NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

+9
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
gerber
SEXY MAMA
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Eilzel
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 2 Empty Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

just wondered...

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

PMSL even now denies it, sure sign of guilt ha ha ha ha ha ha

How pathetic yet again and a complete hypocrite, why do you think you were banned before?

DOH

so prove it herr DICK..TATOR... Smile 

Ha ha, I just did, you were banned for it

DOH, you just made yourself look a right wally, but thanks, again you make my day

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:can you prove a single time when vod has had more than one ID...

DOUBT IT DICK...TATOR... Smile 
there was once on sphinx's ado forum when sexy mama was snow white and i can't remember what i was but that was because everyone was doing it

You see GD, at least your wife has some decency to admit she did, well done VOD

Back to top Go down

VOD(original) wrote:you see i don't know why people need multiple id's i only ever had another one when i was on ado and that was when others were doing it too , i like what eddie described those who think butter wouldn't melt in their mouths as believing they all fell from the angel Gabriel's arse like rose petals lol

..yeah,There were a few multi ID's there VOD..

Back to top Go down

Joy Division wrote:Just a reminder to posters to keep steering this thread to the nice and jovial atmosphere it is, both speakers are out and about today and should the need arise, they will be here to keep order..

Let's keep it merry.

As we were folks...

under who's authority was there an announcement for these forum bouncers ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

so prove it herr DICK..TATOR... Smile 

DOH, you just made yourself look a right wally, but thanks, again you make my day

banned from where and when, herr DICK..TATOR... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:29 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Oh my, caught with your pants down, even VOD has not denied it ha ha ha , showing what a liar you are

Busted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:29 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
there was once on sphinx's ado forum when sexy mama was snow white and i can't remember what i was but that was because everyone was doing it

he knows about that everyone knows but other than that one which was the norm my husband is indeed right i don't have multi id's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

its okay phildidge was banned from SF and it must have been serious so he needs to accuse others of being banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Oh my, caught with your pants down, even VOD has not denied it ha ha ha , showing what a liar you are

Busted

i was talking about me herr DICK..TATOR...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:32 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

he knows about that everyone knows but other than that one which was the norm my husband is indeed right i don't have multi id's

I have never had multi IDs here or any other forum

How many can say that?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Busted

Never claimed here did, do keep up wally ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:34 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

i started the thread and you claimed the ones who start it are the culprits...

you soon forget herr DICK..TATOR...

so prove my multi id's.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 pm

and for your information, herr DICK..TATOR...VOD WAS NOT BANNED FOR A MULTI id... LOL

YOU ARE A BIT DIM...HERR DICK..TATOR...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

i started the thread and you claimed the ones who start it are the culprits...

you soon forget herr DICK..TATOR...

so prove my multi id's.... Smile 

Hilarious, I said you have been caught out in  the past doing the same,l which makes claiming others doing this to be hypocritical; from yourself, but you fail to see that because you are so dim, it is funny you do not realise that

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:37 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

How many can say that?!

that's good nems i only did it once on sphinx's forum when it was rife and it was only one other .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 pm

So to sum up, only an idiot would start a thread moaning about Multi ID's when they themselves have been caught out countless times doing so

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So to sum up, only an idiot would start a thread moaning about Multi ID's when they themselves have been caught out countless times doing so

Priceless

so to sum up herr DICK ..TATOR...
YOU CLAIM WE HAD BEEN BANNED FOR HAVING MULTI ID'S, NEITHER OF US HAVE EVER BEEN BANNED FOR IT AND I HAVE NEVER DONE IT AND YOU CANNOT PROVE IT...

YOU REALLY DO ONLY OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO CHANGE FEET...

BRAINLESS DICK..TATOR... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

How many can say that?!

Me  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:45 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So to sum up, only an idiot would start a thread moaning about Multi ID's when they themselves have been caught out countless times doing so

Priceless

YOU CLAIM WE HAD BEEN BANNED FOR HAVING MULTI ID'S, NEITHER OF US HAVE EVER BEEN BANNED FOR IT AND I HAVE NEVER DONE IT AND YOU CANNOT PROVE IT...

Hilarious now Caplocks, very wound up also

I have proved how hypocritical you are, you know it to be true by your reaction and everyone can see that

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:46 pm

me too...argued my corner, don't need back up I will stand by what I say... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Busted ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

BigAndy9 wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

How many can say that?!

Me   Smile 

Good lad.

Back to top Go down

PhilDidge wrote:

Hilarious now Caplocks, very wound up also

I have proved how hypocritical you are, you know it to be true by your reaction and everyone can see that

Bless

As usual herr dick..tator all you have proved is just how stupid you are, i'm pleased i could help you prove it once again... Smile 

prove i have ever had or been banned for having a multi id... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:23 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

How many can say that?!

moi - the one and only, the original. Can't be perfection can you  Razz x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Cass wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

How many can say that?!

Too true, there arent many of us around  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:03 pm

used one ID at a time, say what you think and stand by it..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I think there are always going to be multi iD's.
I stand by my theory that trolls always have a nice ID and a nasty one.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Well I've never used another on here , only a couple on BF and I made no secret of the fact it was me...but never on here, SF or ADO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:08 pm

eddie wrote:I think there are always going to be multi iD's.

We're supposed to have a nice one?

pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:09 pm

One doesn't need more than one ID to be a troll though Eddie, in fact, some are proud to be trolls.

IB and Gerbs certainly don't have more ID's , not the type...Scrat too, and LD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 pm

troll just another spin word like homophobe, waste of time it means nothing other than others resent the fact you do not agree with them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:troll just another spin word like homophobe, waste of time it means nothing other than others resent the fact you do not agree with them..

.. Lot,of the time that is just it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:troll just another spin word like homophobe, waste of time it means nothing other than others resent the fact you do not agree with them..

it is true..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:

it is true..

...well, yes I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Not really, HF. Troll and homophobe both have specific meanings:

Troll -- In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Homophobe -- a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Troll -- In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Homophobe -- a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly.

I completely disagree, they may have definitions as do all things but that does not make them their sole use...

just because you are constantly arguing with me about the existance of God i could declare you a phobe, the fact you would argue it is because you can prove in your mind God does not exist makes it fine in your mind but to me you are a phobe...

in the same way the fact that you constantly call me a troll just because i make you look stupid in every debate we disagree on does not make me a troll just you are really dumb or have no debating skill...

a label is a way to identify something it does not always mean thats all it is..

spin words... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

which describes Lone wolf in every way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thats interesting. The ones on here that are the worst for doing that are the ones that accuse every one else of doing it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:

One doesn't need more than one ID to be a troll though Eddie, in fact, some are proud to be trolls.

IB and Gerbs certainly don't have more ID's , not the type...Scrat too, and LD!

That shows how very little you know about trolls, JD.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Cass wrote:

Too true, there arent many of us around  ::D:: 

pants - that should read beat perfection....too tired.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I completely disagree, they may have definitions as do all things but that does not make them their sole use...

just because you are constantly arguing  with me about the existance of God i could declare you a phobe, the fact you would argue it is because you can prove in your mind God does not exist makes it fine in your mind but to me you are a phobe...

in the same way the fact that you constantly call me  a troll just because i make you look stupid in every debate we disagree on does not make me a  troll just you are really dumb or have no debating skill...

a label is a way to identify something it does not always mean thats all it is..

spin words... Smile 

Actually I've never claimed to be able to prove that God doesn't exist, and as far as you making me look dumb, I just leave that to anybody looking in on our debates as to whether that's true or not. I have enjoyed some of our debates, but I'm obviously not the first person to point out that in many of the threads you get into, you calculate your replies to get someone angry, which is the definition of an internet troll.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Ben you described a troll . lone wolf is a troll by your definition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

just because you are constantly arguing  with me about the existance of God i could declare you a phobe, the fact you would argue it is because you can prove in your mind God does not exist makes it fine in your mind but to me you are a phobe...

in the same way the fact that you constantly call me  a troll just because i make you look stupid in every debate we disagree on does not make me a  troll just you are really dumb or have no debating skill...

spin words... Smile 

Actually I've never claimed to be able to prove that God doesn't exist, and as far as you making me look dumb, I just leave that to anybody looking in on our debates as to whether that's true or not. I have enjoyed some of our debates, but I'm obviously not the first person to point out that in many of the threads you get into, you calculate your replies to get someone angry, which is the definition of an internet troll.

it was an example, for instance to show your position was stupid...

simply not true I debate, people disagree when they cannot get the better of me they cry troll, its a simple spin word for making someone else look or sound wrong, the same as calling someone to dumb to understand, the fact is they may understand it better than you but they do not agree, if you stopped all insults, everyone across the board, you would see by debate who is who and who makes the best points...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:Just a reminder to posters to keep steering this thread to the nice and jovial atmosphere it is, both speakers are out and about today and should the need arise, they will be here to keep order..

Let's keep it merry.

As we were folks...

JD when you decided to post this thread up did you think, for one minute, and considering the nature if your question, that it would ever remain "nice and jovial"???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Eds, JD didn't, the OP is GIG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:

Let's keep it merry.

As we were folks...

JD when you decided to post this thread up did you think, for one minute, and considering the nature if your question, that it would ever remain "nice and jovial"???

It was God what done it Eddie and he never though of a minute when he dud it Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next