NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan ..

Go down

Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan .. Empty Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan ..

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 pm

always good to know in case i get peckish while in the shower...lol Smile 

Back to top Go down

Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan .. Empty Re: Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan ..

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:always good to know in case i get peckish while in the shower...lol Smile 

...ffs Favva...that's almost as bad as the lightshade thread ! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan .. Empty Re: Just noticed my new shower gel is vegan ..

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:always good to know in case i get peckish while in the shower...lol Smile 

lol...it just surprised me that a blooming shower gel needed to be vegan..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well that will be because vegetarians and vegans won't use animal products!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:

oh right, of course, it tasted awful so i'm glad it's nothing to do with eating habits...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:

oh right, of course, it tasted awful so i'm glad it's nothing to do with eating habits...lol

Hmmmm tip it in vod's bolognese.....might improve her cooking  ://?roflmao?/: 

Don't tell her I said that  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:

Right that's it I was about to invite you and your hubby to my dinner party  lol!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 pm

People who are vegan will not eat or USE anything that has involved killing something that was alive. You'd be surprised what they put in shower gel, and other things. Gives you quite a shock when you read the ingredients on some!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Sassy wrote:People who are vegan will not eat or USE anything that has involved killing something that was alive.   You'd be surprised what they put in shower gel, and other things.   Gives you quite a shock when you read the ingredients on some!
that's true , I found the wilkinson baby shampoo and bubble bath have no parabens , and it still makes the hair shine .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
eddie wrote:

Right that's it I was about to invite you and your hubby to my dinner party  lol!  lol!

Hahahahahahaha I'll still come. We eat anything  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

VOd's tea tree bolognese always goes down well...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

okay edds that's just as well in this house  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 pm

eddie wrote:

Ahhhhh sounds erm lovely with a drop of Herbal Essence  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:

Ahhhhh sounds erm lovely with a drop of Herbal Essence  lol! 

it puts hairs on your chest and they are shiny and nourished right to the tips..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Favva, let's say you were in the footie clubhouse shower with BA and Drinky and one of them was about to drop the soap right in front of you , but you had control over who dropped it right in front of you....

Who would you rather dropped it?..and if you did not choose either then you were being unfaithful to God...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:Favva, let's  say you were in the footie clubhouse shower with BA and Drinky and one of them was about to drop the soap right in front of you , but you had control over who dropped it right in front of you....

Who would you rather dropped it?..and if you did not choose either then you were being unfaithful to God...

you seem to have an unhealthy interest in sodomy.... Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down