NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

+2
nicko
eddie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP - Page 2 Empty Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:07 am

First topic message reminder :

3rd June 2014

Trying to influence our schools, take them over and point them in the direction of our white English racist ideology?

They're the racists, after all.

Or have some people got it all wrong?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:To our lefty friends I say this:-

1. For years the right have argued that Islam is taking over by stealth to the derision of the lefties. Yet we have the plot to take over schools and treat girls as second class. A clear cut case of Islamic influence.

2. For years the right have declared concerns about Sharia Law being accepted instead of current laws. In recent time no less than the Arch Bishop of Canterbury has suggested we should along with a host of lefty liberal know it alls.  

3. For years the right have expressed concerns about militant Islam preparing to commit atrocities on home soil to the derision of the Liberal lefties. We had the Tube bombing and Glasgow airport and numerous thwarted attempts.

I could go on and yet the left on here deride genuine concerns and simply call the Rwers extremists. How quickly they forget their proclamations have been proven wrong time and time again.

How do you teach a lefty a new trick. I haven't a clue they learn nothing they are too dense, too busy pontificating about how perfect they are and far far too biggoted.

well said .... Smile 

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:15 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:To our lefty friends I say this:-

1. For years the right have argued that Islam is taking over by stealth to the derision of the lefties. Yet we have the plot to take over schools and treat girls as second class. A clear cut case of Islamic influence.

2. For years the right have declared concerns about Sharia Law being accepted instead of current laws. In recent time no less than the Arch Bishop of Canterbury has suggested we should along with a host of lefty liberal know it alls.  

3. For years the right have expressed concerns about militant Islam preparing to commit atrocities on home soil to the derision of the Liberal lefties. We had the Tube bombing and Glasgow airport and numerous thwarted attempts.

I could go on and yet the left on here deride genuine concerns and simply call the Rwers extremists. How quickly they forget their proclamations have been proven wrong time and time again.

How do you teach a lefty a new trick. I haven't a clue they learn nothing they are too dense, too busy pontificating about how perfect they are and far far too biggoted.

well said xx

Blowing kisses to another man,  your secret is coming out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Didge wrote:

well said xx

i'll leave that to you closet boy..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Didge wrote:

But I am not blowing kisses at men, that was you, I have no problem that you want to kiss men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Phillipa wrote:You tube video

Sleep 

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Didge wrote:

But I am not blowing kisses at men, that was you, I have no problem that you want to kiss men.

lol so i did , it was supposed to bring an emoticon up, oh well never mind...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Didge wrote:

well said xx

Its this smily that doesn't work sometimes  Mad  and if you want to use it twice it comes out like this xx instead of Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its this smily that doesn't work sometimes   Mad  and if you want to use it twice it comes out like this xx instead of Mad:x

Some people just really miss the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its this smily that doesn't work sometimes   Mad  and if you want to use it twice it comes out like this xx instead of Mad:x

yeah i just noticed that..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Phillipa wrote:

Our friend from church and Indian Christian was hacked to death outside her home and she was 8 months pregnant , she was dragged out of her home onto the street and hacked to death while her husband and children were watching and could do nothing . The baby died inside her  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2