NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

+3
Fluffyx
Stooo
nicko
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Empty London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 am

British restaurants have been serving rabbit dishes using meat from animals forced to live in appalling conditions in Spanish factory farms, a horrifying undercover investigation has found.

Campaigners from the Animal Equality charity went undercover to expose the conditions at four slaughterhouses and 70 farms, including two which it says have supplied rabbits to restaurants such as the Terrace at the National Theatre in London.

The charity has posted a video and images from the two-year investigation on its website, which includes footage of a vet smashing a rabbit against the ground.

The investigation found animals killed by blunt force, workers throwing live rabbits into waste containers due to over-production and animals with open wounds or infections left in cages without treatment.

It also found cannibalism among certain animals provoked by over-crowded conditions and dead animals left to rot in cages next to live animals.

The charity said it had already taken legal action against the farms and slaughterhouses investigated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/animal-cruelty-london-restaurants_n_5453829.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Empty Re: London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 am

I didn't realise people were still eating rabbit.

Wow, poor little bunnies  Sad 

Back to top Go down

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Empty Re: London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:59 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I didn't realise people were still eating rabbit.

Wow, poor little bunnies   Sad 

Victor says he eats rabbit, and hunts them himself I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:05 pm

So do, I jd, I shoot at night with a .22 rifle with noise suppresser [silencer] and spot light on rifle,it's called "lamping". I keep some myself and sell some to Butchers.Others I gut and skin and give to local pensioners.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:10 pm

nicko wrote:So do, I jd, I shoot at night with a .22 rifle with noise suppresser [silencer] and spot light on rifle,it's called "lamping". I keep some myself and sell some to Butchers.Others I gut and skin and give to local pensioners.

..I couldn't be a Bunny boiler myself Nicko, my kids have rabbits an guinea pigs as pets, what would you say the most revolting thing was you had ever ate Nicko?, I know you said you were in the army, so was there anything worse than the scorpions that you had eaten?.. :aspukeas: Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm

JD,ate roasted rat a couple of times, when in Vietnam ate snake and monkey also crocs.None tasted too bad.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:26 pm

nicko wrote:JD,ate roasted rat a couple of times, when in Vietnam ate snake and monkey also crocs.None tasted too bad.

Fcuk sake Nick,,,none tasted bad ? Laughing 

Bollocks to that ,mi just couldn't .
There must have been something that was awful Nicko...come on Man!!,,,I'm interested in these things Nicko!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:29 pm

boiled worms jd.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 pm

nicko wrote:boiled worms jd.

Ah!!man ...Nicko you got some bottle chief!!!!

That has to be one of the worst I've heard!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Was supposed to chew em but we all swallowed em whole.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 pm

I get my game from a local hunter, fresh and local. A brace of rabbits for two quid and a deer for £35, can't go wrong.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm not watching that video,I suspect it's distressing.

And no one should eat rabbit,that's just wrong.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Now THIS is why I prefer to hunt my own meat whenever possible.

to address a few points from this and another thread

FIRSTLY us "shhoters DONT "run around shooting things "just because we can"...If we all did that soon ther would be nothing left TO shoot

now that said, we can only shoot game and vermin...vermin are on what is called the "general licence" issued by the govt which details which specise are "pests"
game has set seasons

lets look at these "vermin"

mainly

rabbits
corvids (crows, magpies etc)
pigeons (wood pigeons and feral pigeons)
Grey squirrels
FOX

in some areas ...canada geese...

Now why are these "vermin"?

for a number of reasons

economic damage which YOU pay for in food prices

ecological damage (corvids and grey squirels kill more songbirds every year than all the cats in britain together)

Public health....feral pigeons especially, but large roosts of crows and pigeons are a health hazard...

so ....

rabbits cost 300 MILLION pounds to agriculture last year....DESPITE the numbers shot and otherwise taken....
not only that...THEY are tasty vermin. so no waste there....

yes my grandchildren have "pet" rabbits, but they also eat the wild ones i hunt...you see there are rabbits(out there eating YOUR bread) then there are "bunnies" (which are cute and cuddly Laughing )

pigeons cost agriculture something like the same...eating seed , young growing crops and ripe crops alike...all year round...they also happen to be tasty ...

rather unfortunate to be vermin AND tasty  ::D:: 

corvids wreak havoc on song bird populations..It is a well known and indisputable fact that well maintained shoots, with active and effective vermin control have the best bio diversity in the country...

grey squirrels cause an unquantified but large economic loss to forestry thriough direct amage and as a vector for tree diseases, helping the spread of disease around the country.
they also wreak havoc among song bird populations AND have dsiplaced our native red squirrel..which DOES NOT raid bird nests for eggs and chicks...
grey squirrels MAY look cute but they are nothing more than tree rats...

FOX....kills hens...lambs...an nasty liitle blighter...which needs controlling....NOTE controlling...not eradicating....

Now...

I enjoy shooting..it is something that requires great skill...

I go clay target shooting...which can range from easy to feindishly difficult...depending on whether the ground owner/ target setter got his leg over last night or not....

I use this to practice and keep up to standard...so that when I go live shooting I can make sure I kill cleanly as much as is possible...

I also enjoy live shooting..(hunting) this is NOT a matter of running around blasting away like captain america on a mission to the taliban....
even the humble rabbit (pie to be) either needs to be patiently waited for in a hide...which requires patience discipline and skill (to site the hide, set it up well enough etc) and then needs a skilled pair of hands on the rifle.
OR...you can "stalk " your rabbit..which requires exceptional country craft patience (again) and ...since you are usually standing or kneeling to shoot "free hand" great shooting skill too...
If you are staling with a shot gun...you need to be able to move through the countryside like a ghost...as you HAVE to be able to get within 30 odd yards for a good clean kill....YOU try sneaking up on a rabbit THAT close...in daylight...

NOW...

JD doesnt like the idea of hunting...he says he couldnt do it...and you know what? I both RESPECT and understand that. However he has NEVER said "you shouldnt do that" or that "you are wrong to do that"

I think he at least understands MY point...

with very few exceptions...what I shoot is eating grass one minute and dead the next...with no or minimal suffering..the few exceptions suffer for only the shortest length of time that it takes me to cover the 30 yards or so...NOW I recon thats a FAR better record than ANY slaughter house. Moreover what I hunt has lived "wild and free" NOT in some draconian torture set up that is, in may cases, modern farming. Nor has it been pumped full of chemicals to fatten it or whatever.

FINALLY for now....

wild game meat...be it rabbit, pigeon or one of the many "game" meats is healthy eating..lean and free from artificial additives and chemicals. Tasty...and incredibly filling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 pm

I always heard rabbit meat has fewer calories than it takes to digest it. Anybody know if that's true or urban legend?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I always heard rabbit meat has fewer calories than it takes to digest it. Anybody know if that's true or urban legend?

I thiunk THAT is "urban legend"

HOWEVER what IS true is that rabbit meat lacks one of the "essential amino acids", which means that were you soley to rely on rabbit meat you would in fact starve to death in quite short order. I do beleive there was a case of some fur trappers in your neck of the woods..(well a bit further north I guess) who were caught out as snow fell..and were found starved to death on exactly that...nothing but rabbit for 3 months had seen them off....

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I always heard rabbit meat has fewer calories than it takes to digest it. Anybody know if that's true or urban legend?

You need to cook it with a bit of pork or beef fat if you're going to fry or roast it. Slow cooking in a stew or a pie will bring out more flavour, rosemary will really bring out the flavour.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Stooo wrote:

You need to cook it with a bit of pork or beef fat if you're going to fry or roast it. Slow cooking in a stew or a pie will bring out more flavour, rosemary will really bring out the flavour.

quite right Stooo...MOST game is best cooked with a bit of "back fat" as its so lean its unbelievable...
The slow cooker is your friend  ::D:: 

thyme and tarragon are also great with rabbit...

veal needs juniper berries ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:21 am

Ah, OK, so it's nothing to do with caloric value but the part about not being able to live off it is correct. Thanks!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ah, OK, so it's nothing to do with caloric value but the part about not being able to live off it is correct. Thanks!
yup..if you have rabbit regualarly..you NEED to eat other things to make up for its intrinsic lack of that amino acid...

dont stop it being a tasty meal though

rabbit, pigeon and chorizo burger
or sausage

rabbit and pigeon "game" pie....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Now THIS is why I prefer to hunt my own meat whenever possible.

to address a few points from this and another thread

FIRSTLY  us "shhoters DONT "run around shooting things "just because we can"...If we all did that soon ther would be nothing left TO shoot

now that said, we can only shoot game and vermin...vermin are on what is called the "general licence" issued by the govt which details which specise are "pests"
game has set seasons

lets look at these "vermin"

mainly

rabbits
corvids (crows, magpies etc)
pigeons (wood pigeons and feral pigeons)
Grey squirrels
FOX

in some areas ...canada geese...

Now why are these "vermin"?

for a number of  reasons

economic damage which YOU pay for in food prices

ecological damage (corvids and grey squirels kill more songbirds every year than all the cats in britain together)

Public health....feral pigeons especially, but large roosts of crows and pigeons are a health hazard...

so ....

rabbits cost 300 MILLION pounds to agriculture last year....DESPITE the numbers shot and otherwise taken....
not only that...THEY are tasty vermin. so no waste there....

yes my grandchildren have "pet" rabbits, but they also eat the wild ones i hunt...you see there are rabbits(out there eating YOUR bread) then there are "bunnies" (which are cute and cuddly Laughing )

pigeons cost agriculture something like the same...eating seed , young growing crops and ripe crops alike...all year round...they also happen to be tasty ...

rather unfortunate to be vermin AND tasty  ::D:: 

corvids wreak havoc on song bird populations..It is a well known and indisputable fact that well maintained shoots, with active and effective vermin control have the best bio diversity in the country...

grey squirrels cause an unquantified but large economic loss to forestry thriough direct amage and as a vector for tree diseases, helping the spread of disease around the country.
they also wreak havoc among song bird populations AND have dsiplaced our native red squirrel..which DOES NOT raid bird nests for eggs and chicks...
grey squirrels MAY look cute but they are nothing more than tree rats...

FOX....kills hens...lambs...an nasty liitle blighter...which needs controlling....NOTE controlling...not eradicating....

Now...

I enjoy shooting..it is something that requires great skill...

I go clay target shooting...which can range from easy to feindishly difficult...depending on whether the ground owner/ target setter got his leg over last night or not....

I use this to practice and keep up to standard...so that when I go live shooting I can make sure I kill cleanly as much as is possible...

I also enjoy live shooting..(hunting)  this is NOT a matter of running around blasting away like captain america on a mission to the taliban....
even the humble rabbit (pie to be) either needs to be patiently waited for in a hide...which requires patience discipline and skill (to site the hide, set it up well enough etc) and then needs a skilled pair of hands on the rifle.
OR...you can "stalk " your rabbit..which requires exceptional country craft patience (again) and ...since you are usually standing or kneeling to shoot "free hand" great shooting skill too...
If you are staling with a shot gun...you need to be able to move through the countryside like a ghost...as you HAVE to be able to get within 30 odd yards for a good clean kill....YOU try sneaking up on a rabbit THAT close...in daylight...

NOW...

JD doesnt like the idea of hunting...he says he couldnt do it...and you know what? I both RESPECT and understand that. However he has NEVER said "you shouldnt do that" or that "you are wrong to do that"

I think he at least understands MY point...

with very few exceptions...what I shoot is eating grass one minute and dead the next...with no or minimal suffering..the few exceptions suffer for only the shortest length of time that it takes me to cover the 30 yards or so...NOW I recon thats a FAR better record than ANY slaughter house. Moreover what I hunt has lived "wild and free" NOT in some draconian torture set up that is, in may cases, modern farming. Nor has it been pumped full of chemicals to fatten it or whatever.

FINALLY for now....

wild game meat...be it rabbit, pigeon or one of the many "game" meats is healthy eating..lean and free from artificial additives and chemicals. Tasty...and incredibly filling..

Your quite correct Vic, although I would ever hunt myself, there are stacks of people around the world who hunt, so it would sound ridiculous if I said you shouldn't hunt..and although you may not hit and kill first time every single time, I read you use reliable scopes on your rifle Vic, so it sounds like the majority of the time , you are taking the animal out first time.

I think what I hate possibly the most are 'people' breeding puppies and other animals crammed Into tight spaces and badly treated,,,all for the sake of a profit, sadly wee puppies treated like that would be better of dead if they can't get a decent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:55 am

So basically Victors arguments are based on the benefits to humans and not animals themselves, when again humans have dramatically altered the environment animals have lived in which he now uses as an excuse to blow the brains out of animals, where I am sure these many animals do not see themselves as pests and no doubt think humans are the real pests.

He thus uses an excuse to kill, of which humans have created the set up so that he can kill, thus taking his logic, other humans would  be justified to cull human populations based on his poor logic.
So we see he has taken what humans have done, as a reason to get his gun off and not sure I see the balance in fair game between such a small animal and someone with a powerful rifle.
So badly an uneven match it is tantamount to cowardice. I know how to handle weapons very well, I do not need to kill things to be an excellent shot, as taking life should not be a sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:55 am

"I know how to handle weapons very well".Fuck me, some thing else your expert at?Y our not backward at coming forward are you? Tell me didge,where did you get your "expertise" from?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:00 am

nicko wrote:"I know how to handle weapons very well".Fuck me, some thing else your expert at?Y our not backward at coming forward are you?   Tell me didge,where did you get your "expertise" from?

From my father, who like you loved shooting. He grew up on Malta, where they basically have a free for all shooting many birds as well as being in the British Army.
Where do you think my interest in military history comes from?
Guns, something with my history I have studied

Grow the fuck up will you, you are boring the fuck out of the forum with your sad little grudges.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 am

They are not grudges didge, they are legitimate replies to a poster who has over the years continually gives the impression that he is an expert on all things and all other posters have to give way to your immense ego. Have you ever noticed that apart from 1 or2 arse lickers almost no one backs you up on your posts.Posters are just ignoring you or pointing out where you are wrong,where upon you go into meltdown and start insulting or boasting you know more than they do.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:20 am

nicko wrote:They are not grudges didge, they are legitimate replies to a poster who has over the years continually gives the impression that he is an expert on all things and all other posters have to give way to your immense ego. Have you ever noticed that apart from 1 or2 arse lickers almost no one backs you up on your posts.Posters are just ignoring you or pointing out where you are wrong,where upon you go into meltdown and start insulting or boasting you know more than they do.

More bullshit again and even more infantile responses based upon the fact you have come to have a grudge against posters, because you do not and never speak out against others, who are very vile, who hold some similar views to you, exposing your views as a fraud.
Actually those with intelligence here do back me up, you think a bunch of people who are led by fear and ?pessimism are intelligent?
You have still so much to learn.
Now unless you have anything intelligent to say, which would be a first, I suggest you either debate the topic, or jog on, because being a grumpus as you are is boring mate

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:28 am

How did I know I'd get a reply like that?,your a lost cause didge.Isuggest you stop posting for a while and take some time to think about how you REALLY come across on forums.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:30 am

nicko wrote:How did I know I'd get a reply like that?,your a lost cause didge.Isuggest you stop posting for a while and take some time to think about how you REALLY come across on forums.

Mate I have no need, I hate that you are ill but at times you area right complete prick, because you are angry, and you are angry at being ill, which is not my fault but you choose who to take it out on. So its not me with the issue, but you mate. I do not blame you for being angry, I will though tell you to jog on when being childish like this

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 am

Stooo wrote:

Thats bloody horrific!

Who eats rabbit? They are household pets..sorry,I think this is bloody bonkers. I think anyone who actually eats rabbits of their own free will is mentally unwell.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Ah, OK, so it's nothing to do with caloric value but the part about not being able to live off it is correct. Thanks!

Which suggests to me at least,that Humans are not supposed to eat rabbit!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:20 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Stooo wrote:

quite right Stooo...MOST game is best cooked with a bit of "back fat" as its so lean its unbelievable...
The slow cooker is your friend  ::D:: 

thyme and tarragon are also great with rabbit...

veal needs juniper berries ...

Never tried veal with juniper berries. Apparently rabbits were introduced to the British Isles by the Romans to be used as a food source.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 am

What does rabbit taste like? I've heard it was rather tough and gamey.

I've had rabbits as pets. According to my dad they did too. Unfortunately a mongoose bot hold of one and injured it badly. Grandma put the poor thing out of it's misery and then decided to serve it for dinner. That being said I've never eaten rabbit.

Last edited by jaded fox on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:28 am

jaded fox wrote:What does rabbit taste like? I've heard it was rather tough and gamey.

I've had rabbits as pets. According to my dad they did too. Unfortunately a mongoose bot hold of one and injured it badly. Grandma put the poor thing out of it's misery and then decided to serve it for dinner. That being said I've never eaten rabbit. What does it taste like?

A bit like chicken, it does need a long slow cook to make it tender.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:56 am

jaded fox wrote:What does rabbit taste like? I've heard it was rather tough and gamey.

I've had rabbits as pets. According to my dad they did too. Unfortunately a mongoose bot hold of one and injured it badly. Grandma put the poor thing out of it's misery and then decided to serve it for dinner. That being said I've never eaten rabbit.

Would you eat rabbit if it was offered to you?
Do you have any moral objections to eating rabbit?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:12 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Would you eat rabbit if it was offered to you?
Do you have any moral objections to eating rabbit?

Honestly I don't. I've also had pet chickens but I eat a lot of them. If it was a bunny I raised on the plate I might have an issue but I don't think I would if it was a wild rabbit. Though hearing about the conditions in the slaughter house does make me want to avoid rabbit meat.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:46 pm

to prevent that overly "gamey" taste, soak the meat in salt water in the fridge overnight....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Rabbbit in white wine and orange

serves two ...with leftovers

1 rabbit, quartered soaked over night in salt water then rinsed and dried...
juice and zest of two oranges
300ml white wine
onions
butter
carrots
tarragon or thyme
small knob of lard OR a piece of back fat from butcher or a few pieces of FAT bacon...

Prepare slow cooker

brown onions, in a little butter put in slow cooker
put sliced carrots in slow cooker
add white wine orange juice and herbs

fry the rabbit quarters in butter both sides till brown and place in slow cooker

add lard.fat/bacon

slow cook for 5-6 hrs

thicken sauce to liking with cornflour, season to taste

Serve with roasties or mash and some cabbage or brussels

bet yer trouser button pops........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Didge wrote:So basically Victors arguments are based on the benefits to humans and not animals themselves, when again humans have dramatically altered the environment animals have lived in which he now uses as an excuse to blow the brains out of animals, where I am sure these many animals do not see themselves as pests and no doubt think humans are the real pests.

He thus uses an excuse to kill, of which humans have created the set up so that he can kill, thus taking his logic, other humans would  be justified to cull human populations based on his poor logic.
So we see he has taken what humans have done, as a reason to get his gun off and not sure I see the balance in fair game between such a small animal and someone with a powerful rifle.
So badly an uneven match it is tantamount to cowardice. I know how to handle weapons very well, I do not need to kill things to be an excellent shot, as taking life should not be a sport.

Didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Free-sexy-smileys-944

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:08 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:So basically Victors arguments are based on the benefits to humans and not animals themselves, when again humans have dramatically altered the environment animals have lived in which he now uses as an excuse to blow the brains out of animals, where I am sure these many animals do not see themselves as pests and no doubt think humans are the real pests.

Didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Free-sexy-smileys-944

Victor

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Victor

London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) 9k=

didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Debilegf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Victor

didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Debilegf

Victor = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Speedo-gun-guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Victor = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Speedo-gun-guy

didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Angrybaby_comrade_stalin

lol I see you stole from my site

Victor_London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) 8a2f769470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Angrybaby_comrade_stalin

lol I see you stole from my site

YOUR site??????????????????

Victor_London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) 8a2f769470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:42 pm

I agree...DO make the stupid people shut up....

didge = London Restaurants Stop Serving Rabbit After Horrifying Undercover Investigation Exposes Animal Cruelty In Slaughterhouses (GRAPHIC VIDEO) Camisole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next