NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked

3 posters

Go down

Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked Empty Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm

https://fullfact.org/europe/video-clegg-farage-debate-factchecked-30919

From watching that, Farage was the one telling so many porkies

Back to top Go down

Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked Empty Re: Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Will watch it later Didge, saw the first few minutes and the format means it needs to be watched to the end. Very interesting idea though.

Back to top Go down

Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked Empty Re: Video Clegg and Farage debate factchecked

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Its good and pulls up both on incorrect facts, gives people a better view of not only the debate but what each claims, hence to me much better

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Fascinating to see all the negative publicity for Nigel before tomorrow on the BEEB.  He really must have rattled some feathers
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:27 pm

gerber wrote:Fascinating to see all the negative publicity for Nigel before tomorrow on the BEEB.  He really must have rattled some feathers

Negative? It is a fact check on both, which means it seeks to show the truth on both their claims, nothing to do with any negativity, as the site is called fullfact Gerber

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 am

Didge as you have become an apologist for the anti democratic EU let me give you one simple indisputable fact. Nearly 40 years ago we joined a Common Market and then had a vote.

In the interregnum that Common Market has changed into an EU superstate that with succesive treaties involving the tfansfer of powers has never been the subject of a plebiscite.

This fact alone clearly indicates a very pernicious mindset by the Eurocrats and local politicians.

It isnt about whether you think the EU is best its about us all having a say not dictated to by arrogant supercillious pricks who think they know best like Cleggy and perhaps yourself.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 am

kevins58 wrote:Didge as you have become an apologist for the anti democratic EU let me give you one simple indisputable fact. Nearly 40 years ago we joined a Common Market and then had a vote.

In the interregnum that Common Market has changed into an EU superstate that with succesive treaties involving the tfansfer of powers has never been the subject of a plebiscite.

This fact alone clearly indicates a very pernicious mindset by the Eurocrats and local politicians.

It isnt about whether you think the EU is best its about us all having a say not dictated to by arrogant supercillious pricks who think they know best like Cleggy and perhaps yourself.

Cameron doesn't want you to have a say either but he's had his arm twisted up his back by UKIP. It's just a stunt chasing votes and really just an example of his weak leadership.
He'll be on the 'stay in' platform in good time to ensure that UK plc will not be leaving the EU.

You'll see.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 am

Well done to Farage - the guy was everything we've all wanted for years!

I've signed up for his army.

Have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Well done to Farage - the guy was everything we've all wanted for years!

Have you?

That horrid woman in your avatar started all this when she signed us up to the EU in the first place. Bet you would damn her now for what she did.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Well done to Farage - the guy was everything we've all wanted for years!

Have you?

That horrid woman in your avatar started all this when she signed us up to the EU in the first place. Bet you would damn her now for what she did.

I always thought that Edward Heath took us in then Labour later had a referendum on staying in?

But never mind - I learn new lies every day on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:47 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Have you?

I always thought that Edward Heath took us in then Labour later had a referendum on staying in?

That was the EEC Andy. That woman in your avatar took us into the EU causing all this trouble.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

That was the EEC Andy. That woman in your avatar took us into the EU causing all this trouble.
Surely the eec was the EU, or what it used to be called. Once we were in we were in - I said at the time it was the precursor to a United States of Europe and I was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down