NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz

Go down

UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz  Empty UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-made-up-take-great-ukip-3048561#.UuA-obTLfIU

UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz  I140121_200103_1499692oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000026713013o-3048216

Leader: Nigel Farage

Barmy UKIP is hell-bent on proving Prime Minister David Cameron right when he called the party “fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists”.

After a councillor blamed the recent widespread flooding on gay marriage and leader Nigel Farage insisted working women were “worth less” than men, UKIP members sound nuttier than ever.

So take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz and work out which statements came out of the mouths of ’kippers and which are made up.

We accept no responsibility for any resemblance between the answers we invented and future UKIP policy and statements...

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-made-up-take-great-ukip-3048561#ixzz2rAQNzSIe
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
 lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz  Empty Re: UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

I just chose the stupidist answers and got 15/20 lol

Back to top Go down

UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz  Empty Re: UKIP or made-up? Take our great UKIP fruitcake quiz

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 pm

14/20

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Wow, I got 14 of 20 and could not believe some of the stupidity I saw.

Women can't do well at chess, huh? I bet that's a new one to the 29 current female chess grandmasters of the world ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 pm

And just to think there are worryingly a mass load of fruitcakes themselves backing that fruitcake party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:53 am

Wondering how you guys were going to respond to an ex Labour chap being chosen as our Candidate for the Wythenshawe and Sale East By-Election.

Doesnt it get difficult to insist UKIP is far right when children of trade unionists who have been raised as labour supporters become our Westminster candidates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 am

Fifteen out of twenty scored but the quiz was unfair because many of the questions/answers were from ex/disgraced UKIP members and not official policy. You should try a quiz on the Republican and Democrats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down