NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 13 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 13 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 13 7525437d

Well that response was related to you trying sell morality as a faith-based statement when you wrote this;

It doesn't fit, Irn Bru. I proved how you are essentially making moral statements; I did so by recasting your own paragraph into a Christianity argument, showing how it fits. The point being that I am only making a factual statement. You are the one who is trying to contort the whole thing into a moral argument--accusation, in fact.

It won't work because I won't bite. I as much as said that, by pointing up what you are doing.

Irn Bru wrote:Stuff all that crap and just do the right thing and keep searching. Get on that plane and get out there to Kuala Lumpur and Beijing and read that out to the families and tell them there is no hope and it's all gone. How do you think that will go down?

Laughing

It won't be good

"Good?" "Right thing?" "Tell the families?" "No hope?" All gone?" "How do you think that will go down?" "It won't be good?" You're still in a subjective discussion, giving the facts the slant of morality.

My position is: It is what it is. It most likely ain't gonna change. And if by chance something positive turns up, I'll be delighted. But as of now, it is what it is.  ::dunno:: 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 13 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:50 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2610035/MH370-landed-not-crashed-Indian-Ocean.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 am

Mail OnLine wrote:The Malaysian-led investigation team, along with experts from Inmarsat and the UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch, had to rely on an Inmarsat communications satellite, which did not provide any definite details, including the aircraft's direction, altitude and speed.

I've been waiting for it. We'll see.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 am

The Indian ocean was a red herring.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 13 7525437d

Well that response was related to you trying sell morality as a faith-based statement when you wrote this;

It doesn't fit, Irn Bru.  I proved how you are essentially making moral statements; I did so by recasting your own paragraph into a Christianity argument, showing how it fits.  The point being that I am only making a factual statement.  You are the one who is trying to contort the whole thing into a moral argument--accusation, in fact.

It won't work because I won't bite.  I as much as said that, by pointing up what you are doing.

Irn Bru wrote:Stuff all that crap and just do the right thing and keep searching. Get on that plane and get out there to Kuala Lumpur and Beijing and read that out to the families and tell them there is no hope and it's all gone. How do you think that will go down?

Laughing

It won't be good

"Good?"  "Right thing?"  "Tell the families?"  "No hope?"  All gone?"  "How do you think that will go down?"  "It won't be good?"  You're still in a subjective discussion, giving the facts the slant of morality.

My position is: It is what it is.  It most likely ain't gonna change.  And if by chance something positive turns up, I'll be delighted.  But as of now, it is what it is.   ::dunno:: 

So go on Quill, tell me what factual statements you are prepared to stand behind relative to MH370 and how they affect the families of those who want the search to go on? You said there is no hope and it's all gone so what is factual about that?
Coming out with all that guff about morality and how it is a faith-based statement and is just a Christian thing is just nonsense. Maybe the bible punchers would go for that but it does nothing for those that cling to hope without relying on god to deliver them the answer.
It is how it is but it's not that long ago that you were pushing the conspiracy theory that it possibly landed at Diego Garcia so what's changed?
You've given up now but others haven't and so they shouldn't because the right thing to do is to continue searching. Do you disagree with that?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
Mail OnLine wrote:The Malaysian-led investigation team, along with experts from Inmarsat and the UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch, had to rely on an Inmarsat communications satellite, which did not provide any definite details, including the aircraft's direction, altitude and speed.

I've been waiting for it.  We'll see.

Why wait? You've already given up all hope.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've been waiting for it.  We'll see.

Why wait? You've already given up all hope.

All I've said of a factual nature is, It is what it is.  

As I've also said, subjectively: I'll be delighted if we find out something more.  In the meantime, it's a fact that we have nothing more.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It doesn't fit, Irn Bru.  I proved how you are essentially making moral statements; I did so by recasting your own paragraph into a Christianity argument, showing how it fits.  The point being that I am only making a factual statement.  You are the one who is trying to contort the whole thing into a moral argument--accusation, in fact.

It won't work because I won't bite.  I as much as said that, by pointing up what you are doing.

"Good?"  "Right thing?"  "Tell the families?"  "No hope?"  All gone?"  "How do you think that will go down?"  "It won't be good?"  You're still in a subjective discussion, giving the facts the slant of morality.

My position is: It is what it is.  It most likely ain't gonna change.  And if by chance something positive turns up, I'll be delighted.  But as of now, it is what it is.   ::dunno:: 

So go on Quill, tell me what factual statements you are prepared to stand behind relative to MH370 and how they affect the families of those who want the search to go on? You said there is no hope and it's all gone so what is factual about that?
Coming out with all that guff about morality and how it is a faith-based statement and is just a Christian thing is just nonsense. Maybe the bible punchers would go for that but it does nothing for those that cling to hope without relying on god to deliver them the answer.
It is how it is but it's not that long ago that you were pushing the conspiracy theory that it possibly landed at Diego Garcia so what's changed?
You've given up now but others haven't and so they shouldn't because the right thing to do is to continue searching. Do you disagree with that?

I agree that the facts are that we know very little.  We have no idea where that airliner went after the Malacca Strait, which was early in it's journey. Point is, it had nearly full fuel tanks. It could have gone anywhere from Eastern Europe to the South Indian Ocean. We know so little.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:51 am

Well, that's a change of heart from:

'Two things make me suspicious. One, Diego Garcia is practically the only feasible landing place for flight 370.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, that's a change of heart from:

'Two things make me suspicious.  One, Diego Garcia is practically the only feasible landing place for flight 370.'

That post was one of speculation; it hypothesizes that: (1) the aircraft was under intelligent control, (2) it wanted to avoid detection, and (3) it landed rather than ditching into the sea.

I still agree with it if you operate under those preconditions.  It would be difficult to dispute.  If your wish is to land the aircraft, without anyone seeing it, given the plane's last known position, Diego Garcia is your place.

But speculation is not knowing.  The only thing we know is that Flight MH 370 flew northward following the Malacca Strait, and disappeared when it emerged at the mouth of the Bay of Bengal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

The theory regarding MH370 being in DG has been explored & is almost certainly untrue.

The main reasons being are that both the UK & US governments would know that the aircraft was there,which would mean that they were culpable in a cover up.Additionally,one or both governments would have had to give permission for the plane to land there & then it's location kept secret.

Additionally,there are loads of service personnel there from more than one country,type of service & rank.And by now,at least one of them would have blabbed something to the outside world about the funny looking plane hidden in a hanger.

If the plane & passengers had been abducted by our government & taken to DG then hopefully they haven't executed the 200 odd passengers.And if they are captive on the islands,again at least one serviceman/woman would have blabbed.

The Chinese also have excellent satellites which would provide areal views of the islands air strip etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Shady wrote:

The theory regarding MH370 being in DG has been explored & is almost certainly untrue.

The main reasons being are that both the UK & US governments would know that the aircraft was there,which would mean that they were culpable in a cover up.Additionally,one or both governments would have had to give permission for the plane to land there & then it's location kept secret.

Additionally,there are loads of service personnel there from more than one country,type of service & rank.And by now,at least one of them would have blabbed something to the outside world about the funny looking plane hidden in a hanger.

If the plane & passengers had been abducted by our government & taken to DG then hopefully they haven't executed the 200 odd passengers.And if they are captive on the islands,again at least one serviceman/woman would have blabbed.

The Chinese also have excellent satellites which would provide areal views of the islands air strip etc.

Correct, Shady...unless the US and UK were involved.

But I have dismissed the possibility because a western enterprise of that magnitude would be too risky in terms of world opinion.

But, who knows. Someone killed JFK, and that got a lot of attention too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

But I have dismissed the possibility because a western enterprise of that magnitude would be too risky in terms of world opinion.

But, who knows.  Someone killed JFK, and that got a lot of attention too.

I'll be honest Quill,when I first heard of the so called southern route or flight path,DG did cross my mind.Certainly the airstrip there is big enough for a 777 as far larger military aircraft use DG.

But I quickly knocked that notion on the head unless the plane had landed there following an emergency.Somewhere along the line (sorry to be so vague)a pal suggested that there must be something or someone really 'good'on the aircraft to warrant a hijacking by our government or yours.

And if my memory serves me correctly,there were Chinese nationals onboard which would have upset the Chinese government just a tad & would have placed the planet on a war footing.

Following my return to the UK a few days ago,my missus told me that there had been no mention of substantial military movements in response to MH370 reported in the press.Well I can tell you that there was quite a lot of military movement worldwide.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But, who knows.  Someone killed JFK, and that got a lot of attention too.

I'll be honest Quill,when I first heard of the so called southern route or flight path,DG did cross my mind.Certainly the airstrip there is big enough for a 777 as far larger military aircraft use DG.

But I quickly knocked that notion on the head unless the plane had landed there following an emergency.Somewhere along the line (sorry to be so vague)a pal suggested that there must be something or someone really 'good'on the aircraft to warrant a hijacking by our government or yours.

And if my memory serves me correctly,there were Chinese nationals onboard which would have upset the Chinese government just a tad & would have placed the planet on a war footing.

Following my return to the UK a few days ago,my missus told me that there had been no mention of substantial military movements in response to MH370 reported in the press.Well I can tell you that there was quite a lot of military movement worldwide.

Admiral

The military movement worldwide ..................... Could that also be the converging of the best warships and subs in the world in the general area of DG..... on the pretext of looking for a downed plane in the sea.......and the aircraft with all the listening devices
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Shady wrote:I'll be honest Quill,when I first heard of the so called southern route or flight path,DG did cross my mind.Certainly the airstrip there is big enough for a 777 as far larger military aircraft use DG.

I'm only assessing what we know for sure, Shady.  That is (1) the aircraft was under intelligent control when it flew up the Malacca Strait; (2)  Humans are not aquatic, so they would prefer to land on hard terrain wherever, provided they were still in control; (3) The humans in control wanted to hide the whereabouts of the aircraft, as evidenced by turning off the transponder and obscuring the ACARS; and (4) I know of no facts that would have changed any of the above.

Now, put the pieces together, and you have DG.  People can rightly say that if it landed on DG, it would have been known by now; but that is even more true of any other place that plane set down.  

In a confusing situation, it helps to line up your ducks.  That's all I'm doing.

@ Tommy--I agree, the south Indian Ocean looks like a red herring.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Consensus appears to be ahappening......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:13 pm

What if the UK and US governments are involved but are not saying anything at the moment because it's necessary to keep quiet for whatever reason?
Who knows what their reason may be?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:16 pm

gerber wrote:
Shady wrote:

Admiral

The military movement worldwide .....................  Could that also be the converging of the best warships and subs in the world in the general area of DG..... on the pretext of looking for a downed plane in the sea.......and the aircraft with all the listening devices

Good evening Gerber.

I don't believe that any vessel or aircraft sent to the Indian Ocean are was sent there on a pretext of anything.As far as I know,the searches that have been reported are genuine.

Let me come in from a different angle.....When I said that there was quite a lot of military movement,I didn't mean in the terms of hundreds of tanks & other military hardware that could be used in an invasion force.

It was more a movement of people & smaller equipment.

I personally had absolutely no involvement in the physical search for the plane as I,with others were placed in a military base & told to wait.Additionally,my little group had virtually no access to the news/outside world.So you probably knew more of what was happening than we did & now I'm playing catch up with the news.

Now I don't like to get involved with conspiracy theories (but they can be a laugh) but since I've come home,there's been something playing on my mind....& i don't know why.....& that is IRAN!

Having spoken with the missus,she says that to her knowledge there has been no mention of or from Iran during the whole crisis.And if I was to attach any credence to any of the many conspiracy theories,some kind of Iranian involvement wouldn't surprise me.

Having said that,I accept that I am probably completely wrong.

One more thing before I forget,I've read that the plane may have gone down into the Mallacca Straights.Well I find that highly unlikely because it's one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world.In fact it's like the English channel just off Dover.Packed with shipping so I can't believe that an aircraft could have crashed into the sea there without being seen or wreckage being found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:I'll be honest Quill,when I first heard of the so called southern route or flight path,DG did cross my mind.Certainly the airstrip there is big enough for a 777 as far larger military aircraft use DG.

I'm only assessing what we know for sure, Shady.  That is (1) the aircraft was under intelligent control when it flew up the Malacca Strait; (2)  Humans are not aquatic, so they would prefer to land on hard terrain wherever, provided they were still in control; (3) The humans in control wanted to hide the whereabouts of the aircraft, as evidenced by turning off the transponder and obscuring the ACARS; and (4) I know of no facts that would have changed any of the above.

Now, put the pieces together, and you have DG.  People can rightly say that if it landed on DG, it would have been known by now; but that is even more true of any other place that plane set down.  

In a confusing situation, it helps to line up your ducks.  That's all I'm doing.

Quill,the Indian Ocean had better not be a red herring for the Australian government especially,because they have insinuated strongly that the pings were from MH370.

That's one of the reasons why me & my lot were sent home....on the basis that the search was as good as over because the black box had almost certainly been found.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Shady

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-al-expert-iran-likely-involved-in-mh-370/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:Shady

Thanks Eddie.I'll give that a read now.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Shady wrote:

Thanks Eddie.I'll give that a read now.

I just read it, seems a likely scenario shady  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Eddie what's the story on the guys legs? They're the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill,the Indian Ocean had better not be a red herring for the Australian government especially,because they have insinuated strongly that the pings were from MH370.

That's one of the reasons why me & my lot were sent home....on the basis that the search was as good as over because the black box had almost certainly been found.

Thanks you Shady, sense at last. Quill has been doing a lot of back peddling over the last couple of pages, but he was absolutely sure the search was a cover up and said so frequently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Thanks you Shady, sense at last.   Quill has been doing a lot of back peddling over the last couple of pages, but he was absolutely sure the search was a cover up and said so frequently.

Good evening Sassy.

Well maybe Quill is right & the search is a cover up but I don't get the impression of a cover up in progress regarding the search.

I mean,if that plane is not in Davey Jones'locker in the Indian Ocean then there is gonna be a whole load of egg on the Australian governments face.If there was real doubt about the source of the pings then they should have said so & not beefed up the voracity of the pings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Thanks you Shady, sense at last.   Quill has been doing a lot of back peddling over the last couple of pages, but he was absolutely sure the search was a cover up and said so frequently.

Good evening Sassy.

Well maybe Quill is right & the search is a cover up but I don't get the impression of a cover up in progress regarding the search.

I mean,if that plane is not in Davey Jones'locker in the Indian Ocean then there is gonna be a whole load of egg on the Australian governments face.If there was real doubt about the source of the pings then they should have said so & not beefed up the voracity of the pings.

Have been trying to point out that all these Governments would not be spending millions and lending ships and planes etc if they had not had a good basis to go on, and the Australian Government in particular would not be confirming the pings if they didn't honestly think so, because, as you say, they'd be left with a large amount of egg on their faces and very depleted bank balance for f.... all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:31 am

Original Quill wrote:

Quill, are you saying that the DG conspiracy theory is back on the agenda again? Remember, you were buying into that at first and then you were claiming that you dismissed it and now you seem to be saying that DG conspiracy theory is a distinct possibility?

I'm just trying to have a productive discussion on this but it's difficult when you say that you have no theories and you keep changing your position.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill, are you saying that the DG conspiracy theory is back on the agenda again? Remember, you were buying into that at first and then you were claiming that you dismissed it and now you seem to be saying that DG conspiracy theory is a distinct possibility?

I'm just trying to have a productive discussion on this but it's difficult when you say that you have no theories and you keep changing your position.

More like Quill is monitoring the situation & responding accordingly...As we all are.

It's common sense to assess changing information in a dynamic situation & respond with new ideas & plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 am

Shady wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

More like Quill is monitoring the situation & responding accordingly...As we all are.

It's common sense to assess changing information in a dynamic situation & respond with new ideas & plans.

So what additional information is it that you think he has access to that would make him change his position so often in just a matter of a day or two?

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Shady wrote:

So what additional information is it that you think he has access to that would make him change his position so often in just a matter of a day or two?

Laughing
Hi Irn,

Someone has mentioned somewhere that this aircraft can be disabled and flown by a bod on terra ferma, do you know if this is even possible?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 am

scrat wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Shady wrote:

Laughing
Hi Irn,

Someone has mentioned somewhere that this aircraft can be disabled and flown by a bod on terra ferma, do you know if this is even possible?

Hi there Scrat, good to hear from you again. Impossible I would say and I've never heard of any technology that could do that at the moment

I would dismiss that and put it in the category of fantasy.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:
scrat wrote:
Hi Irn,

Hi there Scrat, good to hear from you again. Impossible I would say and I've never heard of any technology that could do that at the moment

Thanks  Smile There's so many conspiracies out there, it's hard to know what to believe!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 am

scrat wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
scrat wrote:
Hi Irn,

Thanks  Smile There's so many conspiracies out there, it's hard to know what to believe!

I know. It's certainly a strange one and I'd love to believe that it has actually landed somewhere and all the passengers and crew are still alive but after all this time it really is very unlikely. It's in the drink somewhere I'm sure but where is the burning question. I hope they keep searching.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:10 am

Irn Bru wrote:
scrat wrote:

I know. It's certainly a strange one and I'd love to believe that it has actually landed somewhere and all the passengers and crew are still alive but after all this time it really is very unlikely. It's in the drink somewhere I'm sure but where is the burning question. I hope they keep searching.
They must keep searching, human lives have been lost and the families deserve an explanation.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 am

scrat wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

They must keep searching, human lives have been lost and the families deserve an explanation.

Couldn't agree more. It could take them an awful long time though, they knew were the french one went down, got bodies etc within days, still took them 2 years to find the black box and find out what actually happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:30 am

Irn Bru wrote:
scrat wrote:

What evidence do you have that it is in the drink?  That sounds rather like a guess.  If so, based upon what facts?

There is a thin line between speculation and conspiracy theories.  I can speculate too; but all we know of a fact is that the airplane flew north out of the Malacca Strait.  We have no legitimate trace of it since then.

My question all along is: where exactly do we keep searching?  The Malacca Strait?  The Bay of Bengal?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula? The plane had a nearly full tank of gas...draw a circle and give me some suggestions.  But please provide me with some facts.

The plane was under intelligent control when last we observed it.  Give me some facts as to how that changed, if it did.  An aircraft under intelligent control would, presumably, want to land on hard land.  If not, give me some facts as to why not.  There are very few places in the ocean between the Malacca Strait and east Africa that a plane could land.  If I am wrong, give me the facts.  A plane heading due south would be destined to run out of fuel and crash in the water as there is no place to land.  Give me the facts as to why an aircraft under intelligent control would do such a thing.  In sum, there are no facts.

Without facts, we have a hemisphere within which to search, and no idea where to look.  I have nothing but heartfelt sympathy for the families of the victims.  But without facts, where do you wish to tell them you are going to search?  The Bay of Bengal?  The Persian Sea?  Diego Garcia?  The east coast of Africa?  The Arabian peninsula?  Maybe Iran?

You see??  Any one of those ideas is going to be called a conspiracy theory.  ::dunno::  There's a fine line.  Personally, I like what I have been saying all along: there are questions, there are no answers.  Those questions begin at the northern end of the Malacca Strait, where the aircraft disappeared. We know nothing after that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 am

Apart from them hearing the black box of course. Is your conspiracy theory that the Australian Government would say they could hear it when they couldn't? That would be a very dangerous thing for a government to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:46 am

Sassy wrote:Apart from them hearing the black box of course.   Is your conspiracy theory that the Australian Government would say they could hear it when they couldn't?   That would be a very dangerous thing for a government to do.

I have no conspiracy theory. What black box?? What has the Australian government found? I haven't heard of anything.

Sassy, you don't read. You don't reason. You are a waste of time to those who do. Go to bed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 am

What? Oh well, there's ignorance for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:00 am

Sassy wrote:What?   Oh well, there's ignorance for you.

Go to bed, sassy. That cheap wine will ill-serve you in the morning. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 am

I've been to bed you silly old fool, now up having a coffee preparing to start my day. I vary rarely drink, alcohol in quantity is not a good idea, especially after chemo, and if you want to get yourself better. Now go play with you zimmer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 am

Shady wrote:Eddie what's the story on the guys legs? They're the same.

Not sure I think it's where one photo overlaps the other??  confused 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks Eddie.

have you read the comments. Someone seems to have been studying the two photos re legs in great detail. Reckons they are photoshopped or something similar.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:47 pm

" Military radar in Malaysia did track an unidentified aircraft as it flew across the country's airspace after MH370 lost contact with ground control, it was revealed today.
Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak said the military's radar tracked what is believed to have been the Malaysian Airlines plane after it had turned back while on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8.
'The military radar, the primary radar, has some capability,' Mr Najib said.
'It tracked an aircraft which did a turn back but they were not sure, exactly sure, whether it was MH370.
The report has already been sent to the United Nations' International Civil Aviation Organization but not made public.
Mr Razak told CNN: 'I have directed an internal investigation team of experts to look at the report, and there is a likelihood that next week we could release the report.'
He later confirmed it will be released next week, CNN reported.
Despite seven weeks passing since the Malaysia Airlines jet vanished, Mr Razak declined to say outright that it had been lost for good - 'out of respect' for grieving families.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612487/Report-missing-jet-MH370-released-week-Malaysian-PM-makes-surprise-announcement-relatives-cling-hope-not-destroyed.html#ixzz2ztj2I5xH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Even the Malaysians don't think it is down in the sea for definate. Anyone smell a fish ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

What makes you think they don't think it is in the sea from that Gerbs. That actually confirms the direction they said it was going in.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Sassy wrote:What makes you think they don't think it is in the sea from that Gerbs.   That actually confirms the direction they said it was going in.

I think they all know something and are under brief not to divulge

It was tracked flying over Malaysia............ Amazing this has just surfaced... He refuses to confirm it is lost out of sympathy with the relatives......... They want concrete evidence, not speculation

The tracking is not speculation and his refusal............... I am good at maths and 4=4 = 36
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 pm

It landed but where are the people ?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:It landed but where are the people ?

Being held as hostage for who knows what........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:35 pm

gerber wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:It landed but where are the people ?

Being held as hostage for who knows what........
yep i knew all that searching was a smoke screen never believed a word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Shady wrote:

Laughing

I don't know.But to hazard a guess,Quill is doing what we are all doing to some extent & that is speculating with  the information that we do & do not have.

We've all got our theories & mine have changed from time to time.But the most important thing is to keep an open mind.

As a gambling man & at this moment in time I'd bet 50 quid that the plane is in the Indian Ocean where everyone is searching.But I still wouldn't mind a small eachway bet that the plane went down in the south China sea........Who knows?

Last edited by Shady on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next