NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

+9
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
gerber
SEXY MAMA
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Eilzel
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 4 Empty Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

just wondered...

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
groomsy wrote:if you dont wanna be called a fuckwit then dont act like one

i wont name names but i think 2 in here are the same people

OK, fine, I'll admit it. I'm actually smelly_bandit as well.

I'd treated myself to a choc-ice, I nearly stuck it up my nose laughing!  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

OK, fine, I'll admit it. I'm actually smelly_bandit as well.

I'd treated myself to a choc-ice, I nearly stuck it up my nose laughing!  ://?roflmao?/: 

Thought you'd like that one! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Certainly did!

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

im really Ben_Reilly
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 am

groomsy wrote:im really Ben_Reilly

Dammit, you weren't supposed to tell!

Wait, what?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 am

oops, im talking to myself now
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am

Me too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Me too.

So what is the objection? To people having more than one ID or
people coming back as a new ID?

Or like everything else does it depend if they are left or right wing?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 am

NemsAgain wrote:

It gets very confusing and I personally like to know with whom I am conversing.  Morning Shady......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

Who are you talking to groomsy?  :\\:[: 

not sure... but it does feel like VOD and GIG and possible Ragga are the same.  I don't think they are but there have been a few posts early on that made me think  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Multi ID  tongue 

In what way do I sound like VOD or GIG? Explain please.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Ben can tell veya that we are not multi id posters , me and my hubby will have the same ip address at the moment ours should be different as he is at work me at home, and Raggamuffin will have a different ip address

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:52 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Ben can tell veya that we are not multi id posters , me and my hubby will have the same ip address at the moment ours should be different as he is at work me at home, and Raggamuffin will have a different ip address

thats not true, my router can distribute more than 1 ip in a single house unless you're connected by ethernet
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm

groomsy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:Ben can tell veya that we are not multi id posters , me and my hubby will have the same ip address at the moment ours should be different as he is at work me at home, and Raggamuffin will have a different ip address

thats not true, my router can distribute more than 1 ip in a single house unless you're connected by ethernet

You mean I'm not off the hook yet?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

not sure... but it does feel like VOD and GIG and possible Ragga are the same.  I don't think they are but there have been a few posts early on that made me think  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Multi ID  tongue 

You don't.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't.

Exactly - thank you. Not that there's anything wrong with sounding like them of course.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

You don't.

Exactly - thank you. Not that there's anything wrong with sounding like them of course.  Laughing 

I think you're entirely unique actually. I quite like you as a poster. You're blunt and always speak your mind.

Vod and HF (GiG) are good posters too - don't agree with everything they've said, but as posters they are certainly interesting and add to debate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:02 pm

gerber wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

It gets very confusing and I personally like to know with whom I am conversing.  Morning Shady......

lol! 
Seems I have posed an unanswerable question lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think you're entirely unique actually. I quite like you as a poster. You're blunt and always speak your mind.

Vod and HF (GiG) are good posters too - don't agree with everything they've said, but as posters they are certainly interesting and add to debate.

That was nice - thank you. I think you're a good poster too. You're not biased either way in any discussion, you just say what you think.  ::D:: 

I like VOD and GIG too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
gerber wrote:

lol! 
Seems I have posed an unanswerable question lol

Yeah that happens to me on here at times  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

You don't.

thank you Raggamuffin  :curtsy: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

That was nice - thank you. I think you're a good poster too. You're not biased either way in any discussion, you just say what you think.  ::D:: 

I like VOD and GIG too.

we like you too Raggamuffin , Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:11 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

Sorry, I just saw your question, and I'm not sure I understand it, but I'll try to clarify the policy here:

Regardless of political beliefs, anyone seen to be using two or more IDs simultaneously in a sock-puppet manner will be contacted and asked which ID they would like to keep using; the other(s) will be deleted. Admins will take it on a case-by-case basis as to whether anything else needs to be done.

Also -- I know that VOD and GIG are two separate users, wife-and-husband with similar views but different personalities and writing styles. Neither of them is Raggamuffin or vice-versa.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I like VOD and GIG too.

HAHAHAHAHA group hug  cheers 

Mind the smelly armpits though
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA group hug  cheers 

Mind the smelly armpits though

yeah  cheers cheers lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Sorry, I just saw your question, and I'm not sure I understand it, but I'll try to clarify the policy here:

Regardless of political beliefs, anyone seen to be using two or more IDs simultaneously in a sock-puppet manner will be contacted and asked which ID they would like to keep using; the other(s) will be deleted. Admins will take it on a case-by-case basis as to whether anything else needs to be done.

Also -- I know that VOD and GIG are two separate users, wife-and-husband with similar views but different personalities and writing styles. Neither of them is Raggamuffin or vice-versa.

And anyone banned may not come back under another ID?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Not without either a) sneaking on or b) through prior arrangement, no.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:27 pm

sorry posting glitch

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:28 pm

and again

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

same

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

here too

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You would be amazed at how many try to sneak back on after a banning. Thats one of the reasons a couple on here were perma banned from flap  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You would be amazed at how many try to sneak back on after a banning. Thats one of the reasons a couple on here were perma banned from flap  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah, I think they just get mad and decide to do it. And of course, a lot of times people think new members are former banned members, but I think a lot of times they're just looking at a few similarities between the two and not noticing the differences.

I'm usually pretty good at picking out people who have changed IDs or sneaked back on, but it's just practice -- being a newspaper editor I really pick up on people's writing styles and tendencies. Sometimes I even start seeing my own and get irritated with myself, like how I start so many sentences with "Yeah," or "Well," ...  ::hdintowll:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:here too

Are you OK?

::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:here too

Are you OK?

::D:: 

Is he lost in cyber world?  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

You don't.

to a stranger YES you all sound like you could be one person

AND I clearly said I don't think it any more but when I had only seen a couple of posts from each of you.

Groomsy thought the same thing so OBVIOUSLY there is some validity to the statement.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

AND I clearly said I don't think it any more but when I had only seen a couple of posts from each of you.

Groomsy thought the same thing so OBVIOUSLY there is some validity to the statement.

In what way did I sound like them?

Don't recall Groomsy saying the same thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 am

@Ragga

He thought it was VOD and GIG.

You just appeared, defending HF with no other posts, then you whine about the Exact same stuff to Ben in Defence of HF.

Why are you so concerned? you normally seem to agree with their Jackass opinions  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

In what way did I sound like them?

Don't recall Groomsy saying the same thing.

You do sound like them actually!  ::troll:: ::happ:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Ragga

You just appeared, defending HF with no other posts, then you whine about the Exact same stuff to Ben in Defence of HF.

Why are you so concerned? you normally seem to agree with their Jackass opinions  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

So Groomsy didn't mention me at all then. I thought not.

I appeared when? You mean my post when I said you were out of order for hoping GIG dies of cancer? That wasn't my first post at all. You're supposed to be admin - shouldn't you be more aware of when people join?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I appeared when? You mean my post when I said you were out of order for hoping GIG dies of cancer? That wasn't my first post at all. You're supposed to be admin - shouldn't you be more aware of when people join?

If you was admin here, like you are elsewhere, you would be having people banned, that you didn't like from an hour to perma!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you was admin here, like you are elsewhere, you would be having people banned, that you didn't like from an hour to perma!  Laughing 

Your post is completely irrelevant, as usual. Do stop mithering about other forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 am

Oh, and if Catman ever claims that he only "retaliates", his last post is proof that he does not - he attacks people out of the blue.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

NOPE It says Admin I am just a mod, I do not see when people join or IPs or any of that stuff. but I can edit and delete post but almost never do.

PS. NOW I am 100% convinced you are VOD  Suspect Suspect Suspect  You wouldn't be so concerned otherwise  pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

NOPE It says Admin I am just a mod, I do not see when people join or IPs or any of that stuff. but I can edit and delete post but almost never do.

PS. NOW I am 100% convinced you are VOD  Suspect Suspect Suspect  You wouldn't be so concerned otherwise  pirat pirat pirat pirat 

Ben has told you that I'm not.

You may not have noticed but my join date is under my name. Wink 

I do hope you're not trolling.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Your post is completely irrelevant, as usual. Do stop mithering about other forums.  

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 am

Get a job Catman - stupid scrounging twat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Ben has told you that I'm not.

You may not have noticed but my join date is under my name. Wink 

I do hope you're not trolling.  Shocked 

::troll:: ::troll:: ::troll:: ::troll:: ::troll:: 
You got me
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Get a job Catman - stupid scrounging twat.

Judge said no!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:19 am

GP said no!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next