NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

+4
Eilzel
eddie
nicko
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Empty Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

A Muslim blog's joyful "Happy" video is going viral.

If you've not heard Pharrell's "Happy", then congratulations on your impressive isolation from popular culture. It's a massive song, arguably the song of summer 2013 and still popular enough to be a challenger for the song of summer 2014. Its video - with a bunch of happy people dancing and clapping in different locations around LA - is really easy to copy, so there are loads of tributes and parodies on YouTube (like this one, or this one, or this one).

The big viral hit on Twitter right now is the version done by Muslim blog The Honesty Policy, which features all kinds of Muslims jumping and dancing and clapping and generally being (you guessed it) happy. It's managed more than a quarter of a million hits in less than two days, and does a great job of showing that Muslims - contrary to how they're commonly portrayed in the media - are actually human, and quite enjoy enjoying themelsves. Who'd have thunk it?

In the words of the Honesty Policy:

To any youngster aspiring to be someone, this proves that our community is ready to mobilise together under a simple good intention. Despite our team remaining anonymous, which was REALLY shady, they put their trust in an intention. We have scholars, activists, celebrities, students, professionals, bloggers and everyday’ers all in one video. It is amazing how times have changed, and we really hope this project inspires others to pick up the mantle and showcase our community for the smiling wondrous people they are. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Of course a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this, but watching the faces of those who watch it brighten up makes it all worth it.

We Brits have a bad rep for being a bit stiff, but this video proves otherwise. We are HAPPY. We are eclectic. We are cosmopolitan. Diverse. Creative. Fun. Outgoing. And everything you can think of.

This video is to show the world despite the negative press, stereotypes and discrimination we are burdened with we should respond with smiles and joy, not anger.

Depressingly, and unsurprisingly, there are a bunch of killjoys who think it's all a bit much, and that "proper" Muslims shouldn't be so silly and unserious. They can be found on Twitter, but we won't be linking to them here. We will, however, point out that Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad - the dean of the Cambridge Muslim College and an extremely influential academic of Islam (he's the red-headed guy at 0:41) - hasn't, contrary to the Shaam Post's "exclusive", said that he regrets appearing in it. He's issued a statement through The Honesty Policy saying: "I'm delighted to see the outcome of the Happy British Muslims video, which has unlocked a remarkable tide of goodwill around the world, and significantly tilted the image of Muslims among many sceptics. Islamophobes must be grinding their teeth to see Muslims of different races and age-groups united by happiness. No-one will produce a Sharia argument against jumping for joy!"

We haven't heard from Pharrell about what he thinks, but he cried with joy on Oprah after watching some fan-made videos, so it's probably a good guess that he'd approve.

http://www.newstatesman.com/media-mole/2014/04/watch-Muslims-show-theyre-happy-counter-negative-media-portrayals

Back to top Go down

Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:The video shows real Muslims having proper fun same as most people do. Certainly when I was in Egypt there was plenty of dancing and music and singing Smile

And naturally there are fundamentalist killjoys; but then fundamentalists from all religion tend to be devoid of the ability to have fun...

It is sad that dumb people having dumb stereotypes mean that some people think this is required to make a point though  Neutral 

Hooray, finally someone talking about the actual video. I agree it is sad, but when you look at the comments about it by some, I see the reason why they made it.

Back to top Go down

Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

Post by eddie Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's called free speech sassy!
He runs a forum and you're allowed to say what you like on there.
She probably understands - like SM does - that people can have views, it isn't about licking arse.

Why do you think SM isn't on there any more?

My OH is a Scot.   Say I started a forum and there was thread after thread being really vile and racially abusive about Scots.   Out of respect for him I'd stop it.   Sorry, but I consider by allowing the continuous filth about Muslims that Dean allows he is showing his wife absolutely no respect at all.    If his wife were English and the threads were speaking about the English the same way, I'd say the same thing.   It's not just one or two threads, it's continuous.

I wouldn't.
If my OH got so very upset by people name-calling I'd think he was a wuss.
I don't like wusses so he'd either be out the door or not in the door in the first place.

I don't know why SM doesn't like it here of all places, she gets loads of support.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Why do you think SM isn't on there any more?

My OH is a Scot.   Say I started a forum and there was thread after thread being really vile and racially abusive about Scots.   Out of respect for him I'd stop it.   Sorry, but I consider by allowing the continuous filth about Muslims that Dean allows he is showing his wife absolutely no respect at all.    If his wife were English and the threads were speaking about the English the same way, I'd say the same thing.   It's not just one or two threads, it's continuous.

I wouldn't.
I don't like wusses so he'd either be out the door or not in the door in the first place.

I don't know why SM doesn't like it here of all places, she gets loads of support.

Then we will have to agree to differ Eds, because the name calling isn't about one person, it's about every Muslim in the world virtually.   With regard to SM, we were discussing Flap, and that is where she won't post anymore because of the continuous anti-Muslim threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I wouldn't.

Then we will have to agree to differ Eds, because the name calling isn't about one person, it's about every Muslim in the world virtually.   With regard to SM, we were discussing Flap, and that is where she won't post anymore because of the continuous anti-Muslim threads.

Fair enough, but she won't get much flak here.

Sassy most people wouldn't be bothered about what others say, as long as their other half isn't saying it.

I'm telling you, it wouldn't bother me a jot, nor my OH, if people were bad-mouthing us and we ran a forum.

Deans wife, if she chooses, can ignore, laugh, comment or tell dean not to tell her what shit is written.

Of my OH got so pissed off with me, because I was allowing others views, we would have a very serious problem and a very booooring marriage!!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 pm

It's a shame, Sexy Mama doesn't seem to post much anywhere now.  It's a pity because her posts allowed many of us a real insight and perspective Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Sad-0416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:55 pm

feelthelove wrote:It's a shame, Sexy Mama doesn't seem to post much anywhere now.  It's a pity because her posts allowed many of us a real insight and perspective Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Sad-0416

One person doesn't give anybody a perspective ftl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:It's a shame, Sexy Mama doesn't seem to post much anywhere now.  It's a pity because her posts allowed many of us a real insight and perspective Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Sad-0416

Not strictly true Andy ! SM was upfront on her ideas on law and order and punishment , which was in accordance with her belief and not  really   left wing friendly, but it was good to hear her point of view. I wish she would post more often.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Not strictly true Andy ! SM was upfront on her ideas on law and order and punishment , which was in accordance with her belief and not  really   left wing friendly, but it was good to hear her point of view. I wish she would post more often.

She's too busy with her "company of lawyers".

As for her being a Muslim - other Muslims said she wasn't one and after seeing her, I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

As for her being a Muslim - other Muslims said she wasn't one and after seeing her, I agree.

You've seen her ? Shocked
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Desi Wives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Desi Wives.

Sad puppy and out of order.  Evil or Very Mad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's a fucking news story from the Daily Mirror you stupid cow, so you are against certain news stories being posted if you don't agree with them, you RW fascist scum?
Oh really - the Daily Mirror referred to them as "Christian shits" did they? Care to show me that bit?

It's called free speech you stupid fascist, if you don't like it you could always use the door again!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

nicko wrote:you are a nasty little shit catman, you have no respect for women.if you want to post crude remarks to the ladies it shows what a filthy little turd you are .Leave the ladies alone,if you want to post shit like that make it to me you coward.

You are calling me a nasty little shit, didn't you recently threaten Scrat with violence on Flop, though i'm sure that he laughed his pants off, a threat coming from a decrepid old man like yourself.  Laughing 
You are just a nasty racist and homophobic prick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Catman wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Oh really - the Daily Mirror referred to them as "Christian shits" did they? Care to show me that bit?

It's called free speech you stupid fascist, if you don't like it you could always use the door again!  Razz 
Funny I thought was against the rules here, like I couldn't say "Muslim shits" or "gay shits" because that's abusing a certain group of people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Catman wrote:

Funny I thought was against the rules here, like I couldn't say "Muslim shits" or "gay shits" because that's abusing a certain group of people...

Hypocrisy at its best, I guess you miss many posts castigating both groups then Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Catman wrote:

What? Christian shits!!!  lol! lol! lol! 

I don't think so, shame that you never complain against racist language, but then you are a lousy racist yourself Tess the dog, or at the very least an xenophobic old munter! ::zomb::  ::zomb::  ::zomb::

Last edited by Catman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Hypocrisy at its best, I guess you miss many posts castigating both groups then Tess
no and I haven't missed Ben dealing with such posts - except when it comes to Catman it seems!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

no and I haven't missed Ben dealing with such posts - except when it comes to Catman it seems!

Yawn.

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Last edited by Catman on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bullshit, where is you standing up and being counted castigating those that do?

Spare me your hypocrisy Tess and no Ben allows plenty to stand, so stop again with all the bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Spare me your hypocrisy Tess and no Ben allows plenty to stand, so stop again with all the bullshit
Is it my place to "castigate" posters? Am I the forum owner? Are you? So - basically - SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Catman wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Yawn.

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

Is it my place to "castigate" posters?  Am I the forum owner? Are you? So - basically - SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Thank you for proving your hypocrisy, so it is not uour place to castigate Catman then using your own logic, make your mind up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Is it my place to "castigate" posters?  Am I the forum owner? Are you? So - basically - SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Thank you for proving your hypocrisy, so it is not uour place to castigate Catman then using your own logic, make your mind up
D'errrr - I never said it was! I said it was Ben's place to castigate Catman. That old brain cell of yours is getting lonely rattling round all on it's own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

D'errrr - I never said it was!  I said it was Ben's place to castigate Catman.  That old brain cell of yours is getting lonely rattling round all on it's own...

Who says he does not castigate him?

I know for a fact Ben sends emails when people do wrong, me being one of them for starting a personal thread title called "for the Dummy", so before you castigate Ben, it maybe prudent to know he does speak to people and does so better, because he does it in private

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

D'errrr - I never said it was!  I said it was Ben's place to castigate Catman.  That old brain cell of yours is getting lonely rattling round all on it's own...

I haven't seen anyone castigated on here recently with regards to the used of language tbf, you are just trying to stir up trouble here methinks, Tess the dog, and are you a Christian shit btw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

I think it was "Christian fucks" actually.

Just saying ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Catman wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

I haven't seen anyone castigated on here recently with regards to the used of language tbf, you are just trying to stir up trouble here methinks, Tess the dog, and are you a Christian shit btw?

Sorry but you create most of the trouble with your potty mouth and no shes is not a dog, that is derogatory to women and you are being also hypocritical with abuse now claiming Christians are shits.
Learn to grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sorry but you create most of the trouble with your potty mouth and no shes is not a dog, that is derogatory to women and you are being also hypocritical with abuse now claiming Christians are shits.
Learn to grow up

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Sassy wrote: Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals

A Muslim blog's joyful "Happy" video is going viral.

If you've not heard Pharrell's "Happy", then congratulations on your impressive isolation from popular culture. It's a massive song, arguably the song of summer 2013 and still popular enough to be a challenger for the song of summer 2014. Its video - with a bunch of happy people dancing and clapping in different locations around LA - is really easy to copy, so there are loads of tributes and parodies on YouTube (like this one, or this one, or this one).

The big viral hit on Twitter right now is the version done by Muslim blog The Honesty Policy, which features all kinds of Muslims jumping and dancing and clapping and generally being (you guessed it) happy. It's managed more than a quarter of a million hits in less than two days, and does a great job of showing that Muslims - contrary to how they're commonly portrayed in the media - are actually human, and quite enjoy enjoying themelsves. Who'd have thunk it?

In the words of the Honesty Policy:

To any youngster aspiring to be someone, this proves that our community is ready to mobilise together under a simple good intention. Despite our team remaining anonymous, which was REALLY shady, they put their trust in an intention. We have scholars, activists, celebrities, students, professionals, bloggers and everyday’ers all in one video.  It is amazing how times have changed, and we really hope this project inspires others to pick up the mantle and showcase our community for the smiling wondrous people they are. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box. Of course a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this, but watching the faces of those who watch it brighten up makes it all worth it.

We Brits have a bad rep for being a bit stiff, but this video proves otherwise. We are HAPPY. We are eclectic. We are cosmopolitan. Diverse. Creative. Fun. Outgoing. And everything you can think of.

This video is to show  the world despite the negative press, stereotypes and discrimination we are burdened with we should respond with smiles and joy, not anger.

Depressingly, and unsurprisingly, there are a bunch of killjoys who think it's all a bit much, and that "proper" Muslims shouldn't be so silly and unserious. They can be found on Twitter, but we won't be linking to them here. We will, however, point out that Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad - the dean of the Cambridge Muslim College and an extremely influential academic of Islam (he's the red-headed guy at 0:41) - hasn't, contrary to the Shaam Post's "exclusive", said that he regrets appearing in it. He's issued a statement through The Honesty Policy saying: "I'm delighted to see the outcome of the Happy British Muslims video, which has unlocked a remarkable tide of goodwill around the world, and significantly tilted the image of Muslims among many sceptics. Islamophobes must be grinding their teeth to see Muslims of different races and age-groups united by happiness. No-one will produce a Sharia argument against jumping for joy!"

We haven't heard from Pharrell about what he thinks, but he cried with joy on Oprah after watching some fan-made videos, so it's probably a good guess that he'd approve.

http://www.newstatesman.com/media-mole/2014/04/watch-Muslims-show-theyre-happy-counter-negative-media-portrayals

Its a great video isnt it?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Think it's brilliant and made me smile and puts paid to a lot of misconceptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Sassy wrote:Think it's brilliant and made me smile and puts paid to a lot of misconceptions.

That was the point the video is trying to make.

That we love to dance and sing too Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

I like this one better though.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:Think it's brilliant and made me smile and puts paid to a lot of misconceptions.

That was the point the video is trying to make.

That we love to dance and sing too Wink

Spot on!  I love you  Off to have dinner, BBL x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Only Catman can describe someone who's married to a Muslim woman as an anti-Muslim!

Frankly, he doesn't seem to have the least respect for her with the crap and racism he allows.  I hope she never sees it, she'd probably be horrified.

or she may just be an adult

you may want to try it sometime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I think you'll find that FlipMeister is extremely pro Muslim and extremely liberal - he's also a left wing Tory.

I think that you'll find that the fat fuck Dean (mail order bride in tow) is running a website, and isn't expressing his full views on things, bit like Victorisafuckingcuntagain, he never showed his full colours until SF went tits up!

lol! lol! lol! 

potty mouth, imbecile, weakling, scum, waste of oxygen, alki, do us a favour.......and walk of that cliff you wished me over.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

I think that you'll find that the fat fuck Dean (mail order bride in tow) is running a website, and isn't expressing his full views on things, bit like Victorisafuckingcuntagain, he never showed his full colours until SF went tits up!

lol! lol! lol! 

potty mouth, imbecile, weakling, scum, waste of oxygen, alki, do us a favour.......and walk of that cliff you wished me over.....

I missed this, that comment is out of order Phil.  What is up with you? Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Sigh52Yes I'm sure Victor has been more open with his views now he has no Admin responsibilities.  If he had been move vocal he'd most likely been accused of being biased.  Being admin is a thankless task  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

I missed this, that comment is out of order Phil.  What is up with you? Watch: Muslims show they're "Happy" to counter negative media portrayals  - Page 2 Sigh52Yes I'm sure Victor has been more open with his views now he has no Admin responsibilities.  If he had been move vocal he'd most likely been accused of being biased.  Being admin is a thankless task  No

Not that i like Didge at all, but i understand that he pulled Victor up over recent universal homophobic comments that he made, mostly ignored by the SF (too many moderators than members) clique  Laughing 
I couldn't give a stuff about the ghost impersonator tbf.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Not that i like Didge at all, but i understand that he pulled Victor up over recent universal homophobic comments that he made, mostly ignored by the SF (too many moderators than members) clique  Laughing 

you are beginning to hallucinate.........and imagine things....besides...didge does NOT pull anyone...least of all me up....who the f..k do you think he is?
he may comment.....what I make of his comments is another matter.....
and you obviously CAN "give a stuff"...since you keep asking for replies to your inane potty mouthed posts.

do us all a favour...hold your breath for 10 mins.....you deranged dope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Did I??????

To be honest Victor is not racist or anti homosexual, he may get annoyed over debates we have and say things that come out in jest or banter, but countless times he has defended gay rights. No matter if we are at odds with each other, that is no reason to hate or dislike people, something you need to learn as you will never change opinions that way. In fact by your behaviour you actually do more harm to gay rights than anything else, because you use the same hypocritical prejudice views onto others. Take here where you are derogatory to women, which is sexist and now castigate all Christians off what some do, that is no better when people bash Muslims or homosexuals.
You fight prejudice with tolerance, not hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

you are beginning to hallucinate.........and imagine things....besides...didge does NOT pull anyone...least of all me up....who the f..k do you think he is?
he may comment.....what I make of his comments is another matter.....
and you obviously CAN "give a stuff"...since you keep asking for replies to your inane potty mouthed posts.

do us all a favour...hold your breath for 10 mins.....you deranged dope.

I really don't think so druid.

I can't be bothered to trawl through to find the exact post, but your remarks about 'Gayism' etc, shows that you try to hide your opinions....and not very well druid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Not really...I'm quite openly philophobic.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Not really...I'm quite openly philophobic.....

That's how you like to dress it up you fucking coward, but like the other comment that you let slip 'Gayism' is a universal comment. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

says you...but...it wound YOU up nicely didnt it....you are so easy......potty mouth...

sadly of course you lack the intellect and education to express yourself in a reasonable manner....You are incapable of insulting anyone without resorting to imbecilic school yard language....

does it make you feel a "big boy" eh, when you scream "slut" at a woman....or call Tess a dog, or nems a "sow"....I bet it gives you a right woody......yeah....big man catman....pffft
you are nothing but a sorry excrescence on the human race...I wipe better stuff off my boots when leaving the fields....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Desi Wives.

Sad puppy and out of order.  Evil or Very Mad

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:says you...but...it wound YOU up nicely didnt it....you are so easy......potty mouth...

sadly of course you lack the intellect and education to express yourself in a reasonable manner....You are incapable of insulting anyone without resorting to imbecilic school yard language....

does it make you feel a "big boy" eh, when you scream "slut" at a woman....or call Tess a dog, or nems a "sow"....I bet it gives you a right woody......yeah....big man catman....pffft
you are nothing but a sorry excrescence on the human race...I wipe better stuff off my boots when leaving the fields....

Ah....I see what you are trying to do....But you made that other comment, and Didge pulled you up over that other comment weeks ago.

....So now you are trying to backtrack, because you are an ignorant coward after all.

What a pathetic waste of space you are, as pathetic as that awful furniture that you produce, you fucking coward.

No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:says you...but...it wound YOU up nicely didnt it....you are so easy......potty mouth...

Ah....I see what you are trying to do....But you made that other comment, and Didge pulled you up over that other comment weeks ago.

....So now you are trying to backtrack, because you are an ignorant coward after all.

What a pathetic waste of space you are, as pathetic as that awful furniture that you produce, you fucking coward.

No 

At least i earn my keep....i dont go begging to the working folk of this country with some pathetic excuse.....potty mouth.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

No 

At least i earn my keep....i dont go begging to the working folk of this country with some pathetic excuse.....potty mouth.....

YAWN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:07 am

I dont know how you have the audacity to use that quote in your signature.....

YOU are one of the sons of those parents and grandparents, who are destroying things with your gratuitous "take take take". Your handouts should have stopped the moment you inherited.....have you declared that inheritance?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 am

victorisnotamused wrote:I dont know how you have the audacity to use that quote in your signature.....

YOU are one of the sons of those parents and grandparents, who are destroying things with your gratuitous "take take take". Your handouts should have stopped the moment you inherited.....have you declared that inheritance?????

YAWN.

I haven't got my inheritance YET.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:35 am

....Also...I'll have who i want as my signature, and i happen to believe in every word that Owen says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next