NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German WWII veterens talking about the war

Go down

German WWII veterens talking about the war Empty German WWII veterens talking about the war

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 11:53 am

There should be a history section.

Back to top Go down

German WWII veterens talking about the war Empty Re: German WWII veterens talking about the war

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Samhraí wrote:There should be a history section.

Agreed, some of us would love a history section, I know Quill, Eilzel, Irn ect would love one.

Back to top Go down

German WWII veterens talking about the war Empty Re: German WWII veterens talking about the war

Post by Cass Wed May 07, 2014 9:56 pm

It is so very important, else essential really, to get oral or written histories on paper or digits. Not just from world leaders but the average person who lived through something major or even just local history.

I remember being amazed seeing Mr. C's granny's ration book. Should have asked for it as have no idea what father in law did with it when she died. We have gotten my grandpa to talk about his life and his naval stint in WW2. One of my most prized possessions is 2 characatures done of him by a shipmate in 1944 and he gave his dress uniform and scarf to us as well. Amazing.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down