NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

+7
Stooo
gerber
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 4 Empty I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Anybody? Have i missed something?

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 4 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:03 pm

And I think I've reason enough to say to Stooo jokingly that I would rape him ...that was AFTER he said the disgusting following of me,,,

( not that some of you would care, you would only encourage filth like this against me)....

Re: Fresh Horizon Eight.
by Stooo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Aziz wrote:
TJ???

Typo, fixed etc. I obviously meant Joy Division and his obsession with forced anal and kiddy fiddling

Stooo

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 4 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahahahahaha are you joking????? You do that all the time!!!
Wherever there is something going on JD, your only input is to stick your weird old head into things with it's twisted logic and your brown tongue, to spout off some tosh that no one understands anyway!

Now piss off and suck your pipe.

It's just some fun with words Eddie,many your deliberately trying to make something of it like you did on ADO..

you DID ton numerous accessions report me for using the word ' farter'...now how fucking petty is that?

JD the only poster I have ever reported was Debunker for making a paedophile post.

I don't report people. Ask any admin you like.
And certainly not for a word like "farter" which is something a seven year old boy might say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:06 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It's just some fun with words Eddie,many your deliberately trying to make something of it like you did on ADO..

you DID ton numerous accessions report me for using the word ' farter'...now how fucking petty is that?

JD the only poster I have ever reported was Debunker for making a paedophile post.

And certainly not for a word like "farter" which is something a seven year old boy might say.

Well Sphinx herself told me this a while back Eddie, when me and her were arguing.

Yeah , Debunker did make a lot of those posts though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol! 

Have i got to guess what your laughing at VOD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:How on earth does one get banned from Digital Spy???
That forum is huge!!

Will pm you now x

Stooo.I have you on ignore.I want no further contact with you.Thankyou.

Good, I hope that includes your attempts to phone me at home.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:And I think I've reason enough to say to Stooo jokingly that I would rape him ...that was AFTER he said the disgusting following of me,,,

( not that some of you would care, you would only encourage filth like this against me)....

Aziz wrote:
TJ???

Typo, fixed etc. I obviously meant Joy Division and his obsession with forced anal and kiddy fiddling  

Stooo

Rape is a joke to this deviant.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:And I think I've reason enough to say to Stooo jokingly that I would rape him ...that was AFTER he said the disgusting following of me,,,

Aziz wrote:
TJ???

Stooo

So is the this thread from your forum,according to you. Wait a wee moment.I believe Eddie called your site a 'cesspit' now all will see

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34250&sid=74a4cf20ba6369e7df61c34500899e69

the above link is from Stooo's site comparing me to disfigured women and pigs.

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well Sphinx herself told me this a while back Eddie, when me and her were arguing.

Yeah , Debunker did make a lot of those posts though.

Sphinx told you that did she?
Well,I'll ask her. Because it's a big fat fucking lie.

I don't report people. Ask dean, ask Ben. I'd say ask sphinx but she's clearly mistaken on this one!

Tbh I've not heard this expression, or I don't remember you using it, before.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34250&sid=74a4cf20ba6369e7df61c34500899e69

The reason I rang Stooo once and only once was to get the cyberbullying on his site to stop.

This is the sort of thing he finds amusing you see.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So is the this thread from your forum,according to you. Wait a wee moment.I believe Eddie called your site a 'cesspit' now all will see

I called sites like his and Bf a cesspit, because they shouldn't keep on with that kind of filth.

However fluffy, that was a private conversation via PM so I'd rather you didn't repeat what I've said in private.
If I wanted to tell the admin of those sites what I thought I will do so, but I don't know Stooo and I've never spoken to him, so please don't bring me into your arguments.

I stand by what I said but it was said in private.
Remember that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I called sites like his and Bf a cesspit, because they shouldn't keep on with that kind of filth.

However fluffy, that was a private conversation via PM so I'd rather you didn't repeat what I've said in private.
If I wanted to tell the admin of those sites what I thought I will do so, but I don't know Stooo and I've never spoken to him, so please don't bring me into your arguments.

Remember that.

I apologise x
Won't occur again.

The link is there anyway so everyone can see the filth I have to put up with.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Remember that.

You bitched about another forum via PM? That's never a good idea.

What about some of the filth on here anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Remember that.

I speak out about filth on here.
Fluffy pm'd me for advice and I advised her not to read forums like that - they are cesspits, or words to that affect.

She may put the whole pm up if she wishes. I never say anything I won't back up Raggs.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fluffy pm'd me for advice and I advised her not to read forums like that - they are cesspits, or words to that affect.

She may put the whole pm up if she wishes. I never say anything I won't back up Raggs.

No,I won't do that Eddie.

Just letting people see what is on Stooo's site is enough.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She PM'd you for advice? Whatever for?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:43 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34250&sid=74a4cf20ba6369e7df61c34500899e69

The reason I rang Stooo once and only once was to get the cyberbullying on his site to stop.

You do look like a pig though *opinions*

Why do you feel it necessary to intrude into stranger's lives because they pointed out the fact that you whore yourself out on the internet?

People will look on Dogs and then on to Bitchfest, good luck with that, good use of the ignore button BTW...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:43 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
eddie wrote:

No,I won't do that Eddie.

Just letting people see what is on Stooo's site is enough.

Don't forget to link to the vile stuff on BF too - you know, that site where you start bitching and bullying threads about non-members.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Remember that.

Send me a PM if you want a chat, I'm pretty approachable  Smile 
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Where she could find her clitoris? I did see a vid where she seemed to be trying to locate it  ::dunno:: 
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Where she could find her clitoris? I did see a vid where she seemed to be trying to locate it     ::dunno:: 

Tooooooo much information.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34250&sid=74a4cf20ba6369e7df61c34500899e69

You do look like a pig though  *opinions*

No. I don't.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well it was a private message Raggs so it will remain private.
Same respect I'd show you, or anyone else.

I don't want to be brought into the middle of all this anyway.

And thanks Stooo, I'm sure you are approachable but I'd rather not get involved in the whole big dogs/BF drama thanks, got enough of my own on here as you can see  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well it was a private message Raggs so it will remain private.
Same respect I'd show you, or anyone else.

I don't want to be brought into the middle of all this anyway.

And thanks Stooo, I'm sure you are approachable but I'd rather not get involved in the whole big dogs/BF drama thanks, got enough of my own on here as you can see   lol! 

Best not to criticise other sites in secret then if you don't want to be brought into it.

Fluffy isn't to be trusted clearly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why do you feel it necessary to intrude into stranger's lives because they pointed out the fact that you whore yourself out on the internet?

People will look on Dogs and then on to Bitchfest, good luck with that, good use of the ignore button BTW...  

There was no need to post like that with they ridiculous pictures saying they were fluffys family...

And judging by your picture I can see why you only pick on women and invent stories saying myself and who knows else molest children.

Your site is rancid and I just wish you would fuck back over there ..all your vile allegations and it's you and one of your admin who have criminal convictions for fraud, assaulting a pensioner , mugging them ( while on bail) and assaulting a police officer.

You and that little creep Victoria are two of the slimiest admins I've ever known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No. I don't.

Well, the dead eyes and that chin aren't pig like but when you are on all fours you look like a piggeh *opinions*

Is it the Old Bill on the hotline or just a random number in Torquay tonight?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

There was no need to post like that with they ridiculous pictures saying they were fluffys family...

And judging by your picture I can see why you only pick on women and invent stories saying myself and who knows else molest children.

Your site is rancid and I just wish you would fuck back over there ..all your vile allegations and it's you and one of your admin who have criminal convictions for fraud, assaulting a pensioner , mugging them ( while on bail) and assaulting a police officer.

You and that little creep Victoria are two of the slimiest admins I've ever known.

Says the perve who spent weeks picking on Victoria.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Technically i did not pm Eddie for advice.After Stooo posted here yesterday suggesting I wanted to come back to Dogs where I'm not wanted and whatever else he said, I simply wanted to explain to her a wee bit an for her to get the measure of the man.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

*snip*

You seem upset. Perhaps you need to check out the stuff that makes you come out with things like that.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No. I don't.

Well, the dead eyes and that chin aren't pig like but when you are on all fours you look like a piggeh  *opinions*

Excuse me?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh really?...it was vice versa and you were part of that you pervert..sleeping with Stooo behind your husbands back,,and you still do...

And you went to see a Punch and Judy show on your first date eight him..and a bag of chips!! ::smthg:: 

Cheating old slag..,hardly very Christian like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Technically i did not pm Eddie for advice.After Stooo posted here yesterday suggesting I wanted to come back to Dogs where I'm not wanted and whatever else he said, I simply wanted to explain to her a wee bit an for her to get the measure of the man.

Why does she need to "get the measure" of him?  ::dunno:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Well, the dead eyes and that chin aren't pig like but when you are on all fours you look like a piggeh  *opinions*

Excuse me?

I'm on ignore, remember?  Rolling Eyes 
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh really?...it was vice versa and you were part of that you pervert..sleeping with Stooo behind your husbands back,,and you still do...

And you went to see a Punch and Judy show on your first date eight him..and a bag  of chips!! ::smthg:: 

Still got your kids? Pity - they should be taken off you - pervert.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's true.
I gave you advice.
I stand corrected.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Joy Division wrote: *snip*

Why do you joke about rape?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And you went to see a Punch and Judy show on your first date eight him..and a bag  of chips!! ::smthg:: 

You filthy old pervert...that's why you've none,,,thank goodness...now bob up and down on him again slag,

Poor hubby of yours putting up with you.

Cheating old scrubber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Excuse me?

I'm on ignore, remember?     Rolling Eyes 

So why are you attempting to address someone you believe has you on ignore and can't read what you're saying Neutral 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:  *snip*

Why did you invent malicious stories saying I fiddle with kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why do you tell women you will urinate on the graves of their recently deceased loved ones?

Why did you go to jail?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:

What the fcuk is this?..I don't recall writing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why do you tell women you will urinate on the graves of their recently deceased loved ones?

Why did you go to jail?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You filthy old pervert...that's why you've none,,,thank goodness...now bob up and down on him again slag,

Cheating old scrubber.

It's just too easy to shove you right down in the gutter.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why did you go to jail?

That is truly awful..I must have missed that one Fluffy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:06 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

That's true.
I gave you advice.
I stand corrected.

Not to worry,I think on reflection you were very astute.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Cheating old scrubber.

Was that the Punch(and Judy) line? Laughing 

Once a cheat, always one,

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm on ignore, remember?     Rolling Eyes 

So why are you attempting to address someone you believe has you on ignore and can't read what you're saying Neutral 

I'm on ignore, remember? Rolling Eyes
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Was that the Punch(and Judy) line? Laughing 

Once a cheat, always one,

Is that what you said to your wife when she cheated on you? Can't blame her really.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Why did you go to jail?

That is truly awful..I must have missed that one Fluffy.

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it either,now?

It's just typical Stooo.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why did you invent malicious stories saying I fiddle with kids?

Are you denying that you are attracted to children?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next