NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 3 Empty Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

BRITISH jihadis have been urged to bomb the Wimbledon tennis championships as the UK was warned it faces a new wave of terror attacks. Wimbledon fortnight, which starts tomorrow, is a key target because it will attract hundreds of ­thousands of visitors from around the world. Among them will be high-profile celebrities, politicians and, crucially, members of the Royal Family.

The threat to bomb Wimbledon appears in the latest edition of Al Qaeda’s Inspire internet magazine, aimed at young British and American Muslims. It contains a four-page section on how to make a car bomb using materials that are easy to buy and “do not raise suspicion” and are “very effective in killing individuals”. The magazine highlights “a tennis tournament” as a particular British target and states: “This recipe gives you the ability to make a car bomb even in countries with tight security and surveillance.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/484070/Al-Qaeda-Terror-group-in-call-to-bomb-Wimbledon

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:I would suggest that any 'British' jihadists that return should be locked up in solitary for life so that they cannot radicalise or attack anyone forever....but while we're part of the ECHR that's impossible. Leftie lawyers like Shami Chakrabati and Gareth Peirce would be screaming injustice from the rooftops...

So you see no point in deradicalisation or turning former terrorists to our side?
I would rather see them put where they cannot do any harm.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon is key target for Al Qaeda bombers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:53 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:NO...we are talking about one very specific crime...terrorism...

so you are using a straw man

you are just plain wrong the two are NOT the same thing, either in type or severity of potential threat... historically and now
we must have hundreds of active paedophiles running about (many of whom are, at this moment unknown) yet I dont see society "severely damaged" as a result of their actions nor do I see mass casualties of the nature, severity and number that a determined and skilled terrorist could inflict

You may claim to be "center right" but your inane scribblings belie you inner leftie...

Ok if theres a problem with sending em back to where they have been "jihading" then just shoot em dead on confirmation.....I mean..what else we gonna do with em? lock em up?...at what cost and increased security risk?

what part of we dont want em back here dont you get

when i say dont want em back...thats like ...no really, we can well do without having these people here its not dont want as in "I dont want an ice cream".....Its dont want as in "I dont want saoking in petrol and igniting"......Or I dont want a dose of ebola

our responsibility for them and to them ENDED when they decided to join this foul group....

No we are talking about threats to society, you have tried to decide we are only talking about terrorism, when terrorism is just one of many crimes, so no strawman, that is you clutching at straws, ha ha the irony.

So you are saying now that pedophiles are not a threat to society when thousands of innocent children are abused each year, please explain that? 

So you advocate no trial and to just shoot them?

Wow

You do not want to try to turn them then, as the security services have done before thus helping prevent any further terrorism?

How do you think the Police, MI6 and MI5 obtain their information? 

They are British citizens, so it is our problem to deal with, again I would like to send them back, I would rather we offer them to leave, to never return, to revoke their citizenship, which they agree and sign to or face the rest of their lives in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:54 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you see no point in deradicalisation or turning former terrorists to our side?

How about all eggs in one basket?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:so you expect folks to ?????

well???

Who said I expect?

You did maybe, the point is, during the height of the IRA campaign, we never allowed them to achieve their aim of using terror, people did stand united, even though some Irish were also stereotyped, the point you miss I guess.
You stand united against terrorism, not divided
The IRA campaign was vastly different to islamic terror, they wanted independence from Britain for Northern Ireland, they didn't want to establish a fundamentalist Catholic state on the mainland. Both terrorist groups, but 2 vastly different animals.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

Me no comprende senor. What's that got to do with the price of fish? Jihadists, and hate preachers cannot do any harm if they are all locked in solitary confinement, they cannot spread their hate and influence other Muslims. Why shouldn't that be a viable solution?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:57 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

Me no comprende senor. What's that got to do with the price of fish? Jihadists, and hate preachers cannot do any harm if they are all locked in solitary confinement, they cannot spread their hate and influence other Muslims. Why shouldn't that be a viable solution?

You place them all in one jail, one for all terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

you can no more deradicalise (what a stupid term) than you can cure a paedophile

Really, then why do we have former terrorists  work for our security services?

you can always turn a (very small) few with sufficient threats/bribes...does not mean they do so willingly or lose their former allegience.

Who heads up Quillian?

Quillian?...hmmm just looked at it.....sounds nice and fluffy on the surface.....will look a bit further into that.... Suspect 

Are you saying he is still a terrorist?

What a crock of shit and proves your intent is to sow the seeds of discontent within a society, you play into the hands of the terrorists and give them exactly what they want and even worse you fail to even see that

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

I could go along with that. As long as they were all in solitary and it was heavily, heavily guarded.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who said I expect?

You did maybe, the point is, during the height of the IRA campaign, we never allowed them to achieve their aim of using terror, people did stand united, even though some Irish were also stereotyped, the point you miss I guess.
You stand united against terrorism, not divided
The IRA campaign was vastly different to islamic terror, they wanted independence from Britain for Northern Ireland, they didn't want to establish a fundamentalist Catholic state on the mainland. Both terrorist groups, but 2 vastly different animals.
No reply to this Didge?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

I could go along with that. As long as they were all in solitary and it was heavily, heavily guarded.

No need to have solitary, and I would have them endure listening to Barry Manilow 24/7 over the loud speakers, with episodes of Little house on the Prairie daily

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

No need to have solitary, and I would have them endure listening to Barry Manilow 24/7 over the loud speakers, with episodes of Little house on the Prairie daily
Why not?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:07 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why not?

Because I see no need to.
More to the point why should you?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:
Why not?

To punish them. It would certainly be vastly superior to the system we have at the moment where jihadists are all but running certain prisons, they even dictate the canteen menus.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 pm

The Puzzler wrote:
Didge wrote:

To punish them. It would certainly be vastly superior to the system we have at the moment where jihadists are all but running certain prisons, they even dictate the canteen menus.

I fail to see what that would achieve, where as my way, they have to endure as a group being taunted with such bad music and TV

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Didge wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:

I fail to see what that would achieve, where as my way, they have to endure as a group being taunted with such bad music and TV
A more hardline option would be making them listen to Anal ---- albums and watch Hollyoaks on repeat on alternate days.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3