NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

+7
The Devil, You Know
eddie
nicko
magica
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk Empty Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:03 pm

A Chinese airline today caused outrage after an inflight magazine told passengers to the UK to avoid ethnic minority areas in London

A passage in the current edition of Wings of China, the publication distributed on Air China, Asia’s third largest airline, warns “London is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.

“We advise tourists not to go out alone at night, and females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk Empty Re: Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:48 pm

I think that is pretty sound advice myself having lived in London all my life!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk Empty Re: Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Did Dean write this for you? It sounds just like him. And not like you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:54 pm

The evening standard wrote the article... I just added the op headline and the comment.

Don't think Dean has lived in London all his life has he...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
The evening standard wrote the article... I just added the op headline and the comment.

Were you trying to imitate Dean?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Of course I'm not trying to imitate anyone!!!

I'm just posting a story in the way I always post!!!

And here's some reasons why the air china article is 100% correct!!!

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:05 pm

All the areas listed are full of blacks and ethnics... and all the comments are from people who actually live there!!!

It's easy for some on here to say that I'm making things up etc... but do they really think all the people commenting are just making it up too...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

All the areas listed are full of blacks and ethnics... and all the comments are from people who actually live there!!!

It's easy for some on here to say that I'm making things up etc... but do they really think all the people commenting are just making it up too...!?

Do you think they're not, or that their version of events is reliable? Anecdotal evidence is next to worthless, which is why most of your claims here are worthless.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:12 pm

The huge crime rates and descriptions of perpetrators would back up what is said about those places.

I wouldn't want to be walking around any of these areas at night... and i am very streetwise and 6 ft 3 and 16 stone...

My advice for visiting tourists would be the same as the air china magazine advice!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Since when have the Chinese ever been pc? Only today there was a hideous article in the newspaper about a greyhound being boiled alive.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm

That picture was horrible, I wanted to cry. Boiling dogs alive, how barbaric are they.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The huge crime rates and descriptions of perpetrators would back up what is said about those places.

I wouldn't want to be walking around any of these areas at night... and i am very streetwise and 6 ft 3 and 16 stone...

My advice for visiting tourists would be the same as the air china magazine advice!!!

Do you think these areas are violent specifically because the people who live in them aren't white?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 pm

There are plenty of white people living in these areas too...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Ben, you seem very eager to defend non white people and don't like to hear a bad word about them even when there is overwhelming evidence that they have commited a criminal offence.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm a Londoner, born and bred and lived there until I was about 16. Then on and off over periods of time.
It's not true that most of the crime is committed by blacks or Asians, it's a mix of both, because most of the gangs are a mix of races. The gangs in London, and I suspect elsewhere in Britain, are not colour-based but postcode-based.
London was multicultural before most, or maybe all other cities in the UK (I will stand corrected), so I know, firsthand from being around gangs, (not so many back then admittedly), that it was just a mix of colour and race.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Eddie... I've posted plenty of evidence before about crime rates in London and the recorded descriptions of perpetrators...

Look at the link I posted about the worst places in London...

Look at the places listed and the comments saying what is going on in those areas...

Do a little bit of 'independent Internet research' (googling) to see an abundance of supporting/correlating evidence...

You said...

"...It's not true that most of the crime is committed by blacks OR Asians, it's a mix of both..."

Which is exactly why the air china magazine article was giving the warning to their passengers of some of the risks they should be aware of for their own safety!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:33 pm

nicko wrote:Ben, you seem very eager to defend non white people and don't like to hear a bad word about them even when there is overwhelming evidence that they have commited a criminal offence.    

Correction, I never defend non-white people who have committed violent crimes. However, I want to know whether anybody here thinks the simple fact of being non-white makes one more prone to violence. So far, nobody's answered that question. It's a simple yes or no.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Ben, you seem very eager to defend non white people and don't like to hear a bad word about them even when there is overwhelming evidence that they have commited a criminal offence.    

Correction, I never defend non-white people who have committed violent crimes. However, I want to know whether anybody here thinks the simple fact of being non-white makes one more prone to violence. So far, nobody's answered that question. It's a simple yes or no.

No.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:33 am

What do all the crime rate statistics suggest...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:49 am

The truthful answer is that Black people kill more Black people than whites do, and that is in America and Britain.Weather you except that or not it's the truth!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:32 am

nicko wrote:The truthful answer is that Black people kill more Black people than whites do,   and that is in America and Britain.Weather you except that or not it's the truth!!

To be fair, that wasn't the question. This was: "I want to know whether anybody here thinks the simple fact of being non-white makes one more prone to violence. So far, nobody's answered that question. It's a simple yes or no."
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 am

Eddie, I answered your question, YES.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:46 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Did Dean write this for you?  It sounds just like him. And not like you.
oh do get over yourself
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

no, but I worked there for a few years commuting in, and I was there for a brief visit last month.
the view from my hotel window
Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk 2016_010
Air china finds out the truth must be wrong if the truth is not politically correct here in uk 2016_011
and I have to say I was more concerned about safety there than living less than 160 miles from al raqqa and alleppo.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:54 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Do you think they're not, or that their version of events is reliable? Anecdotal evidence is next to worthless, which is why most of your claims here are worthless.
wouldn't that make your statements equally worthless, doubly so on london as you have never visited
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:58 am

nicko wrote:The truthful answer is that Black people kill more Black people than whites do,   and that is in America and Britain.Weather you except that or not it's the truth!!
black lives matter unless they are in the womb apparently, or if the killer is black
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

What do all the crime rate statistics suggest...?

Just answer what you think. Or are you too afraid to say what nicko said?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Did Tommy answer my question?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:Did Tommy answer my question?

No, he's a coward. At least nicko is brave enough to admit he's a racist.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:17 pm

What the fuck do you mean i'm racist?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:23 pm

CALLING ME RACIST,YOU STUPID GERANIUM, I have Black Grandaughters and black neighbours, I THINK YOU OUGHT TO APOLOGISE FOR THAT RACIST REMARK.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:41 pm

nicko wrote:Eddie,   I answered your question,      YES.

The question was, do you think non-whites are inherently more violent than whites, to which you answered "yes." Thus, you're a racist.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:44 pm

No... you spelt that wrong... the correct spelling is 'realist'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... you spelt that wrong... the correct spelling is 'realist'...

So I take it you agree. The simple fact of not being white makes non-whites more violent.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Tommy have you eve hung out with a group of mixed ethnicities?
I have. I speak from experience.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Very true!

Is it because they are more violent or is it that black people just hate black people more then white people hate black people...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Fuck you ben, you twist words as good as VEYA.
Do you ever read the papers or watch the tv?
Black on Black killings are the norm in the States.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:51 pm

PS, stop reading the sports papers and start reading the front pages of your nationals.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Anyway... given the high rates of crime and the much higher risk of attack/robbery/rape in areas of London with high numbers of black and ethnics... I think the advice given in this air china magazine was entirely sensible/justified/well intentioned.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:52 pm

nicko wrote:Fuck you ben, you twist words as good  as VEYA.
Do you ever read the papers or watch the tv?
Black on Black killings are the norm in the States.

Do you or do you not think that being non-white makes you more prone to violence? It's a very simple question! Same question of Tommy.

Is there something genetic in non-whites that makes them more prone to violence?

Do white people have a special genetic make-up which makes them more peaceful?

I don't know how else to ask it.

And please, no more "look at the stats" or "read the papers" answers. I live in Texas and eat a lot of barbecue. Does that make Texans genetically predisposed to love barbecue? Of course not. Correlation isn't causation.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:17 pm

BEN, are you Black?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Okay guys im going to step in.
Ben I don't think Nicko is racist - he does have black family and I'm sure he loves them absolutely and without question.

I think you're at cross purposes, perhaps?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Well... air china aren't warning their passengers to be wary of areas with high numbers of blacks and ethnics because the whites there are the danger to them...!!!

Maybe blacks and ethnics are just racist against the Chinese people...!?

Maybe after dark... the Chinese face higher risks in these areas because they are attacked after being mistaken for being white...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:20 am

Thank you Eddie for speaking up, no one else could be bothered!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:57 am

nicko wrote:Thank you Eddie for speaking up, no one else could be bothered!

Not many defend eachother on here. I've always found that weird.
People don't like to speak out against others I suspect.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:38 am

Especially against the "boss"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 pm

eddie wrote:
nicko wrote:
Thank you Eddie for speaking up, no one else could be bothered!

Not many defend eachother on here. I've always found that weird.
People don't like to speak out against others I suspect.

Cool

I'VE said it before, and I'll say it again...

I don't consider nicko, nor Victor or Raggamuffin either, to be "racist", but what I have seen them being at times is nationalistic, and in a sometimes parochial sort of way --  which is a totally different thing altogether..

A lot of people, worldwide, often don't,seem to understand what true "racism" actually means, often (mis)using the word as a blanket term to cover other kinds of discrimination, nationalism, bigotries or xenophobia...

I've also named before the three nongs that I do consider to be the true racists on here, where Major and Tommy often seeming to be competing to outdo one another for the #1 title..           Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:54 pm

You called me racist once.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Sixhirb... the tool of the left against 'inconvenient truth'...

Old Sillary Binton has been at it today too apparently...

“You know to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables,” she said as the crowd laughed and applauded. “…the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”

SIXHIRB!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:25 pm

It's still the truth, Tommy. They, and you, really are racist.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next