NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgender Regret - A Documentary

Go down

Transgender Regret - A Documentary Empty Transgender Regret - A Documentary

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Not all transgender stories are about success. This Dutch docu shows the dark side of transition. A side that's not rare and needs to be talked about.  It was on the Dutch public TV in December 2018. I added English subtitles and my only purpose is to share it, so more people can see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bV8AaeYKjQ

Back to top Go down

Transgender Regret - A Documentary Empty Re: Transgender Regret - A Documentary

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 pm

wasn't there something in the papers recently about a researcher being stopped from looking into those who regretted changing?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:wasn't there something in the papers recently about a researcher being stopped from looking into those who regretted changing?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/07/nhs-transgender-clinic-accused-covering-negative-impacts-puberty/

Did you mean this mate?

Just watched that documentry and its tragic what is happenning. 

Clearly the transition works for some people, but clearly its not for others, where they have underlining metal health issues

The main person here, was even disgnosed as not being gender dysphoria, previously and then years later they gave the all clear. For him to have a sex change surgery.

I think a substancial number of gay people are wrongly being diagnosed with gender dysphoria

People should watch the documentry, its an eye opener

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Thor wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:wasn't there something in the papers recently about a researcher being stopped from looking into those who regretted changing?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/07/nhs-transgender-clinic-accused-covering-negative-impacts-puberty/

Did you mean this mate?

Clearly the transition works for some people, but clearly its not for others, where they have underlining metal health issues

The main person here, was even disgnosed as not being gender dysphoria, previously and then years later they gave the all clear. For him to have a sex change surgery.

I think a substancial number of gay people are wrongly being diagnosed with gender dysphoria

People should watch the documentary, its an eye opener
not sure if that is the one as I am pretty sure it was from a several weeks back and was about getting funding removed or being stopped from investigating
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:50 am

Wouldn't be surprised.

The transgender mafia are worse than the LGBT mafia.

Hhmmmmm here's a thought, let's train up a transgender mafia and let them loose on the Muslim mafia, the gays have clearly become fat and lazy in their militancy, the trans gang however are up and up

We must be careful though, we can't pull a frankenstein and create a monster, or we just replace one monster with another worse one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 am

Love how everyone is suddenly so concerned about the poor trans people, wasn't so long ago these same people would crucify as heretics anyone who dared to even question the religious dogma of transgenderism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:54 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:

Did you mean this mate?

People should watch the documentary, its an eye opener
not sure if that is the one as I am pretty sure it was from a several weeks back and was about getting funding removed or being stopped from investigating

Not seen that one, will have to have a look around and see what I can find

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down