NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator

2 posters

Go down

An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator  Empty An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:38 pm

It may come as no surprise to regular passengers on the London Underground's Circle Line that a moving walkway would get them to their destination in less time.An architecture firm has designed just that: a travelator to replace the 17-mile circuit of trains.Architects at NBBJ said they came up with the travelator in response to a challenge by a think tank to invent something to improve daily life in London. They said the travelator would not only improve journey times and increase the number of people able to travel on the line, but has an added health benefit for commuters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/an-architecture-firm-wants-to-turn-the-london-undergrounds-entire-circle-line-into-a-threelane-travelator-10491340.html

Back to top Go down

An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator  Empty Re: An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Looks interesting.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator  Empty Re: An architecture firm wants to turn the London Underground's entire Circle Line into a three-lane travelator

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 pm

I very interested to see it run in operation to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 pm

[quote="Cuchulain"]I very interested to see it run in operation to be honest[/quote

Me too.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Didge I can't find the thread me and you were debating on.

Can you post the title here
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 pm

What would make London run better is taking all the bloody PH vehicles off the road!

Boris Gump has put out 80,000 odd new PH cars on the road.
He has ruined London for a big fat wad of money.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Didge I can't find the thread me and you were debating on.

Can you post the title here

This one sexy?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t11354p200-more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis#222424

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Thanks Didge
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down