NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London

3 posters

Go down

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on  Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London    Empty Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

What i want to know is how is this idiot going to implement the lashes?

Lol!!! What an attention seeking moron! Anything for a headline eh!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on  Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London    Empty Re: Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

TBF SM....I really wouldn't want to live in certain areas of London, but that would include certain redneck areas...You get to know which areas to avoid like the plague you understand!  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on  Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London    Empty Re: Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on Dozens of men and women gathered on Brick Lane, East London

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523658/Muslim-campaigners-protest-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

TBF SM....I really wouldn't want to live in certain areas of London, but that would include certain redneck areas...You get to know which areas to avoid like the plague you understand!  Smile 

Of course.... Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Of course.... Wink

Have you ever been to Crayford  affraid ...That's bloody awful, my brother used to live there and he hated it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Of course.... Wink

Have you ever been to Crayford  affraid ...That's bloody awful, my brother used to live there and he hated it!

No i havent! I havent even heard of it lololol! I have only ever lived in Chiswick and Wembley.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Of course.... Wink

No i havent! I havent even heard of it lololol! I have only ever lived in Chiswick and Wembley.

It's a place where when you go to a pub, they all stare at you when you walk in because they don't know you and you aren't from Crayford  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 am

@allakak
how convenient... you cant see any of their faces  Question  they could be EDL for all we know Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:@allakak
how convenient... you cant see any of their faces  Question  they could be EDL for all we know Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 
Hahaha! You could be right Veya. Merci Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Well the one with the beard aint!
If there is one thing that winds me up its maniacs like this trying to impose their crackpot ideas on others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down