NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain

+5
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Fred Moletrousers
nicko
Eilzel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Empty Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMAZZ0_uUAs

For goodness sake.Have people got nothing better to do than cry racism at absolutely everything

Its a story about toys, for goodness sake. Some people need to get a life

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Eilzel Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Nonsense.

Is Moana lacking in diversity? Is Coco lacking in diversity? Mulan? Aladdin?

Need to sort their shit out Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:Nonsense.

Is Moana lacking in diversity? Is Coco lacking in diversity? Mulan? Aladdin?

Need to sort their shit out Laughing

Indeed mate and its getting beyond a joke now

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:17 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:57 pm

I am afraid that the idiots, like the poor, are always among us......

Just another wannabe "celeb", desperately trying to get an honorable mention in the headlines. The best thing to do with these utterly useless specimens of humanity is completely to disregard both them and their meaningless, self promotional garbage.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I am afraid that the idiots, like the poor, are always among us......

Just another wannabe "celeb", desperately trying to get an honorable mention in the headlines. The best thing to do with these utterly useless specimens of  humanity is completely to disregard both them and their meaningless, self promotional garbage.

Have a green Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:21 pm

phildidge wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I am afraid that the idiots, like the poor, are always among us......

Just another wannabe "celeb", desperately trying to get an honorable mention in the headlines. The best thing to do with these utterly useless specimens of  humanity is completely to disregard both them and their meaningless, self promotional garbage.

Have a green Sir

Why, thank you Didge. I will pour myself another single malt before ascertaining that my old eyes are not deceiving me!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:25 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Have a green Sir

Why, thank you Didge. I will pour myself another single malt before ascertaining that my old eyes are not deceiving me!

How about you pour me one, and then we can celebrate your previous great post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:25 pm

This is nothing new.  People have forever been hounding Hollywood for lack of [insert their own] in the latest film, or films.  Not only are blacks, Asians and Latinos demanding more representation in pictures, but women are demanding that the last Jedi knight or James Bond should be female, and Comanches and Apaches are demanding that "real" native Americans be used to depict the "real" west.

These have little to do with traditional equal rights, but are actually job actions for more employment for [insert their own].   Hollywood is just like any other industry, may more because roles can be changed with the stroke of a pen.

I taught a course once at Rutgers University, called Politics and Literature.  The primary thesis of that course is that you can't mix political messaging with literature.  It's always a failure.  You can't serve two masters--or whatever that saying is--and literature cannot be subsumed to race or gender, any more than sculpture.  Would you tell  Michelangelo that there are too many white males with tiny penises being depicted in Renaissance sculpture?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:This is nothing new.  People have forever been hounding Hollywood for lack of [insert their own] in the latest film, or films.  Not only are blacks, Asians and Latinos demanding more representation in pictures, but women are demanding that the last Jedi knight or James Bond should be female, and Comanches and Apaches are demanding that "real" native Americans be used to depict the "real" west.

These have little to do with traditional equal rights, but are actually job actions for more employment for [insert their own].   Hollywood is just like any other industry, may more because roles can be changed with the stroke of a pen.

I taught a course once at Rutgers University, called Politics and Literature.  The primary thesis of that course is that you can't mix political messaging with literature.  It's always a failure.  You can't serve two masters--or whatever that saying is--and literature cannot be subsumed to race or gender, any more than sculpture.  Would you tell  Michelangelo that there are too many white males with tiny penises being depicted by sculptors?

Oh for fuck sake

This is about toys, not human beings

I mean how much more ethically diverse can you get with the following Disney films?

The Jungle Book
Mona
The Princess and the Frog
The lion King
Mulan
Lilo and Stitch
Alladin
Pocahontas
Tarzan

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 pm

phil wrote:Oh for fuck sake

My point exactly. Literature has to follow it's own path, or it isn't literature...its something else, perhaps a political statement or whatever.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:

My point exactly.  Literature has to follow it's own path, or it isn't literature...its something else, perhaps a political statement or whatever.

Quill it dos not have to follow any political path. All that matters is bringing happiness to kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:36 pm

phildidge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My point exactly.  Literature has to follow it's own path, or it isn't literature...its something else, perhaps a political statement or whatever.

Quill it dos not have to follow any political path. All that matters is bringing happiness to kids

He's not saying it has a political path to follow, but a literary path. I totally agree with what he said, and I think you should read it again, more carefully, because I thought it was quite well put.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:40 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

He's not saying it has a political path to follow, but a literary path. I totally agree with what he said, and I think you should read it again, more carefully, because I thought it was quite well put.

Why  because you agree with him. Seriously, is that your reasoning?

Dont patronise me you muppet

Its Toy story, about toys, what the fuck does tha have to do with race or ethnicty?

No wonder more and more people are sick to death of this kind of bullshit, where you think you are superior to others based on your own warped views. Sriously get a life, its a film for kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:49 pm

I am sick to dfeath of hearing this fake crap about equality around ethnicity. We already see many people of all walks of life in jobs, films, etc. When in fact more and more the left use equality of outcome.  Which is not based on the idividual, but trial identiy politics. In the end this kind of nonesense will constantly see people left out. Not because they are talented, but because they are not dark enough, gay enough etc. 

The moment people start to view jobs based on quotas, is  diaster, because qualified and people better suited for the job are overlooked by some woke load of crap dreamt up by the snowflake left. Which is even more insulting to the many talented black, asian, gay etc actors. Who are not being chosen for their talents, but their idenity politics

Seriously Ben, piss off and shove your inequality beliefs up your arse

Last edited by phildidge on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Thank you, Ben.  I knew he had not read/understood what I said when he responded The first time. Now he's dug in, and you'll never get a relevant discussion.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Thank you, Ben.  I knew he had not read/understood what I said when he responded.

It's quite frustrating. You argued a point that was complementary to his own, but for whatever reason, he decided to act as though you'd said something else, and attack you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Thank you, Ben.  I knew he had not read/understood what I said when he responded.

I read exactly and understood exatly what you meant and it comes from th religious school of intersectionality. Which Ben the athiest is now a religious follower of.

Again this is a story about toys, its not Hollywood, but disney, who have made many ethjically diverse films. To go off then a franchise of a film about toys and talk about diversity. Shows how fucked up the left has become

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's quite frustrating. You argued a point that was complementary to his own, but for whatever reason, he decided to act as though you'd said something else, and attack you.

Here we go again with the moral superiority bullshit

Yes i am attacking both of you and you are the reason why trump will get relected 

You are both that naive

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:57 pm

No didge, read what Quill said again.
He’s actually agreeing with you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:58 pm

eddie wrote:No didge, read what Quill said again.

I dont need to read it again thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:00 pm

phildidge wrote:

If you're not going to give your fellow members the courtesy of trying to understand what they're saying and the point they're making, I think you should drop out of the thread, for the sake of fairness.

What you're doing is worse than strawmanning ... I don't even think there's a word for responding to someone as though they said something that they obviously did not say.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:00 pm

I've found that if you try to explain to him now, he goes into that routine of arguing with examples, taking things out of context, or chasing rabbit holes. Then will start the ad hominem attacks.

It's best to let it go. Could'a been a good discussion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:02 pm

phildidge wrote:

I don’t always read things properly if I’m in a rush. It was merely a suggestion.
I think you misread what he said.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I don’t always read things properly if I’m in a rush.  It was merely a suggestion.
I think you misread what he said.

Eddie I did read it thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 pm

It could have been, Quill, and one point that I would bring up is that even in a cartoon, there can be diversity in the accents of the characters. I think for a lot of people, accent denotes ethnicity more than skin color.

I say this because I'm like that. I've always found myself thinking of blacks, Latinos and Asians who speak with the mainstream American accent to be less "ethnic" than those who speak with foreign accents or in minority dialects.

Maybe that makes me a bastard or something, I don't know why it would, but it might be interesting to discuss. Surely in England, where many minorities are white, the same thing happens -- a feeling that someone is a different race because of their accent rather than their appearance.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It could have been, Quill, and one point that I would bring up is that even in a cartoon, there can be diversity in the accents of the characters. I think for a lot of people, accent denotes ethnicity more than skin color.

I say this because I'm like that. I've always found myself thinking of blacks, Latinos and Asians who speak with the mainstream American accent to be less "ethnic" than those who speak with foreign accents or in minority dialects.

Maybe that makes me a bastard or something, I don't know why it would, but it might be interesting to discuss. Surely in England, where many minorities are white, the same thing happens -- a feeling that someone is a different race because of their accent rather than their appearance.

But the point is many people are generations here from Africa and Asia with local accents. They dont have what could be calssed as their ancestors accents, but now have local british accents. Hence my point. People seem to forget that now societies are now so diverse through generations. Even now there is some white kids that speak a form of london cockney west Indian. Accents mutate and also carry

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It could have been, Quill, and one point that I would bring up is that even in a cartoon, there can be diversity in the accents of the characters. I think for a lot of people, accent denotes ethnicity more than skin color.

Skin color is only a sign...whereas the accent conveys the culture. I agree with you totally.

This leads to the truth--often spoken by didge himself, incidentally--that the whole problem of racism is not in the race, but in the racist.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with opposing silly, lefty positions when they are wrong-headed, either. Even though I mostly find myself on the other end. Some of them can be kinda knee-jerk positions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:30 pm

phildidge wrote:

But the point is many people are generations here from Africa and Asia with local accents. They dont have what could be calssed as their ancestors accents, but now have local british accents. Hence my point. People seem to forget that now societies are now so diverse through generations. Even now there is some white kids that speak a form of london cockney west Indian. Accents mutate and also carry

Point taken, but the only way to depict ethnic diversity in a cartoon is with accents, no? Unless you want to resort to racial stereotypes, I guess.

The real question is, does every single story we're told have to have an ethnically diverse cast of characters? Can the diversity police let one pass every once in a while?

I'm pretty sure I never heard anybody complain about Frozen, Brave or Tangled, and I'm pretty sure those were all-white casts.

Fuck it, let's go all-in and have a Snow White who's Mexican!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Point taken, but the only way to depict ethnic diversity in a cartoon is with accents, no? Unless you want to resort to racial stereotypes, I guess.

The real question is, does every single story we're told have to have an ethnically diverse cast of characters? Can the diversity police let one pass every once in a while?

I'm pretty sure I never heard anybody complain about Frozen, Brave or Tangled, and I'm pretty sure those were all-white casts.

Fuck it, let's go all-in and have a Snow White who's Mexican!

But why dipict ethnic diversity, when the point should be to show how ethnically diverse a country is now. Where they all hold local accents within that nation? So why does a character now have to have an accent born from another country. Its not like countries are now based soleyly on one skin colour and ethnic group?

I mean is accents now the way to dipcit ethnic diversity, when many varied etnnic groups in the country, now have accents formed locally?

Surely then this helps dispell poor sterotypes and views of people, when they are all basically speaking the same accents no matter their ethnicity.

I would have thought the point was to show now, that its not so much diverse but has become combinned through national and local cultures

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:45 pm

I agree that Quill and Didge were agreeing. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 pm

I concur with Rags, that everyone seems to be agreeing even if Didge doesn't think they are. Wink

I do have to read Quills posts more than one sometimes, but 9 times out of 10 I do get where he is coming from in the end....and at the very least he gives the brain a good work out. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Who is stirring the pot?? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 pm

That looks like me trying to make a cake and failing dismally. I just can’t bake cakes! The mixture starts off looking like a cross between lumpy vomit and newborn baby shit and ends up tasting like an old man’s feet.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Ditto.

If a way to a mans heart was through his stomach I would be an old spinster. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Syl wrote:Ditto.  

If a way to a mans heart was through his stomach I would be an old spinster. Razz

|I should have posted this instead for you. Love he dancing  Smile

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Stirring-the-pot-gif-2

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain AthleticWelllitHeterodontosaurus-small

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:38 pm

phildidge wrote:Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Giphy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 pm

eddie wrote:That looks like me trying to make a cake and failing dismally. I just can’t bake cakes! The mixture starts off looking like a cross between lumpy vomit and newborn baby shit and ends up tasting like an old man’s feet.

^^^ Hey everybody, I married that! cheers cheers lol! lol!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:That looks like me trying to make a cake and failing dismally. I just can’t bake cakes! The mixture starts off looking like a cross between lumpy vomit and newborn baby shit and ends up tasting like an old man’s feet.

Is it something like this ben

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Giphy

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:46 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:Ditto.  

|I should have posted this instead for you. Love he dancing  Smile

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Stirring-the-pot-gif-2

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain AthleticWelllitHeterodontosaurus-small

lol!

lol!
You have been peeking in my kitchen....naughty boy. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Is it something like this ben

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain Giphy

Razz

To be fair, she's great at making things that are healthy for you and taste really good as well. I can't describe the sensation of being a Texan and coming to England and discovering that she makes excellent chili!

Sweet stuff, no. Not her forte, have to say Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 pm

Cakes that taste like feet are an acquired taste.
So. Whatever.  

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:51 pm

All joking aisde, my American friend Christina makes special cakes for everyone from home

These are just some of her lovely cakes

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 154996_1704588251575_1668568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQli2O31kTgAwwg8_Kll1gw3IA_u4ndExOhfXSnIOhTcUevnZIKZudMBPylUS4LVmpg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 148891_1683335920280_5958368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlgIJUtxLFS5L-04mZ3PcpgMapS4_oIfu3mtLhu5QQqpZGmeX-BtsAQxxlyl6NBziA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 74838_1685998226836_210895_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnrl7C7q7Rs20wPaOkZc2qcFpvuBDuAi3erRhp5fRt_wfLyk2OmlGSQljl3jetBTOA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 149902_1694924009975_3906206_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQn0T43wJ2ZiWrNlfxUiIFIbakbzz0PsGis9Dvyz_GR9iXSdByZkqVDOnQcqroqsopo&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 290551_2557815181715_81999688_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmgoBK-OS_6C9j9x0yudSHknOGKIebWeGhiHcC0l0EPRlLX73T-ECvyZ4NahQSe-uc&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 196297_1940097619162_2297462_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQks-ge29ETEEX0MbrnSDDALlH1NoaXDgF9rsRYsJSlSScDWnwAMPoBgMj6Ra-XMSqw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 254914_2100815237002_4179261_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkaoYohCm9z0wpLmijd6oF_FEk6FL12K5egvhuWT8EVIVYoIee5K37GLpStK1korZ0&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:52 pm

They are fucking stunning! Bet they don’t taste like feet either.

I actually hate her. Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:52 pm

English cooking is an acquired taste, what? Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:They are fucking stunning! Bet they don’t taste like feet either.

Going to ask Ben what he likes and get one baked and sent to him, just so he knows what a real cake taste like again   lol!

Sortry, me bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:54 pm

phildidge wrote:All joking aisde, my American friend Christina makes special cakes for everyone from home

These are just some of her lovely cakes

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 154996_1704588251575_1668568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQli2O31kTgAwwg8_Kll1gw3IA_u4ndExOhfXSnIOhTcUevnZIKZudMBPylUS4LVmpg&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 148891_1683335920280_5958368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlgIJUtxLFS5L-04mZ3PcpgMapS4_oIfu3mtLhu5QQqpZGmeX-BtsAQxxlyl6NBziA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 74838_1685998226836_210895_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnrl7C7q7Rs20wPaOkZc2qcFpvuBDuAi3erRhp5fRt_wfLyk2OmlGSQljl3jetBTOA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 149902_1694924009975_3906206_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQn0T43wJ2ZiWrNlfxUiIFIbakbzz0PsGis9Dvyz_GR9iXSdByZkqVDOnQcqroqsopo&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 290551_2557815181715_81999688_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmgoBK-OS_6C9j9x0yudSHknOGKIebWeGhiHcC0l0EPRlLX73T-ECvyZ4NahQSe-uc&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 196297_1940097619162_2297462_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQks-ge29ETEEX0MbrnSDDALlH1NoaXDgF9rsRYsJSlSScDWnwAMPoBgMj6Ra-XMSqw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 254914_2100815237002_4179261_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkaoYohCm9z0wpLmijd6oF_FEk6FL12K5egvhuWT8EVIVYoIee5K37GLpStK1korZ0&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

T'would be a sin to eat them!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:English cooking is an acquired taste, what?    Here We Go Again - Is Toy Story 4 Lacking in Diversity? | Good Morning Britain 2190311264

Actually need to do a Blighty Diary entry about that! Coming soon.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 pm

phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:They are fucking stunning! Bet they don’t taste like feet either.

Going to ask Ben what he likes and get one baked and sent to him, just so he knows what a real cake taste like again   lol!

Sortry, me bad

Pfffff. He may want to run off with her. Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next