NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 14 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 14 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

deleted a video it was by a Christian

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley ;) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 14 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:10 pm

i only realizes he was a Christian at the end so sorry if that offends the non believers

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Difficult to follow in parts,. quite alot of repitition.

The twin towers and non scrambling interesting.........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 pm

gerber wrote:Difficult to follow in parts,. quite alot of repitition.

I deleted the video because it had a prayer at the end i thought people wouldn't appreciate that , but i did think it was interesting .

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
gerber wrote:Difficult to follow in parts,. quite alot of repitition.

I deleted the video because it had a prayer at the end i thought people wouldn't appreciate that , but i did think it was interesting .

Suggest you put up the link then...... It did have some relevant bits even though very long. Forget about the religiuos bit.......

Some might want to watch and listen....

::D:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Shady wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

So what additional information is it that you think he has access to that would make him change his position so often in just a matter of a day or two?

Laughing

I don't know.But to hazard a guess,Quill is doing what we are all doing to some extent & that is speculating with  the information that do & do not have.

We've all got our theories & mine have changed from time to time.But the most important thing is to keep an open mind.

As a gambling man & at this moment in time I'd bet 50 quid that the plane is in the Indian Ocean where everyone is searching.But I still wouldn't mind a small eachway bet that the plane went down in the south China sea........Who knows?

Why in water, Shady? It seems counter-intuitive if the aircraft was in intelligent, human control when we last could check. What changed their mind; any facts? Or, if it is suggested they lost conscious control, what facts suggest this?

I believe the most responsible kind of speculation we can make must be consistent with the facts as we know them. There are very few reasons why conscious, intelligent humans would fly south to nowhere but a watery grave (e.g. hijacking, physical loss of consciousness, death), and there are no facts to suggest any of these. Excluding Australia, there is no plausible destination in the south Indian Ocean. Ergo: little reason to speculate the aircraft flew south.

The scant facts that we have suggest the plane would land, and thereafter some plan or operation would be carried out--obviously because the plane was intentionally diverted from its original flight plan for some reason. We do have facts to say it was intentional.

It seems to me those are what the facts suggest.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

This guy has a fertile imagination, but offers no facts. I'm betting there's a screenwriter behind all this...and the movie will be out in the fall.  Rolling Eyes 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Quite possibly Quill, but my ears did pop up when he was talking re the twin towers and as he says no aircraft scrambled........

Have been doing some looking he keeps on about Turner.......

this is out there

" http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/394-pat"

Maybe the origins.....

Russia Media: Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 located in Afghanistan Print
Tuesday, 01 April 2014 13:46
April 1, 2014 -- (TRN) -- The Russian media outlet MK.ru is reporting today that Malaysia Airlines flight MH-370 made a hard landing on a rural road southeast of Kandahar, Afghanistan, near the Pakistan Border. According to the report, the passengers and crew are alive.

While the Google translation from the original Russian language is not precise, the MK story says that the Pilots of Flight MH370 did not steal the plane; it was hijacked by unknown persons. This information came from a confidential source inside the Russian security services.

pinch of whatever ::-3:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm

The twin towers conspiracy is old news. The US was so complacent in September 2001 that many errors were committed. NSA Security Analyst was called in by National Security Advisor Connie Rice. He suggested that Al Qaeda might be behind all three acts.

Condoleezza Rice said, Who?? The NSA chief under GWB had never even heard of Al Qaeda.

My point being, we already know the mistakes that were made. We've already heard the conspiracy theories some 10-years ago. This guy is grafting those onto his super theory.

I've heard about the Russian news story about the aircraft landing in Afghanistan. One of the wings was severed or broken in the landing. Another conspiracy theory that cannot be checked.

The guy in this clip merely puts a new front-end on what are otherwise well known, extant conspiracy theories.

The idea of hijacking is plausible. But.....no facts. And, as I said, I think it is more likely the aircraft landed or otherwise ended up on solid ground. To fly the plane into the drink would be irrational.

But all of these theories are beyond the facts, as we presently know them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Hence my pinch of something........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

gerber wrote:Hence my pinch of something........

I will grant you this.  Just as I don't presently believe the aircraft flew south, I also think it is implausible that it flew into the drink.  This does raise questions about why there is so much noise and publicity over these wild goose chases in the south Indian Ocean.

It does suggest a bit of a ruse. But with no facts, it's just speculation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:19 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
scrat wrote:
Thanks  Smile There's so many conspiracies out there, it's hard to know what to believe!

I know. It's certainly a strange one and I'd love to believe that it has actually landed somewhere and all the passengers and crew are still alive but after all this time it really is very unlikely. It's in the drink somewhere I'm sure but where is the burning question. I hope they keep searching.

What evidence do you have that it is in the drink?  That sounds rather like a guess.  If so, based upon what facts?

There is a thin line between speculation and conspiracy theories.  I can speculate too; but all we know of a fact is that the airplane flew north out of the Malacca Strait.  We have no legitimate trace of it since then.

My question all along is: where exactly do we keep searching?  The Malacca Strait?  The Bay of Bengal?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula? The plane had a nearly full tank of gas...draw a circle and give me some suggestions.  But please provide me with some facts.

The plane was under intelligent control when last we observed it.  Give me some facts as to how that changed, if it did.  An aircraft under intelligent control would, presumably, want to land on hard land.  If not, give me some facts as to why not.  There are very few places in the ocean between the Malacca Strait and east Africa that a plane could land.  If I am wrong, give me the facts.  A plane heading due south would be destined to run out of fuel and crash in the water as there is no place to land.  Give me the facts as to why an aircraft under intelligent control would do such a thing.  In sum, there are no facts.

Without facts, we have a hemisphere within which to search, and no idea where to look.  I have nothing but heartfelt sympathy for the families of the victims.  But without facts, where do you wish to tell them you are going to search?  The Bay of Bengal?  The Persian Sea?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula?  Maybe Iran?

You see??  Any one of those ideas is going to be called a conspiracy theory.  ::dunno::  There's a fine line.  Personally, I like what I have been saying all along: there are questions, there are no answers.  Those questions begin at the northern end of the Malacca Strait, where the aircraft disappeared.  We know nothing after that.

I was answering a question asked by someone else what I thought had happened to MH370 and I gave my opinion. And I didn't do what you have been doing throughout this discussion by adding arms and legs to it and buying into the theory that there is a conspiracy and a cover up going on by possibly the US and the UK in that it has ended up Diego Garcia.

It really is that simple Quill.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:55 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What evidence do you have that it is in the drink?  That sounds rather like a guess.  If so, based upon what facts?

There is a thin line between speculation and conspiracy theories.  I can speculate too; but all we know of a fact is that the airplane flew north out of the Malacca Strait.  We have no legitimate trace of it since then.

My question all along is: where exactly do we keep searching?  The Malacca Strait?  The Bay of Bengal?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula? The plane had a nearly full tank of gas...draw a circle and give me some suggestions.  But please provide me with some facts.

The plane was under intelligent control when last we observed it.  Give me some facts as to how that changed, if it did.  An aircraft under intelligent control would, presumably, want to land on hard land.  If not, give me some facts as to why not.  There are very few places in the ocean between the Malacca Strait and east Africa that a plane could land.  If I am wrong, give me the facts.  A plane heading due south would be destined to run out of fuel and crash in the water as there is no place to land.  Give me the facts as to why an aircraft under intelligent control would do such a thing.  In sum, there are no facts.

Without facts, we have a hemisphere within which to search, and no idea where to look.  I have nothing but heartfelt sympathy for the families of the victims.  But without facts, where do you wish to tell them you are going to search?  The Bay of Bengal?  The Persian Sea?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula?  Maybe Iran?

You see??  Any one of those ideas is going to be called a conspiracy theory.  ::dunno::  There's a fine line.  Personally, I like what I have been saying all along: there are questions, there are no answers.  Those questions begin at the northern end of the Malacca Strait, where the aircraft disappeared.  We know nothing after that.

I was answering a question asked by someone else what I thought had happened to MH370 and I gave my opinion. And I didn't do what you have been doing throughout this discussion by adding arms and legs to it and buying into the theory that there is a conspiracy and a cover up going on by possibly the US and the UK in that it has ended up Diego Garcia.

It really is that simple Quill.

I don't know what you mean by "arms and legs."  I have no theory as I've made clear throughout.  I have only questions.

Sass has tried to put words in my mouth, suggesting I hold fast to some theory about Diego Garcia.  But she has failed to come up with any proof.  Diego Garcia is only a possibility.

I have only questions.  To be sure, I have speculated, but that is not subscription to a theory.  That is merely pursuing a line of inquiry.  Diego Garcia?  South Indian Ocean?  Yemen?  Afghanistan?  Those are all conspiracy theories.  They have no basis in fact. You can discuss them, but there are no facts.

You have suggested the plane went into the water.  Others have suggested it has landed.  Others have suggested that it has crashed...or landed in Afghanistan.  Without facts, these are all speculations.

Beyond the Malacca Strait, I have only questions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 am

Oh dear, doing it again, when in doubt lie eh Quill?

You said, on page 2:

I think gerbs is on the right track. Diego Garcia...yes. US authorities...yes. Calm landing on terra firma...yes. The search in the south Indian Ocean is an Easter Egg hunt...dad plants the eggs, and the kids run around thinking the bunny is real.

The only thing we don't know is the end game.

Appears you had answers then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 am

Sassy wrote:Oh dear, doing it again, when in doubt lie eh Quill?

You said, on page 2:

I think gerbs is on the right track.  Diego Garcia...yes.  US authorities...yes.  Calm landing on terra firma...yes.  The search in the south Indian Ocean is an Easter Egg hunt...dad plants the eggs, and the kids run around thinking the bunny is real.

The only thing we don't know is the end game.

Appears you had answers then.

Rolling Eyes 
Bloody hell you are determined to keep stoking this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Now I'm going to misbehave for just a bit & then I'll be a good boy again.

What worries me is that if the Australians did spot any wreckage or even if they found the black box,would they even know what they were looking at?

I mean,they're as thick as shit & twice as stupid & would probably mistake an aircraft wing for a surf board......& some hoon would even try to ride it.

I can just see it now on some beach on Oz....'Struth mate.Look at the size of that surf board mate.Must be 40feet long.And it's got some cool markings on it.....MH370.....mate'.

And any washed up bodies would be cannibalized by Mick Crocodile Dundee & Skip-Fucking-ee.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

That's it,naughty bit over with.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 14 Sentry11

INTERGALACTIC SENTRY 459.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Posts that are obviously engineered to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).

That's an interesting rule!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Catman wrote:
Posts that are obviously engineered to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion).  

That's an interesting rule!

Yes it is isn't it? But it doesn't seem to apply to you.

Is that because you're homosexual & are allowed to get away with things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

What worries me is that if the Australians did spot any wreckage or even if they found the black box,would they even know what they were looking at?

I mean,they're as thick as shit & twice as stupid & would probably mistake an aircraft wing for a surf board......& some hoon would even try to ride it.

I can just see it now on some beach on Oz....'Struth mate.Look at the size of that surf board mate.Must be 40feet long.And it's got some cool markings on it.....MH370.....mate'.

And any washed up bodies would be cannibalized by Mick Crocodile Dundee & Skip-Fucking-ee.

Hello Shady.

So you've got it in for the Australians. Well, I'm none too fond of the Italians, so I should be tolerant of your little peccadillos. But I have a reason for my feelings about Italians.

Living closer to Australia than any of y'all, we Californians have a lot of them living among our community and are quite fond of them. Also, Kiwis. Aussies are among the best and brightest fellows around. But that's just my opinion. I guess you were hurt somewhere along the line, to haves those feelings about them.

Getting back to the black box, I think everyone is going to have a hard time recognizing it. If a black box washes up on any shoreline, no lay person could read it. They might identify it correctly enough, but they wouldn't know how to decipher it, would they? Without the actual wreckage, solidly identified, it could be from any aircraft.

So I don't think that issue is endemic to Oz.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Hello Shady.

So you've got it in for the Australians.  Well, I'm none too fond of the Italians, so I should be tolerant of your little peccadillos.  But I have a reason for my feelings about Italians.

Living closer to Australia than any of y'all, we Californians have a lot of them living among our community and are quite fond of them.  Also, Kiwis.  Aussies are among the best and brightest fellows around.  But that's just my opinion.  I guess you were hurt somewhere along the line, to haves those feelings about them.

Getting back to the black box, I think everyone is going to have a hard time recognizing it.  If a black box washes up on any shoreline, no lay person could read it.  They might identify it correctly enough, but they wouldn't know how to decipher it, would they?  Without the actual wreckage, solidly identified, it could be from any aircraft.

Quill I appreciate that America is a young country & humour hasn't evolved there yet.But it will do one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hello Shady.

So you've got it in for the Australians.  Well, I'm none too fond of the Italians, so I should be tolerant of your little peccadillos.  But I have a reason for my feelings about Italians.

Living closer to Australia than any of y'all, we Californians have a lot of them living among our community and are quite fond of them.  Also, Kiwis.  Aussies are among the best and brightest fellows around.  But that's just my opinion.  I guess you were hurt somewhere along the line, to haves those feelings about them.

Getting back to the black box, I think everyone is going to have a hard time recognizing it.  If a black box washes up on any shoreline, no lay person could read it.  They might identify it correctly enough, but they wouldn't know how to decipher it, would they?  Without the actual wreckage, solidly identified, it could be from any aircraft.

Quill I appreciate that America is a young country & humour hasn't evolved there yet.But it will do one day.

Ha, ha, ha....believe me, Shady, you don't want me to comment on that attempt at humour, regardless of what evolutionary stage it is at. Laughing  Laughing 

Back to the point I am making...most of the world will not be satisfied at this stage, with the hauling in of a black box. They will need to produce the wreckage.

Which raises questions of why they have selected the south Indian Ocean in which to lose this aircraft. Haven't they more-or-less preordained their excuse when the wreckage cannot be salvaged? The bottom is 15,000-feet.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hello Shady.

Shady I don't often agree with you so I wont disappoint you this time because vaya  (yeah an Aussie) and Ben are capable of  throwing shit at us poms and  owt they get back is taken on the chin and the banter continues.  Alas we have come across a couple of  overseas posters that see such posts as libellous  and personal insults. Now that's our problem that we have to deal with and should not be considered the norm'.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Shady wrote:

Shady I don't often agree with you so I wont disappoint you this time because vaya  (yeah an Aussie) and Ben are capable of  throwing shit at us poms and  owt they get back is taken on the chin and the banter continues.  Alas we have come across a couple of  overseas posters that see such posts as libellous  and personal insults. Now that's our problem that we have to deal with and should not be considered the norm'.

So you have actually agreed with me some where along the line.....There's hope for you yet Stephen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Shady wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

So you have actually agreed with me some where along the line.....snip

Hmmmm ! that's a scary thought  Shocked  affraid   ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Shady wrote:

So you have actually agreed with me some where along the line.....snip

If you knew me in person Stephen we'd probably get on well together.It's just that on these forums people don't always articulate themselves so well & there is so much misunderstanding of the meaning of posts as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Shady wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

If you knew me in person Stephen we'd probably get on well together.It's just that on these forums people don't always articulate themselves so well & there is so much misunderstanding of the meaning of posts as well.

Now that's something we can agree on. That's the nature of the beast with these  sort of forums I'm afraid, some people  can take them a bit too seriously.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Shady wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

So you have actually agreed with me some where along the line.....There's hope for you yet Stephen.

Shady, you are loosing your touch, that's two of us who have agreed with you. Do you think old age is mellowing you?  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14