NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim

+4
Original Quill
nicko
magica
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim Empty Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Whatever next!!! Can you imagine the scenario at Buckingham Palace? 'Sorry, Ma'am, but I've suddenly got a partial tumescence of the old Giggle Stick and must pop off to Shake hands with the Mayor. Be back in a tick!'

For any keen masturbators out there, this news will be thoroughly welcomed.
Instead of keeping the self-love strictly to your bedroom on lonely nights, you should think about doing it while you're at work.
Known as a 'masturbation break', psychologists believes it could be a great way to combat the stress of your job.
While using such a pastime as an escape, perhaps from your boss who is constantly breathing down your neck, would provide similar benefits.

Mark Sergeant, a psychology lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, made the controversial suggestion in a piece for Metro earlier this year.
He told the website that it would be 'very effective at work' and considered it to be a 'great way to relieve tension'.
However, his claims were backed up by Dr Cliff Arnall, a life coach based in Hay-on-Wye, Wales.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4473262/Masturbation-breaks-work-effective.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim Empty Re: Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim

Post by magica Fri May 05, 2017 12:25 am

They're all a bunch of wankers Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim Empty Re: Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim

Post by nicko Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 am

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 05, 2017 4:58 am

Gives new meaning to manual labor. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 05, 2017 5:18 am

hi            Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim 1132368643             tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 am

In the RAF we often relieved ourselves by holding "who can piss the highest up the mess bog wall" competitions.

I once distinguished myself by being reigning champion for two whole days, in spite of being something of a shortarse.

I must confess, however, that my victory was not entirely unrelated to the fact that I had downed multiple pints of Olde Gruntfuttock's XXXX down at Ye Olde Frogge and Nightgowne pub before, shall we say, letting loose my winning torrent.

We left wanking contests to the Army. Or occasionally to the RAF Regiment.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Look at you guys with your humourous but clearly insecure replies. Lol!

Wanking or any kind of ejaculation relieves stress. D'UH! Who knew? I'm sure they had a great time researching.

But it is treating the symptom and not a cure for stress or any other mental ailment.  

Google need to adapt their sleeping pods into a fully functional wank/fap station, unisexual naturally.

How is it insecure to have a laugh about wanking?

Are you saying people are anxious about wanking or not confident, when they have sex?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Also are you claiming wanking is the only and best way to relieve stress?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri May 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:Also are you claiming wanking is the only and best way to relieve stress?

No, sex is better.

Massage is a close third.

I pick my nose. And fart.  

At the same time or separately?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

No, sex is better.

Massage is a close third.

I pick my nose. And fart.  

Only when you use your toes...bound to happen.

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim Hqdefault

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 05, 2017 6:26 pm

I'm not too sure I'd be that desperate that I'd have to nip off and have a wank. Isn't it better to think all day then go home and have a great session if you have a partner, or a great session even if you don't?

It's a pretty dumb idea. And I wouldn't be sharing my stapler with anyone after they'd had a wank. No siree bob.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri May 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Only when you use your toes...bound to happen.

Masturbation breaks at work could be 'very effective' and a great way to combat stress, psychologists claim Hqdefault

Oh my God...I should be so dexterous at my age!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down