NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

+9
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
gerber
SEXY MAMA
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Eilzel
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? Empty Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 am

just wondered...

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am

I don't think there is , but i think i remember Ben saying that he knows there are some with multiple id's

ignore it xx

Back to top Go down

Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have?? Empty Re: Is there a limit to how many Id's a poster can have??

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 am

VOD(original) wrote:I don't think there is , but i think i remember Ben saying that he knows there are some with multiple id's

ignore it xx

I just wondered how they get people to agree with them and obviously it's through multi ID'S  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 am

VOD(original) wrote:I don't think there is , but i think i remember Ben saying that he knows there are some with multiple id's

ignore it xx

Unless people tell him they have a multiple ID, nobody knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 am

can't see the point in them unless it is to back their views up ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 am

VOD(original) wrote:can't see the point in them unless it is to back their views up ?

multi id's are spineless and pathetic people, if you cannot argue your point why rely on backing yourself up with other ID's..

In my opinion it should be discouraged, it only encourages bullying and trouble but from and admin point of view it makes the forum look more used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:50 am

::troll:: Alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 am

::troll:: ALERT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 am

VOD(original) wrote:::troll:: ALERT

lol...funny how they arrive just in time to prove a point...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 am

trouble causing  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

VOD(original) wrote:trouble causing  Rolling Eyes 

i think it is all some posters have, quite odd really.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:43 am

Tbh I think we only have one multi ID poster here; some have referred to him as Colonel Blimp ( Wink )we know the indignant buffoon better as Drinky- he must have had a few multi IDs here so far and a few stil lingering lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 am

Eilzel wrote:Tbh I think we only have one multi ID poster here; some have referred to him as Colonel Blimp ( Wink)we know the indignant buffoon better as Drinky- he must have had a few multi IDs here so far and a few stil lingering lol

That's it Eilzel, bar as you say Drinky , there is very little of that here, well..as yet anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 am

Eilzel wrote:Tbh I think we only have one multi ID poster here; some have referred to him as Colonel Blimp ( Wink)we know the indignant buffoon better as Drinky- he must have had a few multi IDs here so far and a few stil lingering lol

bee and lone wolf... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 am

That is open though tbf and he hasn't posted as Bee since Wolf came along. I don't know why he changed but he isn't exactly using one to support the other.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am

beekeeper aka lone wolf too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am

beekeeper aka lone wolf too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 am

Bee has a genuine reason why he couldn't post under his other username , let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Amd as you say Eilzel, Bee hasn't posted as Bee while posting as LW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 am

Les he still has them both beekeeper as i put him on ignore along with lone wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am

Joy Division wrote:Bee has a genuine reason why he couldn't post under his other username , let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

he's on ignore the annoying little runt

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am

But Bee hasn't posted in a while VOD
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Bee has a genuine reason why he couldn't post under his other username , let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

But VOD, Bee really hasn't posted under his usual name since inventing the LW name!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:59 am

VOD(original) wrote:

Were all annoying at times VOD, you know that, it's just forum life! Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 pm

well fair enough but why does the username beekeeper still exist though ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:But Bee hasn't posted in a while VOD

I believe he's changed his name to Lone Wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Were all annoying at times VOD, you know that, it's just forum life! Twisted Evil 

yes but we don't all go on every thread calling poster fuckwit do we , its not just me he does it to he does it to others too , what a retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

VOD(original) wrote:well fair enough but why does the username beekeeper still exist though ?

...I think he's having some difficulty with his original username VOD, and possibly he is keeping it incase he can get back on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

yes but we don't all go on every thread calling poster fuckwit do we , its not just me he does it to he does it to others too , what a retard

I think Bee just gets uptight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:well fair enough but why does the username beekeeper still exist though ?

...I think he's having some difficulty with his original username VOD, and possibly he is keeping it incase he can get back on it?

well he is on ignore thank goodness  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

what about ? if he can't debate without calling people fuckwit he shouldn't be on forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

He might be mad at that VOD  Laughing ...it might make him more uptight! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

what about ? if he can't debate without calling people fuckwit he shouldn't be on forums

...he's said the odd thing about me as well , but I take it with a pinch of salt, I think Bee is harmless tbh, and there is far , far worse out there on other forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

...he's said the odd thing about me as well , but I take it with a pinch of salt, I think Bee is harmless tbh, and there is far , far worse out there on other forums.

well when he wished a slow and painful death on me i don't take that with a pinch of salt he needs help along with veya for saying things like that . It's just not normal  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

He might be mad at that VOD  Laughing ...it might make him more uptight! Laughing 
God help the next poor soul he sets his eyes on then , seriously he is a nutjob  jocolor geek 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Really? Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

well when he wished a slow and painful death on me i don't take that with a pinch of salt he needs help along with veya for saying things like that . It's just not normal  Rolling Eyes 

..I don't agree with that, while is think it's said out of anger or something, I still don't agree with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

I think it is comical that a poster caught out for many times having Multi Id's in the past starts a thread on the subject

PMSL

Back to top Go down

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Y

Really?  Where?

A while back Andy, I'm not looking it out,you can if you wish, nothing that bothered me tbh, daft wee things,harmless as I say....forum life stuff.

Back to top Go down

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

..I don't agree with that, while is think it's said out of anger or something, I still don't agree with it.

i have learned from experience to read back before i post because it caused a lot of problem for me and others posting in anger , once its said it can't be unsaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Really?  Where?

A while back Andy, I'm not looking it out,you can if you wish, nothing that bothered me tbh, daft wee things,harmless as I say....forum life stuff.

lol thought not.

I think VOD feels that he/she is targeted by Lone Wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

lol thought not.

I think VOD feels that he/she is targeted by Lone Wolf.

Just like the NAS website you couldn't be arsed looking up after your claimed autism was all one big pretence and non existent...you want to see something, you look it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

an excellent point that unfortunately will be lost here.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 pm

PhilDidge wrote:I think it is comical that a poster caught out for many times having Multi Id's in the past starts a thread on the subject

PMSL

Laughing 

Sorry..had to laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:I think it is comical that a poster caught out for many times having Multi Id's in the past starts a thread on the subject

PMSL

Laughing 

Sorry..had to laugh!

I have not stopped laughing the funniest hypocritical thread to date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 pm

can you prove a single time when vod has had more than one ID...

DOUBT IT DICK...TATOR... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:can you prove a single time when vod has had more than one ID...

PMSL even now denies it, sure sign of guilt ha ha ha ha ha ha

How pathetic yet again and a complete hypocrite, why do you think you were banned before?

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Just a reminder to posters to keep steering this thread to the nice and jovial atmosphere it is, both speakers are out and about today and should the need arise, they will be here to keep order..

Let's keep it merry.

As we were folks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:24 pm

you see i don't know why people need multiple id's i only ever had another one when i was on ado and that was when others were doing it too , i like what eddie described those who think butter wouldn't melt in their mouths as believing they all fell from the angel Gabriel's arse like rose petals lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:can you prove a single time when vod has had more than one ID...

PMSL even now denies it, sure sign of guilt ha ha ha ha ha ha

How pathetic yet again and a complete hypocrite, why do you think you were banned before?

DOH

so prove it herr DICK..TATOR... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 pm

there was once on sphinx's ado forum when sexy mama was snow white and i can't remember what i was but that was because everyone was doing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next