NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your worst holiday experiences...

Go down

Your worst holiday experiences... Empty Your worst holiday experiences...

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:57 pm

..we've all had something, but I can't say I pave had anything like a holiday nightmare, I was in a tussle with Police in the Canaries, as I never knew you couldn't re-enter the airport after leaving!..
Me ,the wife and kids were there the time before last , and as the airline had lost my wee boys buggy,mew were delayed in leaving,mi went out to get a smoke, then went to go back in, the security guys stopped me, as I had heard my youngest lad crying because of the flight and stress I was itching to go back in, I did push past the security guard only because my wife never knew exactly where I was and the bairn crying etc,,,

I was detained by two cops for my troubles ..blush blush!

Nothing more came of it as it was dropped!

So for some who may not know...you can't re-enter the airport once you have left!!

Anyone any horror stories to share like lousy hotels or food etc?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Your worst holiday experiences... Empty Re: Your worst holiday experiences...

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 pm

I went on a vacation with Maggie T once and that was a disaster, we were arguing until i was blue in the face all the time. Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Norman T wrote:I went on a vacation with Maggie T once and that was a disaster, we were arguing until i was blue in the face all the time. Razz 

...ah, nice one Norman! Was Maggie discussing with you the mess she left Britain in?Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Norman T wrote:I went on a vacation with Maggie T once and that was a disaster, we were arguing until i was blue in the face all the time. Razz 

...ah, nice one Norman! Was Maggie discussing with you the mess she left Britain in?Smile

Nah it was more about me wanting to defect to the bnp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Norman T wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Nah it was more about me wanting to defect to the bnp.

..oh!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down