NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say! Where'd you get that user name?

+15
Lone Wolf
gerber
Fred Moletrousers
SEXY MAMA
Spindleshanks
Cass
David
Eilzel
groomsy
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
harvesmom
Stephenmarra
eddie
Ben Reilly
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Empty Say! Where'd you get that user name?

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think we might have done this before, a long time ago, but it'd be interesting to hear some of the newer member's name origins.

Right now I'm going with a goof name, but I think I've said before that Ben Reilly was the name of the clone of Peter Parker (Spider-Man) who became a superhero called Scarlet Spider.

I've always wondered about some of the names -- particularly where veya_victaous comes from Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Empty Re: Say! Where'd you get that user name?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 am

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

you sure I hadnt gone for a wee?! ::smthg:: 

Erm actually Nems you were always going for a wee!!!  lol! David had to put that toilet smilie in for you!
 :aspffftas: 

Back to top Go down

Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Empty Re: Say! Where'd you get that user name?

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 am

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

Not to me I would remember that story!
Anyway I bet Kevin Bacon's willy is bigger!

I don't remember the story either.  Trust me I would have remembered if big  elephant were involved HAHAHAHA

Anyway David is my real name and because I like Michelangelo's David.  hahaha

Haha, I wonder why? Nothing to with him being the ideal man or ought haha- although if you like big..erm...trunks- then not sure Mike's David is 'all that'  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:Eddie Izzard.
Used to fancy him when he was in his transvestite stage  Razz 

Not now though. He's gone hairy and has a very short neck?  

Eddie Izzard's no longer in transvestite stage? What's the world coming to?

I know  Sad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:20 am

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

Not to me I would remember that story!
Anyway I bet Kevin Bacon's willy is bigger!

I don't remember the story either.  Trust me I would have remembered if big  elephant were involved HAHAHAHA

I think she had been on the whiskey David! X

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:21 am

Nems wrote:
David wrote:

:aspffftas: it's not my fault you both obviously missed a terrific story that ended with a semi-hard willy.  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:21 am

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

Haha, I wonder why? Nothing to with him being the ideal man or ought haha- although if you like big..erm...trunks- then not sure Mike's David is 'all that'  Wink 

It is the perfect male body apart from his ridiculous tiny erm trunk  lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

:aspffftas: it's not my fault you both obviously missed a terrific story that ended with a semi-hard willy.  Evil or Very Mad 

:asdrnkbudsas: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:24 am

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

:asballsas?: 
Anyway ! Nems never was my name and how it came about it too boring to tell LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 am

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

It's ideal, but far too toned for my liking  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 am

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

It's ideal, but far too toned for my liking  lol! 

I can't find any statues with slobs HAHAHA They would have very tiny trunks LOLOL
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Haha, not a slob! Someone like Lee Ryan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Fountain- the perfect male body (though with Lee and Chris sadly you don't get a really ideal personality Razz )
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:Haha, not a slob! Someone like Lee Ryan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Fountain- the perfect male body (though with Lee and Chris sadly you don't get a really ideal personality Razz)

They have got big muscles hahaha and big noses LOL
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:Haha, not a slob! Someone like Lee Ryan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Fountain- the perfect male body (though with Lee and Chris sadly you don't get a really ideal personality Razz)

Is Lee Ryan the singer out of Blue?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:21 pm

eddie wrote:

Is Lee Ryan the singer out of Blue?

He is, a complete plonker but adorably gorgeous  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Nems wrote:
David wrote:

I remember how your original name came out (your dad?) then I renamed you lol
Then you renamed yourself nems  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh god thats right! What he used to call me when I was a kid

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah. Don't know why I always remembered that?  I love you 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Its amazing what sticks in the brain sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not fucking much in mine anymore.
I burn things in the oven sometimes because I actually forget I'm cooking  :asplodeas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I burn things in the oven sometimes because I actually forget I'm cooking  :asplodeas: 

You doing the going upstairs and completely forgetting why yet?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

I just liked this song:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahaha frequently, whilst muttering to myself of course!
Jasmine often says "What did you say mummy?"

And I reply "Nothing babe, mummy's talking to herself again..."

She even says that to me now if I ask her what's she's just said!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahaha frequently, whilst muttering to myself of course!
Jasmine often says "What did you say mummy?"

And I reply "Nothing babe, mummy's talking to herself again..."

She even says that to me now if I ask her what's she's just said!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:59 am

I was bast - short for bastet goddess of war in Egypt also cat goddess then someone flipped a switch on sky and names got deleted so a mate on there said go for Cassandra Princess of Troy so I ran with it.

Plus I've always loved the name.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 am

Just a name I saw in something in I recently read, liked it and thought it would make a great user name Smile
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Cass wrote:I was bast - short for bastet goddess of war in Egypt also cat goddess then someone flipped a switch on sky and names got deleted so a mate on there said go for Cassandra Princess of Troy so I ran with it.

I remember you being bast!!! You had a whole thread chatting up all the men on sky! Hahahahahaha
Who was that girl who posted on there with you?? You were going to meet up! Her name was Cazb or something? Xx
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:I was bast - short for bastet goddess of war in Egypt also cat goddess then someone flipped a switch on sky and names got deleted so a mate on there said go for Cassandra Princess of Troy so I ran with it.

I remember you being bast!!! You had a whole thread chatting up all the men on sky! Hahahahahaha
Who was that girl who posted on there with you?? You were going to meet up! Her name was Cazb or something? Xx

Well thanks big mouth - it was fun though getting out me pom poms....kept everyone amused and helped pass the time while Mr. C was in a sandy place. He used to look in now and again and laff his socks off bless him. It was good while it lasted - I couldn't sleep at night so it was a help to me. Dearest (mentor) tried so hard to get under my skin bless his heart.

Yes my Easter bunny thread...it was legend! Good memories xx

Yes I met up with her on a business trip - we sank a few glasses of wine - sadly we lost touch a few years ago Sad I also met up with erngarth. - what a sweetie she is. I made some good friends on there who I am still in touch with outside IRL....yeah ok including you Smile
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well thanks big mouth - it was fun though getting out me pom poms....kept everyone amused and helped pass the time while Mr. C was in a sandy place. He used to look in now and again and laff his socks off bless him. It was good while it lasted - I couldn't sleep at night so it was a help to me. Dearest (mentor) tried so hard to get under my skin bless his heart.

Yes I met up with her on a business trip - we sank a few glasses of wine - sadly we lost touch a few years ago :(I also met up with erngarth. - what a sweetie she is. I made some good friends on there who I am still in touch with outside IRL....yeah ok including you Smile

Ernarth blimey I remember her, I used to call her Mrs Doubtfire or Supergran!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes I met up with her on a business trip - we sank a few glasses of wine - sadly we lost touch a few years ago :(I also met up with erngarth. - what a sweetie she is. I made some good friends on there who I am still in touch with outside IRL....yeah ok including you Smile

lol! I remember your Easter Bunny thread, I always popped over for a read if I'd had a bad day, guaranteed to make you smile .
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm

...I bought mine....

From the local charity shop.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Glad to hear it HM.....eh it were a right good laff Cool

There was only one other thread that had more hits and replies.....and it was one I ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to post on.....

I think the head honchos at sky liked it as they never did remove it from the politics section Smile good times xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ernarth blimey I remember her, I used to call her Mrs Doubtfire or Supergran!

I know! She was Sooooooo funny.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_is_easily_amused wrote:I think we might have done this before, a long time ago, but it'd be interesting to hear some of the newer member's name origins.

Right now I'm going with a goof name, but I think I've said before that Ben Reilly was the name of the clone of Peter Parker (Spider-Man) who became a superhero called Scarlet Spider.

I've always wondered about some of the names -- particularly where veya_victaous comes from Smile

SAS were my initials originally and my brother always used to call me Sas, then as I got older people changed it to Sassy.   I don't use it IRL now, but decided it was 'me' so use it on line.

is sas short for Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Everyone knows my story, feelthelove Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Heart_36

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:33 pm

feelthelove wrote:Everyone knows my story, feelthelove Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Heart_36

Oh yeah, that was from the day you turned your back on life as the world's highest-paid professional assassin and took a solemn vow to spread love and kindness rather than bullets and tears, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Everyone knows my story, feelthelove Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Heart_36

Oh yeah, that was from the day you turned your back on life as the world's highest-paid professional assassin and took a solemn vow to spread love and kindness rather than bullets and tears, right?

You got me, shhh that's classified Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Spy_321 lol! 

It's not been plain sailing Ben I tell you, four years and I've hardly made a dent. A work in progress shall we say.......or perhaps a labour of love Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Girl_l23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Ah, sorry. Good luck on your journey of redemption Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think we might have done this before, a long time ago, but it'd be interesting to hear some of the newer member's name origins.

Hubby named me lol!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You got me, shhh that's classified Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Spy_321 lol! 

It's not been plain sailing Ben I tell you, four years and I've hardly made a dent. A work in progress shall we say.......or perhaps a labour of love Say! Where'd you get that user name? - Page 2 Girl_l23

You do Realise that you now have to terminate ben......he knows too much.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Fred Moletrousers...the wayward younger brother of the noble Lord Edmund Moletrousers, a character in a play that I wrote many, many years ago. Performed once in London, once in Liverpool...and then disappeared without a trace. I'm still waiting for the royalties from the Liverpool performance!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Fred Moletrousers...the wayward younger brother of the noble Lord Edmund Moletrousers, a character in a play that I wrote many, many years ago. Performed once in London, once in Liverpool...and then disappeared without a trace. I'm still waiting for the royalties from the Liverpool performance!

lol! 

Where was it performed?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

HA HA HA she'll have to find me first ... oh God. Oh God.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:Fred Moletrousers...the wayward younger brother of the noble Lord Edmund Moletrousers, a character in a play that I wrote many, many years ago. Performed once in London, once in Liverpool...and then disappeared without a trace. I'm still waiting for the royalties from the Liverpool performance!

lol! 

Where was it performed?!

Bank of England theatre in Aldwych, London (probably doesn't exist any more) and an amateur theatre group near a place called Heswall in the NW, so far as I can remember. It was written as a children's play and never hit the professional stage, sadly. I wrote it as "escapism" when my life was at its lowest ebb. My late wife and I were at the Bank performance and I got a stage call...bloody embarrassing because I am, by nature, a modest, shy and retiring person....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Where was it performed?!

Bank of England theatre in Aldwych, London (probably doesn't exist any more) and an amateur theatre group near a place called Heswall in the NW, so far as I can remember. It was written as a children's play and never hit the professional stage, sadly. I wrote it as "escapism" when my life was at its lowest ebb. My late wife and I were at the Bank performance and I got a stage call...bloody embarrassing because I am, by nature, a modest, shy and retiring person....

Any transcripts survive ? I would love a read
Heswall?! Thats Woollyback land on the Wirral they are well weird, and tight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Where was it performed?!

And of course, getting on the stage isn't in your nature lol  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Favva says he got his username from the Hairy Chest shop????...

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Gerber is my fav flower. Had many in my wedding bucket.

Had to choose a name on Sky put two or three in and all had gone................... But have an Edds mo and cannot for the life of me either what is the oven or whta the other names were..... Apart from being Conseravative linked.

Maybe I should re do my id and call myself Bluebottle..................... That has come to me in a flash. Thanks VOD and HF, next stop Italy....

xx
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Cass wrote:

HA HA HA she'll have to find me first ... oh God. Oh God.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid......
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 am

gerber wrote:Gerber is my fav flower. Had many in my wedding bucket.

Had to choose a name on Sky put two or three in and all had gone................... But have an Edds mo and cannot for the life of me either what is the oven or whta the other names were..... Apart from being Conseravative linked.

Maybe I should re do my id and call myself Bluebottle..................... That has come to me in a flash. Thanks VOD and HF, next stop Italy....

xx

Do you mean gerbera daisies?

Wedding bucket????? That's posh xxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 am

gerber wrote:Gerber is my fav flower.  Had many in my wedding bucket.

Had to choose a name on Sky put two or three in and all had gone...................  But have an Edds mo and cannot for the life of me either what is the oven or whta the other names were.....  Apart from being Conseravative  linked.

Maybe I should re do my id and call myself Bluebottle.....................  That has come to me in a flash.  Thanks VOD and HF, next stop Italy....

xx

Erm what do you mean have an edds mo?????  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next