NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

+7
Raggamuffin
Cass
SEXY MAMA
eddie
Ben Reilly
David
Eilzel
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ? Empty IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Hi all ,

I have known a few of you on here for a few years now and i have argued with most at some point, I just wonder can we all put the past behind us and get along , life is too short to keep bickering and it really isn't good for any of us , unless of course you enjoy a good argument lol 

I just think about how nice it would be without the threads being full of us all calling each other names and swearing at each other. 

We are all people from different back grounds and some different religions ,but we are all living on the same planet and is it really worth all the arguments we might not be here tomorrow we don't know what is around the corner not wanting to sound gloomy , but we don't know and i for one just want to be happy . 

I realized how wonderful life is today when my gorgeous little grandson walked in during tea time, my heart filled with love for him and i thought myself , wow life is so good . 

love and peace everyone what do you all think ?

:heart30:

Back to top Go down

IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ? Empty Re: IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:38 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Hi all ,

I have known a few of you on here for a few years now and i have argued with most at some point, I just wonder can we all put the past behind us and get along , life is too short to keep bickering and it really isn't good for any of us , unless of course you enjoy a good argument lol 

I just think about how nice it would be without the threads being full of us all calling each other names and swearing at each other. 

We are all people from different back grounds and some different religions ,but we are all living on the same planet and is it really worth all the arguments we might not be here tomorrow we don't know what is around the corner not wanting to sound gloomy , but we don't know and i for one just want to be happy . 

I realized how wonderful life is today when my gorgeous little grandson walked in during tea time, my heart filled with love for him and i thought myself , wow life is so good . 

You saw what happened when I tried civilities with your brain dead prick of a husband- it doesn't work Dibs, and you know it  Evil or Very Mad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ? Empty Re: IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:41 pm

It never does lol and never has for seven years lol
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:44 pm

I've called for this for over a year now -- it sometimes gets better for a while, but not for very long.

Personally I'm the type who can get upset with you and three hours later it's forgotten; I've always been that way. Grudges aren't worth it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I've called for this for over a year now -- it sometimes gets better for a while, but not for very long.

Personally I'm the type who can get upset with you and three hours later it's forgotten; I've always been that way. Grudges aren't worth it.
Me too i forgive very quickly and move on , its when the arguing is carried on and on and on its like a snow ball effect .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I've called for this for over a year now -- it sometimes gets better for a while, but not for very long.

Me too i forgive very quickly and move on , its when the arguing is carried on and on and on its like a snow ball effect .

Another practical concern here is that this site is meant for everyone's enjoyment -- and I don't think anybody enjoys reading page after page of fighting.

A little consideration for others would go a long way on that front.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:52 pm

i agree Ben , i can't believe a lot of us have been bickering for 7 years .
It's time we all really did move on and forgive and forget .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Another practical concern here is that this site is meant for everyone's enjoyment -- and I don't think anybody enjoys reading page after page of fighting.

The Bull shit thread springs to mind  Evil or Very Mad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Quite. Why do you think I changed the thread title to the Bullshit thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Quite.  Why do you think I changed the thread title to the Bullshit thread...

Haha I had noticed- sensible move tbh  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm very forgiving and there's no one here I won't, or don't, speak to.
Except Cass, because of the whole cookie saga  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:31 pm

COOKIES I am hungry lol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  cheers cheers 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 pm

David wrote:COOKIES I am hungry lol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  cheers cheers 

Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Well I was humouring the IT expert LOL  ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

well i am ready to move on and i forgive anyone who has called thick evil devil worshipper or whatever else , forgiven and forgotten ,

can't do this fighting all the time life is too good and i won't waste time arguing about silly things ..

but this is not a licence for you lot who don't want to move on i can't promise i won't stick up for myself if you go too far Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:00 pm

IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:02 pm

victorisnotamused wrote: IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

NO!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:24 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Hi all ,

the gays don't want peace they want their own way. like spoiled kids really... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 pm

victorisnotamused wrote: IS THERE ANY WAY WE CAN ALL GET ALONG AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND US ?

NO!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS X
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:30 pm

see they don't want peace...they never will they just want people to think being gay is normal...

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

NO!

Ah f off

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

NO!

Ah f off

You have to admit, this thread has brought out the funny side. VOD desperately trying for peace, HB shit stirring as much as he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Ah f off

You have to admit, this thread has brought out the funny side.   VOD desperately trying for peace, HB shit stirring as much as he can.

Nothing changes eh....

Its true what they say, you can change your habit not your personality.........

Evil or Very Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

there will never be peace in the world...until the last would be emperor/king/PM/whatever is hung with the guts of the last priest/mullah/pastor/rabbi/whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:there will never be peace in the world...until the last would be emperor/king/PM/whatever is hung with the guts of the last priest/mullah/pastor/rabbi/whatever
does that include druids too vic ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:14 pm

it wasn't meant to be funny but anyway i did try

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:there will never be peace in the world...until the last would be emperor/king/PM/whatever is hung with the guts of the last priest/mullah/pastor/rabbi/whatever

There would be peace in the world if we all JUDGED ourselves instead of others.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:16 pm

VOD(original) wrote:it wasn't meant to be funny but anyway i did try

yes you did try love and it was very noble but peace only comes when people want it and they just don't want the peace...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:18 pm

After reading the rest of your posts in this thread, if VOD really wants peace she needs to leave you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Sassy wrote:After reading the rest of your posts in this thread, if VOD really wants peace she needs to leave you lol

lol if she wants peace she should leave this forum.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:26 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
does that include druids too vic ?

the majority of druids DONT have priests....we dont need them.....we are, individually sufficient......
those that have "priests" are not "true" druids in the traditional sense
the druids of the past tthat had priests have gone, and are irrecoverable...the ones today with priests are "reconstructions"
ONLY the so called "hedge" druids remain of the true and ancient practice...

so the druid priests can be included for me......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 pm

But to be fair ...I'd personally stick just with the abrahamic faiths.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:After reading the rest of your posts in this thread, if VOD really wants peace she needs to leave you lol

Oh PLEASE...and you too........

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

Oh PLEASE...and you too........

If only............
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:47 pm

what a pity people don't want to get on with each other, perhaps if we had a lawyer they could sort out all the problems in here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 pm

The only way the problem here will be sorted would be a dose of DDT.....for YOU.
insect....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:The only way the problem here will be sorted would be a dose of DDT.....for YOU.
insect....

now now thats not very mother earth druidic is it...love life and all that.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:22 pm

you have a strange idea of what druids are about.....you ascribe wiccan ideals and ideas, mixed up with gaian ideas

druids are far harsher than that.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 am

eddie wrote:I'm very forgiving and there's no one here I won't, or don't, speak to.
Except Cass, because of the whole cookie saga  Evil or Very Mad 

Yaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn......sorry did you say something?

Maybe I should send you PINK cookies

Xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:44 am

David!!!! Stoppit......you'll only encourage her....you know what she's like

Alors, un verre de rose s'il vous plait garcon rapidement.......mercy buckets xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 am

sass forum life is not real life, i have a great life and its peaceful, this thread was a mistake i should never have made i just thought it might work.

Lez ruined it straight away when he came on and called my husband which i ignored and tried to still keep it nice , maybe people don't want to be nice and even leave the past behind , not saying this about you by the way .

I might ask Ben to delete his thread as it just hasn't worked .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 am

Dibs, it's the hypocrisy I hate. You tried this before and I even said I would start being civil with your husband until he reverted to type. And I did. And you saw the result.

Tell me if I'm lying there?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 am

Eilzel wrote:Dibs, it's the hypocrisy I hate. You tried this before and I even said I would start being civil with your husband until he reverted to type. And I did. And you saw the result.

I did and you did , but this was a different day week and i thought it was a good idea but the first insult was from you Lez .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Dibs, it's the hypocrisy I hate. You tried this before and I even said I would start being civil with your husband until he reverted to type. And I did. And you saw the result.

I did and you did , but this was a different day week and i thought it was a good idea but the first insult was from you Lez .

It was I never said otherwise- but I can't be arsed with the charade now Dibs, we all know where it will lead to- I KNOW your husband will NOT be able to avoid digs at me over my sexuality, so why should I or anybody else humour him?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

Lez why is it always about your sexuality ?
We could be offended every moment of the day because our faith is being constantly ridiculed by you , you call us stupid you say we worship an imaginary God, you even took the piss about the voting thread by agreeing with another poster that those who believe are not capable of voting , why would that make a difference, i didn't say we shouldn't have a gay prime minister did i , in fact i said it didn't matter what his/her sexuality as long as the job got done right , do you not see these things Lez that i and my husband have tried to be civilized and you and others just don't want to . It works both ways .
Look how you and others have taken the piss out of BigAndy on the thread which eddie made asking if he has been banned, you all have had a laugh at his expense and he isn't here to defend himself but that's okay because the fun is on someone else and that's fine .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:05 am

VOD(original) wrote:Lez why is it always about your sexuality ?
We could be offended every moment of the day because our faith is being constantly ridiculed by you , you call us stupid you say we worship an imaginary God, you even took the piss about the voting thread by agreeing with another poster that those who believe are not capable of voting , why would that make a difference, i didn't say we shouldn't have a gay prime minister did i , in fact i said it didn't matter what his/her sexuality as long as the job got done right , do you not see these things Lez that i and my husband have tried to be civilized and you and others just don't want to . It works both ways .
Look how you and others have taken the piss out of BigAndy on the thread which eddie made asking if he has been banned, you all have had a laugh at his expense and he isn't here to defend himself but that's okay because the fun is on someone else and that's fine .

I don't know why, ask GIG, I made a post on the 1945 vs 2013 thread and your husband jumped in (I hadn't responded to him to begin with) with a comment like "well we all know you are biased" or some such thing- he does this often and constantly makes everything about my sexuality. I don't- he does- or do you 'not noticed' that?  Rolling Eyes 

Again also wrong is you saying your husband have tried- he never has as YOU admitted yourself when I tried, as you said it was thrown back with typical lack of grace.

So stop with the ignorance Dibs, it is grating- I'll be civil with you from now on because in spite of you defending that poisonous toad I actually still have time for you- but he can rot in hell (where dregs like him are concerned I hope there is a hell haha).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:13 am

see you have just replied full of vile insults , your paranoid about your sexuality .
You admit you take the piss out of our faith ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:16 am

VOD(original) wrote:see you have just replied full of vile insults , your paranoid about your sexuality .

Insults to him yes- he insinuated either I or my boyfriend is a paedo- did you miss that?
I'm not paranoid- if you don't see him use my sexuality as a counter to my argument in the 1945 thread or arguments on evolution and against religion then you are blind- either willfully or not.

Yes I take the piss out your faith, and indeed all faiths- I would have no problem people taking the piss out of my atheism in kind as it stokes debate.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 am

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:see you have just replied full of vile insults , your paranoid about your sexuality .

Insults to him yes- he insinuated either I or my boyfriend is a paedo- did you miss that?
I'm not paranoid- if you don't see him use my sexuality as a counter to my argument in the 1945 thread or arguments on evolution and against religion then you are blind- either willfully or not.

Yes I take the piss out your faith, and indeed all faiths- I would have no problem people taking the piss out of my atheism in kind as it stokes debate.
you took it out of context or deliberately saw it that way , it was about she men in Thailand .
 So its okay for you to take the piss out of people of faith which to them/us is the most important thing , and yet we have to respect your sexuality ? priceless Lez you want it your way .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next