NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Must Question

+7
veya_victaous
harvesmom
stardesk
eddie
harrymuffin
Fluffyx
gerber
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

You Must Question - Page 2 Empty You Must Question

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

30th April 2014

Just how many Muslims are living amongst us.

For 200 Subways to change their menu to cater for them and not us. That's 200 areas of England!

For banks to go out of their way to introduce new products - that isn't cheap and i know it isn't just Lloyds TSB.

For our schools and other public places to only serve halal food.

Now, if i were a business - whether for profit or not-for-profit, i'd cater for the majority.

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

You Must Question - Page 2 Empty Re: You Must Question

Post by eddie Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 pm

I think, as always it's about choice.
If a man is born and bred in a country you shouldn't take away his choice when another man comes along from another country and demands the first man's choice be taken away and his choice used in it's place.

More than anything, it's rather unfair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:I think, as always it's about choice.
If a man is born and bred in a country you shouldn't take away his choice when another man comes along from another country and demands the first man's choice be taken away and his choice used in it's place.

On many things we do not have a choice, that is because we have laws Eddie as I am sure you will agree with me I cannot go out and just murder someone.
Yes there has to be some sense on choice, but again the arguments being promoted to me are nothing more than a smoke screen on hahal and where they are not even being denied a choice because if it really meant so much you can find out where a company obtains its products, that means the person still has the choice and if people want to have a go because this company has decided on its choice then have a go at the company and not the Muslims, because it is the company that decides the choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:05 pm

I will leave you one example, how many vegetarians actually go into places and buy food where they also serve meat?
I wonder if anyone will see my point on this

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Didge wrote:I will leave you one example, how many vegetarians actually go into places and buy food where they also serve meat?
I wonder if anyone will see my point on this

Night

Goodnight  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:15 pm

But surely they have a choice,that's the point.People have the choice to take their custom elsewhere if this bothers them to that degree.

Also its only fair to respect the cultures of others and that's what Subway are doing in this case,I feel.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Fluffy my friend, quoting you from the previous page:
'If you don't want to eat there,you can take your custom elsewhere,that's the point surely. Non Muslims can eat Halal prepared food aswell,can't they?'
---------------------------------------------
Animals in this country are slaughtered in a humane way, whereas Halal slaughtering is cruel and barbaric. The animal's head is pulled back and their throats are slit. Think of the animal's pain, fear, and terror at such treatment.

Halal? You can have it but certainly not for me. As for given Muslims ever more favours, I see it as an election ploy.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Uh a different kind of weaseling I failed to predict

The left ARE such grand masters in the arts of the weasel

Well let's use this shall we?

One day you go into a shop for some chicken and pork only to be told that pork is no longer going to be sold since it's not halal and they haven't managed to employ a halal butcher yet so there won't be any chicken until they do employ one

They however have plenty of halal beef and eggs

I take it you approve of your choices??

..weaseling?..ffs smelly  Laughing 

I would then ask if they have the chicken and pork anyway and just sell me it ...

I wouldn't go I to a halal butcher anyway Smelly, I don't approve of the way the kill the animals.

And I just don't eat beef or eggs...

You've got me totally wrong there Smelly  Rolling Eyes 

The only thing I haven't got JD is wether you're genuinely stupid and don't grasp how a conversation works or if you're just not that interested in debate or wether you are just weaseling because you have a weak position in the debate??

You've just waffled about nothing and avoided a scenario that would actively affect you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Wascist!!!!

How dare you suggest British culture is equal to foreign ones in the multicultural society of ours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:29 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

But surely they have a choice,that's the point.People have the choice to take their custom elsewhere if this bothers them to that degree.

Also its only fair to respect the cultures of others and that's what Subway are doing in this case,I feel.

So In your book respect goes as far as "removing our choice" in this case of bacon and ham....
In other words, out of some (undeserved) ideological feeling of "being nice" you think its OK to change something fairly fundamental to OUR way of life...like pork products..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:33 pm

stardesk wrote:Fluffy my friend, quoting you from the previous page:
'If you don't want to eat there,you can take your custom elsewhere,that's the point surely. Non Muslims can eat Halal prepared food aswell,can't they?'
Animals in this country are slaughtered in a humane way, whereas Halal slaughtering is cruel and barbaric. The animal's head is pulled back and their throats are slit. Think of the animal's pain, fear, and terror at such treatment.

Halal? You can have it but certainly not for me. As for given Muslims ever more favours, I see it as an election ploy.

Yes,I considered this.
But Subway stun the animals before slaughtering so they will feel no pain.

However Halal slaughtering is,as you say,usually barbaric so I don't agree with that at all,i have to say.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So In your book respect goes as far as "removing our choice" in this case of bacon and ham....
In other words, out of some (undeserved) ideological feeling of "being nice" you think its OK to change something fairly fundamental to OUR way of life...like pork products..

I think since the Halal slaughter is going to be (in this case) humane then Subway can chose what they like for their menu and I'm sure they knew they would be isolating potential customers by doing this.

The company have made that choice and therefore you can take your custom elsewhere if you really want some bacon,there are a million fast food outlets out there that cater to your needs,Subway must be the ONLY commercial fast food outlet catering to Muslims.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
stardesk wrote:Fluffy my friend, quoting you from the previous page:

Yes,I considered this.

However Halal slaughtering is,as you say,usually barbaric so I don't agree with that at all,i have to say.

Well how do you feel about your argument that we must respect other customs??

Halal is a Muslim custom, how do you reconcile your view that you MUST respect their culture even though you don't agree with it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..weaseling?..ffs smelly  Laughing 

I would then ask if they have the chicken and pork anyway and just sell me it ...

I wouldn't go I to a halal butcher anyway Smelly, I don't approve of the way the kill the animals.

And I just don't eat beef or eggs...

You've got me totally wrong there Smelly  Rolling Eyes 

The only thing I haven't got JD  is wether you're genuinely stupid and don't grasp how a conversation works or if you're just not that interested in debate or wether you are just weaseling because you have a weak position in the debate??

You've just waffled about nothing and avoided a scenario that would actively affect you

I thought I gave my answer earlier Smelly, you asked me a question and I answered it regards to the halal butcher, so if you want to put that down to stupidity your more than welcome, , I've not got weak debate on this Smelly, if it were about religious knowledge, you'd win hands down, but no matter what I say or what my opinion is , im gonna be classed as a Muslim lover.

And come on Smelly...weaseling?, ffs ...if I don't say what you want me to say your gonna imply Im a Muslim lover again!!!!!, som

And talking of scenarios Smelly...yours was the mother of them all in....the save black or white man first from falling of the cliff!!! Laughing 

Thanks for that memory Smelly  cheers ::alahoo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Yes,I considered this.

Halal is a Muslim custom, how do you reconcile your view that you MUST respect their culture even though you don't agree with it??

Respecting other customs is essential Smelly as Britain is multicultural now,I f we don't respect other cultures and religions there will only be division and loathing,there is nothing to be feared by people with different beliefs as long as they don't impose them on others or harm other people.

I respect that Muslims eat Halal prepared food but I myself do not agree with it all. Infact I quite strongly don't agree with it tbh,it sounds rather a disturbing notion.I'm typing and changing my viewpoint a bit because I don't understand why Muslims would want the animals to experience a painful death,for what possible purpose?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

The only thing I haven't got JD  is wether you're genuinely stupid and don't grasp how a conversation works or if you're just not that interested in debate or wether you are just weaseling because you have a weak position in the debate??

I thought I gave my answer  earlier  Smelly, you asked me a question and I answered it regards to the halal butcher, so if you want to put that down to stupidity your more than welcome, , I've  not got weak debate on this Smelly, if it were about religious knowledge, you'd win hands down, but no matter what I say or what my opinion is , im gonna be classed as a Muslim lover.

And come on Smelly...weaseling?, ffs ...if I don't say what you want me to say your gonna imply Im a Muslim lover again!!!!!, som

And talking of scenarios Smelly...yours was the mother of them all in....the save black or white man first from falling of the cliff!!! Laughing 

I am having difficulty with Halal prepared food know I know what it entails JD,what do you think?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I thought I gave my answer  earlier  Smelly, you asked me a question and I answered it regards to the halal butcher, so if you want to put that down to stupidity your more than welcome, , I've  not got weak debate on this Smelly, if it were about religious knowledge, you'd win hands down, but no matter what I say or what my opinion is , im gonna be classed as a Muslim lover.

Sorry JD but you did not address the issue

You offered an alternative to avoid it

The issue is that the majority of people are having their choice removed in order to cater to a minority

There is a difference between offering an alternative option and making the alternative option the only option

Hardly what I call inclusive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I am having difficulty with Halal prepared food know I know what it entails JD,what do you think?

Fluffy I'm totally against Halal full stop, for an animal to have its throat cut while still fully conscious is really bad in my book.

I don't like them killed anyway, but this form IMO is sadistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Fluffy I'm totally against Halal full stop, for an animal to have its throat cut while still fully conscious is really bad in my book.

J.D...Listen to the all knowing and always right didge......

he doesnt mind if they are slowly tortured to death (since it doesnt matter as we are killing anyway)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:57 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Respecting other customs is essential Smelly as Britain is multicultural now,I f we don't respect other cultures and religions there will only be division and loathing,there is nothing to be feared by people with different beliefs as long as they don't impose them on others or harm other people.

I respect that Muslims eat Halal prepared food but I myself do not agree with it all. Infact I quite strongly don't agree with it tbh,it sounds rather a disturbing notion.I'm typing and changing my viewpoint a bit because I don't understand why Muslims would want the animals to experience a painful death,for what possible purpose?

You're contradicting yourself

You say you there is nothing wrong with different beliefs so long as they aren't force on you

You then say you disagree with halal which is a different belief that IS being forced on people

And then you say we must respect other cultures

So you're coming across as saying that even though you don't agree with halal and even though it's forced on us, we must respect it regardless and not speak out about it being forced On us,because that makes us intolerant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The issue is that the majority of people are having their choice removed in order to cater to a minority

There is a difference between offering an alternative option and making the alternative option the only option

Smelly If I could stop the sale of Halal meat, that is what I would do first , but I can't mKe halal butchers do this , surely it's up to the government / councils to do this?...

And like I said earlier Smelly...I wouldn't go I to a Halal butcher anyway!!

But then again, many if the kebabs we buy will be halal meat, in my case chicken.

It seems like your trying to back me into a corner Smelly, and why do you and others think we do to care about what happened to Lee Rigby?, you said the other day that because it's not on our doorstep we don't care!..

Honestly Smelly, that couldn't be further from the truth,those evil bastards can rot where they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I agree
It's horrible. Why do Muslims demand that the animals are treated that way,how is it religious ::dunno:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

J.D...Listen to the all knowing and always right  didge......

he doesnt mind if they are slowly tortured to death (since it doesnt matter as we are killing anyway)

Victor , where did Didge say that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I agree
It's horrible. Why do Muslims demand that the animals are treated that way,how is it religious ::dunno:: 

I dunno why FB, but it's gone on for donkeys, its very disturbing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You say you there is nothing wrong with different beliefs so long as they aren't force on you

You then say you disagree with halal which is a different belief that IS being forced on people

So you're coming across as saying that even though you don't agree with halal and even though it's forced on us, we must respect it regardless and not speak out about it being forced On us,because that makes us intolerant

I am contradicting myself I concede because i didn't know what Halal slaughtering entailed and I can't think why anyone would want to do such a thing,it's horrific.

So whilst I do maintain that Subway can do what they like regarding their menu and that it is for the consumer to vote with their custom if they don't approve of the changes I cannot pretend to be accepting of the Halal slaughter method.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Smelly If I could stop the sale of Halal meat, that is what I would do first , but I can't mKe halal butchers do this , surely it's up to the government / councils to do this?...

But then again, many if the kebabs we buy will be halal meat, in my case chicken.

It seems like your trying to back me into a corner  Smelly, and why do you and others think we do to care about what happened to Lee Rigby?, you said the other day that because it's not on our doorstep we don't care!..

Honestly Smelly, that couldn't be further from the truth,those evil bastards can rot where they are.

If you think I am misjudging you, then Answer this

Do you agree that the wishes of the few should outweigh the wishes of the many??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I am contradicting myself I concede because i didn't know what Halal slaughtering entailed and I can't think why anyone would want to do such a thing,it's horrific.

So whilst I do maintain that Subway can do what they like regarding their menu and that it is for the consumer to vote with their custom if they don't approve of the changes I cannot pretend to be accepting of the Halal slaughter method.

Some good old honesty from a lefty??

Give me a minute while I pick my jaw up

So now that you are against halal, do you consider yourself a bigot or not??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I am always honest and don't pretend to have all the answers.

No it is not bigoted to be against Halal,infact I think the practice is as I stated earlier,rather horrific.And I can't understand how it is justified.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It seems like your trying to back me into a corner  Smelly, and why do you and others think we do to care about what happened to Lee Rigby?, you said the other day that because it's not on our doorstep we don't care!..

If you think I am misjudging you, then Answer this

Do you agree that the wishes of the few should outweigh the wishes of the many??

You would get a different answer depending on the subject, but on this one ..no, I don't think the wishes of the few should outweigh the wishes of the many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No it is not bigoted to be against Halal,infact I think the practice is as I stated earlier,rather horrific.

But I am a bigot for being against it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No it is not bigoted to be against Halal,infact I think the practice is as I stated earlier,rather horrific.

Of course not! Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Of course not! Rolling Eyes 

A marked U-turn in perspective I have to say

If it were homosexuality i would be a bigot but because you and I agree on the barbarity of halal it's ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

J.D...Listen to the all knowing and always right  didge......

Victor , where did Didge say that?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3992p200-pork-is-the-latest-front-in-europe-s-culture-wars#79096 and other threads where the SAME argument comes up...read the WHOLE of the exchange between that idiot troll and myself....

NOW...he dosesnt implicitly say so BUT he refused to answer (and did the didge dodge) to that very question

He is insistant that the method...no matter HOW inhumane is irrelevant, because we are killing it anyways....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Victor I  do remember some of this now...

What Didge seems to be saying is that since we have denied animals rights, then what does it matter as to its fate...as it's going to get what's coming anyway ...

He admits like me he eats meat  ( chicken and pork for me) and is hypocritical like me as he admits on that score, but again like me, think although he eats meat , he could  never go and kill an animal HIMSELF for any reason.,,

He just means since meat is available  anyway , he will eat it, but would never kill one with his own hands, I know what he means, as neither would i ...and could go without meat if it was no longer available to buy.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 pm

In my opinion this is very wrong. But I have no doubt Subways trade will not be affected at all by it.

The main problem is ignorance. Out of interest I asked my Mother today if she knew what Halal meat is, (she's in her 70's) and she said, its animals that have been prayed over before they are killed isn't it?

I asked my Nephew the same, he is 21 and he didn't have a clue either.

The sad fact is unless you are interested enough to go out and look for these things you are blind to the facts, and I would hazard a guess that a large percentage of the British population wont know what an 'H' sign means outside a subway branch anyway.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 pm

NO JD....he bloody well means what he says.....

He is happy (since he is a first rate hypocrite by his own admission) that no matter how abominably an animal is treated it doesnt matter...

NOW....given that we DO kill for meat dont you rather think that the least worst method should be used, the least horrific?

or do you think like didge...oh well it doesnt matter since we are killing them anyway.....

the bloke is a twat...

which is why I have it on ignore....

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:56 pm

harvesmom wrote:In my opinion this is very wrong. But I have no doubt Subways trade will not be affected at all by it.

The main problem is ignorance. Out of interest I asked my Mother today if she knew what Halal meat is, (she's in her 70's) and she said, its animals that have been prayed over before they are killed isn't it?

The sad fact is unless you are interested enough to go out and look for these things you are blind to the facts, and I would hazard a guess that a large percentage of the British population wont know what an 'H' sign means outside a subway branch anyway.

Because the information is "suppressed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:05 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:NO JD....he bloody well means what he says.....

He is happy (since he is a first rate hypocrite by his own admission) that no matter how abominably an animal is treated it doesnt matter...

NOW....given that we DO kill for meat dont you rather think that the least worst method should be used, the least horrific?

or do you think like didge...oh well it doesnt matter since we are killing them anyway.....

the bloke is a twat...

Victor , I don't really think Didge means it the way you say he does!!!

He said that as humans have not given animals rights, them what the hell, they will be killed any way and method!...meaning he is sickened that it will happen anyway.

Personally, I think that as the animal is condemned anyway, then at least do it there at painful and quickest way...

I think that is what Didge probably means too Victor, but of course, there is that 50% chance I'm wrong on this exact part of the post.

But it does certainly read that he doesn't approve of the killing of animals, as we use them whenever for our bellies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:NO JD....he bloody well means what he says.....

the bloke is a twat...

Well then the evil ignorant old troll should say it the way he means it....

He said that as humans have not given animals rights, them what the hell, they will be killed any way and method!...meaning he is sickened that it will happen anyway.

Personally, I think that as the animal is condemned anyway, then at least do it there at painful and quickest way...

exactly, but dodge wont have it...

I think that is what Didge probably means too Victor, but of course, there is that 50% chance I'm wrong on this exact part of the post.

But it does certainly read that he doesn't approve of the killing of animals, as we use them whenever for our bellies.

true...but thats life...and nature....we are .....OMNIVORES that is eat anything.....and meat is the most efficient means of feeding....like it or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:12 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well then the evil ignorant old troll should say it the way he means it....

exactly, but dodge wont have it...

true...but thats life...and nature....we are .....OMNIVORES   that is eat anything.....and meat is the most efficient means of feeding....like it or not

I'm not saying otherwise Victor, and of course meat is good for us, I just mean that there are folk who ...yes, do eat meat..but could do without it easily enough if there were no more killings of animals and sales of meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:In my opinion this is very wrong. But I have no doubt Subways trade will not be affected at all by it.

Because the information is "suppressed"

Not anymore.

Look what happened to Starbucks when they were found to be not paying tax..................  Franchises closed !! Profits down. Sad  ::D:: 

Me.............  Will not step into another subway butty shop.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

true...but thats life...and nature....we are .....OMNIVORES   that is eat anything.....and meat is the most efficient means of feeding....like it or not

I'm not saying otherwise Victor, and of course meat is good for us, I just mean that there are folk who ...yes, do eat meat..but could do without it easily enough if there were no more killings of animals and sales of meat.

yes about 10% of the present world population...if you were lucky....

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 pm

So if meat is to banned form consuption due to the killing...................

Where would the leather come from for our shoes, our handbags and furniture not to mention our car interiors.

So all animals can remain alive................ For how long, who would feed them, sheer them tend them when ill............... No animal could survive....... They would all die of starvation eventually and that has to worse....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 pm

the veggies unfortunately have little grey matter or reasoning power gerbs....Its their diet that does it.

vegetarian....old indian name for "bad hunter"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:46 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

yes about 10% of the present world population...if you were lucky....

...that's still a lot of people Victor! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:47 pm

gerber wrote:So if meat is to banned form consuption due to the killing...................

Where would the leather come from for our shoes, our handbags and furniture not to mention our car interiors.

So all animals can remain alive................  For how long, who would feed them, sheer them tend them when ill...............  No animal could survive....... They would all die of starvation eventually and that has to worse....

Well Gerbs, there's always Quorn and Pleather!

We would always manage! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:51 pm

As I was saying.......even eating meat does nothing for the "closet veggie"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:As I was saying.......even eating meat does nothing for the "closet veggie"

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 pm

well...if you post nonsense JD

i mean...how...exactly...would we manage...have you thought about it...

artificial leather is a petroleum product...a plastic....well we aint got an awful lot of oil left...we have passed "peak oil"

and as for quorn...I rather think gerbs was thinking of something edible....that actually tastes of something a bit better than cardboard..and isnt full of artificial chemical flavours

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 01, 2014 12:02 am

victorisnotamused wrote:well...if you post nonsense JD

i mean...how...exactly...would we manage...have you thought about it...

artificial leather is a petroleum product...a plastic....well we aint got an awful lot of oil left...we have passed "peak oil"

and as for quorn...I rather think gerbs was thinking of something edible....that actually tastes of something a bit better than cardboard..and isnt full of artificial chemical flavours

Darling You are so right as usual. But imagine wearing high heels moulded from quorn. One step in a puddle or a chip shop with fat on the floor and the heels would be thimbles.

bet JD never has a problem with high heels........

And on a serious note if we were to be using only plastic the burning to reduce the wastage and we will all die from CO poisoning.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 am

wouldnt know about that gerbs...high heels aint my thing...but I would imagine it could cause a modicum of distress....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next