling my wee boy a spazzy and the like and how they spoke of Sassy's daughter and pervertedly of SM ' s daughter....

You stood by and said nothing, then claimed the God  halfwits were ' victims'

Spare me, you always pop up when there is bother, because you are much the source if it, not to mention your lying , two faced sneaky ways that I caught you out on in Flap.

Get lost you halfwit....
Calling  for a ban on Phil when there is far worse on here...minis he can be bad me but there is definitely worse on here.

Snake.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Like I said......
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 pm

eddie wrote:Like I said......

Well don't, you  poke your nose in everywhere , if you truly desired peace, you would stop butting into posts I make that do not concern you to make snidey remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Look just say sorry to Ben.
He's a forgiving chap.

Got to go now, because, well, my toenail's need painting.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Lets see how long this lasts..........
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:@smelly. Ifit was whimsical you might wonder why you, and others remain here considering the abuse you dish out every other post. The rules are clear in the OP, though your inability to understand the written word does explain a lot, and you have admitted recently you like to try and twist thing so I imagine few will take your bleeting seriously Wink

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
In light of a few things that have gone on recently, a line has been added to the NewsFix rules that I wanted to make sure to announce. It's very simple and I don't think it should be controversial:

clown 

THE LIKES of smellybum', BigAndy and sassy should be thinking twice before posting some of their usual rubbish on here then, in that case ?

Suspect 

Could you give an example of their "usual rubbish" please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 clown 

THE LIKES of smellybum', BigAndy and sassy should be thinking twice before posting some of their usual rubbish on here then, in that case ?

Suspect 

Could you give an example of their "usual rubbish" please.
Yup hear you go

usual rubbish:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 pm

So that's Lone Wolf, Sassy and didge then.

And if it includes posting images of posters (which i hope it does) we can throw TiTS in to the pot.

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:

What a joke.

Laughing 

HAD a good look in the mirror lately, eddie...

WITH all of the abuse, harassment and occasional stalkings of other members that you yourself have instigated on here, I reckon you yourself should be worried..

VERY worried.  "Pot.. Kettle... Black...." 

cyclops

Laughing

She stalks me constantly too Bee and really gives me reason to defend myself, life could be easier if she just stopped all that nonsense, but then that's what I think she wants is to push us into a corner so we have to have an exchange of words,,,,

Perhaps to try to make us look bad.

Time and time again Eddie had butted unto posts for a quick few insults , even when she's not even been mentioned in those posts.

She done  the  very same elsewhere before NF, and was a terribly biased moderator.

PI really can't be bothered with her, and she played the victim because if a three letter name, jumping up and down for a ban on Phil, yet happily ignored posts insulting my wee lad calling him spazzy etc...and stayed silent of the vulgar abuse of SM and Sassy's daughters.

She is a hypocrite and and instigator.

And I just wish she would stop butting into my posts and looking to trade ridiculous insults ,here's your chance Eddie, keep your nose out of my business and I'll do the same hen, ok?

Stop stalking me and some others as well as your daft theories and I won't reply back , fair enough?

....there used to be a feel good atmosphere on this forum Eddie, until you started chipping in saying the POTW thread was me stirring , and shit like that, a few of us would have a laugh as well as a good chat and now on a daily basis I have to defend myself not only from someone elsewhere posting pics of " rape vans" , of your constant staking shite....

I'm really pissed off, just please stop this fucking crap everyday.

I just want the fun days to return without accussing me is stirring when in fact all I used to do was have a harmless laugh with others on the forum.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:"Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion."

So that's Lone Wolf, Sassy and didge then.

And if it includes posting images of posters (which i hope it does) we can throw TiTS in to the pot.

Razz 
oh dear new tack ...good for you......... Have at it Mandy i wait with baited breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm

A picture of BigMandy9 ....and dam the consequences

Please note a change to the rules Images12

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Toenails painted!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:@smelly. Ifit was whimsical you might wonder why you, and others remain here considering the abuse you dish out every other post. The rules are clear in the OP, though your inability to understand the written word does explain a lot, and you have admitted recently you like to try and twist thing so I imagine few will take your bleeting seriously Wink

oh elizel the irony of your post is making my laughing muscles work over time please stop thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by A'shadieeyah Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:Toenails painted!  cheers 

did mine too lovely pink  ::D:: 
A'shadieeyah
A'shadieeyah
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 pm

A'shadieeyah wrote:
eddie wrote:Toenails painted!  cheers 

did  mine too lovely pink  ::D:: 

Oh, I just got a mental image I DID NOT WANT  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
A'shadieeyah wrote:

Oh, I just got a mental image I DID NOT WANT  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

Of giant toenails?  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Camel toenails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:11 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Camel toenails.

Painted pink!  No No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
A'shadieeyah wrote:

No, more like -- never mind, I'll talk about it later, I'm getting ready to eat ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by A'shadieeyah Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Ben why did you visualize a bad image of toe nails ?
A'shadieeyah
A'shadieeyah
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi Ashanti.

Benji-boy has gone for his donuts and "Bitty" - he'll be back to answer all your questions later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Hi Ashanti.

Benji-boy has gone for his donuts and "Bitty" - he'll be back to answer all your questions later.

Yes, back from your mother's house now. Ahsherkjsdf, just picturing pink toenail polish on an older gentleman, not a savory image ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, back from your mother's house now. Ahsherkjsdf, just picturing pink toenail polish on an older gentleman, not a savory image ...

Whatever gets you going Benji.....  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Whatever gets you going Benji.....  Cool 

Well, I suppose it's time to stop being coy ...

Please note a change to the rules Hf-crop_zpsa2b0a089

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next