NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats stress

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cats stress Empty Cats stress

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm

They say that when you move to another address that you have to keep them in for a few days.

.....Perhaps that should also include, when you redecorate your home...Now we have done that many times in the past, but this time it's massive changes like major furniture changes, like furniture at a different end of the room, ripping up carpets etc...

We'd quite honestly got very worried because they were rarely coming in over the last week or so...I decided on leaving the back door open all day today...Cat flap is working fine though...We'd been coxing them with numerous cat treats though.

We finished the first wave today, all painting has been finished...Both of them came in meowing very loudly and jumping on our laps.

....We'd thought that they had decided to leave home.  pale 

Back to top Go down

Cats stress Empty Re: Cats stress

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

We was thinking about hiring out an industrial sander to sand down the original Victorian floor boards, we have rugs...Our cats hate noise though...So should we leave that off until they have settled a bit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 pm

.....I love varnishing...Probably will have to wait.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Philagain wrote:They say that when you move to another address that you have to keep them in for a few days.

.....Perhaps that should also include, when you redecorate your home...Now we have done that many times in the past, but this time it's massive changes like major furniture changes, like furniture at a different end of the room, ripping up carpets etc...

We'd quite honestly got very worried because they were rarely coming in over the last week or so...I decided on leaving the back door open all day today...Cat flap is working fine though...We'd been coxing them with numerous cat treats though.

We finished the first wave today, all painting has been finished...Both of them came in meowing very loudly and jumping on our laps.

and who would blame them.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:13 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Philagain wrote:They say that when you move to another address that you have to keep them in for a few days.

Yours hate you enough that they deleted half of SF you stupid tosser.

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

I would encourage anyone with a stressed pussy to stroke it as often as they can to keep it calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Philagain wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Yours hate you enough that they deleted half of SF you stupid tosser.

lol! lol! lol! 

really...well...at least I can aford to give mine the veterinary care they need ...when they need it....and not have to go round vets begging for charity.....or asking on chat forums for advice.....thats because I am able to pay my way...and do something useful....YOU on the other hand.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:08 pm

oooo repeating a post...seems like phils running away again...but then he isnt very good at taking a bit of his own medicine...

In fact hes not much good for anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:21 pm

.....Don't you have some druid stuff to do rather than to troll my threads.

Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 pm

you mean like you tried to troll mine...and numerous others...
like you tried to piss on harvesmon's birthday thread???

dontcha like it philwaster?

does it annoy you phillock

I ant even got warmed up yet....you wanted war ...you got war....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:you mean like you tried to troll mine...and numerous others...
like you tried to piss on harvesmon's birthday thread???

dontcha like it philwaster?

does it annoy you phillock

I ant even got warmed up yet....you wanted war ...you got war....

*snigger*

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:29 pm

So these manky old flea-ridden cats....have they been neutered?
Too many unwanted cats about and they shit in my garden.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:33 pm

phillock needs "blue bricking" first......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 pm

How long do cats live?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Nems wrote:How long do cats live?

Depends how much vodka they consume I think
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:How long do cats live?

Depends how much vodka they consume I think

And how much violence and drunken histrionics they witness I guess?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Our cats are eleven this year.

Carry on with your trolling, you are just showing yourselves up the nasty little clique that you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Philagain wrote:Our cats are eleven this year.

Carry on with your trolling, you are just showing yourselves up the nasty little clique that you are.

They due to die soon then? I don't know the average life of a cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 pm

They will most likely get eaten by the foxes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:They will most likely get eaten by the foxes....

Do foxes carry disease?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 pm

You know...no wonder Phil hits back the way he does.

And I hardly think his cats will be too traumatised seeing him and Doug have a tiff...it's cats not kids for goodness sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:You know...no wonder Phil hits back the way he does.

And I hardly think his cats will be too traumatised seeing him and Doug have a tiff...it's cats not kids for goodness sake.

Hits back??? He bloody started it, we are finishing it. Never lose sight of who came back on here and started this war up again JD.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:06 pm

perhaps you should wind yer neck in and stop defending the forum idiot....

ask yourself this...who WAS it that began all this

when phillock came back (yet again)...i carefully and studiously ignored him and did NOT make ANY comment or post to the vile little queen hobgoblin

then for no reason than wanting to be true to his pointless existence...he decided to have a go....
fo no reason whatso ever...I had done nothing to warrant it...

SO JD....he's getting some of his own...and then some....

If you want to stand in the firing line then be my guest.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Stirring again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 pm

harvesmom wrote:

Hits back??? He bloody started it, we are finishing it. Never lose sight of who came back on here and started this war up again JD.

There's about four of you onto him though HM!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:09 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:perhaps you should wind yer neck in and stop defending the forum idiot....

ask yourself this...who WAS it that began all this

when phillock came back (yet again)...i carefully and studiously ignored him and did NOT make ANY comment or post to the vile little queen hobgoblin

then for no reason than wanting to be true to his pointless existence...he decided to have a go....
fo no reason whatso ever...I had done nothing to warrant it...

SO JD....he's getting some of his own...and then some....

If you want to stand in the firing line then be my guest.......

Well I don't want you to bring out your gun now Victor! What a Face Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Have you ever seen him be nice to anyone on this forum? With the exception of you? If you give it out in spades you have to be prepared to take it back in spades.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

well...since he decided to attack 4 posters at once ...thats his tough shit.....clearly he doesnt know strategy...pick your battles carefully.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:12 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Have you ever seen him be nice to anyone on this forum? With the exception of you? If you give it out in spades you have to be prepared to take it back in spades.

I know Phil can be a real buggar HM, I've had fallouts with him too!...

But the comment of the traumatised cats was a corker!

Phil is quite Jekyll and Hyde, but he does stand up for things he believes in, like Tory austerity!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Doug and i don't argue that much JD, only at times like decorating and tribunals etc.

We've been together for fifteen years now, and the future is something to look forward to, with life changing sums of money and a business plan.

The cats are fine, one is here sleeping right next to me, the other is out....Normal cat behaviour.

....The nasty clique here will continue to cause trouble, and if i wasn't here it would just be someone else that is in their firing line....Just sad and pathetic IMO.....Couldn't even resolve internal fights to save their own fucking forum!

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:14 pm

......My pension is secure and i wonder how secure that theirs is!

LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 pm

I hope the benefits office will be informed of all these changes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Philagain wrote:

Doug and i don't argue that much JD, only at times like decorating and tribunals etc.

We've been together for fifteen years now, and the future is something to look forward to, with life changing sums of money and a business plan.

The cats are fine, one is here sleeping right next to me, the other is out....Normal cat behaviour.

....The nasty clique here will continue to cause trouble, and if i wasn't here it would just be someone else that is in their firing line....Just sad and pathetic IMO.....Couldn't even resolve internal fights to save their own fucking forum!

Laughing 

I do hope that life changing sum of money has been advised to the social together with the money your brothers send? You do know there will be nothing left for you yes? They send you bits to shut you up, they will have it all sewn up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Philagain wrote:

Laughing 

not only a phillock but a lieing phillock too.....

if you wern't here we wouldnt have to "fire" at anyone...because no one would have been shuch a pile of shit as to engage our attention

crawl off to your flea ridden stinking pit and seek oblivion in a bottle of vodka at the taxpayers expense...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I hope the benefits office will be informed of all these changes.

Of course.

I don't need to justify what i've already explained in the past again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 pm

they ought to claim back the last ten years ...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Philagain wrote:......My pension is secure and i wonder how secure that theirs is!

LMFAO

You're quite money-obsessed aren't you?
Shallow.
Figures.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Philagain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I hope the benefits office will be informed of all these changes.

Of course.

Have you told them that you're able to leave the house now?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 pm

one things for sure...it may change his life...it wont change him.....

you can take the scroat out of the slum, but you will never take the slum out of the scroat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Philagain wrote:

Laughing 

Im glad things are going well for you and Doug at the moment Phil, life is shaky and unpredictable at times though , and I'm glad your cats are doing fine as well Smile

@Nems...
What you  said about Phil's cats was quite off, I thought you liked animals?, maybe you do, I realise you probably only said that to bother Phil, and although it seems harmless to us...they are Phil and Doug's cats..part of their family....

It's not so bad saying that to someone who may be in a stronger state of mind as a joke Nems, but that was pretty shity..and I'm all for a joke, but you know he loves his cats, more so because he has had them for a while and they are older...

You said that to score cheap points Nems, knowing he's vulnerable (I don't mean that in a bad way Phil)

You said you work with vulnerable people Nems,so surely you have an idea that saying that about his pets is damaging to Phil.

If that was me I would apologise for it Nems, at least for that.

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Nems wrote:
Philagain wrote:

Laughing 

I do hope that life changing sum of money  has been advised to the social together with the money your brothers send? You do know there will be nothing left for you yes? They send you bits to shut you up, they will have it all sewn up

There is no rule against family members helping other family members out.

Property abroad hasn't been sold yet.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Philagain wrote:......My pension is secure and i wonder how secure that theirs is!

LMFAO

Shallow.
Figures.

Is it such a bad thing to collect his inheritance or whatever shall rightfully be his?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

eddie wrote:

LMFAO

Shallow.
Figures.

Is it such a bad thing to collect his inheritance or whatever shall rightfully be his?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Philagain wrote:

Of course.

Well i was able to leave the house when i attended the tribunal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Shallow.
Figures.

.....And to move forward from that JD.

She's just fed up because her other half is a cabbie and the future for them isn't very secure.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Philagain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well i was able to leave the house when i attended the tribunal.

And when you go to see Culture Club.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Phil I wouldn't care what my future holds as I live for the now.
So digs like that bother me so little.

Money is way way down on my list of care-abouts.

You, however, are a different being altogether.

You're a miserable sour old soak without money and you'll still be a miserable sour old soak, but with better trousers to piss yourself in.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Philagain wrote:
Nems wrote:

I do hope that life changing sum of money  has been advised to the social together with the money your brothers send? You do know there will be nothing left for you yes? They send you bits to shut you up, they will have it all sewn up

There is no rule against family members helping other family members out.

Property abroad hasn't been sold yet.  Smile 

That is what they are telling you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next