NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

+7
Stooo
gerber
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 5 Empty I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Anybody? Have i missed something?

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 5 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So why are you attempting to address someone you believe has you on ignore and can't read what you're saying Neutral 

I'm on ignore, remember?     Rolling Eyes

Are you asking me or telling me? Basketball  You seem a bit confused.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 5 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:10 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why do you joke about rape?

Why do you tell women you will urinate on the graves of their recently deceased loved ones?

Why did you go to jail?

He wasn't dead when I posted it, you need to read back sometime.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Why did you invent malicious stories saying I fiddle with kids?

Are you denying that you are attracted to children?

Oh God!

That's too far Stooo,even for you.Just stop it eh,what are you trying to achieve?

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Why do you tell women you will urinate on the graves of their recently deceased loved ones?

Why did you go to jail?

Oh of course,silly me.You said you couldn't wait until he died and THEN you would urinate on his grave.Important correction indeed.

Now,why did you go to jail and how long for? I don't actually know this.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Are you denying that you are attracted to children?

Oh God!

That's too far Stooo,even for you.Just stop it eh,what are you trying to achieve?

It's a yes or no question FB, not one that you should need much time to answer...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Ben,,,im sorry for my part in this, but these people -Stooo, Raggamuffin and s few others from the Dogs site have a terrible habit of accusing people of being I to paedophilia, slagging of others families, bullying women..

It seems anything goes across there, I don't want that to come here, like a Fluffy who has also been a target for bullying , I'm only arguing against their vile talk and accusations, Fluffy has endured some horrendous abuse across there which is totally unwarranted, as I know she is hand on heart 100% a good poster Ben,

Forgive me for my part but in truth I'm only retaliating and defending myself from vile accusations,,,l wasn't the first to have vile stuff like that thrown at me, and no doubt I won't be the last,,,

This guy Stoo runs a despicable forum, actively encouraging his staff to treat people this way, whic Raggamuffiin revelled in, as does another named Victoria...

The only one of his who ii myself haven't quite seen acting in such a manner is Holly...

And FS on there-Mez..has always been ok,

I know that I'm being just like them the now Ben, but that is because of such filthy vile accusations ...that is their party piece,,,

Let's say someone is a child molester, absolutely disgusting,,,

And I can assure you that it won't stop now they are here in growing numbers.

While I'm arguing back to them,I am nothing like them and doing no worse.

But it's a shame if it descends into this regularly , I have to defend myself though Ben,

But I also know you can do without the sore head.
Cheers , JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:20 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh of course,silly me.You said you couldn't wait until he died and THEN you would urinate on his grave.Important correction indeed.

Thank you for clarifying the fact that I do not degrade the dead.

I defrauded the VAT and got 18 months, seven served in prison conditions mostly open prison and the rest served in the community, boring story really. It's a spent conviction now and judging by the amount of Police checks that came out negative when I was applying for jobs or college since I'm actually not a threat to society.

Still, let's not let that get in the way of what people tell you.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 31, 2014 9:22 pm

Oh dear god JD. You are off your fucking rocker if you think anyone is going to buy that crap.
You were throwing insults long before Stooo turned up tonight!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:Ben,,,im sorry for my part in this, but these people -Stooo, Raggamuffin and s few others from the Dogs site have a terrible habit of accusing people of being I to paedophilia, slagging of others families, bullying women..

It seems anything goes across there, I don't want that to come here, like a Fluffy who has also been a target for bullying , I'm only arguing against their vile talk and accusations, Fluffy has endured some horrendous abuse across there which is totally unwarranted, as I know she is hand on heart 100% a good poster Ben,

Forgive me for my part but in truth I'm only retaliating and defending myself from vile accusations,,,l wasn't the first to have vile stuff like that thrown at me, and no doubt I won't be the last,,,

This guy Stoo runs a despicable forum, actively encouraging his staff to treat people this way, whic Raggamuffiin revelled in, as does another named Victoria...

The only one of his who ii myself haven't quite seen acting in such a manner is Holly...

I know that I'm being just like them the now Ben, but that is because of such filthy vile accusations ...that is their party piece,,,

But it's a shame if it descends into this regularly , I have to defend myself though Ben,

Cheers , JD

Yes or no JD, I didn't expect a bloody manifesto.

Are you sexually attracted to children? I'm not and am happy to say so.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:23 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why do you need to know about Stooo's past? You're obsessed with him.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:Ben,,,im sorry for my part in this, but these people -Stooo, Raggamuffin and s few others from the Dogs site have a terrible habit of accusing people of being I to paedophilia, slagging of others families, bullying women..

Cheers , JD

When you say "arguing back", you mean adding on to the shit you already started.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I defrauded the VAT and got 18 months, seven served in prison conditions mostly open prison and the rest served in the community, boring story really. It's a spent conviction now and judging by the amount of Police checks that came out negative when I was applying for jobs or college since I'm actually not a threat to society.

No,you merely threaten to degrade the dead by pissing on their graves. I think that's correct,yes?

This is honest advice to you. As you have had a criminal record and your admin's convictions is more serious,I believe theirs is assault ,you should keep a nicer forum or you will go too far with what you say one day and the police will get involved.It depends if a genuine newbie joins the forum,I suppose that's unlikely.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:Oh dear god JD. You are off your fucking rocker if you think anyone is going to buy that crap.

Listen Eddie...do you approve of people saying others are paedophiles just for fun?

I've fired back at anyone who has involved themselves in my business by giving me gyp, or pretended to be offended at my ho sayings ..,that kind of thing.

This lot have come here to stir ,,,I know them so well like that ...you perhaps do not Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Do you know who Drake is Ragga?  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Do you know who Drake is Ragga?  cheers
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No,you merely threaten to degrade the dead by pissing on their graves. I think that's correct,yes?

This is honest advice to you. As you have had a criminal record and your admin's convictions is more serious,I believe theirs is assault ,you should keep a nicer forum or you will go too far with what you say one day and the police will get involved.It depends if a genuine newbie joins the forum,I suppose that's unlikely.

You don't really believe that Victoria mugged a pensioner do you? That's one of JD's little inventions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You don't really believe that Victoria mugged a pensioner do you? That's one of JD's little inventions.

This is Drake
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:28 pm

Stooo wrote:

Cheers , JD

Yes or no JD, I didn't expect a bloody manifesto.

Are you sexually attracted to children?  I'm not and am happy to say so.

No I'm not why would you ask that Stoo? I'm a father of four myself as you know...but then you claim I'm not often enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The Police have been involved twice and had no problem with the site. I suggest that you stop with the passive aggressive shit before I start allowing some fo' real guest posts that would be perfectly legal.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This is Drake

Off topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh dear god JD. You are off your fucking rocker if you think anyone is going to buy that crap.

Listen Eddie...do you approve of people saying others are paedophiles just for fun?

I've fired back at anyone who has involved themselves in my business by giving me gyp, or pretended to be offended at my ho sayings ..,that kind of thing.

This lot have come here to stir ,,,I know them so well like that ...you  perhaps do not Eddie.

I asked you a question, I didn't accuse you of anything.

Are you going to answer it?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You liar!!!!...

I know, but I won't say where I seen the EVIDENCE from...
The only piece shown is in a newspaper where it tells briefly of her slapping a copper, while on bail,,,,but I've seen from someone very credible where's she had been on bail for robbing that pensioner and assaulting them.

Don't lie Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 pm

why dont you lot take this down to the basement....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You liar!!!!...

I know, but I won't say where I seen the EVIDENCE from...
The only piece shown is in a newspaper where it tells briefly of her slapping a copper, while on bail,,,,but I've seen from someone very credible where's she  had been on bail for robbing that pensioner and assaulting them.

Don't lie Rags.

In other words - you invented it - just like I said you did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Cheers , JD

He's nearly 50 (nowt wrong with that but that's nearly two decades older than me so i have nowt in common with him),he's been to jail,he threatens to urinate on people's graves.People do not respect him or his forum.

Take no notice,it's a non entity.He's nothing,he condems himself with his own mouth.

You do yourself a dis service even listening,laugh.Laugh, long and loud. cheers 

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

This is Drake

Off topic.

On topic.I want to listen to it while i'm reading. As you were.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:35 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:why dont you lot take this down to the basement....

JD is already in the gutter - I'm not promoting him to the basement.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:why dont you lot take this down to the basement....

JD is already in the gutter - I'm not promoting him to the basement.  Laughing 

I just want him to answer my very simple question with a yes or no. Odd that the hooker is backing him up...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Cheers , JD

He's nearly 50 (nowt wrong with that but that's nearly two decades older than me so i have nowt in common with him),he's been to jail,he threatens to urinate on people's graves.People do not respect him or his forum.

Take no notice,it's a non entity.He's nothing,he condems himself with his own mouth.

Ah ..your right Fluffy, their not worth the bother pal.

You know, one would think by your postings that you are nearing 50 and Stooo , maybe 19 ...

Not by your pics of course! sunny 

You've got a greet maturity and outlook Fluffy.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You know, one would think by your postings that you are nearing 50 and Stooo , maybe 19 ...

Thanks,I know it's easy to get sucked in by trolls but not by that thing,any time he tries to say owt just remember he's nothing.No one takes him seriously x I love you 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 31, 2014 9:44 pm

What a laugh ... ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Thanks,I know it's easy to get sucked in by trolls but not by that thing,any time he tries to say owt just remember he's nothing.No one takes him seriously x I love you 

Well he certainly has a habit of bullying women, I've seen his pic ...and your so right.,,nothing  Laughing x:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Well he certainly has a habit of bullying women, I've seen his pic ...and your so right.,,nothing  Laughing x:)

Bbb-ut, you want to rape me...
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Bbb-ut, you want to rape me...

Are you talking to me?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat May 31, 2014 9:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Not enhanced CRB checks obviously.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Excuse my ignorance,what are enhanced CRB checks?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Now known as DBS checks but they are used if people apply to work with certain vulnerable people such as children and elderly.

Previous convictions, even spent ones can show on this check.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 10:02 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Now known as DBS checks but they are used if people apply to work with certain vulnerable people such as children and elderly.

As they should.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

As they should.

Serious question Stooo had you even head of Drake? Be honest! Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ah I see, thankyou.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

As they should.

What the hell are you on about?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He's a mainstream rapper in the UK charts Stooo!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I do have plans to stalk Andy but I keep on having to put it on the back burner.

Firstly I had to go out.Then I had to have tea.Now,he isn't here to stalk at any rate.

PM sent with address, phone number and anything else which may assist in you stalking me Fluffy.

Laughing 

cheers 

I missed this.

Thankyou for your assistance Andy,The stalking shall now commence  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Sat May 31, 2014 10:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's also a chippy down the road in Babbacombe and one of our greatest pirates in Elizabethan times.

No, I haven't heard of Drake the rapper, I listen to Radio 2 or 4 depending on the programs.
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It's also a chippy down the road in Babbacombe and one of our greatest pirates in Elizabethan times.

No, I haven't heard of Drake the rapper, I listen to Radio 2 or 4 depending on the programs.

Oh,my mum loves Radio 2.

Anyway I digress,As you were. lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 am

i thought catman had joined again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:i thought catman had joined again ?

He did, but he's been deleted again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:i thought catman had joined again ?

okay thanks a bit like me then  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:36 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

okay thanks a bit like me then  lol! 

Sort of.  Laughing 

He came back as Norman T, and then changed his name to Philagain (I think). Then he was deleted again - or he deleted himself. Then he registered again, but I think Ben deleted that account after Catman had a hissy fit elsewhere. Something like that anyway.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 am

Pretty much spot on. He left, came back as Norman (he may have actually registered that name before he left as Catman), eventually changed Norman to Phil again after pretending to be a different person for a while, then when I stuck him in the basement he stormed off again. Then he re-registered as Catman and got back on somehow (may have been my fault), but I banned that account.

Latest I've seen is that he and Doug might be taking over as admins at a gay-oriented forum run out of the U.S., he asked me to delete the final, banned "Catman" account because he didn't want that name associated with us.

I ... really don't guess I blame him?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next