NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

+7
Stooo
gerber
harvesmom
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 7 Empty I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Anybody? Have i missed something?

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 7 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Look you two ..get a room...I'm asking Ben, not you guys...

Maybe not get a room in fact...for I feel Vic will be a disappointment  , what with his tadger being ready to fall off at such a frail age  ::troll:: 

If you were asking Ben why not PM him?
Ben has already made his feelings known. Why are you trying to undermine him by asking him that?

That's a good point nems

Back to top Go down

I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone? - Page 7 Empty Re: I've Just Noticed - Where's Mr Catman Gone?

Post by Fred Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..Ben, I'm not going to nip your head about this, and I know you've made up your mind, I know it's your forum..

And I know Phil is a pain in the arse, but I will stick my neck out for the guy here...

He stands up against racism
Ok, he might be a little OTT anti homophobic, but he is still defending folk who are persecuted simply for being gay.

And there are a couple of posters on here far , far worse than Phil, I never see Phil laugh and sneer at the deceased or mock children with a disability, nothing like that Ben.

It's really put things into perspective Ben, Phil I know is a pain in the arse...but he stands up against prejudice etc!..ok he does go a bit OTT and gets into verbal wars, bit look at the shit he has had to put up with..but I also know he sometimes makes life harder for himself..

All I'm asking is that if he were to tone it down just a litter, would there be a chance of him being allowed to re join sometime in the future?

That's all Ben,

Regards JD.

Hmmmm.

He told Nicko to die
He wished cancer on nems
He slagged off nems' child
He told another poster that he would "piss on his daughter"

Would you like me to go on?

I am not for banning anyone, truth be told, and I wouldn't be bothered if Phil cane back, he has every right to if he were allowed, but stop with the
"Dear Ben, is my little pink tonguey wiggling up your botty enough cos I luvs ya kind regards Joke&Derision"

Rolling Eyes For. Fucks. Sake.

Couldn't agree more with your post Eddie. JD for years spouted some real homophobic nasty stuff now pretends to be oh so Holy. JD makes Uriah Heap look positively arrogant.

What an arse licker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hmmmm.

He told Nicko to die
He wished cancer on nems
He slagged off nems' child
He told another poster that he would "piss on his daughter"

Would you like me to go on?

I am not for banning anyone, truth be told, and I wouldn't be bothered if Phil cane back, he has every right to if he were allowed, but stop with the
"Dear Ben, is my little pink tonguey wiggling up your botty enough cos I luvs ya kind regards Joke&Derision"

Rolling Eyes For. Fucks. Sake.

Couldn't agree more with your post Eddie. JD for years spouted some real homophobic nasty stuff now pretends to be oh so Holy. JD makes Uriah Heap look positively arrogant.

What an arse licker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinky, don't you have anymore Muslims to bash , never changed, the same idiotic racist clown with a lonesome brain cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7