NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor baby P's mum

+7
Beekeeper
eddie
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
Captain May
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poor baby P's mum Empty Poor baby P's mum

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Poor baby P's mum O-BABYP-570

The mother of Baby P - who allowed him to be tortured to death - is demanding the council give her a bigger house as she "suffered" with the loss of her son.

Tracey Connelly wants to be bumped up the waiting list for a two-bedroom home as she believes she is entitled to special treatment.

A source told the Mirror: "She is extremely demanding, and for Tracey it's all about her. She wants her own nice flat but when you come out of jail you get what you are given, but Tracey won't accept that.

"The greatest irony is that she sees herself as the victim in all of this, so expects to be looked after."

Connelly was jailed in 2009 for allowing her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen to torture her son, Peter, to death.

The little boy was found dead in 2007 aged just 17 months. His body was covered in horrific injuries including a broken back.

She was released last year after a parole board deemed she was not a threat to the public.

Connelly is currently living in a bail hostel in the north of England awaiting re-housing.

If she were to fall pregnant she would face a legal battle to keep the child as social services would push for the child to be taken out of her care.

Such a case would likely be paid for by legal aid at a cost to the taxpayer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/09/baby-ps-mother-tracey-connelly-wants-bigger-house-_n_4756783.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Poor baby P's mum Empty Re: Poor baby P's mum

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Why the hell does she need 2 bedrooms? Will she be paying for the extra room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Poor baby P's mum Smile136 Pure evil, she's lucky she has a roof over her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 pm

sphinx wrote:Why the hell does she need 2 bedrooms?  Will she be paying for the extra room?

Apparently she needs the extra space to help her get over the trauma.
The trauma of standing by whilst her baby was tortured I presume  Evil or Very Mad 

She can some and stay with me I will traumatise the bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:23 pm

I think this lady has suffered enough don't you?

I know I am new here but could I pass around a virtual hat for a collection to ensure she has some friends waiting for her in her new place.

I would like her to get a right rollocking welcome. Truly I never fail to be amazed but the most amazing thing of all is that there will be people lining up to defend her.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:I think this lady has suffered enough don't you?

I know I am new here but could I pass around a virtual hat for a collection to ensure she has some friends waiting for her in her new place.

I would like her to get a right rollocking welcome. Truly I never fail to be amazed but the most amazing thing of all is that there will be people lining up to defend her.

Yup just like tits like Longford did with Hindley

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Bloody witch. I hope she never has children again.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:49 pm

she is lucky to be out of prison , she wants to be thankful she has somewhere to sleep at night and maybe she should be thinking of her little boy lying in a grave instead of herself  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Presumably, she will be paying for the extra room herself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Seamen Staines wrote:I think this lady has suffered enough don't you?

I really liked that man. What a humanitarian I always used to think. He wants the poor woman on the streets with complete anonymity so she can kill some more children and say it was all her partners fault.

The liberal mentality that persuaded Parliament to do away with the death penalty used the argument that these people would serve life. Within months of the removal of the death penalty the liberal left wanted life to mean 15 years or less. I ask you.

Strange the mind that says its humanitarian to get these people back on the street. Clearly I am not clever enough to understand. Thank God.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I really liked that man. What a humanitarian I always used to think. He wants the poor woman on the streets with complete anonymity so she can kill some more children and say it was all her partners fault.

The liberal mentality that persuaded Parliament to do away with the death penalty used the argument that these people would serve life. Within months of the removal of the death penalty the liberal left wanted life to mean 15 years or less. I ask you.

Strange the mind that says its humanitarian to get these people back on the street. Clearly I am not clever enough to understand. Thank God.

I mustnt be either seaman, because I dont get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Are there any liberal left wingers on here that can enlighten me.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:Are there any liberal left wingers on here that can enlighten me.

Debunker doesnt post here. I cant think of anyone else who would defend the scum.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Seamen Staines wrote:Are there any liberal left wingers on here that can enlighten me.

Debunker doesnt post here. I cant think of anyone else who would defend the scum.

I know that name we talk about him often in the crypt where we hold our Black Masses. He is indeed the Dark One.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I know that name we talk about him often in the crypt where we hold our Black Masses. He is indeed the Dark One.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Suspect 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm a liberal left-wing loony but the thing is, we don't think with a hive mind.

I'd be happy to grant this woman a lovely two-bedroom home. In fact, I'd build it for her myself and put it wherever she wants it.

All I'd need would be two of these:

Poor baby P's mum Box

And one of these:

Poor baby P's mum Gorilla_glue
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm

She has no right to demand anything, clearly she has no remorse or shame  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Bloody woman should never have been let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

You make a fair point about the hive mind. Try this.

I have never found a right winger however extreme lobbying to release these people. Indeed the more extreme right wingers tend to offer to provide the rope.

Why would you think only liberal left wingers want to release these people?

Now that's a harder one for you Board master.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Heard a lot of RWingers who want to hand, beat and flog them without a fair trail though.

And I think you will find that those against the death penalty (because there have never been any mistakes made have there  Rolling Eyes) want life to mean life. Only you try to pretend otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:You make a fair point about the hive mind. Try this.

I have never found a right winger however extreme lobbying to release these people. Indeed the more extreme right wingers tend to offer to provide the rope.

Why would you think only liberal left wingers want to release these people?

Now that's a harder one for you Board master.

I would say that speaking broadly, right-wingers tend to emphasize punishment while left-wingers tend to emphasize rehabilitation. It works in Sweden ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'm a liberal left-wing loony but the thing is, we don't think with a hive mind.

I'd be happy to grant this woman a lovely two-bedroom home. In fact, I'd build it for her myself and put it wherever she wants it.

All I'd need would be two of these:

Poor baby P's mum Box

And one of these:

Poor baby P's mum Gorilla_glue

I have heard of gorilla snot before but that's for drummers so the sticks don't keep falling out of their hands , but gorilla glue ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Gorilla glue is pretty bad-ass, I've used it to fix a lot of stuff, but it does tend to leave an unsightly line.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

This woman really has a cheek complaining about anything. She's lucky she's even being given a house. Most prisoners walk out with a few bob in their pocket and not much more.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Irn Bru wrote:This woman really has a cheek complaining about anything. She's lucky she's even being given a house. Most prisoners walk out with a few bob in their pocket and not much more.

As I posted above, no remorse or shame  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy wrote:Heard a lot of RWingers who want to hand, beat and flog them without a fair trail though.

And I think you will find that those against the death penalty (because there have never been any mistakes made have there  Rolling Eyes) want life to mean life.   Only you try to pretend otherwise.

I think it is fair to say Hindley was bang to rights as was this lady. Mistakes yes I'm not suggesting wholesale hangings I am suggesting for crimes like the Moors Murderers it is more than fair.

BTW I pretend nothing those who argued against the death penalty reneged not those who conceded. I was happy when life meant life I wasn't when the liberal left moved the goal posts. They do that a lot I find.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 pm

You do have a habit of stating things without proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

And changing your user name, it's confusing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Well, we had Clarkson, then we had Hamster (Seaman Staines), now we have May. That's the whole cast of Top Gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:And changing your user name, it's confusing.

Agreed, I preferred Hamster, cute, consistent, innocent Poor baby P's mum Angel_72All these name changes make me  Suspect  What a Face  pale  affraid  geek 

Poor baby P's mum Hamster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, we had Clarkson, then we had Hamster (Seaman Staines), now we have May.   That's the whole cast of Top Gear.  
And you think that means what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, we had Clarkson, then we had Hamster (Seaman Staines), now we have May.   That's the whole cast of Top Gear.  

Paranoia Poor baby P's mum Rofl38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 pm

sphinx wrote:

He's already relapsed into Drinkyspeak on another thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 am

Baby P will be forever remembered as a beautiful boy who was let down by the system and killed by horrible monsters.

The horrible monster who called herself mum is obviously quite mad, and I've no idea why the powers that be are letting her walk the streets and breathe air.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Stop benefits, stop this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

The truth of the matter is that if this woman was black or had another skin colour or was a muslim.Or maybe she was a lesbian then the L/W dept would be defending her to the hilt.

But....the thing is,she's a whitey & that fact in the left wingers eyes makes her somehow worse than if she was from one of the aforementioned groups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 pm

The usual defence of these crimes by the left is she was a mother with difficulties/mental health issues and needs help, not punishment.

I think Baby P's mother had the wrong lawyers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

eddie wrote:Baby P will be forever remembered as a beautiful boy who was let down by the system and killed by horrible monsters.

The horrible monster who called herself mum is obviously quite mad, and I've no idea why the powers that be are letting her walk the streets and breathe air.

Good afternoon Eddie.

The powers that be are full of left wingers who actually care about these monsters.If you look at the quangoes which incidently Cameron said he would get rid of them,they are populated by left wingers.

Eddie,victims like poor baby P haven't got a chance whilst left wingers have the power in establishments like the police,social services,NSPCC,The NHS etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The usual defence of these crimes by the left is she was a mother with difficulties/mental health issues and needs help, not punishment.

Good afternoon BA.

Or another of their favourite lines is that she led an 'alternative lifestyle'. Just like the parents of the 11 month old baby killed by the......illegal dog.......named killer.

But as long as we have left wingers running the show then more children will die in the name of alternative lifestyles,human rights,working in partnership,working with our partner agencies etc etc.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Gorilla glue is pretty bad-ass, I've used it to fix a lot of stuff, but it does tend to leave an unsightly line.

cyclops 

Gorilla Tape is also reputed to be pretty awesome...

Unfortunately, we only get those in a limited number of hardware stores down here..

Fortunately, similar extra-tough products are also sold here by other companies like Selleys and 3M these days.

Have you guys ever heard of Pussers Maskers or sometimes known as Harry Maskers? Black coloured & very strong masking tape used on Her Majesties warships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Shady wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
 cyclops 

Gorilla Tape is also reputed to be pretty awesome...

Unfortunately, we only get those in a limited number of hardware stores down here..

Fortunately, similar extra-tough products are also sold here by other companies like Selleys and 3M these days.

Have you guys ever heard of Pussers Maskers or sometimes known as Harry Maskers? Black coloured & very strong masking tape used on Her Majesties warships.

Surely you mean Black Nasty, which is used to tape NIG's to hangar doors, or to the front of AFV's?  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The usual defence of these crimes by the left is she was a mother with difficulties/mental health issues and needs help, not punishment.

You don't believe that  No

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 am

Following all that should have been all over the news by now, on a certain club that many of the government had been frequenting; I am not at all surprised she expects more. She should write the conservative party and ask them to cover her extra room for her after all many from that party will share a lot in common with her. In fact she should write to most of the parties, come to think of it even the royals. Don’t worry about her; she will get what she wants.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Sassy wrote:You do have a habit of stating things without proof.

I think Staines has a point Sassy. The left did lobby for the death penalty to be removed. The moment it was they lobbied for life not to mean life. How is this at odds with the facts. Are you suggesting the right lobbied for lenient sentences I think you will be hard pressed to support that theory. Do you think it is right wingers who will be molly coddling this bitch I assure you it won't. Do you think t will be right wingers finding all sort of theories why she isn't to blame. No wrong again it will be the liberal lefties.

Feel free to show otherwise I will enjoy hearing your rebuttal.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 pm

labour revival, that's a post I agree with.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

nicko wrote:labour  revival,   that's a post I agree with.

Thank you Nicko I think that might stump her for a while. Seriously I have never met a right wing apologist for these scum but Ive met many a left winger. They give us left wingers a bad name.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next