NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

+2
nicko
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Empty Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:07 am

3rd June 2014

Trying to influence our schools, take them over and point them in the direction of our white English racist ideology?

They're the racists, after all.

Or have some people got it all wrong?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Empty Re: Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP

Post by eddie Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:53 am

As in all things, influencing children in the ways of religion and race is wrong.

Islamists are to be stopped from doing this as should any other "party" or group of extremists.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am

Quite right Eddie.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 am

What another load or racist cack by the usual  Sleep

Pick on the Muslims ..again and again and again...

You really should look closer to home as many of you are as bad as terrorists man.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:09 am

BigAndy9 wrote:3rd June 2014

Trying to influence our schools, take them over and point them in the direction of our white English racist ideology?

Please discuss.
What is your problem?,,,,,,,

This is globalisation, this is how it works, a flock of 200 million migrants scour the globe looking for a life worth living, that's about 3% of the global population, the majority 96% simply put up with it and 1% suck the life blood out of this process.

Muslims are an easy target for increasing the fear and they've got oil.

Wake the fuck up.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:14 am

scrat wrote:

Please discuss.

This is globalisation, this is how it works, a flock of 200 million migrants scour the globe looking for a life worth living, that's about 3% of the global population, the majority 96% simply put up with it and 1% suck the life blood out of this process.

Wake the fuck up.

Hey Scrat, well said mate.

It's an unhealthy obsession too many people have now, and the sad part is they can't see what racism is turning them into...if they did, they just wouldn't do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:18 am

Lefties are really bitter about UKIPs latest victory

Let it go boys, times are changing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 am

scrat wrote:

Please discuss.

Wake the fuck up.

muslims are an easy target?

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 am

Joy Division wrote:What another load or racist cack by the usual  Sleep

Pick on the Muslims ..again and again and again...

You really should look closer to home as many of you are as bad as terrorists man.

There is a lot to pick on they bring it on themselves , they are barbaric , they rape our young girls-they marry little girls-they enjoy thighing baby girls  -they hang gays-they preach death and destruction-they mutilate their little girls -they fly planes into tower blocks-they sentence pregnant women to hanging for leaving islam -they give 100 lashes for adultery-their women roam about in solar blankets Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:25 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

Wake the fuck up.

It's an unhealthy obsession too many people have now, and the sad part is they can't see what racism is turning them into...if they did, they just wouldn't do this.
Hi JD, I cannot understand BAs fixation with non white, non middle class, non Christian citizens, it's almost as if he's been brainwashed into believing such shite and posting this smoke screen to avert the eye from the reality,,,,simply another cog in the machine.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:26 am

scrat wrote:

Please discuss.

Wake the fuck up.

so why the need to build mosques and have the same thing they came from ?
If they wanted to stay the same they should have stayed in their own countries.
the only think they come here is to claim benefits for an easy life , i guess it beats working for a living .

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
scrat wrote:

Wake the fuck up.

so why the need to build mosques and have the same thing they came from ?
If they wanted to stay the same they should have stayed in their own countries.
the only think they come here is to claim benefits for an easy life , i guess it beats working for a living .
I suspect people build churches to pray to their gods, and I've suspected this for some time!

Smelly wants to change Britain into fascist state, he's an immigrant, ask him why people want to come here,,,,I'm British, and from my perspective the majority I know come here to work and pay taxes into our pension funds.

But hey, ply your trade at blaming others for your own woes.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hi JD, I cannot understand BAs fixation with non white, non middle class, non Christian citizens, it's almost as if he's been brainwashed into believing such shite and posting this smoke screen to avert the eye from the reality,,,,simply another cog in the machine.

Hey Scrat..your dead right, and remember this in the paper ?..this young Muslim guy is standing handing out flowers at the site where tragic soldier Lee Rigby was murdered by those two sick individuals and highlights mass hysteria reactions to what most Muslims already condemn anyway...

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/25/woolwich-murder-attacks-on-muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

Hey Scrat..your dead right, and remember this in the paper ?..this young Muslim guy is standing handing out flowers at the site  where tragic soldier Lee Rigby was murdered by those two sick individuals and highlights mass hysteria reactions to what most Muslims already condemn anyway...

A choice between this,,,,,,

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Muslims-give-flowers-010

Or this,,,,

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Batkin-nazi
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hey Scrat..your dead right, and remember this in the paper ?..this young Muslim guy is standing handing out flowers at the site  where tragic soldier Lee Rigby was murdered by those two sick individuals and highlights mass hysteria reactions to what most Muslims already condemn anyway...

Or this,,,,

Thanks Scrat, I'm not very savvy uploading stuff!

...yeah...a no brainer choice there eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:58 am

Or maybe this:

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP London10

and this:

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Debris10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Or maybe this:

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP London10

and this:

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Debris10

How many people committed that terrible crime Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:

Or this,,,,

Thanks Scrat, I'm not very savvy uploading stuff!

...yeah...a no brainer choice there eh.
The contrast of a Muslim offering hope and BNP thugs desecrating a British war memorial by offering Hitler their salute, puts matters into some perspective.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm

As well as the four bombers, 52 civilians were killed and over 700 more were injured in the attacks, the United Kingdom's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing as well as the country's first ever suicide attack.

The same number as scrat's photo JD.

How many people were killed by those people in scrat's photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Why Aren't The EDL, BNP & UKIP Copelandnail

The pub and street outside were very crowded because the evening was the start of a Bank Holiday weekend. Andrea Dykes, 27, four months pregnant with her first child, died along with her friends and hosts for the evening, Nick Moore, 31, and John Light, 32, who was to be the baby's godfather. Andrea's husband, Julian, was seriously injured. The four friends from Essex had met up in the Admiral Duncan to celebrate Andrea's pregnancy, when the bomb exploded after being taped inside a sports bag and left near the bar. Seventy-nine people were injured, many of them seriously. Four of the survivors had to have limbs amputated.

During police interviews, he admitted holding neo-Nazi views, and talked of his desire to spread fear and trigger a race war. He told police, "My main intent was to spread fear, resentment and hatred throughout this country, it was to cause a racial war." He said: "If you've read The Turner Diaries, you know the year 2000 there'll be the uprising and all that, racial violence on the streets. My aim was political. It was to cause a racial war in this country. There'd be a backlash from the ethnic minorities, then all the white people will go out and vote BNP."

Same shit different religion
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Christianity has more or less been taken out of the schools, gone are the assemblies singing God's praises, gone are the scripture you would see on the walls, gone are the prayers offered to or for the school, even the nativity has been changed in such a way as to not be recognisable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:Christianity has more or less been taken out of the schools, gone are the assemblies singing God's praises, gone are the scripture you would see on the walls, gone are the prayers offered to or for the school, even the nativity has been changed in such a way as to not be recognisable...

It had to happen father - peace and love doesn't fit very well in modern England now that we have...

No, i will restrain myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:10 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:Christianity has more or less been taken out of the schools, gone are the assemblies singing God's praises, gone are the scripture you would see on the walls, gone are the prayers offered to or for the school, even the nativity has been changed in such a way as to not be recognisable...

It had to happen father - peace and love doesn't fit very well in modern England now that we have...

I know what you mean, sad really i thought it gave kids a good start in life to have a definite moral standard ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I just wish those Priests who sexually abused young children could have done that Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:24 pm

...a lot of good decisions taken there, the last thing we want is to brainwash children and tell them every Muslim is a terrorist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:As well as the four bombers, 52 civilians were killed and over 700 more were injured in the attacks, the United Kingdom's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing as well as the country's first ever suicide attack.

But what about the big rise in growing attacks after such instances as the tragic death of Lee Rigby, 7/7 etc...attacks on innocent Muslim civilians, being blamed for the wickedness of others Andy?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:As well as the four bombers, 52 civilians were killed and over 700 more were injured in the attacks, the United Kingdom's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing as well as the country's first ever suicide attack.

But what about the big rise in growing attacks after such instances as the tragic death of Lee Rigby, 7/7 etc...attacks on innocent Muslim civilians, being blamed for the wickedness of others Andy?..

A rise in attacks after atrocities committed by muslims?

Well JD, as i said just a couple of days ago when some fool trumpeted the actions of one muslim who helped a homeless guy get a job - "welcome to our country, but please act appropriately from the minute you get here" - the result will be no attacks, no verbal abuse etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Ah, I see you have forgotten that many primary schools are C of E schools with a long standing attachment to a church and that there are also quite a number of Catholic schools in this country, both primary and senior.  Rolling Eyes 
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

A rise in attacks after atrocities committed by muslims?

Well JD, as i said just a couple of days ago when some fool trumpeted the actions of one muslim who helped a homeless guy get a job - "welcome to our country, but please act appropriately from the minute you get here" - the result will be no attacks, no verbal abuse etc.

But innocent people like many Muslims shouldn't need to fear attacks Andy, but they do.

What that Muslim lad done by helping that guy was a great thing Andy, he never had to, don't you agree it's a great thing and just proves my point when people who imply Muslims in general are evil terrorists ?...when they are anything but.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:

Ah, I see you have forgotten that many primary schools are C of E schools with a long standing attachment to a church and that there are also quite a number of Catholic schools in this country, both primary and senior.  Rolling Eyes 

i did say more or less and of course faith schools will stay with their belief patterns but recently in our area a faith school and a regular school merged due to pressure and the faith side all but disappeared...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:56 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

i did say more or less and of course faith schools will stay with their belief patterns but recently in our area a faith school and a regular school merged due to pressure and the faith side all but disappeared...

Approximately 1 million children attend Church of England schools, with 4,443 (25%) of all primary and middle schools CofE and 221 (6%) of all secondary school CofE.

With more than 80 sponsored and 277 converter academies, the Church of England is the biggest provider in England.

http://www.churchofengland.org/education/faqs-about-church-schools.aspx
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 pm

There are almost 2,200 Catholic schools in England – one-in-10 of the total

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10021418/Roman-Catholic-Church-to-take-over-secular-schools.html

Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:05 pm

And long may that continue spindle - they are brilliant institutions.

The English want to keep them - they want to keep islamic schools out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm

This may have changed since 2010 but you get the picture.

Edit, the page was updated in 2012

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/maintained-faith-schools
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And long may that continue spindle - they are brilliant institutions.

well said..

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:And long may that continue spindle - they are brilliant institutions.

well said..

So Heavenly, are you going to continue with the 'religion has been taken out of schools' stance?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm

You must please try and remember that you do not represent the English in any shape or form Andy chap, you represent a nazi lie that less than 1% of the voting public believe in, and let's be honest here, if it was not for the democracy you hate so much you'd be interned and awaiting trial before being hung as a traitor! much like lord haw-haw.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

scrat wrote:

You must please try and remember that you do not represent the English in any shape or form Andy chap, you represent a nazi lie that less than 1% of the voting public believe in, and let's be honest here, if it was not for the democracy you hate so much you'd be interned and awaiting trial before being hung as a traitor! much like lord haw-haw.

I very much represent the English scrat, the overwhelming majority.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
scrat wrote:

Only in your fascist dreams,,,,,,the majority of us English folk are fair and decent, we've restricted you to whispering in public and spewing your racist bile online, and that's because in real life with real English people your racist nazi views are completely unacceptable.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm

scrat wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Only in your fascist dreams,,,,,,the majority of us English folk are fair and decent, we've restricted you to whispering in public and spewing your racist bile online, and that's because in real life with real English people your racist nazi views are completely unacceptable.

Very well spoken Scrat...The English and British as a whole actually, have long been known for tolerance, acceptance and integration, thank goodness the majority of people in this country have such good qualities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 pm

well the majority I speak to are very fair and honesty and reasonable, yet everyone of them wants us out of the eu and want our borders closed to immigrants that bring nothing to the country...

don't mistake fair and honest for idiotic and gullible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:45 pm

The man who wrote to the government 20 years ago said "they (the muslim insurgents) thought they could just come in and take over."

"And they were right weren't they, because the governments we have voted in are so weak."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:46 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The man who wrote to the government 20 years ago said "they (the muslim insurgents) thought they could just come in and take over."

"And they were right weren't they, because the governments we have voted in are so weak."

it sounds about right... Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Phillipa wrote:

yep barbaric bastards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The man who wrote to the government 20 years ago said "they (the muslim insurgents) thought they could just come in and take over."

yes true

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:02 pm

To our lefty friends I say this:-

1. For years the right have argued that Islam is taking over by stealth to the derision of the lefties. Yet we have the plot to take over schools and treat girls as second class. A clear cut case of Islamic influence.

2. For years the right have declared concerns about Sharia Law being accepted instead of current laws. In recent time no less than the Arch Bishop of Canterbury has suggested we should along with a host of lefty liberal know it alls.

3. For years the right have expressed concerns about militant Islam preparing to commit atrocities on home soil to the derision of the Liberal lefties. We had the Tube bombing and Glasgow airport and numerous thwarted attempts.

I could go on and yet the left on here deride genuine concerns and simply call the Rwers extremists. How quickly they forget their proclamations have been proven wrong time and time again.

How do you teach a lefty a new trick. I haven't a clue they learn nothing they are too dense, too busy pontificating about how perfect they are and far far too biggoted.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Is anybody naive enough to think they're not?  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:To our lefty friends I say this:-

1. For years the right have argued that Islam is taking over by stealth to the derision of the lefties. Yet we have the plot to take over schools and treat girls as second class. A clear cut case of Islamic influence.

2. For years the right have declared concerns about Sharia Law being accepted instead of current laws. In recent time no less than the Arch Bishop of Canterbury has suggested we should along with a host of lefty liberal know it alls.  

3. For years the right have expressed concerns about militant Islam preparing to commit atrocities on home soil to the derision of the Liberal lefties. We had the Tube bombing and Glasgow airport and numerous thwarted attempts.

I could go on and yet the left on here deride genuine concerns and simply call the Rwers extremists. How quickly they forget their proclamations have been proven wrong time and time again.

How do you teach a lefty a new trick. I haven't a clue they learn nothing they are too dense, too busy pontificating about how perfect they are and far far too biggoted.

So much horror, after Drinkys, words, I suggest we start up 4 Einsatzgruppen groups to go around the country and start executing all Muslims, because we do no have criminal sharia law in this country but advisory sharia law that does not supersede British law. I think we should open a concentration camp in Birmingham and round up all the Muslims that had nothing to do with this Muslim Trust that tried to intimate schools there, I mean there are a threat to the British way of Life just as claimed against the Jews, how the Jews were undermining western society..

So if some commit wrongs, lets  blame all using the Nazi philosophy used by the Germans .

What a complete wally

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next