NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

3 posters

Go down

Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences Empty Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

Three teenage women have been arrested on suspicion of terror offences in an operation linked to a counter-terror raid which saw a woman shot and injured. The suspects, two aged 18 and one aged 19, were held after raids by the Metropolitan Police Counter-Terrorism Command in east London on Monday. 
They are being questioned at a police station outside London on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of terrorist acts, the Press Association reported.

The Met said the arrests were part of an “ongoing intelligence-led operation” linked to a similar raid on Thursday in Harlesden Road, north London, during which a 21-year-old woman was shot by armed police. The latest arrests bring the total linked to the Harlesden Road operation, in which police believe they foiled an active terror plot, to 10.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/counter-terror-raid-sees-three-teenage-women-arrested_uk_59072a46e4b0bb2d086f947f?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences Empty Re: Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 02, 2017 11:16 am

One has been named in reports as Mohamed Amoudi, 21, a Yemeni-born British citizen who studied physics at Queen Mary University in east London.

must have read the hate speech against Science and Islam from thorin Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You'll see more as long as there are no 'moderate brits', or too few that never speak out against the nonsense posted by some, when even the supposedly moderate that is supposedly educated thinks it is ok to discriminate and proselytize against the moderate majority based on their religious and cultural background what hope can there be
as long as the extremists brits keep posting speech to isolate and demonize regular Muslims the grown in extremists Muslims in britian will continue.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences Empty Re: Three Teenage Women Arrested In East London On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:
One has been named in reports as Mohamed Amoudi, 21, a Yemeni-born British citizen who studied physics at Queen Mary University in east London.

must have read the hate speech against Science and Islam from thorin Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You'll see more as long as there are no 'moderate brits', or too few that never speak out against the nonsense posted by some, when even the supposedly moderate that is supposedly educated thinks it is ok to discriminate and proselytize against the moderate majority based on their religious and cultural background what hope can there be
as long as the extremists brits keep posting speech to isolate and demonize regular Muslims the grown in extremists Muslims in britian will continue.

So you just have decided to derail the thread and make it a personal attack, based on lies again.

So apparently, this is the fault of a claim to there not being enough moderate Brits. Not any the global hate spread against the west that comes from extremist circles or any extremist ideology. By this poor argument, the rise of the Far Right is down then to there not being enough moderate Muslims. When its down to hateful ideology.

You see how your argument falls apart?

People are seduced by hate and hateful ideologies. I want to speak out against hateful ideologies.
I stand against all hateful ideologies, no matter the belief system. I mean I have never heard such a poor argument that takes away responsibility from those who are hateful and extremist.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 02, 2017 11:32 am

You call moderate Islam a hate filled Ideology and then are surprised that you convert them to extremist views that wish you harm.

where are the Moderate Brits Denouncing people like you for their fellow Brits that happen to also be Islamic?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:35 am

veya_victaous wrote:You call moderate Islam a hate filled Ideology and then are surprised that you convert them to extremist views that wish you harm.

where are the Moderate Brits Denouncing people like you for their fellow Brits that happen to also be Islamic?

How can i convert them to extremism, when they are already followers of an extreme school of thought of Islam?

So the people being seduced by Far Right hate is down to Islamic terrorism, and not any hateful ideology then?

What next, are you going to blame the Jews for the rise of Nazism?

So why would people denounce me when I stand against all forms of extremism?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

the far right is only on the rise in Europe.

here it is still less than the far left. we are seeing splintering of major political parties but the distribution between left and right is the same
and the USA it is consistent as it has been for decades the issue is the failure of the moderate left to field decent candidates in the last election
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:the far right is only on the rise in Europe.

here it is still less than the far left. we are seeing splintering  of major political parties but the distribution between left and right is the same
and the USA it is consistent as it has been for decades the issue is the failure of the moderate left to field decent candidates in the last election

And in Australia, the Us and many places in the world including India.
Half the problem is people on the left trying to deny problems.
The Far Right then use this playing off hateful lies to seduce people
Just as islamic extremists do

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:You call moderate Islam a hate filled Ideology and then are surprised that you convert them to extremist views that wish you harm.

How can i convert them to extremism, when they are already followers of an extreme school of thought of Islam?

So the people being seduced by Far Right hate is down to Islamic terrorism, and not any hateful ideology then?

lol you see how ignorant you are she studied Physics therefore it is pretty safe to assume that she wasn't extremist until she came into contact with the like you that pretend to be moderate yet suggesting all Islam is extremist ideology.

no point talking to the brain dead like yourself, let raggs explain it to you
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:the far right is only on the rise in Europe.

here it is still less than the far left. we are seeing splintering  of major political parties but the distribution between left and right is the same

no it is the same down here as always was about 10% Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol you see how ignorant you are she studied Physics therefore it is pretty safe to assume that she wasn't extremist until she came into contact with the like you that pretend to be moderate yet suggesting all Islam is extremist ideology.

So even though we know there is fully qualified doctors and even scientists with ISIS, that they were seduced by the ISIS ideology and hate, but to you that she came into contact with me, when she never has.
Sorry, but you really are delusional. You are again excusing people for falling for and being seduced by hate. You are talking responsibility away from ISIS recruiters and their ideology.

So its down to me, standing against Islamic extremism, as to why ISIS followers rape little girls is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

no it is the same down here as always was about 10% Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

That is substancial

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 02, 2017 11:51 am

the aquisition and having of a degree or other higher education in anythink, let alone a science is NOT an indicator of sense, or come to that of necessity of intelligence beyond a certain limit...It is an indicator of how well one can accumulate and regurgitate facts...

that said therfore, the holding of any qualification does not preclude someone being a terrorist OR acting illogically or having a duality of views

there are PLENTY of religious physicists, who manage to some how cope with the duality of fact based science and religious fervour

they must of course ALL be L/W since it is only the L/W that can hold two contradictory POV and express them both at the same time in the same sentence....

I mean...take a good look at yourself Veya

supposedly so well educated...and the common sense of a cane toad
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:59 am

Lord Foul wrote:the aquisition and having of a degree or other higher education in anythink, let alone a science is NOT an indicator of sense, or come to that of necessity of intelligence beyond a certain limit...It is an indicator of how well one can accumulate and regurgitate facts...

that said therfore, the holding of any qualification does not preclude someone being a terrorist OR acting illogically or having a duality of views

there are PLENTY of religious physicists, who manage to some how cope with the duality of fact based science and religious fervour

they must of course ALL be L/W since it is only the L/W that can hold two contradictory POV and express them both at the same time in the same sentence....

I mean...take a good look at yourself Veya

supposedly so well educated...and the common sense of a cane toad

Indeed, just look at the "Unabomber", Ted Kaczynski. He was a child prodigy and maths genius and looked what he ended up doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 02, 2017 6:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I think it was a chap who studied physics, not a woman. Physics could be quite useful to a terrorist. Whatever he studied, that doesn't indicate that he wasn't an extremist all along.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down