NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It.

Go down

Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It. Empty Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It.

Post by Didgee on Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3Ik4sYZ0

Do not think this is possible as of yet (you will see my point when you watch the video), but great moving story.

Didgee

Back to top Go down

Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It. Empty Re: Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It.

Post by Syl on Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 pm

It's like a modern day fable, anything that teaches kids kindness and not judge by appearance cant be bad can it.

Back to top Go down

Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It. Empty Re: Disrespectful Son Rejects Mom, Lives to Regret It.

Post by Didgee on Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Syl wrote:It's like a modern day fable, anything that teaches kids kindness and  not judge by appearance cant be bad can it.

+1

Agreed and how the story came full circle was very poignant

Catch you later Syl

Didgee

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:37 pm

I always think of this song when I hear this story:

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum