NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by captain Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi guys. Thanks for a good read.

So how the hell did Muslims come into the subject. I got lost with the clowns and now here you are, slagging the off the Muslims?  ::lightsab:: 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Cass Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 am

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:The search goes on and it must. The relatives of those missing deserve to know what happened to their loved one's.

I couldn't agree more Irn. The not knowing is worse than anything else IMO.

Sadly I think its gonna take longer....even with all the great technology we have available its achieved nothing so far. The initial delay and trying to agree on a location has certainly not helped. I just cant imagine their pain....

^nems - God only knows. But at least they have a better idea when they did pick up the lings as to where to look.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 am

Irn Bru wrote:The search goes on and it must. The relatives of those missing deserve to know what happened to their loved one's.

Yet, there is no answer. All of the evidence is gone, gone, gone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:45 am

Original Quill wrote:

Yet, there is no answer.  All of the evidence is gone, gone, gone.

You’re surely not suggesting at this stage that the search be called off leaving all those family members with no hope and never knowing what really happened to their loved ones?
I guess some people just give up more easily than others but some battle on even when the odds are seemed stacked against them and you can count me in the latter category in supporting that. The family of those missing deserve nothing less.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

I couldn't agree more Irn. The not knowing is worse than anything else IMO.

Sadly I think its gonna take longer....even with all the great technology we have available its achieved nothing so far. The initial delay and trying to agree on a location has certainly not helped. I just cant imagine their pain....

^nems - God only knows. But at least they have a better idea when they did pick up the lings as to where to look.

Its just horrible for those families.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You’re surely not suggesting at this stage that the search be called off leaving all those family members with no hope and never knowing what really happened to their loved ones?
I guess some people just give up more easily than others but some battle on even when the odds are seemed stacked against them and you can count me in the latter category in supporting that. The family of those missing deserve nothing less.

What is going to happen? They don't even know--across half of the world--where the aircraft went down. OK, they could start a blue ribbon commission to find out there is no answer--like they did with the Challenger explosion. Maybe that is a better way of telling those families there's no answer. Of course, then it happens again, like the space shuttle Columbia (for the same reason). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia_disaster

But, one way or the other the story is going to dissipate without answers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

What is going to happen?  They don't even know--across half of the world--where the aircraft went down.  OK, they could start a blue ribbon commission to find out there is no answer--like they did with the Challenger explosion.  Maybe that is a better way of telling those families there's no answer.  Of course, then it happens again, like the space shuttle Columbia (for the same reason).  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia_disaster  

Sadly the more time goes by the more I think you are right, we are never going to know. Its disappeared from the news now and people forget quickly. I really hope for the families sake they don't just give up the search, but if there is nothing around where the pings were I don't know what they do next.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:34 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What is going to happen?  They don't even know--across half of the world--where the aircraft went down.  OK, they could start a blue ribbon commission to find out there is no answer--like they did with the Challenger explosion.  Maybe that is a better way of telling those families there's no answer.  Of course, then it happens again, like the space shuttle Columbia (for the same reason).  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia_disaster  

Well some people give up easier than others, they quit, throw the towel in, walk away. That's easy but thank goodness there are people who don't and they press on and it's good to see that the authorities are continuing to search because that much is owed to the family and friends of all the passengers and crew on that flight.
They deserve nothing less.

Not sure what relevance of the space shuttle disasters have or what answers you may be looking for in that respect but if you say what they are maybe I can help you out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:51 am

It is vital that even say ..if no relatives were to be found , then the salvage operation should be done for the slightest scraps of evidence INCASE of mechanical or other defects to keep our flights of the future safer.

I appreciate how big a task this is though, the depth of the water, and other conditions though, but I agree that thankfully efforts will continue into the recovery of bodies and or debris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I agree its all very well to go all mealy mouthed with a "some people wouldnt give up bla bla de bla bla"
But look where? For how long? If they find anything can it be recovered?
I didnt know what a blue ribbon commission was either so I googled it. It would be an option I guess, if the Malaysians have an equivalent or I imagine the experts would be drawn from around the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree its all very well to go all mealy mouthed with a "some people wouldnt give up bla bla de bla bla"
I didnt know what a blue ribbon commission was either so I googled it. It would be an option I guess, if the Malaysians have an equivalent or I imagine the experts would be drawn from around the world.  

Nems..it's investigation like this that make future flights safer for US and every other passenger around the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Nems..it's investigation like this that make future flights safer for US and every other passenger around the world.

How?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

How?

....often Nems when they can recover various parts of the plane(I know much of it's in tiny pieces) they can reconstruct it as best they can, check the engines, find cockpit controls and see which settings they were last on, check for fuel leaks etc....

Sometimes the CVR as well as. plane data itself doesn't always tell the full story.

I'm not expert Nems, but I don't think investigators can afford to give up in this field of work....

Too may lives in the future can hang in the balance whatever the cause for the crash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

How?

....often Nems when they can recover various parts of the plane(I know much of it's in tiny pieces) they can reconstruct it as best they can, check the engines, find cockpit controls and see which settings they were last on, check for fuel leaks etc....

Sometimes the CVR as well as. plane data itself doesn't always tell the full story.

I'm not expert Nems, but I don't think investigators can afford to give up in this field of work....

Too may lives in the future can hang in the balance whatever the cause for the crash.

Well for starters JD if you believe that plane is in little tiny pieces at the bottom of some of the deepest water on earth, how are they going to recover said pieces?
Also if it was suicide or foul play the wreckage may not help at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well for starters JD if you believe that plane is in little tiny pieces at the bottom of some of the deepest water on earth, how are they going to recover said pieces?

Well organizations such as the NTSB just don't give up Nems, a few prices of the plane are better than none,

There will be some pieces larger than others I would think...and if it were terrorists with or without a bomb , this is why the CVR recorder would come into play for what is said or moreover , what is not said on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 pm

And I know a CVR only has a shelf life 30 days, but some have survived more than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:And I know a CVR only has a shelf life 30 days, but some have  survived more than that.

Oh I realise that. I just cant help thinking we will never know what happened to that plane or why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:And I know a CVR only has a shelf life 30 days, but some have  survived more than that.

Oh I realise that. I just cant help thinking we will never know what happened to that plane or why.

Most people are thinking that Nems, and as say,,,the depth of those waters and the conditions may well prove that to be true, but in watching loads of episodes of Aircraft Investigation, giving up is a last resort for those people..even in the most hazardous conditions...
But this could well end up one of those which doesn't get solved , with possibly some debris coming afloat on some shore one day.

But I think the search has to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Most people are thinking that Nems, and as say,,,the depth of those waters and the conditions may well prove that to be true, but in watching loads of episodes of Aircraft Investigation, giving up is a last resort  for those people..even in the most hazardous conditions...
But this could well end up one of those which doesn't get solved , with possibly some debris coming afloat on some shore one day.

But I think the search has to go on.

It is still going on isnt it?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well organizations such as the NTSB just don't give up Nems, a few prices of the plane are better than none,

There will be some pieces larger than others I would think...and if it were terrorists with or without a bomb , this is why the CVR recorder would come into play for what is said or moreover , what is not said on it.

If that plane ended up,in little pieces wouldn't that suggest an explosion or a very hard impact, and if so, wouldn't some of those small,pieces be floating by now?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

If that plane ended up,in little pieces wouldn't that suggest an explosion or a very hard impact, and if so, wouldn't some of those small,pieces be floating by now?

Thats what I think Edds, there is a hell of a lot of stuff that floats on a plane, plus no oil slick and no sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's true to an extent Eddie, but as it's unlikely a bomb would have got through baggage control, it would be carried aboard on the person, and doing that will mean a much smaller Bomb..sure , one with probably enough power to bring the aircraft down,, but their would be some pieces of the plane which bore the brunt of an explosion more than others...

Investigators can tell by the debris of previous bone bed airplanes ,which kind or rip and twist the metal on a plane,,,but smashing nose forts into the water would produce the obvious smithereens effect...

I noticed on Telly the pilots did not get searched very well going through security....that is not to say I'm saying they done this ..but EVERYONE should be checked thoroughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Well I still think it's whole, somewhere, but we may never know why.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well some people give up easier than others, they quit, throw the towel in, walk away. That's easy but thank goodness there are people who don't and they press on and it's good to see that the authorities are continuing to search because that much is owed to the family and friends of all the passengers and crew on that flight.

Not sure what relevance of the space shuttle disasters have or what answers you may be looking for in that respect but if you say what they are maybe I can help you out.

I have watched with interest and a bit of bemusement as some people try to derive some moral content from a factual situation.  Like oil and water, morality and facts do not mix.  Even if we try to play with ethical naturalism, the argument cuts the other way: ethical naturalism says you accept the factual as the good.  Facts in this case say we have exhausted all leads, and to search is pointless.

Hence, this becomes a faith-based statement:

Moral wrote:Well some people give up on Christianity easier than others, they abandon, despair, turn their backs. That's easy but thank goodness there are Christians who believe and they pray to god and it's good to see that the true Christians [are] continuing to search because that much is owed to god and all who need absolution.  They deserve nothing less.

You can see in these words someone searching for a right and a wrong, but it is pure capriciousness. You would have to have a script for it, as the bible provides. There's nothing wrong in seeing a moral in a factual situation, if you wish.  I just find it impractical.  I would be delighted if any new leads were to arise.  But alas, part of the fact pattern is that such is not likely to happen.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:Well I still think it's whole, somewhere, but we may never know why.

I think that if we do continue to search, that possibility is a must to look into.  It is as likely as anything else on the table.

I reiterate: that plane showed obvious human control, deceptive movements, and intentional silence.  Realistically, we lost all certain tracking ability at the mouth of the Malacca Strait.  The plane had nearly full tanks at that point, which means it could go anywhere from that point.

Land is as likely as the ocean.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Well I still think it's whole, somewhere, but we may never know why.

I think that if we do continue to search, that possibility is a must to look into.  It is as likely as anything else on the table.

I reiterate: that plane showed obvious human control, deceptive movements, and intentional silence.  Realistically, we lost all certain tracking ability at the mouth of the Malacca Strait.  The plane had nearly full tanks at that point, which means it could go anywhere from that point.

Land is as likely as the ocean.

Yep, land is my bet.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Well, having heard the black box, I certainly hope they keep going. Air France Flight 447 disappeared abruptly on an overnight flight between Rio De Janeiro and Paris. Surface debris and data downloads quickly pointed to the French plane’s likely fate, but it took a deep-sea trawl lasting 2 years and costing $100 million to locate black-box flight recorders that finally revealed what happened. So while there is hope of finding it and money to pay for finding it, the relatives and loved deserve them to try their hardest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 pm

With Air France Flight 447 they knew where it went down. We hardly even know which hemisphere Flight 370 is in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:16 pm

According to you, not according to the people in charge of the search who have all the information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 pm

That's an existentialist response: to know is to believe. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 pm

That's a response that says the people looking for the black box, who have heard it, know a lot more than you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Sassy wrote:That's a response that says the people looking for the black box, who have heard it, know a lot more than you do.

Brace yourself peeps. She is spoiling for a fight! Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 Catfight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have watched with interest and a bit of bemusement as some people try to derive some moral content from a factual situation.  Like oil and water, morality and facts do not mix.  Even if we try to play with ethical naturalism, the argument cuts the other way: ethical naturalism says you accept the factual as the good.  Facts in this case say we have exhausted all leads, and to search is pointless.

Moral wrote:Well some people give up on Christianity easier than others, they abandon, despair, turn their backs. That's easy but thank goodness there are Christians who believe and they pray to god and it's good to see that the true Christians [are] continuing to search because that much is owed to god and all who need absolution.  They deserve nothing less.

You can see in these words someone searching for a right and a wrong, but it is pure capriciousness.  You would have to have a script for it, as the bible provides.  There's nothing wrong in seeing a moral in a factual situation, if you wish.  I just find it impractical.  I would be delighted if any new leads were to arise.  But alas, part of the fact pattern is that such is not likely to happen.

It has got nothing to do with morality and everything to do with doing the right thing.

Jump on a jet and fly out to Kuala Lumpur and Beijing and read that out to family and friends who are desperate to find out happened to their loved one's and you will be told to ram it.

Just make sure you buy a single and not a return ticket.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:That's a response that says the people looking for the black box, who have heard it, know a lot more than you do.

Brace yourself peeps. She is spoiling for a fight! Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 Catfight

Well that's a sure fire way of making sure that it turns out like that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Some people never give up - ever. It took 61 years to find HMAS Sydney which was lost in 1941 but they eventually found her in 2006.

Now that's commitment.

Welcome to the Finding Sydney website, created by HMAS Sydney Search Pty Ltd (Sydney Search) as Trustee for the Finding Sydney Foundation and maintained by the Naval Association of Australia.

The Finding Sydney Foundation was formed to find the Royal Australian Navy light cruiser HMAS Sydney (II), lost in action with all hands during November 1941.

Sydney Search found the wreckage of HMAS Sydney on the 16th March 2008, allowing closure to the families of those lost. The foundation plans to further commemorate the missing crew.

The Directors of the Foundation are unpaid volunteers.

http://www.findingsydney.com/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Nems wrote:Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 9k=

Quite happy to move over. Now where this mighty mouse? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Nems wrote:Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 9k=

We know lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

We know lol

And as if by magic ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

You might well Be right Eds, if that is the case then I think the plane may be used in the future for sinister purposes...

But the fate of the passengers would not be promising in that case.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Suspect   HAS E.T. had a look-in yet in today's efforts at confounding and confusing the more gullible among the hoi poloi, while extending the realm of the implausible and incredible...      

SEEMS to me that Quill, Nems and eddie are trying to set a new record for how long they can keep a laughable conspiracy thread going on here..  alien  alien  alien  

MUST be time that some ancient prophets and dead civilisations were introduced into the mix; (maybe merge this thread with one of Tess's superstition/prophecy threads, for added enjoyment ?).  farao

No E.T is too busy finding Elvis and we are now desperately trying to link flight 370 with Diana's death and The Magic Flying Carpet.
I think I have found the link but need to confer with Tess. alien: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Hmmmm seems possible now that the search might be refocused

The fruitless search for the missing Malaysian Airlines jet might have to start all over again from scratch if no clues to its fate are found in coming days, it was claimed today.

The international team searching the Indian Ocean for the Boeing 777 are now considering the seemingly impossible scenario of the aircraft having 'landed' somewhere, instead of crashing in the southern Indian Ocean.

'We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days,' sources within the International Investigation Team were quoted as telling the New Straits Times today.

+8
Looking in the wrong place? Sources from the investigation team have told the New Straits Times that if they do not find debris in the ocean soon they may have to search elsewhere

While the sources have not suggested which country the aircraft might have landed - or crashed - in, the possibility that an entirely new search in a different area is in line with suggestions by the Mail weeks ago that alleged sightings of a low-flying aircraft could have located it in a different place than the ocean.

'The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370,' sources were quoted as telling the paper.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2610035/MH370-landed-not-crashed-Indian-Ocean.html#ixzz2zcDGmFsF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Suspect   HAS E.T. had a look-in yet in today's efforts at confounding and confusing the more gullible among the hoi poloi, while extending the realm of the implausible and incredible...      

SEEMS to me that Quill, Nems and eddie are trying to set a new record for how long they can keep a laughable conspiracy thread going on here..  alien  alien  alien  

MUST be time that some ancient prophets and dead civilisations were introduced into the mix; (maybe merge this thread with one of Tess's superstition/prophecy threads, for added enjoyment ?).  farao

I haven't kept up with this thread; lost interest tbh. But looking at Harvesmom's post, seems like they're changing their story again, so there's obviously more than a little truth in this old conspiracy eh?

Have I made any superstition/prophecy threads on here? Don't think so. I will though Bee, just for your entertainment.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm

If that plane crashed into the sea then there would have been debris found by now, floating around the area.

There isn't so I doubt that it did.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:It has got nothing to do with morality and everything to do with doing the right thing.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 7525437d

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:07 pm

I guess someone is spoiling for a fight.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Sassy wrote:I guess someone is spoiling for a fight.  Rolling Eyes 

Curious interpretation.

Since morality is the discipline of "doing the right thing," it struck me as funny when one builds an argument on distinguishing the two.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Sassy wrote:I guess someone is spoiling for a fight.  Rolling Eyes 

Christ sometimes its like there is a fucking echo on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:It has got nothing to do with morality and everything to do with doing the right thing.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 12 7525437d

Well that response was related to you trying sell morality as a faith-based statement when you wrote this;

Stuff all that crap and just do the right thing and keep searching. Get on that plane and get out there to Kuala Lumpur and Beijing and read that out to the families and tell them there is no hope and it's all gone. How do you think that will go down?

Laughing

It won't be good
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next