NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor baby P's mum

+7
Beekeeper
eddie
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
Captain May
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poor baby P's mum - Page 2 Empty Poor baby P's mum

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Poor baby P's mum - Page 2 O-BABYP-570

The mother of Baby P - who allowed him to be tortured to death - is demanding the council give her a bigger house as she "suffered" with the loss of her son.

Tracey Connelly wants to be bumped up the waiting list for a two-bedroom home as she believes she is entitled to special treatment.

A source told the Mirror: "She is extremely demanding, and for Tracey it's all about her. She wants her own nice flat but when you come out of jail you get what you are given, but Tracey won't accept that.

"The greatest irony is that she sees herself as the victim in all of this, so expects to be looked after."

Connelly was jailed in 2009 for allowing her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen to torture her son, Peter, to death.

The little boy was found dead in 2007 aged just 17 months. His body was covered in horrific injuries including a broken back.

She was released last year after a parole board deemed she was not a threat to the public.

Connelly is currently living in a bail hostel in the north of England awaiting re-housing.

If she were to fall pregnant she would face a legal battle to keep the child as social services would push for the child to be taken out of her care.

Such a case would likely be paid for by legal aid at a cost to the taxpayer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/09/baby-ps-mother-tracey-connelly-wants-bigger-house-_n_4756783.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Poor baby P's mum - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor baby P's mum

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:54 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Poor baby P's mum - Page 2 O-BABYP-570

The mother of Baby P - who allowed him to be tortured to death - is demanding the council give her a bigger house as she "suffered" with the loss of her son.

Tracey Connelly wants to be bumped up the waiting list for a two-bedroom home as she believes she is entitled to special treatment.

A source told the Mirror: "She is extremely demanding, and for Tracey it's all about her. She wants her own nice flat but when you come out of jail you get what you are given, but Tracey won't accept that.

"The greatest irony is that she sees herself as the victim in all of this, so expects to be looked after."

Connelly was jailed in 2009 for allowing her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen to torture her son, Peter, to death.

The little boy was found dead in 2007 aged just 17 months. His body was covered in horrific injuries including a broken back.

She was released last year after a parole board deemed she was not a threat to the public.

Connelly is currently living in a bail hostel in the north of England awaiting re-housing.

If she were to fall pregnant she would face a legal battle to keep the child as social services would push for the child to be taken out of her care.

Such a case would likely be paid for by legal aid at a cost to the taxpayer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/09/baby-ps-mother-tracey-connelly-wants-bigger-house-_n_4756783.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

she is entitled to special treatment her own special spot in hell for all eternity...howw sick can shebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:56 pm

The left run our schools, the left run our border agencies and social services.

It is much harder to convince people to be tough on others - much harder to convince people to say NO to foreigners when they tell you life is so hard in their country.

It is much harder to convince people to say that you need to be tough with those on benefits or they will always be on them.

It's tough, but it is so right.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The left run our schools, the left run our border agencies and social services.

It is much harder to convince people to be tough on others - much harder to convince people to say NO to foreigners when they tell you life is so hard in their country.

It is much harder to convince people to say that you need to be tough with those on benefits or they will always be on them.

It's tough, but it is so right.

The left run the public sector full stop. Even Thatcher couldn't break their grip. Who implements Government policy the civil servants.Wh do the civil servant serve? Themselves.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

No Beekeeper - labour revival is quite correct - I would say that 99% of people who are in a trade union are left wing Labour supporters and most public sector workers are left wing Labour supporters.

The armed forces probably aren't - but they're not in any younians!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:No Beekeeper - labour revival is quite correct - I would say that 99% of people who are in a trade union are left wing Labour supporters and most public sector workers are left wing Labour supporters.

Good afternoon BA.

You're right of course about the left & one of Camerons biggest mistakes is that he didn't remove or break up the quangos that are occupied mainly by lefties.......as he said he would do.

My belief is that he didn't remove them because at heart he is a L/Winger so he supports them and also when he is ousted as PM,probably after the GE,he will have a cushy job within one of these quangos to go to.

Cameron like Blair & Brown is thinking forward to his next job as he like many others knows that come the GE,he will be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:No Beekeeper - labour revival is quite correct - I would say that 99% of people who are in a trade union are left wing Labour supporters and most public sector workers are left wing Labour supporters.

What does that tell you then?

The RW are greedy, selfish and don't want workers to have rights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Anyway...how the hell did this thread become about politics?, it's about the idiot 'mother' of this tragic wee boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Its about the fact that politics have led us to a situation where a women responsible for the torture and death of her child can complain she wants a bigger house and have those complaints listened to.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm

I haven't seen a cogent argument from our illustrious left wingers on here rebutting my point the lefties support scum like this.

As for Cameron and the Quangos Shad you are right with one caveat. He is in a coalition the Liberals are big government just like Labour. I do think he is left wing though which is why I laugh at the lefties. Had the Tories had a real Right wing leader the Quangos would have been decimated.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Let us say that 20 people go and work for a company.

Who will have rights?

Who will get on at that company?

The answer is the ones who work hard. Is that so wrong JD, or do you believe that no matter how sh1t you are you should have the same rights to promotion, to perks as the guy who is working twice as hard as you?

You don't need to bully the boss to get rights, you just have to earn them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm

sphinx wrote:Its about the fact that politics have led us to a situation where a women responsible for the torture and death of her child can complain she wants a bigger house and have those complaints listened to.

"she's served her time"

"she has the same rights as everybody else"

"everybody deserves to be treated with respect"

"she deserves to live, not just to survive"

You get the message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

She's asking for an extra bedroom she doesn't need and to be bumped up the waiting list. Why on earth should an ex criminal's housing "needs" be put over those who are law abiding and need somewhere to live? Why should her demands be put over the rights of a family or the disabled who need extra space for equipment etc.

It's not as though she hasn't got a roof over her head. She's is fortunate, not everyone has that luxury and I doubt very much she's paying for her accommodation  No 

I'm surprised that she made it through prison bearing in mind her crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:58 pm

feelthelove wrote:She's asking for an extra bedroom she doesn't need and to be bumped up the waiting list. Why on earth should an ex criminal's housing "needs" be put over those who are law abiding and need somewhere to live?  Why should her demands be put over the rights of a family or the disabled who need extra space for equipment etc.

It's not as though she hasn't got a roof over her head.  She's is fortunate, not everyone has that luxury and I doubt very much she's paying for her accommodation  No 

Indeed. She will have been protected by the liberal lefties.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm

labour revival wrote:I haven't seen a cogent argument from our illustrious left wingers on here rebutting my point the lefties support scum like this.

As for Cameron and the Quangos Shad you are right with one caveat. He is in a coalition the Liberals are big government just like Labour. I do think he is left wing though which is why I laugh at the lefties. Had the Tories had a real Right wing leader the Quangos would have been decimated.

I haven't seen or heard of anyone om here defending this woman in any way whatsoever.

You just make things up in the hope that people will believe you.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Let us say that 20 people go and work for a company.

Who will have rights?

Who will get on at that company?

The answer is the ones who work hard.   Is that so wrong JD, or do you believe that no matter how sh1t you are you should have the same rights to promotion, to perks as the guy who is working twice as hard as you?

You don't need to bully the boss to get rights, you just have to earn them.

..oh no no non Andy, I'm not taking about promotions,mim talking the rights of workers, as in pay, safety, holidays etc...

Very one should have that right should they not?, or should that just be a thing for the privileged few?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:38 pm

labour revival wrote:
feelthelove wrote:She's asking for an extra bedroom she doesn't need and to be bumped up the waiting list. Why on earth should an ex criminal's housing "needs" be put over those who are law abiding and need somewhere to live?  Why should her demands be put over the rights of a family or the disabled who need extra space for equipment etc.

It's not as though she hasn't got a roof over her head.  She's is fortunate, not everyone has that luxury and I doubt very much she's paying for her accommodation  No 

Yer like a wee bairn a Drinky, looking to pick a fight  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:
labour revival wrote:

Yer like a wee bairn a Drinky, looking to pick a fight  Rolling Eyes 

Poor baby P's mum - Page 2 Off_to11 Best leave it JD, lets not let another thread descend into chaos.

I guess she must have been in protective custody? She would have been perceived to be at risk bearing in mind what she'd done?  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:50 pm

labour revival wrote:
Sassy wrote:You do have a habit of stating things without proof.

I think Staines has a point Sassy. The left did lobby for the death penalty to be removed. The moment it was they lobbied for life not to mean life. How is this at odds with the facts. Are you suggesting the right lobbied for lenient sentences I think you will be hard pressed to support that theory. Do you think it is right wingers who will be molly coddling this bitch I assure you it won't. Do you think t will be right wingers finding all sort of theories why she isn't to blame. No wrong again it will be the liberal lefties.

Feel free to show otherwise I will enjoy hearing your rebuttal.

Well, you would think Staines has a point, wouldn't you Drinky, Why do you think voting against the death penalty equates with letting killers run free? I think you will find that those that are against the death penalty are for real life terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:48 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Bloody witch. I hope she never has children again.

You voted this government in

Don't cry now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Sassy wrote:
labour revival wrote:

I think Staines has a point Sassy. The left did lobby for the death penalty to be removed. The moment it was they lobbied for life not to mean life. How is this at odds with the facts. Are you suggesting the right lobbied for lenient sentences I think you will be hard pressed to support that theory. Do you think it is right wingers who will be molly coddling this bitch I assure you it won't. Do you think t will be right wingers finding all sort of theories why she isn't to blame. No wrong again it will be the liberal lefties.

Feel free to show otherwise I will enjoy hearing your rebuttal.

Well, you would think Staines has a point, wouldn't you Drinky,   Why do you think voting against the death penalty equates with letting killers run free?   I think you will find that those that are against the death penalty are for real life terms.  

Bollox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm

You mean the ones you haven't got?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:43 pm

I don't understand why left wing activist do support seriously nasty people like her. It undermines the lefts cause when these those misguided people speak up for monsters like her. I'm with right wingers on this issue she should have been locked up much longer and on release given nothing.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

she should have been BURNED...at the stake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:she should have been BURNED...at the stake...

Agree Victor, cruelty to children and animals  Sad Breaks my heart honestly x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 am

Phoenix wrote:I don't understand why left wing activist do support seriously nasty people like her. It undermines the lefts cause when these those misguided people speak up for monsters like her. I'm with right wingers on this issue she should have been locked up much longer and on release given nothing.

What does that have to do with the LW....Tory Scum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

Who is it that are constantly bleating for "softer sentencing" softer prisons, less custodial sentences, stupid schemes like letting thugs off if the "apologise" to their victims etc...who is it that have all but destroyed "Justice"

surprise...the "left" and the "liberal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 am

Phoenix wrote:I don't understand why left wing activist do support seriously nasty people like her. It undermines the lefts cause when these those misguided people speak up for monsters like her. I'm with right wingers on this issue she should have been locked up much longer and on release given nothing.

I haven't seen anyone defend this woman or people who have committed crimes like she has from either the left or the right.

Have you got an example of this that I can look into?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 am

All I have seen is people saying she should never have been let out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2