NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity

+2
nicko
gerber
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity Empty Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:36 am

It is now two years since the London Olympics showed the world London's central message of diversity and multiculturalism - not just for the games, but also as its ongoing legacy. In doing so, it sent that message on behalf of the whole UK. The games, as well as the world's focus, is now moving on to Brazil, a country that successfully lives with diversity built into its national identity.
The run up to and now the developing aftermath of the May 2014 local and European elections in the UK have left quite a bitter taste in the mouths of many. The seeming victories (largely outside of London) of the UK Independence Party (Ukip) have been based largely on emphasising the worries and concerns of a substantial part of the ethnic majority of the UK.

These worries really do exist, that immigration, and the cultural diversity that comes from such change, both need to be resisted. Ukip have built a platform by arguing for the reinstatement of the UK as a self-confident and successful nation which can apparently be achieved through returning to a monochrome sense of identity. For Ukip, migration, diversity, and multiculturalism (whatever that might mean) are a challenge to such self-confidence and need to be resisted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/malory-nye/ukip-election-diversity_b_5394771.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Excellent article.

Back to top Go down

Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity Empty Re: Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:57 am

I see the leftwing racists are having to admit their multicultural experiment isn't working and now needs reforming

Back to top Go down

Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity Empty Re: Multicultural Britain 2.0 Is the Best Answer to Ukip: We Need to Learn How to Live at Ease With Our Diversity

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 am

smelly_bandit wrote:I see the leftwing racists are having to admit their multicultural experiment isn't working and now needs reforming

That shows you did not read the article, let alone understand it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:03 am

You lot have been saying that there are no problems with multiculturalism and anyone who thinks there is is a racist

Now your OWN thread says "we need to learn to live with our diversity"

Why do we need to learn that??

You've been telling how great it is all these years but now suddenly we need to be at ease with it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

smelly_bandit wrote:You lot have been saying that there are no problems with multiculturalism and anyone who thinks there is is a racist

Now your OWN thread says "we need to learn to live with our diversity"

Why do we need to learn that??

You've been telling how great it is all these years but now suddenly we need to be at ease with it??

No just some people are racist or prejudice because as seen they are susceptible to arguments of fear, you being one of the most gullible of all:

Fears over immigration and the impact of the 9/11 terror attacks are likely to have fuelled rising levels of racial prejudice over a decade, according to a study that has shown in increase in the number of people who admit to being prejudiced.

Nearly a third, or 30%, of Britons described themselves as either "very" or "a little" prejudiced against people of other races in the NatCen British Social Attitudes survey for 2013.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/28/britons-more-racist-since-september-11_n_5403495.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

So we need to learn to because as seen we have people who are susceptible to fear, hence we need to reverse the arguments you promote of hate

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 10:07 am

I have diversified enough thank you.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 am

Maybe you should target the Muslim hate preachers cutting British soldiers heads off with your anti hate campaigns

Good luck with that, Muslims are well known for their peaceful ways

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 am

Who wants to know the funniest thing about the lefties love/hate relationship with diversity??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:10 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Maybe you should target the Muslim hate preachers cutting British soldiers heads off with your anti hate campaigns

Yes we need to and hate preachers like you, both offer messages of hate, both of you being wrong, of course with you being foreign and any others who are foreign that preach hate, and found guilty we should ship them back off to their home countries where they came from.

Best you start packing smelly as you I guess back the view to rid this country of hate preachers?

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:17 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Maybe you should target the Muslim hate preachers cutting British soldiers heads off with your anti hate campaigns

Yes we need to and hate preachers like you, both offer messages of hate, both of you being wrong, of course with you being foreign and any others who are foreign that preach hate, and found guilty we should ship them back off to their home countries where they came from.

Best you start packing smelly as you I guess back the view to rid this country of hate preachers?

Interesting

Didge the Pakistani Muslim views people who oppose the evil of Islam am to be as be as bad as a Muslim who beheaded a British soldier because of Islam

The Muslims view - anyone who opposes Islam is evil

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Interesting

Didge the Pakistani Muslim views people who oppose the evil of Islam am to be as be as bad as a Muslim who beheaded a British soldier because of Islam

Ok

Oh dear now smelly excuses me of being a Muslim because I stand against his prejudice towards many Muslims who are not extremists, ha ha ha

Mate you really are sad, that is like when people who are anti gay, call people who stand up for gay rights as gay, it shows you have lost the argument

I actually think all religion is wrong and am not selective like you are because unlike yourself I am educated, and know far more than you do and know how people throughout the ages have used religion to commit wrongs, but you see no wrongs in your faith which shows why you are clueless.

So to me all religions are wrong, they have violence and prey upon fear, which is ironic that you are always led by fear.

P.S, also desperate when debating, so tell me smelly what is wrong with Pakistani people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:36 am

So, Didge, explain how you live at ease with the fact that your kid can't get a place at a school remotely near where you live, the fact that you can't get a doctor's appointment because there are dozens of immigrants in the queue, how you can't get a council house because they're all full of immigrants.... yeah, let's learn to 'live at ease' with that! F*ckin naive happy-clappy liberal idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 am

Tesstacious wrote:So, Didge, explain how you live at ease with the fact that your kid can't get a place at a school remotely near where you live, the fact that you can't get a doctor's appointment because there are dozens of immigrants in the queue, how you can't get a council house because they're all full of immigrants.... yeah, let's learn to 'live at ease' with that!  F*ckin naive happy-clappy liberal idiots.

I think this backs the view of absurdity as stated by the article, like you learn to live with each other and stop using immigrants to scapegoat as you are doing now.
Since you live in Ireland, you yourself are actually an immigrant, which shows the ridiculous nature of your argument, because nobody is denying you the right to live in Ireland.

Nobody is saying there is no issues Tess, with shortages, but you do not solve them by blaming people just wanting to live here as you yourself do in Ireland. Thus it means solving the shortages, not using again daft fear argument, as seen you fall right into that category, because more houses and schools can be built, what is wrong is the policies so far to accommodate this, not the immigrants, proving you are led by lame fear arguments

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Didge you yourself and your like minded comrades are the actual cause of the problem.

The average person in the UK does not consider him or her racist. Quite the opposite, but we are constantly being told we are because when asked for our opinion it is not acceptable by the PC brigade.

Maybe we should be called protectionists. People trying to protect their history, their morals their religious beliefs and their traditions.

I did not invite, ask nor vote for the immigration explosion. In fact i was never consulted, so why when I am directly affected by the policy should I not be allowed an opinion now. had we / me been asked my answer would have been " NO " .
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:09 am

gerber wrote:Didge you yourself and your like minded comrades are the actual cause of the problem.

The average person in the UK does not consider him or her racist.  Quite the opposite, but we are constantly being told we are because when asked for our opinion it is not acceptable by the PC brigade.

Maybe we should be called protectionists.  People trying to protect their history, their morals their religious beliefs and their traditions.

I did not invite, ask nor vote for the immigration explosion.  In fact i was never consulted, so why when I am directly affected by the policy should I not be allowed an opinion now.  had we / me been asked my answer would have been " NO " .

You have every right to your opinion Gerber, but as seen it is whether your opinion is valid or has any credibility and as seen it rarely does. The reality as seen is that the UK has changed, what people are unable to do in some cases is adapt to that but vastly the youth are able to do so because they grow up living and schooling alongside many different cultures and have no issues, so what you have to ask is why you and some others do. As seen if other people can live alongside other cultures and get on with people, then the real question again is why you cannot. Many people have left this country and nobody denied them the right to live in other countries, with over one million Brits in Australia, 800,000 in Spain, did they ask? No, but the affects of immigration are vastly positive. What you are in fact saying is you do not like that people can migrate here, you have no problem if people leave but you also have no wish to get along as other people do like myself who do not have an issue.

The world has been constantly changing for centuries, much of it by European migration to the point the Americas, Australia etc are now mainly of European descent, your ancestors made new lives for themselves as people do daily, why is it wrong if people want to come here? You are just one person lucky enough to be born here on a piece of land, what gives you the right to deny people living on this landmass when you do not own it? Collectively we are one nation, not as individuals

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:Didge you yourself and your like minded comrades are the actual cause of the problem.

The average person in the UK does not consider him or her racist.  Quite the opposite, but we are constantly being told we are because when asked for our opinion it is not acceptable by the PC brigade.

Maybe we should be called protectionists.  People trying to protect their history, their morals their religious beliefs and their traditions.

I did not invite, ask nor vote for the immigration explosion.  In fact i was never consulted, so why when I am directly affected by the policy should I not be allowed an opinion now.  had we / me been asked my answer would have been " NO " .

You have every right to your opinion Gerber, but as seen it is whether your opinion is valid or has any credibility and as seen it rarely does. The reality as seen is that the UK has changed, what people are unable to do in some cases is adapt to that but vastly the youth are able to do so because they grow up living and schooling alongside many different cultures and have no issues, so what you have to ask is why you and some others do. As seen if other people can live alongside other cultures and get on with people, then the real question again is why you cannot. Many people have left this country and nobody denied them the right to live in other countries, with over one million Brits in Australia, 800,000 in Spain, did they ask? No, but the affects of immigration are vastly positive. What you are in fact saying is you do not like that people can migrate here, you have no problem if people leave but you also have no wish to get along as other people do like myself who do not have an issue.

The world has been constantly changing for centuries, much of it by European migration to the point the Americas, Australia etc are now mainly of European descent, your ancestors made new lives for themselves as people do daily, why is it wrong if people want to come here? You are just one person lucky enough to be born here on a piece of land, what gives you the right to deny people living on this landmass when you do not own it? Collectively we are one nation, not as individuals

Changed by Social Engineering. The labour party have admitted as much. Not for the immigrants benefits, not ours but to ensure A LIEBOUR MAJORITY.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:25 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Changed by Social Engineering.  The labour party have admitted as much.  Not for the immigrants benefits, not ours but to ensure A LIEBOUR MAJORITY.

Maybe you need to blame British colonialism, if we had never left these shores to conquer the world and educate them in our ways or in most cases exploit them, when most non-Eu immigrants come from the former British Empire, would many have even heard of the UK or even have wanted to have come here?

The reality is I am of immigrant parents but have grown up and see myself as English and British, just as people move abroad from here to make new lives for themselves loving the countries that are their new homes, their children seeing it as their natural home. Many of the people who have come here have connections to the UK, like with my family on both sides having served in the armed forces. It saddens me that people in the past spent their lives for this Empire, only to now have people bemoan their children coming here, that to me is ungrateful and selfish. As again nobody denies anyone moving abroad making new lives for themselves, only some here begrudge anyone wanting to make a life for themselves in this great country, again that to me is selfish, because again you were lucky enough to be born here. The world was for ever changed by European colonialism, you may want to look back at that as to why things are as they have become today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Interesting

Ok

Oh dear now smelly excuses me of being a Muslim because I stand against his prejudice towards many Muslims who are not extremists, ha ha ha

Mate you really are sad, that is like when people who are anti gay, call people who stand up for gay rights as gay, it shows you have lost the argument

I actually think all religion is wrong and am not selective like you are because unlike yourself I am educated, and know far more than you do and know how people throughout the ages have used religion to commit wrongs, but you see no wrongs in your faith which shows why you are clueless.

So to me all religions are wrong, they have violence and prey upon fear, which is ironic that you are always led by fear.

P.S, also desperate when debating, so tell me smelly what is wrong with Pakistani people?

Didge stop diverting and stick to the thread ,it is your thread after all

The bottom line is that the leftwing social engineering experiment of multiculturalism enforced through mass immigration has failed and been rejected

Millions across Europe made they anger at this social engineering known when they voted

Huff and puff and ignore reality all you want. You will simply be left behind when the world turns a corner and the calls for a multicultural society will fall on deaf ears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:17 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge stop diverting and stick to the thread ,it is your thread after all

The bottom line is that the leftwing social engineering experiment of multiculturalism enforced through mass immigration has failed and been rejected

Millions across Europe made they anger at this social engineering known when they voted

Huff and puff and ignore reality all you want. You will simply be left behind when the world turns a corner and the calls for a multicultural society will fall on deaf ears

You diverted the thread with your ignorance and claiming I am Pakistani and Muslim, showing how desperate you always are

DOH

Again already answered, during and after recessions more people are susceptible to fear arguments where it is easier to cast blame on people and what is more ironic is you yourself are one of these immigrants, which makes your own argument moot on immigration, being as you were allowed to come here and start a life.
Again the world has been changing for centuries mainly brought about by European colonialism, to the extent many nations have had their demographics changed and yet many of these nations have moved on.
Again nobody can answer the simple question why some of these people who are susceptible to fear, cannot live along side others. The fact is far more actually voted left than they did far right, I would have preferred more central right, than either of those choices. If you think 6 far right parties gained some seats is something to be proud of many of who are antisemitic, then clearly you are happy to jump into bed with hate minded people. This will pass as economies are getting better and people have less to blame in a few years, you will still be whinging and moaning about immigration even though you yourself are an immigrant bringing diversity to this country, though your diversity seems to be only hate sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Tesstacious wrote:So, Didge, explain how you live at ease with the fact that your kid can't get a place at a school remotely near where you live, the fact that you can't get a doctor's appointment because there are dozens of immigrants in the queue, how you can't get a council house because they're all full of immigrants.... yeah, let's learn to 'live at ease' with that!  F*ckin naive happy-clappy liberal idiots.

Absolute RW spin, exaggeration and hatred, very poor Tess.

The kind of post that Andy9 would make.

And he's about as credible as the Lying Racist Scumbag UKIP and BNP councillors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Didge,you've been making great, logical arguments btw mate, but are met with some hatred along the way...keep up the good work ...

Smile
Racism...there's no excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:55 pm

So didges answer is that the millions who voted for the RW are racist nazis

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 pm

So didges answer is that the millions who voted for the RW are racist nazis

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Oh dear, that just goes to show how utterly stupid smelly is and cannot read what I stated, in how people are susceptible to xenophobic fear arguments, it does not mean all of them are racist or Nazi's but on your case we know you are a racist.

Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:Didge,you've been making great, logical arguments btw mate, but are met with some hatred along the way...keep up the good work ...

Smile
Racism...there's no excuse.

Hi Joy

Hate or fear has little logic, why it never has any sound reasoning.
I understand people have concerns, but when you break them down they are nothing more than people themselves having no reason to get along with people, thus they really need to look at themselves as to why. We hear about social housing even though 82% of immigrants do not even have social housing, many rent but the lame argument is used to thus club all migrants as a problem to the nation when as seen it is a problem that we do not have enough housing, in fact studies show even without immigration there would be a shortfall of 270,000 houses and increasing per year as an issue. It shows they do not look at resolving the housing problem but look to blame the immigrants for an already existing problem, which as seen is absurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Hey Didge, I think even without immigrants we would still have a shortfall in council housing stock...Thatcher payed a big part in that but I know Labour never tackled immigration enough, but then the Tories were also at fault there too...

I'm also for hearing all sides concerns(and I believe one or two are genuinely concerned solely about immigration numbers) , but sadly several on here have serious issues with Muslims, blacks and Eastern Europeans ...accusing them of all being mass benefit scroungers etc...

The same bunch time after time, they must be so dizzy on this roundabout..we always come back to the usual lot and their true feelings of immigrants...

Hate
Bias
Ignorance
Racism

It is so bad that you can almost set your clock by it.,,misinterpreting things about Muslims, saying gay people are generally into paedophilia , adjusting figures to suit, lying through their teeth trying to discredit the minorities , exaggerating. Etc....

Ridiculous mate.,

Just as well we know what they are up to!Smile

It wouldn't be the first forum to suffer some RW bile.

I think some of our own are more mentally dangerous than most Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 29, 2014 1:51 pm

What an absolute load of bollocks jd, and didge,come and walk round Alum Rock in Brum and see how the Muslims intergrate. The young ones stand on the pavement and force women [white] to step in the gutter.I have never been racist didge you know that but it happened to my Daughter on Saturday when she went shopping. I have to say I'm changing my mind about them.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:59 pm

nicko wrote:What an absolute load of bollocks jd, and didge,come and walk round Alum Rock in Brum and see how the Muslims intergrate. The young ones stand on the pavement and force women [white] to step in the gutter.I have never been racist didge you know that but it happened to my Daughter on Saturday when she went shopping. I have to say I'm changing my mind about them.

You mean when I go to Tower Hamlets to visit my friends?

Behave, I have stated some do not integrate but the majority do and I spend half my time in London with work, so I actually do have my own views as well Nicko, so no it is not a load of old bollocks, what is evidence is many of them are not made to feel welcome with the constant hysteria made about Muslims in the media daily. I wonder how you would feel Nicko when you are constantly castigated because of your faith, because this is what many of them go through, some even sadly are subject to hate crimes.

Look how you even describe Muslims, them, as if they are one entity, sorry, that is poor Nicko, you do not have integration, by creating segregation and again you use examples again about Muslims, when as stated integration works both ways

Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Here Nicko, just for you to read:

How Do I Tell My Daughter That People Across Europe Fear Minorities Like Us?

In 2006, at the height of the hysteria over the face veil, the Guardian's Jonathan Freedland imagined what it must be like to be a Muslim in Britain. "I wouldn't just feel frightened," he wrote. "I would be looking for my passport."

On Sunday, as the European election results began to flood in, with far-right parties on the march from Scandinavia to the Club Med, I joked with my (American) wife that we might have to start packing our bags and head across the pond.

Hundreds of column inches have been devoted to explaining how austerity economics, democratic deficits and mass immigration have helped bolster the continent's far-right fanatics and neo-Nazi nutters. Our politicians and pundits have been less keen, however, to discuss the Islam-sized elephant in the room: what unites Europe's far-right parties perhaps more than any other issue is their fear and loathing of people such as my wife and me.

Take the Front National, which won the European elections in France. Its leader, Marine Le Pen, bangs on about the "progressive Islamisation" of her country and compares Muslims praying in public to the Nazi occupation of France. Consider also the Danish People's Party, which topped the polls in Denmark. Its founder Pia Kjærsgaard refers to Islam as a "political movement" and claims that the Quran teaches Muslims "to lie and deceive, cheat and swindle".

How about the Finns Party, which doubled the number of its MEPs? The senior MEP, Jussi Halla-aho, has accused Islam of "sanctifying paedophilia" and a Finns councillor called Amon Rautiainen has called for Muslims to be "boiled alive". In neighbouring Sweden, the populist Swedish Democrats gained their first two MEPs. The party's leader, Jimmie Åkesson, once referred to Muslims in Sweden as "the biggest foreign threat since World War II".

Here in Britain, there is Ukip, which is equally obsessed with Islam. Nigel Farage supports a ban on the burqa; Ukip's chief whip, Gerard Batten, wants to stop the building of mosques; its former leader Lord Pearson has claimed "the Muslims are breeding ten times faster than us". In recent weeks, Ukip candidates were shown to have accused Muslims of "grooming" children to be "sex slaves" and claimed that "anyone who does not fear Islam is a fool".

In some respects, Muslims are the new Jews of Europe. The vile shooting at the Jewish Museum in Brussels on 24 May, in which three people were killed, might make this statement sound odd. Anti-Jewish attacks are indeed on the rise in Europe, which is deplorable and depressing, but thankfully anti-Semitism is now taboo in mainstream political discourse in a way in which Islamophobia isn't. These days, most anti-Semitic attacks are carried out by second-generation Arabs and are linked to anger over Israeli policies. Anshel Pfeffer, of the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, acknowledged this in his report on the Brussels museum attack: "Some of the far-right parties in Belgium, such as Vlaams Belang, have actually tried to transform their image and hide their anti-Semitic legacy, professing to be friendly to Jews and supportive of Israel."

Yet Islamophobia has gone mainstream. So it is time to ask my fellow Britons: is there a future for my family and me on this continent? I'm a proud British citizen, born and raised here, not to mention an ardent Europhile; my seven-year-old daughter is counting down the days until she can watch England play in the World Cup.

Nevertheless, Muslims are bombarded with hostile headlines and subjected to verbal or physical attacks on a near-daily basis. Social media has emboldened an army of online Islamophobes; in the real world, mosques have been firebombed and politicians line up to condemn Muslim terrorism/clothing/meat/seating arrangements.

It is establishment parties that helped pave the way for the Muslim bashers of the "new" far right. In France, it was Nicolas Sarkozy, not Marine Le Pen, who declared that halal meat was "the issue that most preoccupies the French". In Germany, it was a Social Democratic Party politician, Thilo Sarrazin, who published a book claiming that Muslim immigrants were inferior to everyone else. And, here in the UK, it was a Labour immigration minister, Phil Woolas, not Nigel Farage, who published election pamphlets accusing his Lib Dem opponents of working with "militant Muslims" and whose advisers circulated emails discussing the "need... to explain to the white community how the Asians will take him out".

Meanwhile, poll after poll shows Europeans worrying about the spread of Islam - despite Gallup finding that European Muslims are as patriotic as their non-Muslim peers (and, in the case of the UK, more so!). Three out of four people in France say that "Islam is incompatible with French society". Only 22% of Germans think Islam is part of German society. Just over half of Britons - 52% - believe "Muslims create problems in the UK".

How do I explain these polls, and these election results, to my British-born, England-supporting daughter? Should I worry for her safety? Or am I being paranoid?

If only. Next year is the 20th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre. Eight thousand Bosnian Muslim men and boys were lined up and shot in the heart of Europe. It was the worst genocide on the continent since the Second World War and was made possible by a far-right campaign of demonisation and dehumanisation. I wish I could believe the mantra of "never again". But these European election results fill me with dread.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/ukip-ethnic-minorities_b_5409716.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Didge wrote:Oh dear, that just goes to show how utterly stupid smelly is and cannot read what I stated, in how people are susceptible to xenophobic fear arguments, it does not mean all of them are racist or Nazi's but on your case we know you are a racist.

Sigh

Then that means you accept their concerns on mass immigration and multiculturalism to be genuine and legitimate

Or you view them as racists xenophobia and nazis

Which is it?

Is a person who votes for a RW party a racist or isn't he??

So easy to trap you within your own fanaticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh dear, that just goes to show how utterly stupid smelly is and cannot read what I stated, in how people are susceptible to xenophobic fear arguments, it does not mean all of them are racist or Nazi's but on your case we know you are a racist.

Sigh

Then that means you accept their concerns on mass immigration and multiculturalism to be genuine and legitimate

Or you view them as racists xenophobia and nazis

Which is it?

Is a person who votes for a RW party a racist or isn't he??

So easy to trap you within your own fanaticism

Some people really just cannot read very much can you poor smelly? Some are racist, some are xenophobic, some are both, some are neither, some people are are susceptible to xenophobic fear arguments, it does not make them either xenophobic or racist as well and thus poor smelly has little ability to trap anything. For a start at its height only around one third of BNP supporters  in research showed they were racist, the rest were not racist, many were drawn to being against the established parties. What has been seen also is many people protest voting also at the main parties across Europe. So there is a variety of reasons why people have voted, but they have voted for parties who at their core are either racist or xenophobic, the factor you sadly miss and thus do those who voted for them
As seen very view people have genuine arguments on immigration, most are invalid based as seen on poor susceptibility to unfounded fear arguments.

Sigh, poor smelly, so I see it you are back to being Chubby Checker with Lets twist again or you have proven you are ignorant and cannot read, so which is it?

Take your time

Last edited by Didge on Thu May 29, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:21 pm

I see desperate didge has abandoned the discussion and started spamming the thread with his hugging and puffing

Didge is too stupid to put his own arguments together it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:I see desperate didge has abandoned the discussion and started spamming the thread with his hugging and puffing

Didge is too stupid to put his own arguments together it seems

Actually have been debating many people, only one idiot has tried poorly to ruin the debate and that happens to be you, where most other people were having discussions, you were as usual ranting like a little angry Jack Russell, to the extent now this is all you post yet more crap.

As seen I wipe the floor every day with your ignorant arguments, the funniest is you are arguing against immigration and you are an immigrant, one moment

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

That is what you call the definition of stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:24 pm

So then the concerns of those who vote ARE legitimate and that means the multicultural experiment is failing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:27 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:So then the concerns of those who vote ARE legitimate and that means the multicultural experiment is failing

As seen they are based upon poor fear arguments and the susceptibility to fear, not sure how many times to say this, is that legitimate?

No, hence why I am debating it is not legitimate, you need to keep up with all the points, instead of barking and yapping all the time.

Some people have some genuine arguments, they are not normally racial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 pm

The smelly anthem    ::D::

Will check in tomorrow to see if others want a decent debate and see what other drivel smelly has posted, in fact this is what I picture smelly like all the time... ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Didge once again declaring himself the winner of every conversation he has

Everyone else is wrong didge is the only one who is right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:So then the concerns of those who vote ARE legitimate and that means the multicultural experiment is failing

As seen they are based upon poor fear arguments and the susceptibility to fear, not sure how many times to say this, is that legitimate?

No, hence why I am debating it is not legitimate, you need to keep up with all the points, instead of barking and yapping all the time.

Some people have some genuine arguments, they are not normally racial.

A contradiction

You claim their views are based on "poor fear arguments"(whatever that means)

You then contradict yourself by saying their arguments are genuine and not racial

You are very confused aren't you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Stop trying to tarnish UKIP as racist dodge, This is just a desperate attempt to try to ruin their support.

UKIP are about leaving EU.

And most people voted for partys who have promised referendum.

Most people also voted for huge reduction of immigrants as Tory promised to reduce to tems of thousands.

Are Tory all racist too?

Labour said they got it wrong on immigration, are they racist too?

Of course not, so stop being a twat with the huff and puff waffle.
We don't want or need any more immigrants and that is Not racist.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Stop trying to tarnish UKIP as racist dodge, This is just a desperate attempt to try to ruin their support.
UKIP are about leaving EU.
And most people voted for partys who have promised referendum.
Most people also voted for huge reduction of immigrants as Tory promised to reduce to tems of thousands.
Are Tory all racist too?
Labour said they got it wrong on immigration, are they racist too?
Of course not, so stop being a twat with the huff and puff waffle.
We don't want or need any more immigrants and that is Not racist.

Eh?

Not once did I say UKIP were racist

DOH

They are very xenophobic though as seen with their fear campaigns on immigration, based around Romanians for a start, or posters claiming all 26 million unemployed are coming here, all poorly unfounded fear arguments and I have no problem with immigration being controlled, what I do have issue with is as always and throughout many debates is lame arguments blaming many of the immigrants who only have come here in the main to work and be a part of this country, That is the difference which as can be see with smelly's desperate replies, where he thinks if I say some people this is a contradiction to him, makes his desperation even funnier.

So UKIP stand for 3 main things, out of the EU, stop immigration and different from the establishment which is a joke, as the they are very much the same as other politicians. Most Tories and like myself would like sensible immigration which is controlled but I do not argue off immigrants themselves as do the countless arguments you see on here all the time

Right very busy, have meetings and as I say will pick this up tomorrow, but the point here is about people being able to live together and there is no reason why they cannot, it is only people themselves stopping that happen, the country has changed and it is time people started getting used to that, because people are now here and have been for years and are here to stay.

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 pm

...I say a very large number of UKIP councillors and UKIP voters are racist though..

::troll:: 

True though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 pm

JD, I'M sick of you calling all ukip voters racists, I can remember you on Sky, you were one of the biggest racist on there. You'v changed you tune now just to keep brown nosing the lefties on here.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:47 pm

nicko wrote:JD, I'M sick of you calling all ukip voters racists, I can remember you on Sky, you were one of the biggest racist on there.  You'v changed you tune now just to keep brown nosing the lefties on here.

I've never been a racist Nicko, so I know you've either fabricated that, or been picking up on what the usual racists say, down try to pull me down with you.

You lot go Into a mass frenzy when it comes to Islam , benefits , coloured people etc.

You reap what you sow Nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Same old waffle....
Bottom line, people want out of EU and want much less immigration.
If lib lab con won't deliver that, and it's blatantly obvious they won't, then people will vote for someone else who can.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Islam, blacks and benefits, you daft prat i'v never mentioned any of em.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:58 pm

nicko wrote:Islam, blacks and benefits, you daft prat i'v never mentioned any of em.

Just what is it with some of you on the Right Nicko..why the need to use unwarranted insults and names? ...I only turn to that sometimes if I'm given it, I'm trying to remain civil with you chief Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Same old waffle....
Bottom line, people want out of EU and want much less immigration.
If lib lab con won't deliver that, and it's blatantly obvious they won't, then people will vote for someone else who can.

What about the majority who don't want out the EU Tommy? You guys always harp on about whites being the majority over non whites here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 29, 2014 4:05 pm

What majority who don't want out?

In your deluded sense of reality maybe.

Did you see the election results????

Most people voted for partys who promised in out referendum.

That is UKIP + the Torys + some others + many labour And lib dem voters also want a referendum.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What majority who don't want out?

That is UKIP + the Torys + some others + many labour And lib dem voters also want a referendum.

spot on but they can't or don't want to see it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What majority who don't want out?

Hold on , UKIPS voters first and foremost want a referendum on EU membership don't they?..

Now surely if those who vote lib lab com want a referendum so, so badly...they would also vote UKIP right?..amd many ex lib lab con have...

Where do you get the idea most people in Britain want out of the EU ?

Your just pulling things from the air Tommy...

Unless you got a figure on that form a credible source?

But I doubt there would even be a figure quoted as to the amount of voters from all parties who want out of the EU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next