NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth.

Go down

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. Empty Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 pm

It's a fallacy to blame numbers of deaths on population
Density.

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. Fb_img186

Back to top Go down

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. Empty Re: Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth.

Post by Maddog on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Maybe y'all are dense. Cool

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. Empty Re: Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth.

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Aren’t the government, any government, economical with the truth? Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. 2190311264

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:18 pm

It's a nice way of avoiding saying, you're a fuckin' liar. LOl. Perhaps if Trump had said: "They let you grab 'em in the catnip"? Laughing

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 pm

Maddog wrote:Maybe y'all are dense.  Cool

FGS, they're Brits, not Texans. Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. 2984306523

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:32 pm

Brutus wrote:

It's a fallacy to blame numbers of deaths on population
Density.

Covid-19. Are the government being economical with the truth. Fb_img186

What about Monaco?
The densest population of them all, I think.
But their good living standards and high GDP per capita no doubt helped them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum