NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

+7
Stooo
gerber
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 2 Empty I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Anybody? Have i missed something?

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I know  Crying or Very sad 

I will just keep defending myself and if there are further threats make screengrabs in case they are ever needed.It's all I can do.

I'm not talking about that awful place on here anymore.i come here to talk to normal people and get away from that madness!  cheers 

So you keep saying ... lol! 

Ragga,if you honestly condone people on Dogs making offensive remarks about JD's child you have lost the plot as far as I'm concerned.

I like talking to you on here and try to keep the two issues seperate but you make it so difficult!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga,if you honestly condone people on Dogs making offensive remarks about JD's child you have lost the plot as far as I'm concerned.

I like talking to you on here and try to keep the two issues seperate but you make it so difficult!

It was her who made the remarks fluffy!..

But they would chip in too, watching slightly what they said on that score as it's a bairn...most likely not wanting to appear too bad in front of the handful of decent posters there, but they made up vile stories about me.

Rags also made such posts on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:18 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It will be difficult all the time you condone what's said on BF.

I don't much care any more. There are plenty of other people to talk to on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

But they would chip in too, watching slightly what they said on that score as it's a bairn...most likely not wanting to appear too bad in front of the handful of decent posters there, but they made up vile stories about me.

Oh.

People have told me over and over about Ragga but I haven't wanted to listen. Seems like they were right.

I'm sorry JD,no one should make comments about your child,It makes me so bloody cross.

I'm away now anyway,you have a good day. x
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It was more a comment about you as a parent, and I stand by that. You're just too nasty to be a good parent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh.

People have told me over and over about Ragga but I haven't wanted to listen. Seems like they were right.

I'm sorry JD,no one should make comments about your child,It makes me so bloody cross.

Cry me a river.  ::%:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It was more a comment about you as a parent, and I stand by that. You're just too nasty to be a good parent.

Oh that's so true and I'm oh so hurt ! Laughing

But you've none and the reason is because your God knew you would be a terrible mother who out herself before child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh.

...thanks fluffy, it just shows her mental capacity...shared with some other clowns over at Dogs.

Poor sport as I said, lowest of the low life species,

Thanks fluffy, speak soon , have a nice Friday yourself !! Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Oh.

Don't you start. Its bloody true,you're a grown woman and you know whats right and what's wrong.You don't make comments about people's children and if you think it's ok to do so,I suggest you get help.

I said on BF I liked you,knowing that would go down like a lead bomb,I am my own person and I make my own mind up.Obviously I am not privy to everything you have said.

Right I'm really going now.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh that's so true and I'm oh so hurt ! Laughing

But you've none and the reason is because your God knew you would be a terrible mother who out herself before child.

You don't believe in God.

You should stop using your own kid to score points on a forum. Poor kid.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:31 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't you start. Its bloody true,you're a grown woman and you know whats right and what's wrong.You don't make comments about people's children and if you think it's ok to do so,I suggest you get help.

I said on BF I liked you,knowing that would go down like a lead bomb,I am my own person and I make my own mind up.Obviously I am not privy to everything you have said.

Your a lovely lass Fluffy, and with the majority of people this would sink in, I've tried myself but posters like the Rags are simply here to wind up,my our saying the right things and most people would see it as extremely low and poor sport to target a kid, but she and others like minded don't give a shit who they bad mouth...

She has even done so with dying people , mocking their ilness.

But I credit you for trying and for your perseverance , you would think that being a woman she would feel some compassion and understanding to kids, but it matters not a jot,,,

I'm just relieved there is no poor wee bairn lumbered with that for a mother.

Take it easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:31 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't seem to know what's right and what's wrong. You need to grow up - you're not a little girl, even though you try to look like one.

I find it funny that someone who pulls their knickers down in public thinks I should get help.

://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Your a lovely lass Fluffy, and with the majority of people this would sink in, I've tried myself but posters like the Rags are simply here to wind up,my our saying the right things and most people would see it as extremely low and poor sport to target a kid, but she and others like minded don't give a shit who they bad mouth...

But I credit you for trying and for your  perseverance , you would think that being a woman she would feel some compassion and understanding to kids, but it matters not a jot,,,

Take it easy.

::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You don't seem to know what's right and what's wrong. You need to grow up - you're not a little girl, even though you try to look like one.

I find it funny that someone who pulls their knickers down in public thinks I should get help.

>>>>>Rags is seething  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing 

A shame for you that your too old and haggard to get yours down!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

But I credit you for trying and for your  perseverance , you would think that being a woman she would feel some compassion and understanding to kids, but it matters not a jot,,,

Take it easy.

They are threatening on Dogs now to come over here and' expose me' it never ends.Ben doesn't allow bullying links so I wish them luck with that,the Admin here are normal thank God.I was tempted to put a link up of what they are saying now and where they told me to put a gun up my genitals , and the disfigured woman thread dedicated to me but I know its not allowed,so no I won't stoop to their disgusting low level.

I'm just glad they are no longer threatening to contact my family,that will do me.

Karma will take care of these people,you take it easy too JD X

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A shame for you that your too old and  haggard to get yours down!!

It's a shame you're too perverted to get anything up. Who would look at a twat like you?  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Fluffy

Hang on in there.

Lovely words to JD.

You are both toppermost people.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

A shame for you that your too old and  haggard to get yours down!!

It's a shame you're too perverted to get anything up. Who would look at a twat like you?  ::D:: 

It's a shame that Ben defends the likes of him and Lone wolf calling me a Christian slag . What a let down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks Fluffy.

The one thing about Phil - he was consistent, he stood by his opinions, his choices.

A lot more than can be said for 80% of the other posters on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Take it easy.

They are threatening on Dogs now to come over here and' expose me' it never ends.Ben doesn't allow bullying links so I wish them luck with that,the Admin here are normal thank God.I was tempted to put a link up of what they are saying now and where they told me to put  a gun up my genitals , and the disfigured woman thread dedicated to me but I know its not allowed,so no I won't stoop to their disgusting low level.

I'm just glad they are no longer threatening to contact my family,that will do me.

..great post Fluffy and you have acted in such a mature and graceful manner, that can be something hard to do considering the abuse you have tolerated at their hands.

Nice one x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 pm

gerber wrote:Fluffy

Hang on in there.

Lovely words to JD.

You are both toppermost people.

Aw, thanks Gerbs, our good friend and the best RW on here by far, a true credit  cheers x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:06 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Take it easy.

They are threatening on Dogs now to come over here and' expose me' it never ends.Ben doesn't allow bullying links so I wish them luck with that,the Admin here are normal thank God.I was tempted to put a link up of what they are saying now and where they told me to put  a gun up my genitals , and the disfigured woman thread dedicated to me but I know its not allowed,so no I won't stoop to their disgusting low level.

Ben does allow bullying , he lets his admin and members wish cancer and slow death on me and my husband , and it seems he has no objection to lone wolf calling me a Christian slag in posts .

You might be protected though as you are not a Christian .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ben does allow bullying , he lets his admin and members wish cancer and slow death on me and my husband , and it seems he has no objection to lone wolf calling me a Christian slag in posts .

You might be protected though as you are not a Christian .

But you have treated SM badly here Dibs, and made racial hatred and personal remarks to and about her, I think Admin just got sick of it and maybe let you have some of your own?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Take it easy.

Christ almighty, do you ever shut up about my site?

Fluffy, you are banned from Digital Spy, FH, Dogs, DTV won't even let you lurk their site let alone join. Did you ever stop to wonder if perhaps there was a reason for that and that the reason is you?

JD, you're a clinically insane drug addict who has threatened to rape me many times and my cats just the once. Your problems are not my problems thank goodness.

Now stop crying the pair of you, you're not wanted...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Fluffy, you are banned from Digital Spy, FH, Dogs, DTV won't even let you lurk their site let alone join. Did you ever stop to wonder if perhaps there was a reason for that and that the reason is you?

JD, you're a clinically insane drug addict who has threatened to rape me many times and my cats just the once. Your problems are not my problems thank goodness.

Cue Stooo!, hey man, you must have been sent over here!

The offer to rape you is still there dude , but I've found a new cat  Laughing 

Fluffy is a good poster who youngest be abused on your site, as well as doing the abusing yourself ..
But Fluffy is part of this family now !!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Fluffy is a good poster who youngest be abused on your site, as well as doing the abusing yourself ..

My conduct here shows how I posted on Digital Spy,when I asked them to explain it they said they had 'numerous complaints about me'. I think that would be people from the gentleman's forum.

The way I post here is the way I posted on DS and it can be a trifle mundane or daft,but never ban worthy. cheers The other forum the gentleman mentions is currently moderated by his friend.

They have resolved to 'drive me off the internet',they have said it under anon a few times.They will not succeed.The way I behave on forums doesn't correlate with this 'Hellraiser' they make me out to be,Smelly called me boring!

Thankyou JD for saying I'm part of the family ::happ:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 30, 2014 4:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

My conduct here shows how I posted on Digital Spy,when I asked them to explain it they said they had 'numerous complaints about me'. I think that would be people from the gentleman's forum.

The way I post here is the way I posted on DS and it can be a trifle mundane or daft,but never ban worthy. cheers The other forum the gentleman mentions is currently moderated by his friend.

They have resolved to 'drive me off the internet',they have said it under anon a few times.They will not succeed.The way I behave on forums doesn't correlate with this 'Hellraiser' they make me out to be,Smelly called me boring!

Thankyou JD  for saying I'm part of the family ::happ:: 

Must be your turn to walk the dog, put the bins out and unload the dishwasher then  cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 4:49 pm

gerber wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Must be your turn to walk the dog, put the bins out and unload the dishwasher then    cheers 

Yay  cheers 

...oh  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Except I'm not an active member of DS and neither are most of my members, ever wonder how you got so many complaints?

Still, keep whinging about Dogs and people will go and look for themselves, they are welcome to. They will also find references to Bitchfest, a forum that you are a willing participant in that has a whole sub forum dedicated to my site (it's called the reptile house). On there we can find you whining as usual and ripping into a lady who very recently lost her husband to lung cancer. They can also see you rubbing shoulders with a strange person who has a worrying sexual attraction towards children but that's all ok.

Stay classy.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 30, 2014 6:39 pm

How on earth does one get banned from Digital Spy???
That forum is huge!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Well I didn't send him over. I've been out all afternoon.

Your post didn't make sense. Try again and get it right.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 pm

eddie wrote:How on earth does one get banned from Digital Spy???
That forum is huge!!

Will pm you now x

Stooo.I have you on ignore.I want no further contact with you.Thankyou.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Fluffy, I know what Dogs is like and so do some others, you've nothing prove or disprove to Stooo, I saw snippets of what went your way...

Ok, as Gerbs said..it's your turn for house chores !! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 pm

That forum is huge!!

I suspect they're actually talking about Dogs Sleeping Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
That forum is huge!!

I suspect they're actually talking about Dogs Sleeping Smile

Nah, she's talking about Digital Spy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Digital spy is extremely cliquey and there are many on there who report things not because they are rude or offensive , but just because they don't like what's posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Shocked Is that the forum where there are over half a million members  Shocked 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:03 pm

How can a forum that big be cliquey?!
You must have to do something bad to get banned from there!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Nems wrote:How can a forum that big be cliquey?!

:ashmmmas:  Seems Fluffy did though. You go girl  ::cheerlead:: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:09 pm

harvesmom wrote:

Did she?! And she seems such a sweet girl too. Wonder what she did ?!  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:11 pm

It is Nems, anyone who knows to well enough will tell you ..if their honest about it.

The same clique who report folk for nowt just because they don't like someone else's opinion keep up the regular post count,,,

As if there aren't enough other members to keep posts up !!

..sounds daft but there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Tis a mystery Nems.

JD, what would one have to say on DS to get banned then? Just as a 'for instance'?.... swearing? Racist posts? personal insults?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Tis a mystery Nems.

JD, what would one have to say on DS to get banned then? Just as a 'for instance'?....  swearing? Racist posts? personal insults?

From what I've heard just the kind of thing I've said HM, I guess it would sometimes depend what posters were arguing about...

One of the nutters who reports for next to nowt is Jane Doh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Tis a mystery Nems.

JD, what would one have to say on DS to get banned then? Just as a 'for instance'?....  swearing? Racist posts? personal insults?

From what I've heard just the kind of thing I've said HM, I guess it would sometimes depend what posters were arguing about...

Mmmm people will report for their own reasons, doesn't mean the moderator or admin has to take notice. Surely if someone was banned it was because the moderator thought they deserved to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Fri May 30, 2014 11:24 pm

I get what you are saying JD, some people will just keep reporting posts because, well, they can! But as Nems says surely there has to be some justification to the reports for a mod to ban a person?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 12:04 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Mmmm people will report for their own reasons, doesn't mean the moderator or admin has to take notice. Surely if someone was banned it was because the moderator thought they deserved to be?

One would think that would be the case Nems, but as well as having great  mods..(like here ) ,there are some terrible and biased Mods too.

Ps... Regards to my opinion on the Mods here , please incase anyone says I'm smacking arses, I'm not.,,I honestly think the guys here do a great job and go beyond the call when it comes to tolerance , level headedness , fairness etc...

A great admin team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 am

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Seriously JD, just saying those things is utterly disgusting - please don't even come back on here and say "i didn't mean it".

For gods sake man - you claim to be a grown man with children!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

@BigAndy , what JD has said and does say many times goes unoticed by many on here for some reason, wonder why that is ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

That forum is huge!!

Digital Spy is pretty much the biggest forum in England - people do not get banned unless they break their rules. It doesn't have cliques like the smaller forums, it's just too big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 11:51 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:@BigAndy , what JD has said and does say many times goes unoticed by many on here for some reason, wonder why that is ?

It doesn't really matter what others think - i don't know how the guy sleeps at night, or holds down a family life while he's taking drugs and telling others he'll rape them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next