NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

+9
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
gerber
SEXY MAMA
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Eilzel
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 5 Empty Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

just wondered...

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

NOPE It says Admin I am just a mod, I do not see when people join or IPs or any of that stuff. but I can edit and delete post but almost never do.

PS. NOW I am 100% convinced you are VOD  Suspect Suspect Suspect  You wouldn't be so concerned otherwise  pirat pirat pirat pirat 

Ben has told you that I'm not.

You may not have noticed but my join date is under my name. Wink 

I do hope you're not trolling.  Shocked 

I think for mod then he should show a better example of how to behave on a forum , if he suspects multi id posters and Ben has confirmed that we are not then he should take Ben's word he is just undermining Ben which is not good for a chosen admin

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:23 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think for mod then he should show a better example of how to behave on a forum , if he suspects multi id posters and Ben has confirmed that we are not then he should take Ben's word he is just undermining Ben which is not good for a chosen admin

I think he was joking in the end, but if an admin person starts accusing people of being a sock puppet, it puts ideas into the heads of others. Beekeeper/Lone Wolf has repeatedly said that I'm not a "real" person, and that I'm a sock account for Tess and Eddie. I think that Tess got fed up with it, and that's partly why she left.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:57 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol yes VOD  tongue tongue tongue tongue  I have been posting on the same forums as Ben for about 8 or 9 years,  He knew what he was getting himself in for  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

I'd also point out we never had all this other forum bitching And I would never bother with 2 Ids No No No  so to me it is all very funny that Adults behave such a way and Take it seriously Wink Wink Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I think he was joking in the end, but if an admin person starts accusing people of being a sock puppet, it puts ideas into the heads of others. Beekeeper/Lone Wolf has repeatedly said that I'm not a "real" person, and that I'm a sock account for Tess and Eddie. I think that Tess got fed up with it, and that's partly why she left.

Really...

::zomb:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Take your meds Catscum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Take your meds Catscum.

Oh....How you long for those buttons!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Catman wrote:

Pervert.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Pervert.

lol!  Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:32 am

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Pervert.

lol!  Why?

::attn:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:55 am

I really wish catman wouldn't post that exorcist video it scares me no kidding if he does need to post it i wish he would warn me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 pm

VOD(original) wrote:

I really wish catman wouldn't post that exorcist video it scares me no kidding if he does need to post it i wish he would warn me  

I wish he would stop posting those fecking irrelevant videos full stop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

You've posted irrelevant Kenneth Williams clips you hypocrite gobshite, and i'll post what i want.  ::slap:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You've posted irrelevant Kenneth Williams clips you hypocrite gobshite, and i'll post what i want.  ::slap:: 

Know what Phil its not illegal to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Your only purpose to this board seems to be to bait and stir up trouble, mostly involving Sassy and i.

You don't contribute much else, which shows you up to be the spiteful little gobshite that you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Your only purpose to this board seems to be to bait and stir up trouble, mostly involving Sassy and i.

You don't contribute much else, which shows you up to be the spiteful little gobshite that you are.

yeah you keep saying
Why not stick me on ignore like sassy has  ::smthg:: 

Oh I know why
 ::attn:: 

::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Erm to be fair Phil you did pop up and start giving Ragga grief......
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Erm to be fair Phil you did pop up and start giving Ragga grief......

She was giving me grief elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5