NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F**K THE POOR .....

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

F**K THE POOR ..... Empty F**K THE POOR .....

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:16 am

London charity The Pilion Trust has conducted a social experiment on the people of London to see if we really do care about those who are less fortunate.

A man wearing sign saying 'Fuck the poor' was sent out to the streets of the capital, and irate Londoners were secretly filmed taking the man to task for the offensive statement.

"You're just standing there like an idiot," fumes one young lady. "Is this a joke?" asks another furious Londoner. Even the police get involved, with one copper pointing to the sign and saying, "That is offensive."

Afterwards, the man flipped his sign over so that it read 'Help the poor' and he proceeded to ask for donations - but this time people completely ignored him.

Savvas Panas, the Chief Executive of the Pilion Trust, said: “We understand that some may be shocked by this footage. We are more offended, however, that people across the United Kingdom are living in adverse poverty."

http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/london/controversial-new-charity-campaign-advises-londoners-to-fuck-the-poor
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

F**K THE POOR ..... Empty Re: F**K THE POOR .....

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:27 am

Then you have the other side of the coin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600718/Aggressive-beggars-earning-2-800-WEEK-spent-drink-drugs-says-Big-Issue-boss.html

Big Issue bosses claimed today its magazine sellers are being muscled out of their pitches by aggressive beggars making £400 a day.

The charity, which offers people who are homeless the opportunity to earn their own money, said beggars in Birmingham are pocketing £2,800 per week, then spending it on drink and drugs.

Becky Mitchell, manager of the magazine's West Midlands base, said the amount was revealed to her by one of her 25-strong band of Big Issue sellers.

The Big Issue offers people who are homeless the opportunity to earn their own money. It was founded by John Bird and Gordon Roddick in September 1991.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600718/Aggressive-beggars-earning-2-800-WEEK-spent-drink-drugs-says-Big-Issue-boss.html#ixzz2yRF717d2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Even the Big Issue sellers earn £35 a day, a lot more than some unemployed (or even employed) people have to live on, that's why I will never give money to beggers in the street I'm afraid.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:42 am

I doubt very much that there are any beggars earn £400 every day, daily mail...so no surprise in the source.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 am

...A few years ago, and also many years back, when i had a bloody good job and the money, i used to take great pleasure, in giving a £10 note to the odd homeless person that i saw on the street.

When there was travel cards, i always used to give mine to a homeless person, when i'd finished my journey, to sell on etc...

Isn't that empathy, something that the RW scum, they don't seem to possess any kind of empathy or kindness at all, their greed shows them up for being the RW selfish Tory scum, and one day they will learn the lessons of their greed, and scum like nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 am

@Harves

I think it is an interesting commentary on the way people react, and how we ignore problems until confronted.

I do agree there are some beggars that are 'professional' and do ruin charitable opinions. But I don't think that is a good reason to not be charitable. I personally view it as You do the right/good thing and you get the good Karma even if you are tricked into it by someone that doesn't really need your charity you were still good and kind. The Karma they get for being fraudsters taking charity they shouldn't have is their own issue. it doesn't make the giver any less generous to what they thought was the less fortunate.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:49 am

...I would love to see IDS hauled out of his country mansion, and that given up to social housing! Razz 

Now you get on your bike, you RW scum....Make him live on £70 a week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 am

....Boot the Tory scum up the road, kicking is bum!

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:00 am

'Let them eat cake'  Rolling Eyes 

....Really don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 am

It's clearly a set up IMO - those people didn't just happen to be passing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Harves

I think it is an interesting commentary on the way people react, and how we ignore problems until confronted.

I do agree there are some beggars that are 'professional' and do ruin charitable opinions. But I don't think that is a good reason to not be charitable. I personally view it as You do the right/good thing and you get the good Karma even if you are tricked into it by someone that doesn't really need your charity you were still good and kind. The Karma they get for being fraudsters taking charity they shouldn't have is their own issue. it doesn't make the giver any less generous to what they thought was the less fortunate.

I'm not saying its wrong to give to charity VV, I am saying choose where to give. I do a lot of work for the British Legion, I donate to a local food bank once a week, I give to animal charities monthly through Direct debit. Rightly or wrongly there has been too much bad press about street beggars for me to just hand over a tenner in the street to someone.

And JD, fair enough, I'm sure that figure is grossly exaggerated, the point does still stand though even if it is a quarter of that amount.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

Catman wrote:...A few years ago, and also many years back, when i had a bloody good job and the money, i used to take great pleasure, in giving a £10 note to the odd homeless person that i saw on the street.

When there was travel cards, i always used to give mine to a homeless person, when i'd finished my journey, to sell on etc...

Isn't that empathy, something that the RW scum, they don't seem to possess any kind of empathy or kindness at all, their greed shows them up for being the RW selfish Tory scum, and one day they will learn the lessons of their greed, and scum like nature.

Well you didn't need the travel card, so it was no loss to you. Many people give to charity one way or another, so you're not any better than anyone else. I give loads to charity by shopping at charity shops, and I give items to charity. I usually put money in charity tins, and I generally give money to buskers because I admire their initiative. I sometimes buy the Big Issue, but it's gone up!

I once gave a packet of cigs to a homeless girl, but then I realised she was pregnant, so I said she should sell them. I suppose I shouldn't really be encouraging anyone to smoke though.  Embarassed
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 am

What is exceptionally interesting is more people objected to a man wearing a Tshirt than would help a "lost" child http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587547/Walk-Britain-Two-little-girls-pretend-lost-busy-shopping-centre-So-people-stop-help-One-How-ignore-plight-616.html

It seems that in our society we may not express non approved opinion without people intervening but a lost child may be totally ignored by hundreds.

I am sure there will now be plenty of people explaining to me why it is right that people will object to a T-shirt slogan and right that they will ignore a child in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 am

sphinx wrote:What is exceptionally interesting is more people objected to a man wearing a Tshirt than would help a "lost" child http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587547/Walk-Britain-Two-little-girls-pretend-lost-busy-shopping-centre-So-people-stop-help-One-How-ignore-plight-616.html

It seems that in our society we may not express non approved opinion without people intervening but a lost child may be totally ignored by hundreds.

I am sure there will now be plenty of people explaining to me why it is right that people will object to a T-shirt slogan and right that they will ignore a child in trouble.
People are too terrified to help in fear of being arrested for child abuse , that's what PC has done .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 am

Is it any different now? I remember wandering around as a child and nobody spoke to me. I guess people just assumed their parents were in a shop and they were just waiting for them. I suppose it depends on how old the child is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 am

VOD(original) wrote:
sphinx wrote:What is exceptionally interesting is more people objected to a man wearing a Tshirt than would help a "lost" child http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587547/Walk-Britain-Two-little-girls-pretend-lost-busy-shopping-centre-So-people-stop-help-One-How-ignore-plight-616.html

People are too terrified to help in fear of being arrested for child abuse , that's what PC has done .

Sorry but Bollocks.  It is perfectly possible to help a child without remotely risking that happening - like for instance finding a "professional" - in the scenario above it would be someone working for railway company, in the street it could be a traffic warden, or CPSO - or even a shopkeeper from a store displaying a child safe scheme.  Or asking other people around the child if they know who the child belongs to - I do this one quite frequently.  I see a child who appears to be on their own I stop and look around and see if I can see the adult if they are with and ask other adults if they know.  It is possible to approach the child without going close enough to touch and ask them if they are OK (sure there can be issues with the child panicking if you do that as I have described elsewhere but they happen after you offer help)  The brutal fact of what was demonstrated in the test was people walked past and did not even hesitate - nobody stopped and looked around to see if they could see the parent,  nobody went to the ticket office or another member of staff and said there is a distressed child,  nobody asked other people about the child.  One old lady asked the child without touching them.  There is a world of difference between someone aware of the child but worried about approaching them and someone oblivious or ignoring the child - I know because I do the former and watch the latter.  The aware person stops, and looks around, and shows evidence of conflicted decisions as they worry about the child and doing the wrong thing.

Quite besides surely approaching a young strong male with a challenging T shirt is frightening as well? Do people not look at him and the message and worry about violence towards themselves? You are saying that people wont help a child due to fear of being accused of abuse but will happily confront a bloke who appears likely to punch them in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am

sphinx wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Sorry but Bollocks.  It is perfectly possible to help a child without remotely risking that happening - like for instance finding a "professional" - in the scenario above it would be someone working for railway company, in the street it could be a traffic warden, or CPSO - or even a shopkeeper from a store displaying a child safe scheme.  Or asking other people around the child if they know who the child belongs to - I do this one quite frequently.  I see a child who appears to be on their own I stop and look around and see if I can see the adult if they are with and ask other adults if they know.  It is possible to approach the child without going close enough to touch and ask them if they are OK (sure there can be issues with the child panicking if you do that as I have described elsewhere but they happen after you offer help)  The brutal fact of what was demonstrated in the test was people walked past and did not even hesitate - nobody stopped and looked around to see if they could see the parent,  nobody went to the ticket office or another member of staff and said there is a distressed child,  nobody asked other people about the child.  One old lady asked the child without touching them.  There is a world of difference between someone aware of the child but worried about approaching them and someone oblivious or ignoring the child - I know because I do the former and watch the latter.  The aware person stops, and looks around, and shows evidence of conflicted decisions as they worry about the child and doing the wrong thing.

Quite besides surely approaching a young strong male with a challenging T shirt is frightening as well?  Do people not look at him and the message and worry about violence towards themselves?  You are saying that people wont help a child due to fear of being accused of abuse but will happily confront a bloke who appears likely to punch them in the face.

thanks  Rolling Eyes People only care about themselves these days , nobody gives a shit about anyone . I see kids fall over in the street when walking behind their parents and people dare not help them up in fear of being arrested . Read some of the comments on that link you gave most people wouldn't help or they would tell a policeman if there are any about .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:47 am

I must admit I would be hesitant to approach a young child, even though I'm female. I sometimes see young children on their own and I sort of lurk for a while to see if anyone is with them. I do the same with dogs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

harvesmom wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@Harves

I'm not saying its wrong to give to charity VV, I am saying choose where to give. I do a lot of work for the British Legion, I donate to a local food bank once a week, I give to animal charities monthly through Direct debit. Rightly or wrongly there has been too much bad press about street beggars for me to just hand over a tenner in the street to someone.

And JD, fair enough, I'm sure that figure is grossly exaggerated, the point does still stand though even if it is a quarter of that amount.

umm I would tell them to bugger off too. Spare change is what I'm talking.

I find the less they ask for the more likely i am to give or give them more

had a bloke ask me for 20cent so i gave him 2 dollars (you cant buy anything for 20cent even a pay phone costs 40cent)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am

VOD(original) wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Quite besides surely approaching a young strong male with a challenging T shirt is frightening as well?  Do people not look at him and the message and worry about violence towards themselves?  You are saying that people wont help a child due to fear of being accused of abuse but will happily confront a bloke who appears likely to punch them in the face.

thanks  Rolling Eyes People only care about themselves these days , nobody gives a shit about anyone . I see kids fall over in the street when walking behind their parents and people dare not help them up in fear of being arrested . Read some of the comments on that link you gave most people wouldn't help or they would tell a policeman if there are any about .

It may not be as bad here in Australia, although i agree in general that the population is less inclined to help a child, I would still help a child (or dog) that was alone without being fearful, I am certified to work with children though so it may affect my concern about false allegations.

I am also a big strong man so potential Violence is of less concern than it is for most women.

I dont know if you cant 100% blame PC and it is 100% a bad thing I mean if it does stop an abduction or rape then maybe on balance it is worth  :ashmmmas: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I must admit I would be hesitant to approach a young child, even though I'm female. I sometimes see young children on their own and I sort of lurk for a while to see if anyone is with them. I do the same with dogs.

The thing is that sort of lurking is spottable - and did not happen in the experiment I linked to. People concerned about a child falling might not pick it up but will tell the parents when it is obvious they are there. I know there is a worry about being accused of abuse when helping a child but I have seen far too many people use that fear as an excuse - they did not do anything because they were oblivious or did not care and cover that up by saying they were afraid of being accused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:...A few years ago, and also many years back, when i had a bloody good job and the money, i used to take great pleasure, in giving a £10 note to the odd homeless person that i saw on the street.

Well you didn't need the travel card, so it was no loss to you. Many people give to charity one way or another, so you're not any better than anyone else. I give loads to charity by shopping at charity shops, and I give items to charity. I usually put money in charity tins, and I generally give money to buskers because I admire their initiative. I sometimes buy the Big Issue, but it's gone up!

I once gave a packet of cigs to a homeless girl, but then I realised she was pregnant, so I said she should sell them. I suppose I shouldn't really be encouraging anyone to smoke though.  Embarassed

You really are an irritating little religious hypocrite aren't you.  Rolling Eyes 

Where did i suggest that i was better than anyone else, you stupid cow?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:I doubt very much that there are any beggars  earn £400 every day, daily mail...so no surprise in the source.

JD

Re HM and the DM

I believe they do.

Many years ago eightish maybe....... We were living on Essex. BBC Local news is Look East.

A few reporters decided to sleep rough on the streets and some were filmed secretly. The Norwich ones got huge wads of cash for nothing not even Busking, memory says £400 plus per day.

That was then. Needless to say all the money did go to homeless charities but it does prove there is money in begging.

BTW this is not the first time I have mentioned this. I have posted on every forum I have belonged to.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You really are an irritating little religious hypocrite aren't you.  Rolling Eyes 

It has nothing to do with religion, so stop being a bigot. You implied that you thought you were better than some people just because you gave someone a travel card or a tenner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 pm

How nice, the Daily Maul has decided the homeless are actually rich, so they don't need any help. I suggest that everyone who thinks they can be rich living in a box should go for it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

It has nothing to do with religion, so stop being a bigot. You implied that you thought you were better than some people just because you gave someone a travel card or a tenner.

Most RW people sneer at the poor and call them scroungers, you aren't exactly accommodating of them either, from what i've seen of your posts, and other RWhingers on here. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Most RW people sneer at the poor and call them scroungers, you aren't exactly accommodating of them either, from what i've seen of your posts, and other RWhingers on here. Rolling Eyes 

There you are - you think you're better than others. Well you're not - get over it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Why don't Christian churches, open them up for the homeless to sleep in at night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Catman wrote:Why don't Christian churches, open them up for the homeless to sleep in at night?

Why don't you invite them to your place? It's not as if you pay for it anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:How nice, the Daily Maul has decided the homeless are actually rich, so they don't need any help. I suggest that everyone who thinks they can be rich living in a box should go for it.

No it has responded to multiple reports, including some from major homelessness charities that there are individuals who are not homeless but who choose to pretend they are and beg because they can achieve serious income doing so.

Are you going to pretend such frauds do not go on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

There you are - you think you're better than others. Well you're not - get over it.

You need to get over yourself Regan, you have a holier than thou attitude!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to get over yourself Regan, you have a holier than thou attitude!  Laughing 

It's you who thinks you're better than others. Actually, you're very selfish and self-centred.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Catman wrote:Why don't Christian churches, open them up for the homeless to sleep in at night?

Because they could not cope with the non homeless thugs that chose to vandalise the churches, and attack the clergy and real homeless when they were left open at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's you who thinks you're better than others. Actually, you're very selfish and self-centred.

...Well you'll be pleased to know that the letter to my MP worked, and we had money backdated from the DWP today, a nice tidy sum as well  Razz ...Looking at being a bit selfish and self centred, and getting some new furniture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...Well you'll be pleased to know that the letter to my MP worked, and we had money backdated from the DWP today, a nice tidy sum as well  Razz ...Looking at being a bit selfish and self centred, and getting some new furniture!

Right-wing scrounger.  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What? So only the RW should be able to get worn out furniture replaced now!

How very Christian of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I should think they pay for it themselves instead of expecting the tax payers to pay for it.

Bigot!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I should think they pay for it themselves instead of expecting the tax payers to pay for it.

Bigot!

You expect Stooo to pay for you!!!!!  lol! ....Why else would he have said on the dogs forum, in one of your spats, that 'when was the last time that you paid an electric bill'  :\\:[: 

Probably pays for you, by some dodgy dealing down the pub!

VAT fraud?

:\\:[: lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigot!

You expect Stooo to pay for you!!!!!  lol! ....Why else would he have said on the dogs forum, in one of your spats, that 'when was the last time that you paid an electric bill'  :\\:[: 

VAT fraud?

Stop lying - Stooo does not pay my bills or for my furniture.

You should get a job and stop scrounging off everyone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

VAT fraud?

....Well that's what he said, and it was a two way conversation, until he said that, and then you didn't reply further!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

....Well that's what he said, and it was a two way conversation, until he said that, and then you didn't reply further!  lol! 

How does that equate to him paying my bills?

Oh, that's right - it doesn't.

It's about time you paid your own bills instead of selfishly expecting everyone else to pay.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's about time you paid your own bills instead of selfishly expecting everyone else to pay.

Ah!!!!!!....Now we get to the crux of the matter!

Your husband/partner pays them then, as you are just having an affair with Stooo!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Go pray for forgiveness, if you want to get into Heaven!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your husband/partner pays them then, as you are just having an affair with Stooo!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No wonder you're mentally ill.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm well prepared to admit to the fact that i suffer from mental illness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm

...What i have relayed is the truth though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

An honest day's work would soon cure you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Exposing your hypocrisy, is a good days work for me!  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Exposing your hypocrisy, is a good days work for me!  ::D:: 

Oh well, I suppose you can't help it, being mentally ill and all that. Being mentally ill doesn't mean you have to be a nasty, selfish, bigoted scrounger though. Go and bother someone else with your deranged brain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Ahhh...another thread disrupted by the "look how good catman is " machine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Ahhh...another thread disrupted by the "look how good catman is " machine...

...All within the context of the thread.

Razz ....RW druid idiot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm

says catman...the AL-Q of gayworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next