NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 2 Empty Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

BRITISH jihadis have been urged to bomb the Wimbledon tennis championships as the UK was warned it faces a new wave of terror attacks. Wimbledon fortnight, which starts tomorrow, is a key target because it will attract hundreds of ­thousands of visitors from around the world. Among them will be high-profile celebrities, politicians and, crucially, members of the Royal Family.

The threat to bomb Wimbledon appears in the latest edition of Al Qaeda’s Inspire internet magazine, aimed at young British and American Muslims. It contains a four-page section on how to make a car bomb using materials that are easy to buy and “do not raise suspicion” and are “very effective in killing individuals”. The magazine highlights “a tennis tournament” as a particular British target and states: “This recipe gives you the ability to make a car bomb even in countries with tight security and surveillance.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/484070/Al-Qaeda-Terror-group-in-call-to-bomb-Wimbledon

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Fine !

A valiant effort Stephen, but its like trying to knit fog.

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

No suprise there then.

Back to top Go down

Nems wrote:

Another shit stirrer exposed, not debating the points but makes infantile points

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 pm

What did I say two posts back ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:What did I say two posts back ?

That you had no answer to my points

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Nems wrote:

Hmmm ! I'm inclined to agree, but I'm sure he will show me the errors of my ways.  Evil or Very Mad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hmmm ! I'm inclined to agree, but I'm sure he will show me the errors of my ways.  Evil or Very Mad

An there it starts, deflect away from the debate and start talking about the poster, that is the girlie gang for you.

So answer my points, is simple.

I could do as you do and say that Quill is right and you are a fraud, but have no wish to go down such infantile avenues.

So put up or shut up, it is that simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:What did I say two posts back ?

OK ~ You won woopeee dooo
Does that give you a hard on,  strange puppy !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not about winning but debating and as seen you act infantile also, because now you cannot answer, I suggest you run along to the music section where you are best suited at debating lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thats an image that will take some erasing!
Thanks Stephen, you are so good to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Why dont you just try to be civil?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5327p150-is-it-all-true-sassy-handy-andy-and-benji-are-you-giving-access-to-pm-s-to-people#117047

Hilarious hypocrisy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Not my debate,  so not my argument, be a condescending twat, it's all good.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Not my debate,  so not my argument, be a condescending twat, it's all good.

An so the name calling starts now, proving my point further, deflecting away from answering the points.

You jumped into the debate, thus joined the debate, now try to weasel your way out of answering.

One word for that.

Pitiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:Not my debate,  so not my argument, be a condescending twat, it's all good.

An so the name calling starts now, proving my point further, deflecting away from answering the points.

You jumped into the debate, thus joined the debate, now try to weasel your way out of answering.

One word for that.

Pitiful.

Blimey Didge, you dont half take it seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

One word for that.

Pitiful.

I don not take you seriously you mean ha ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Sorry Nem's . alien  ://?roflmao?/:
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Glad to see you apologizing for being so rude, that is a good start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

One word for that.

Pitiful.

For fucks sake Didge "Weasel" was a putdown for JD from Victor I believe. For fucks sake get your own. Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

For fucks sake Didge "Weasel" was a putdown for JD from Victor I believe. For fucks sake get your own. Rolling Eyes

No he borrowed that from me, shows how much you follow debates, as I used to call someone here abusive all the time this .

I suggest you grow a pair, as loving this, anything else or have you detracted enough from the debate already?

Basketball 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

Now why would anyone take that seriously? answers on a postcard ! ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

Have no need that they do, just more fun making you look extremely silly

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

affraid lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

affraid lol! 

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 2 De-vil-glenn-close-as-cruella-de-vil-32505070-500-336

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

cheers 
That's nice for you dear.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

cheers 
That's nice for you dear.

No worries lovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Didge, you don't get much do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Nems wrote:Didge, you don't get much do you?

More than you it seems but again as seen all you can do is stir the pot on here and not debate, in fact what did you add to this debate?

Zero, instead you chose to jump in an act infantile, which proves more than anything you do not get out much.

Do you get laid much, as that were explain much of your bitterness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:Didge, you don't get much do you?

More than you it seems but again as seen all you can do is stir the pot on here and not debate, in fact what did you add to this debate?

Zero, instead you chose to jump in an act infantile, which proves more than anything you do not get out much.

But ...... There's no bitterness in Nem's posts just someone that posts as a way to pass the time, is this such an alien concept to you ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

But ...... There's no bitterness in Nem's posts just someone that posts as a way to pass the time, is this such an alien concept to you ?

Hilarious, she had not debated on this or even added to the debate then jumped into to make snide marks about me, that is being bitter and not in anyway civil.

This was an interesting debate, you were debating then decided you had nothing to answer and also decided to be bitter.

You reap what you sow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think it is Stephen, he takes it all so seriously and thinks he is a master debater, which is unfortunate as he is largely incomprehensible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I think it is Stephen, he takes it all so seriously and thinks he is a master debater, which is unfortunate as he is largely incomprehensible  

Point proven again, nothing about the debate, just more bitterness and snide remarks.

I enjoy debating, clearly you enjoy stirring and proven easily so

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Aye ! he certainly  is a " Master Debater"  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yet more infantile responses, all the girlie gang can do it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

There's no need for that Didge.

I would hate to put words into nicko's mouth but maybe he see's a British citizen that actively supports and fights for  an organisation which  is fighting and killing British  troops is the lowest of the low and has negated the all rights that afforded to the rest of us ?

So again it is on what type of crime they commit that they should not be allowed to come back into a country, what about pedophiles then, or is that crime of less importance to you?

THAT....depends on your view point...

generally unless they are in a position of power, ie mp's and govt ministers etc who have acces to matters of national security, paedophiles are NOT a threat to national security, and mostly are not a great threat to the general population, in terms of social cohesion and so on.

a dozen well trained and careful terrorists, could, without doubt, by attacking certain targets, virtually paralyse this country in a few days. and /or inflict massive civilian casualties,

I dont some how see a dozen paedophiles doing anything of the like ..disgusting and despicable as they are

You simply cannot compare the two, indeed its typically lefty "straw man" at work again

quote "A fallacious argument similar to reductio ad absurdum often seen in polemical debate is the straw man logical fallacy.[5] A straw man argument attempts to refute a given proposition by showing that a slightly different or inaccurate form of the proposition (the "straw man") has an absurd, unpleasant, or ridiculous consequence, relying on the audience not to notice that the argument does not actually apply to the original proposition."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Which girlie gang ? I'm supposed to be apart of Sassy's gang and I think it is fair to say that Nem's is not ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

So again it is on what type of crime they commit that they should not be allowed to come back into a country, what about pedophiles then, or is that crime of less importance to you?

THAT....depends on your view point...

generally unless they are in a position of power, ie mp's and govt ministers etc who have acces to matters of national security, paedophiles are NOT a threat to national security, and mostly are not a great threat to the general population, in terms of social cohesion and so on.

a dozen well trained and careful terrorists, could, without doubt, by attacking certain targets, virtually paralyse this country in a few days. and /or inflict massive civilian casualties,

I dont some how see a dozen paedophiles doing anything of the like ..disgusting and despicable as they are

You simply cannot compare the two, indeed its typically lefty "straw man" at work again

quote "A fallacious argument similar to reductio ad absurdum often seen in polemical debate is the straw man logical fallacy.[5] A straw man argument attempts to refute a given proposition by showing that a slightly different or inaccurate form of the proposition (the "straw man") has an absurd, unpleasant, or ridiculous consequence, relying on the audience not to notice that the argument does not actually apply to the original proposition."

Well that would be some attack which has never happenned before in history where it cripples a country, not saying it could not happen, but to pull off is easier said than done

Wow, pedophiles are a threat to children though, so are you now down playing the threat to children?

So you place the safety of children second to national security, where as I advocate both being as serious, that if you are going to return such vile people you do so for all vile said crimes, otherwise there is little logic to your view.

Why do you always bring in leftie? That is absurd, so from now on every time you do, I shall call your views Nazism, as it seems you cannot be adult in a debate, I shall descend to your level

Again though how do you return people to a country they are not citizens of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which girlie gang ? I'm supposed to be apart of Sassy's gang and I think it is fair to say that Nem's is not ?

You are part of the Nems girlie gang

The debate is back on, so do fuck off, there is a good boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm

In fact Victor lets way up the level of crimes, over 25,000 children sexually abused each year? That is of those who come forward of course.

How many victims of terrorism here each year?

It is no strawman argument when talking about types of crimes, so that was also bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

When did this happen ? Strange as it may seem me and Nems can disagree on some things and agree on others, is that so strange ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

When did this happen ? Strange as it may seem me and Nems can disagree on some things and agree on others, is that so strange ?

You can disagree on points and gang up on people on other points, that does not mean you are not infantile and act as seen like a child.

Anything else or are you going to give me more bull about how you never descended to name calling here?

Seriously, you need to grow a pair son

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

You can disagree on points and gang up on people on other points, that does not mean you are not infantile and act as seen like a child.

Anything else or are you going to give me more bull about how you never descended to name calling here?

Seriously, you need to grow a pair son

Not at all, I love name calling  but what has this got to do with me being in a girlie gang ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:22 pm

agreed it wouldnt be easy, but the possibility is increased by our continuously increasing dependence upon infra structure, for example....take out a few strategic motorway bridges...instant chaos as the traffic tries to go via alternative routes...result ...county paralysed....
dont forget 90% of our remaining industry relies on "just in time" deliveries..bugger up the transport network and industry will fall apart...not to mention delays in supplies to supermarkets, and the ensuing "panic buying" ...lack of fuel to petrol stations ...same result....

Not playing down the threat at all....merely pointing out you are using Straw man arguments....

not the same danger to society nor the same LEVEL of danger to society....
paedophiles are of the nature of danger to "individuals"
terrorists are a danger to the society and its "structure"
a paedophile couldn't, by his actions, severely damage society
a terrorist could

NOT the same argument.

It is NOT a question of placing one first or second....
It is the argument of greatest need.....

why do I always bring in "leftie"? because thats what you espouse...the lilly livered, afraid to act, inadequate child like response of the tree hugger leftie

now you have a good point...how to return people to a country they are not citizens of...

well...first you make them stateless...(bugger the EU on this) then you put em in a plane...fly over said country and chuck em out....if you are feeling generous you give em a parachute...if not...... Twisted Evil 

besides...since the EU is so hot on their "uman rights"...even though the terrorist would remove ALL human rights...let the EU have em...we dont want em...they have lost tgheir rights to "british citizenship"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:25 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:agreed it wouldnt be easy, but the possibility is increased by our continuously increasing dependence upon infra structure, for example....take out a few strategic motorway bridges...instant chaos as the traffic tries to go via alternative routes...result ...county paralysed....
dont forget 90% of our remaining industry relies on "just in time" deliveries..bugger up the transport network and industry will fall apart...not to mention delays in supplies to supermarkets, and the ensuing "panic buying" ...lack of fuel to petrol stations ...same result....

Not playing down the threat at all....merely pointing out you are using Straw man arguments....

not the same danger to society nor the same LEVEL of danger to society....
paedophiles are of the nature of danger to "individuals"
terrorists are a danger to the society and its "structure"
a paedophile couldn't, by his actions, severely damage society
a terrorist could

NOT the same argument.

It is NOT a question of placing one first or second....
It is the argument of greatest need.....

why do I always bring in "leftie"?  because thats what you espouse...the lilly livered, afraid to act, inadequate child like response of the tree hugger leftie

now you have a good point...how to return people to a country they are not citizens of...

well...first you make them stateless...(bugger the EU on this) then you put em in a plane...fly over said country and chuck em out....if you are feeling generous you give em a parachute...if not...... Twisted Evil 

besides...since the EU is so hot on their "uman rights"...even though the terrorist would remove ALL human rights...let the EU have em...we dont want em...they have lost tgheir rights to "british citizenship"

It is not a straw man argument, because we are talking about crimes and sending people out of this country if they have committed crimes abroad and seen as a threat to society, so yes you are playing down such a threat when as seen thousand are victims of such crimes each year in the UK alone, so it is the same arguments, you choose to try an make it different when it is not, because both are a threat to society.

i am center right, so by your logic you are a Neo Nazi.

So how do you get a country to accept a person who is British citizen, they will just send them back?

You really have not thought this through.

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Didge wrote:Well I see the extremist propaganda machine has achieved what it  set out to achieve, fear. This is what they want, they want people to fear and become divided, they want people to fear Muslims so as to divide society, have Muslims ostracized, that then more Muslims are susceptible to radicalization.
People do not seem to realise that is what terrorism is, to strike fear and terror into the hearts of a nation, yet standing united against them, they will lose.
Fuck off Didge you patronising ----.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:Well I see the extremist propaganda machine has achieved what it  set out to achieve, fear. This is what they want, they want people to fear and become divided, they want people to fear Muslims so as to divide society, have Muslims ostracized, that then more Muslims are susceptible to radicalization.
People do not seem to realise that is what terrorism is, to strike fear and terror into the hearts of a nation, yet standing united against them, they will lose.

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Another infantile response

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm

I would suggest that any 'British' jihadists that return should be locked up in solitary for life so that they cannot radicalise or attack anyone forever....but while we're part of the ECHR that's impossible. Leftie lawyers like Shami Chakrabati and Gareth Peirce would be screaming injustice from the rooftops...
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Why is c.unt censored on here and yet fuck, shit, bollocks etc aren't?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:45 pm

The Puzzler wrote:I would suggest that any 'British' jihadists that return should be locked up in solitary for life so that they cannot radicalise or attack anyone forever....but while we're part of the ECHR that's impossible. Leftie lawyers like Shami Chakrabati and Gareth Peirce would be screaming injustice from the rooftops...

So you see no point in deradicalisation or turning former terrorists to our side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:48 pm

NO...we are talking about one very specific crime...terrorism...

so you are using a straw man

you are just plain wrong the two are NOT the same thing, either in type or severity of potential threat... historically and now
we must have hundreds of active paedophiles running about (many of whom are, at this moment unknown) yet I dont see society "severely damaged" as a result of their actions nor do I see mass casualties of the nature, severity and number that a determined and skilled terrorist could inflict

You may claim to be "center right" but your inane scribblings belie you inner leftie...

Ok if theres a problem with sending em back to where they have been "jihading" then just shoot em dead on confirmation.....I mean..what else we gonna do with em? lock em up?...at what cost and increased security risk?

what part of we dont want em back here dont you get

when i say dont want em back...thats like ...no really, we can well do without having these people here its not dont want as in "I dont want an ice cream".....Its dont want as in "I dont want saoking in petrol and igniting"......Or I dont want a dose of ebola

our responsibility for them and to them ENDED when they decided to join this foul group....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Another infantile response
No more infantile than the apologist shite you come out with on a daily basis. No one in this thread has said we should blame or fear all Muslims, but what people are worried about is the lack of effort our government and police are putting into cracking down on those who radicalise other Muslims, not just those who carry out terror attacks. See how militant islam has been allowed to spread like a cancer through our prison system for one.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next