NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 7 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Fess up - you lied, all the wiggling in the world can't change it.

Not only didn't lie, but I won the bet.  BTW, who was the bet with?  Lol

You lied, straight out, you said your computer programming gave you access to knowledge about Boeing aircraft, and at the time Boeing had nothing to do with the company and the computer programme you were using was very very basic. Now, you lady on a white charger can try all she likes, but them's the facts bud, and you can't change them. You are a liar and a fantasist, in so many things.

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

VOD tried to get me on side about SM last night via pm.   I wouldn't go along with it, so she is doing her best to have a go in every way she can find.   Well, at least it means Quill has got someone else trying to cover up his lies.   Bless her lol

Sass, you are the one doing the cover up.  All the lies you have tried to fabricate about me, Nems, FTL, David, and Bee...god, who else...they all blow up in your face.  This one just blew up and you you are covering yourself by accusing me???  Well, I guess a good defense is a hard offense.  But, now we notice you are trying to worm out of it by switching to VOD.

Well, interesting...

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Fess up - you lied, all the wiggling in the world can't change it.

I want to know too

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm

When I was with the AG's Office, I worked with the FBI on the FLDS in Northern Arizona.  This one agent and I were running an informant.

I remember the agent telling the informant, if you get caught, LIE, LIE, DENY, LIE.

And that's exactly what you are doing right now, sassy. Put up a good front, you've got nowhere to go but downhill.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Are you on the right thread or have you been on the Communion sherry again ?

VOD tried to get me on side about SM last night via pm.   I wouldn't go along with it, so she is doing her best to have a go in every way she can find.   Well, at least it means Quill has got someone else trying to cover up his lies.   Bless her lol
do me a favour  Razz  I   really do not care sassy about sm and why you are under the impression i wanted you to go along with it or whatever you believe is complete bollocks  lol!  I'm just seeing you for what you are and that is an obsessive old woman who won't leave people alone and its scary do you need help ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I want to know too
she made a bet with the mirror

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Nems wrote:

I want to know too

Well she is uncharacteristically silent on the subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

My Quill, they are doing their best to cover up for you dropping the bollox aren't they!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm

The people I made the bet with know, you lot on the other hand don't, and it's going to stay that way. I don't put my friends in a position for Quill to start on them, unlike some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Bloody hell Sassy you arent even denying stalking him.
Its creepy

Wahey, I won my bet!

who did you bet with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Sassy wrote:The people I made the bet with know, you lot on the other hand don't, and it's going to stay that way.   I don't put my friends in a position for Quill to start on them, unlike some.

sassy you are a liar
best get onto one of your gang to get on here and say they bet against you

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:09 pm

She's bullshitting, Nems.  She got caught and now she's trying to save face.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 pm

I don't need your approval. If they want to they will, if they don't they won't, I don't care. What you think means zilch, zero, nana, I know and they know, that's all that matters to me.

And the fact that it is obviously pissing you and Quill of that you don't know is satisfaction enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Sassy wrote:I don't need your approval.   If they want to they will, if they don't they won't, I don't care.   What you think means zilch, zero, nana, I know and they know, that's all that matters to me.

And the fact that it is obviously pissing you and Quill of that you don't know is satisfaction enough.

Well Im convinced
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Nems wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Well she is uncharacteristically silent on the subject
I wouldn't care if that's all she has to do all day make childish bets against people then it must a boring life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm

The one trying to save face Quill is you, who got caught out in a great big blatant lie and now you are Nems are trying to cover it up, desperately. You lied through you back teeth - again.

So Quill, in 1964, doing a bit of computer programming with a very basic programme language, for a company that had nothing to do with Boeing, you learnt all about Boeing aircraft, is that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Hear the quiver in her voice? She's at her limits, now.

I'd like to know who exactly bet against her, because that person was betting on me. That means there's yet another person who has seen through sassy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hear the quiver in her voice?  She's at her limits, now.

I'd like to know who exactly bet against her, because that person was betting on me.  That means there's yet another person who has seen through sassy.

:::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 
 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

So Quill, in 1964, doing a bit of computer programming with a very basic programme language, for a company that had nothing to do with Boeing, you learnt all about Boeing aircraft, is that right?

BTW, I said to them, I'll take a bet on ....... happening, they didn't bet on you, they saw through you a long time ago, all of them.

Last edited by Sassy on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Sassy wrote:The one trying to save face Quill is you, who got caught out in a great big blatant lie and now you are Nems are trying to cover it up, desperately.   You lied through you back teeth - again.

Yes, we were in the aircraft industry. Doh.

(Nems and VOD: See now she is back to avoiding the subject...which subject was brought to avoid another subject, which subject...oh, fook it, I'm getting dizzy.)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Oh bless you Quill, you are avoiding. You specifically said you learnt about BOEING AIRCRAFT, not aircraft in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:18 pm

So do we now know where the chuffing plane is ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:21 pm

gerber wrote:So do we now know where the chuffing plane is ?

Nope, they say they are closing in, but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Sassy wrote:The one trying to save face Quill is you, who got caught out in a great big blatant lie and now you are Nems are trying to cover it up, desperately.   You lied through you back teeth - again.

Yes, we were in the aircraft industry.  Doh.

(Nems and VOD: See now she is back to avoiding the subject...which subject was brought to avoid another subject, which subject...oh, fook it, I'm getting dizzy.)
Yes i have seen it time and again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:27 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, we were in the aircraft industry.  Doh.

Oh dear VOD, you really didn't like it.

Already been shown it's Quill avoiding the subject

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:So do we now know where the chuffing plane is ?

Me not, you not so if we do not how on earth can we expect others to . Me tinks not  lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:28 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Me not, you not so if we do not how on earth can we expect others to .  Me tinks not   lol! 

Cos they got the equipment and we ain't? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Me not, you not so if we do not how on earth can we expect others to .  Me tinks not   lol! 

Cos they got the equipment and we ain't? lol

I do have a submersible, use it in my bath and a loofah. Why is one needed when it on land and not in the sea ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh bless you Quill, you are avoiding.   You specifically said you learnt about BOEING AIRCRAFT, not aircraft in general.

If you want to continue this nonsense, well ok. But if I were you I'd be right embarrassed by now.

"...about BOEING AIRCRAFT, not aircraft in general."

What is the difference, sassy? Are you saying Boeing is not an aviation company?

The longer you keep it up, the longer I'm going to keep embarrassing you. You have another out, you know. This is a thread about flight 370.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

you must be knackered replying to every post  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Oh Quill, that's pathetic, really, really pathetic. I'd say you were clutching at straws, but that would be too substantial. Please stop, my side ache with laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Not at all, I type very fast, been doing it for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 pm

VOD, she always has to have the last word. Seen it over the years.

It doesn't matter that she has been made a fool of...she's only always gotta have the last word. It is some kind of brain fart with her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:VOD, she always has to have the last word.  Seen it over the years.

It doesn't matter that she has been made a fool of...she's only always gotta have the last word.  It is some kind of brain fart with her.

Nice try, doesn't get the T Shirt, you made the fool of yourself and we both know it.

You don't want the question repeated AGAIN do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:VOD, she always has to have the last word.  Seen it over the years.

It doesn't matter that she has been made a fool of...she's only always gotta have the last word.  It is some kind of brain fart with her.

Nice try, doesn't get the T Shirt, you made the fool of yourself and we both know it.

You don't want the question repeated AGAIN do you?

what like who bet against you?
this time no one bet against Quill because everyone knows you have to have the last word.
Because winning a forum argument is everything to you, think I have said that before too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 pm

The bet wasn't about Quill actually, it was about you, fancy that!

Quill lied, and you can divert all you like, his fantasy went tits up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:48 pm

OKay I've stayed out of this, but Quill you're asking for veracity from VOD ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  The depth's  you have fallen to. Sad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Sassy wrote:The bet wasn't about Quill actually, it was about you, fancy that!

Quill lied, and you can divert all you like, his fantasy went tits up.

Yes I know it was, thats why I asked who bet against you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:

OKay I've stayed out of this, but Quill you're asking for veracity from VOD ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  The depth's  you have fallen to. Sad
shit stirring again i see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I'm on about replying to every post it actually feels like your on speed or something , I type fast also but i don't read every post or reply to each one .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 pm

can someone tell me who stephenmarra is and how he knows me and why he is putting me down , at least i should know my enemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:26 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm on about replying to every post it actually feels like your on speed or something , I type fast also but i don't read every post or reply to each one .

I speed read, type at 80 wpm and ingest information very quickly. In fact, I do other things in between posts, it's not hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm

harvesmom wrote:
gerber wrote:

Yes you are.  Sorry to have to tell you.  

To many big IT scientists on board, too much secrecy, too much throwing off the scent.  Too much money!

The whole thing smells.  Last week many blogs on the internet web  -  theory etc, this week non.

i have no doubt that this thread is also being followed if not logged....  The sudden silence from the  sites is questionable.

The closure of sites, the lack of communication is weird....

More is known,

See you in  Gulag 13

XX

Flippin heck, that's it you scare the life out of me  Shocked  Me and the dog are off to bed, if the Russians are watching, Edds started it OK?? That's EDDIE. Not me >>>>>>>>>>>

Shocked what!! Nooooo!!!! I just copied it from erm, somebody.....

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 pm

VOD(original) wrote:can someone tell me who stephenmarra is and how he knows me and why he is putting me down , at least i should know my enemy

I'm me, who else should I be ? Alas I can all to well remember you on ADO. Sorry VOD not good memory's I'm afraid.  Sad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:can someone tell me who stephenmarra is and how he knows me and why he is putting me down , at least i should know my enemy

I'm me, who else should I be ? Alas I can all to well remember you on ADO. Sorry VOD not good memory's I'm afraid.  Sad

What did VOD do to you on ADO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:39 pm

8:37 pm

Some experts are now suggesting that robots could be used to help find missing Flight MH370.

Prof Ian Wright, director of science and technology at the National Oceanography Centre, told the Guardian that the sea bed could be mapped using sonar from ships.

This could then provide a map to allow underwater robots to search for the wreckage.

7:36 pm
One of the advantages of using the submarine is that it can reach the bottom of the ocean.

Its maximum depth is 14,800 feet, which is the same as the ocean floor where the search is currently taking place.

However, officials will only use it once they know for sure that they have located the debris.

6:36 pm
It emerged earlier today that Malaysia's government has begun investigating civil aviation and military authorities.

They want to investigate why opportunities to identify and track Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 were missed in the chaotic hours after it vanished.

A senior government official said: "What happened at that time is being investigated and I can't say any more than that because it involves the military and the government."

5:40 pm
It is now thought that the search teams will deploy a specialised unmanned submarine within days.

Officials will use a Bluefin-21 submarine which can take images of wreckage and also survey the ocean floor, the Telegraph reported.

However, it can only travel at 5 miles per hour and once it is underwater is unable to send back data.

4:44 pm
The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) denied reports by CNN which stated that it military jets had scrambled search aircrafts to find the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) MH370 aircraft which disappeared on March 8.

The network also reported that the Department of Civil Aviations were only informed of the search three days later, according to Malaysia's Astro Awani news website.

RMAF chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud in a statement said "In my capacity as chief of the Royal Malaysian Air Force, I can confirm that the allegation is totally false."
4:31 pm
A US embassy spokesman in Kuala Lumpur has rebuffed the conspiracy theory that missing MH370 had landed on Diego Garcia.

The idyllic island is a US military base.

The spokesman told The Star in an email: "There was no indication that MH370 flew anywhere near the Maldives or Diego Garcia.

"MH370 did not land in Diego Garcia.

“Under the coordinating efforts of Malaysia and Australia, the US Navy’s Seventh Fleet is working alongside 26 other nations to locate the aircraft based on areas identified by Malaysian and international experts."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/flight-mh370-black-box-found-3398513#ixzz2yc172YjF
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Sassy wrote:Hacked into your account?   It's all freely available on line.   Google is pretty good these days.

Why did you feel the need to google about somebody??  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Hacked into your account?   It's all freely available on line.   Google is pretty good these days.

I'll pm you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'll pm you.

No no no - according to you you have done nothing wrong- tell the truth and shame the devil
or are you going to feed edds a load of old fanny!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

What did VOD do to you on ADO?

You mean apart from her and her other half accusing me of being Stardesk and TTS among others and not taking my posts seriously. Also the vile comments about Sexymama not good Nems, not good at all !
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next