NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers Empty Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 am

BRITISH jihadis have been urged to bomb the Wimbledon tennis championships as the UK was warned it faces a new wave of terror attacks. Wimbledon fortnight, which starts tomorrow, is a key target because it will attract hundreds of ­thousands of visitors from around the world. Among them will be high-profile celebrities, politicians and, crucially, members of the Royal Family.

The threat to bomb Wimbledon appears in the latest edition of Al Qaeda’s Inspire internet magazine, aimed at young British and American Muslims. It contains a four-page section on how to make a car bomb using materials that are easy to buy and “do not raise suspicion” and are “very effective in killing individuals”. The magazine highlights “a tennis tournament” as a particular British target and states: “This recipe gives you the ability to make a car bomb even in countries with tight security and surveillance.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/484070/Al-Qaeda-Terror-group-in-call-to-bomb-Wimbledon

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:06 am

I hope our Andy Murray will be ok!

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm

B4st4rds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:31 pm

And here's another plot to blow up an oil tanker.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/385117/EXCLUSIVE-Jihadi-threat-to-BLOW-UP-oil-tanker-at-major-UK-port
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Threats to attack these high profile events are very worrying.  I hope security is tight but then I'm a worrier;  I was convinced something might happen on the day of William and Kate's wedding.  Fortunately my concerns were unnecessary Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers Fear10

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm

They should round up all those that may have possible links to the extremists.  When the competition is over maybe consider releasing them to an airport and send them to their fellow brethren.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Well I see the extremist propaganda machine has achieved what it  set out to achieve, fear. This is what they want, they want people to fear and become divided, they want people to fear Muslims so as to divide society, have Muslims ostracized, that then more Muslims are susceptible to radicalization.
People do not seem to realise that is what terrorism is, to strike fear and terror into the hearts of a nation, yet standing united against them, they will lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:19 pm

so you expect folks to ?????

well???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:22 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:so you expect folks to ?????

well???

Who said I expect?

You did maybe, the point is, during the height of the IRA campaign, we never allowed them to achieve their aim of using terror, people did stand united, even though some Irish were also stereotyped, the point you miss I guess.
You stand united against terrorism, not divided

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Didge wrote:Well I see the extremist propaganda machine has achieved what it  set out to achieve, fear. This is what they want, they want people to fear and become divided, they want people to fear Muslims so as to divide society, have Muslims ostracized, that then more Muslims are susceptible to radicalization.
People do not seem to realise that is what terrorism is, to strike fear and terror into the hearts of a nation, yet standing united against them, they will lose.
The threat came from their own 'Inspire' magazine, not the British Press! So do you just expect it all to be hushed up and hope for the best? After all what's a few dozen dead people compared to offending Muslims...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 pm

and.....

as regards large gatherings like wimbledon?

carry on as if nothing is happening, ???trust??? our security to get it right 100% of the time??

and then what....when one "gets through" and a few or a dozen or 100's are killed or maimed???

what then? shrug our shoulders and "carry on regardless"? perhaps....

and what about the victims...who are likely to have to wait months if not years for a pittance of assistance from the govt, will in all likelyhood end up with no job and be labeled "scroungers" etc by the good old tory boys....
and will get a few visits from an inadequate and poorly able to cope (with that scenario) victim support...

but as long as "Muslims" are not also made "victims" (via so called demonisation) thats OK is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:37 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and.....

as regards large gatherings like wimbledon?

carry on as if nothing is happening, ???trust??? our security to get it right 100% of the time??

and then what....when one "gets through" and a few or a dozen or 100's are killed or maimed???

what then?   shrug our shoulders and "carry on regardless"? perhaps....

and what about the victims...who are likely to have to wait months if not years for a pittance of assistance from the govt, will in all likelyhood end up with no job and be labeled "scroungers" etc by the good old tory boys....
and will get a few visits from an inadequate and poorly able to cope (with that scenario) victim support...

but as long as "Muslims" are not also made "victims" (via so called demonisation) thats OK is it?

Yes carry on and stand united, what else do you suggest? Hold suspicion now to every Muslim because you are so utterly paranoid?
So basically by saying they are not innocent and thus must all be treated with mistrust?
Wow, score on that stupidity
Yes have faith in our security services that know far ore than someone who just uses fear to look to accuse anyone he himself deems as a threat, that is why we do not use such irrational policies in this country.

Never heard such bad garbage in all y life, so you are saying we should thus ostracize Muslims and comply with exactly what the terrorists want?

Wow, sheer genius, and having the terrorists laughing all day long, as this is exactly what they want.  

Pathetic reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Margaret Thatcher was an Iron Lady, even in the face of terrorism
The few boors and bores who celebrated Margaret Thatcher’s death this week are only the latest to have long wanted her dead. She was very nearly killed in the assassination attempt of October 1984, when the IRA bombed the Conservative Party Conference in Brighton.
Mrs. Thatcher carried on the next day, delivering her closing party conference speech largely as planned, but beginning with a simple statement: “All attempts to destroy democracy by terrorism will fail.”

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/04/10/father-raymond-j-de-souza-margaret-thatcher-was-truly-an-iron-lady-even-in-the-face-of-terrorism/

You have so much to learn Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:46 pm

and what about any victims??? I notice you dont comment on that...I guess they are just "collateral damage" to your agenda? not worth worrying about I guess.

what about families left penniless (remember life insurance doesnt cover "acts of terrorism etc)
what about those left helpless through injury and ending up on a pittance...

less important than "the Muslim"????????

oh...sorry i forgot they can just learn to live like kings on next to nothing...after losing their home etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Didge wrote:Margaret Thatcher was an Iron Lady, even in the face of terrorism
The few boors and bores who celebrated Margaret Thatcher’s death this week are only the latest to have long wanted her dead. She was very nearly killed in the assassination attempt of October 1984, when the IRA bombed the Conservative Party Conference in Brighton.
Mrs. Thatcher carried on the next day, delivering her closing party conference speech largely as planned, but beginning with a simple statement: “All attempts to destroy democracy by terrorism will fail.”

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/04/10/father-raymond-j-de-souza-margaret-thatcher-was-truly-an-iron-lady-even-in-the-face-of-terrorism/

and I wonder how well she would have been "compensated" by the tax payer...if she had been injured.....i bet she would have got more than the pittance the criminal injuries compensation board do their best NOT to pay

Not to mention that her personal money was??? well lets say she wasnt short of a bob or two......

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 pm

In the last war all germans and Italians were rounded up and sent to "camps" we can't do that now, but all people "of any nationality" returning from Syria or Iraq should be interned until they are cleared of fighting in these countrys. ps only people of military age.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and what about any victims???  I notice you dont comment on that...I guess they are just "collateral damage" to your agenda? not worth worrying about I guess.

what about families left penniless (remember life insurance doesnt cover "acts of terrorism etc)

oh...sorry i forgot they can just learn to live like kings on next to nothing...after losing their home etc...

We support the victims as we always have done, that is not  valid reason to ostracize all Muslim based off the fact you fear, as seen you carry on united together, as Muslims were also victims of terrorism here, or has that escaped your attention also?
You are the one poorly using a claim now people are less important, nobody is more or less important, all are the same, as we stand united, to claim otherwise is the ramblings of an Ultra nationalist, who would round them all up in camps no doubt, because fear gets the better of any rational judgement .

So you really talk some utter bull as seen, I do not see victims asking as you claim en mass that we should hold all Muslims to account for what some terrorists do, mainly because they have common sense, unlike you

You seek to divide society, exactly what the terrorists want, how dumb can you get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm

nicko wrote:In the last war all germans and Italians were rounded up and sent to "camps" we  can't do that now, but all people "of any nationality" returning from Syria or Iraq should be interned until they are cleared of fighting in these countrys.  ps only people of military age.

Yep and any that HAVE or indeed cannot be thus "cleared" should be refused entry and put on the first plane back...no ifs no buts.....after being DNA typed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:54 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:Margaret Thatcher was an Iron Lady, even in the face of terrorism

and I wonder how well she would have been "compensated" by the tax payer...if she had been injured.....i bet she would have got more than the pittance the criminal injuries compensation board do their best NOT to pay

Not to mention that her personal money was??? well lets say she wasnt short of a bob or two......

Wow, you make a it a pathetic view point on claims, now, typical, she stood showing that she could carry on, even after an attempt on her life, sadly such a great leader is way beyond your pay grade, she showed us how to stand united against terrorism, not allow it to succeed in making us fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm

+1 victor.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
nicko wrote:In the last war all germans and Italians were rounded up and sent to "camps" we  can't do that now, but all people "of any nationality" returning from Syria or Iraq should be interned until they are cleared of fighting in these countrys.  ps only people of military age.

Yep and any that HAVE or indeed cannot be thus "cleared"  should be refused entry and put on the first plane back...no ifs no buts.....after being DNA typed...

So you are saying anyone that is British, and commits a criminal act in a foreign country, should be sent back to back that country where they perform a criminal act then?

So to you there is not point in deradicalisation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:and what about any victims???  I notice you dont comment on that...I guess they are just "collateral damage" to your agenda? not worth worrying about I guess.

We support the victims as we always have done,

and in that one statement is the big LIE......what you mean is we (the govt) pretend to support but actually do sod all, offer a pittance of "compensation" chuck em on the scrap heap and next week call them scroungers.....Also if they end up on benefits.....any compensation they get will be "taken into account"...thus nullifying any benefit from such compensation....

that is not  valid reason to ostracize all Muslim based off the fact you fear, as seen you carry on united together, as Muslims were also victims of terrorism here, or has that escaped your attention also?
You are the one poorly using a claim now people are less important, nobody is more or less important, all are the same, as we stand united, to claim otherwise is the ramblings of an Ultra nationalist, who would round them all up in camps no doubt, because fear gets the better of any rational judgement .

So you really talk some utter bull as seen, I do not see victims asking as you claim en mass that we should hold all Muslims to account for what some terrorists do, mainly because they have common sense, unlike you

and THAT I find frightening....I wonder why the victims are so silent, unless they are following the govt sponsored line of begging forgiveness for the terrorists?? I see the sinister hand of "silence or else" being used...

You seek to divide society, exactly what the terrorists want, how dumb can you get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Yep and any that HAVE or indeed cannot be thus "cleared"  should be refused entry and put on the first plane back...no ifs no buts.....after being DNA typed...

So you are saying anyone that is British, and commits a criminal act in a foreign country, should be sent back to back that country where they perform a criminal act then?

you can no more deradicalise (what a stupid term) than you can cure a paedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:04 pm

one criminal act only, fighting for ISIS.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

We support the victims as we always have done,

and in that one statement is the big LIE......what you mean is we (the govt) pretend to support but actually do sod all, offer a pittance of "compensation" chuck em on the scrap heap and next week call them scroungers.....Also if they end up on benefits.....any compensation they get will be "taken into account"...thus nullifying any benefit from such compensation....
Assumption, nothing to support such a looney claim 

that is not  valid reason to ostracize all Muslim based off the fact you fear, as seen you carry on united together, as Muslims were also victims of terrorism here, or has that escaped your attention also?

and THAT I find frightening....I wonder why the victims are so silent, unless they are following the govt sponsored line of begging forgiveness for the terrorists??  I see the sinister hand of "silence or else" being used...

You find it frightening that people are not ultra nationalists loons like you, I find it a blessing really, nobody is asking for people to forgive the terrorists either, what people are doing is not bowing down to the terrorists, something you are incapable of comprehending, because you wish to ostracize a group of people based upon paranoia.
I see a man who uses the same arguments as the Nazis did on the Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:04 pm

one criminal act only, fighting for ISIS.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

you can no more deradicalise (what a stupid term) than you can cure a paedophile

Really, then why do we have former terrorists  work for our security services?

Who heads up Quillian?

Are you saying he is still a terrorist?

What a crock of shit and proves your intent is to sow the seeds of discontent within a society, you play into the hands of the terrorists and give them exactly what they want and even worse you fail to even see that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:07 pm

nicko wrote: one criminal act only, fighting for ISIS.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 pm

You said that once and I answered it dummy
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:26 pm

nicko wrote:You said that once and I answered it dummy

Nope, try again dumbo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:31 pm

YOU'V DONE IT AGAIN YOU PILLOCK.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:34 pm

nicko wrote:YOU'V DONE IT AGAIN YOU PILLOCK.

Still not answered.

Try again Dumbo:

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Fuck me you are hard work, any one proven to have been fighting for ISIS, is that clear enough you dummy?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 pm

nicko wrote:Fuck me you are hard work, any one proven to have been fighting for ISIS, is that clear enough you dummy?

I am talking about any criminal, so try again, because surely your logic would apply to all?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm

CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, only people who have bee n fighting for ISIS how many more times have I got to say it to get it through your thick head?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:48 pm

nicko wrote:CHRIST ON A CRUTCH, only people who have bee n fighting for ISIS how many more times have I got to say it to get it through your thick head?

So why only some criminals and not all?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm

I have no answer to a fuckwit like who cannot understand a simple reply, I will go and lie down in a dark room and wonder how some one I once thought was intelligent has sadly let me down.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 pm

nicko wrote:I have no answer to a fuckwit like who cannot understand a simple reply, I will go and lie down in a dark room and wonder how some one I once thought was intelligent has sadly let me down.

Oh dear more infantile responses, so you just make a statement and are unable to back it up with sound reasoning.

No suprise there really

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:01 pm

All on this Forum can now see what an infantile poster you are, who posts any old pile of shit to make sure he has the last word weather it makes sense or not . later's
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:03 pm

nicko wrote:All on this Forum can now see what an infantile poster you are, who posts any old pile of shit to make sure he has the last word weather it makes sense or not . later's

More infantile replies, now trying to poorly deflect from answering.

Exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Ok, OK....

Things are getting a wee bit mass hysteria in here, some on the right are again jumping the gun...

The more you play on this hype the more the press will feed you it, it really as if some want there to be more terrorist attacks so they can continue to fell justified in their hatred of Muslims.

Just calm down please.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:I have no answer to a fuckwit like who cannot understand a simple reply, I will go and lie down in a dark room and wonder how some one I once thought was intelligent has sadly let me down.

Oh dear more infantile responses, so you just make a statement and are unable to back it up with sound reasoning.

No suprise there really

There's no need for that Didge.

I would hate to put words into nicko's mouth but maybe he see's a British citizen that actively supports and fights for  an organisation which  is fighting and killing British  troops is the lowest of the low and has negated the all rights that afforded to the rest of us ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

No suprise there really

I would hate to put words into nicko's mouth but maybe he see's a British citizen that actively supports and fights for  an organisation which  is fighting and killing British  troops is the lowest of the low and has negated the all rights that afforded to the rest of us ?

So again it is on what type of crime they commit that they should not be allowed to come back into a country, what about pedophiles then, or is that crime of less importance to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Nicko clearly said anybody fighting for ISIS, but I think that should go for any one fighting for any terrorist organisation should be facing trial on that basis.
And it the Muslims who are rowing the seads of discontent here, and they should reap what they sow....
We are not tolerant of intolerance and people causing us or our good nature, and like those who wish us harm even less.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nicko clearly said anybody fighting for ISIS, but I think that should go for any one fighting for any terrorist organisation should be facing trial on that basis.
And it the Muslims who are rowing the seads of discontent here, and they should reap what they sow....
We are not tolerant of intolerance and people causing us or our good nature, and like those who wish us harm even less.

So again are you stating that pedophiles who commit harming children abroad a less crime or equivalent in vileness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

So again it is on what type of crime they commit that they should not be allowed to come back into a country, what about pedophiles then, or is that crime of less importance to you?
I think in the case of paedophiles Garry Glitter is a good example of how British
 justice should work.
May I add it works pretty well when implemented .But not often enough !
These guys that actively set about killing our armed forces  , fucks sake need I say more ?
My last response to this, I'm not going round the  mulberry bush  when it's not my argument.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think in the case of paedophiles Garry Glitter is a good example of how British
 justice should work.
May I add it works pretty well when implemented .But not often enough !
These guys that actively set about killing our armed forces  , fucks sake need I say more ?
My last response to this, I'm not going round the  mulberry bush  when it's not my argument.
These guys

By the way since when has ISIS been attacking and killing British soldiers?
These extremists have been fighting a war in Iraq and Syria and I am not saying we should not send them back, in fact I advocate those who have no wish to live under our rules should be sent back, but as seen the argument is  flawed to only include some who could be a threat to society, as seen many people can be deemed to be a threat to society, thus logic would dictate sending all back, but you have the problem, that they are British citizens, so a country does not have to accept them, so what do you do with them then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm

What did nicko say ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:What did nicko say ?

One criminal act fighting for ISIS., as seen there are many.

You avoid the points and get many things wrong as well.

Anyway he is very infantile in his responses, unless you have anything else to add, because as seen the logic is flawed

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Fine !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next